๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐˜๐Ž๐” || k.kaneki...

By yunanomy

โ ๐‰๐”๐’๐“ ๐€๐๐Ž๐“๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐‹๐˜ ๐๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“, ๐€๐‘๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐–๐ˆ๐‹๐‹๐ˆ๐๐† ๐“๐Ž ๐’๐€๐‚๐‘๐ˆ๐…๐ˆ๐‚๐„ ๐˜๏ฟฝ... More

๐€๐”๐“๐‡๐Ž๐‘'๐’ ๐๐Ž๐“๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘๐’
ๆฑไบฌๅ–ฐ็จฎ
ไธ€
ไบŒ
ไธ‰
ๅ››
ไบ”
ๅ…ญ
ไธƒ
ๅ…ซ
ๅไธ€
ๅไบŒ
ๆฑไบฌๅ–ฐ็จฎ โˆšA
ไธ€
ไบŒ
ๅ››
ไบ”
ๅ…ญ
ไธƒ
ๅ…ซ/ไน
ๅ
ๅไธ€
ๅไบŒ
ๆฑไบฌๅ–ฐ็จฎ : re
ไธ€
ไบŒ
ไธ‰
ๅ››
- Bonus Chapter -
ไบ”
ๅ…ญ
ไธƒ
ไน
ๅ
ๅไธ€
Rewriting!
ๅไบŒ
ๆฑไบฌๅ–ฐ็จฎ : re, ใ‚ทใƒผใ‚บใƒณ 2
ไธ€
ไบŒ
ไธ‰
ๅ››
ไบ”
โ› ๆ„›ใ—ใฆใ‚‹ โœ
ๅ…ญ
ไธƒ
ๅ…ซ
ไน
ๅ
ๅไธ€
ๅไบŒ
็ต‚ใ‚ใ‚Š
quick announcement

ไธ‰

2.3K 124 13
By yunanomy

" Boss... Boss..." a man whimpered, not caring whether he was surrounded by people from CCG, holding guns. His wrists were tied in chains and he was in one of the vehicles that were driving through the empty street in Tokyo, " I want to see you... Boss..."

Eyepatch and ( Y/n ), who were standing next to each other, side by side, and Black Rabbit, who was squatting, were all looking at the vehicles guarding the ghoul.

" Let's move," ( Y/n ) said.

" Yeah," Kaneki and Ayato agreed as they dived from the building. In the process of diving, Kaneki activated his kagune, making the street break into several pieces and land near the street the CCG were in. Ayato saw a group of vehicles moving away from him and because of that, he activated his kagune and sent his shards in their direction.
The shards reached them and the car exploded.

( Y/n ) continued to run in the rails that were on the side of the streets and she attacked their wheels, causing them to bump into each other and explode, except for one car. Due to her focusing on the cars, she forgot a truck and another car, existed. When she was about to attack although she knows that it is too late to do so, Kaneki appeared out of nowhere and attacked it for her.

" Thanks," ( Y/n ) thanked the snowy-haired male to only see him nodding his head in return.  As those Aogiri minions were still attacking those CCGs with their guns, two other people landed on a light pole, making the Kaneki and Ayato widen their eyes, except for ( Y/n ) who saw this coming.

" Who are they?" Ayato said but gasped when they both saw them activating their kagune. It was Kaneki, who was most surprised compared to the three because their kagune was so similar to his. They dashed towards him with their kagune. Luckily, Kaneki managed to block it. ( Kaneki's shocked face is so cute I can't- )

" So, he was right. He's strong, just like papa said," one of them said as they took off their masks and revealed themselves as one-eyed ghouls. 

While they were distracted, and of course except for ( Y/n ), they didn't know a piece of a car was flying in their directions. They finally snapped out of their daydreaming and turned to the back to only see ( Y/n ) kicking the piece of the car in another direction causing a fire. However, another fire appeared again and belonged to the truck.

" Damn it! Hurry up and grab him!" Ayato shouted, " Move it!"

When Kaneki looked towards the side, the twins already disappeared. He then thought to himself,
' One-eyed.. '

" I'm burning!" a person inside the truck said as he continued to yell. Ayato widened his eyes slowly at a hole coming from the truck, " I'm burning... I'm burning... Boss!Boss!Boss!Boss! I'm burning!"

That man who screamed came out and started to attack Ayato for no specific reason. On the other hand, ( Y/n ) muttered an 'oof' before switched her current mask, Yamori's, to her original one, ' Here we go again..'

" Boss! Boss! Boss Yamori!"

" Hold up, we're-" Since he wouldn't listen, Ayato decided to kick him hard, making him land on the street's rail.

" Boss... My feelings!" he sniffed, " It's no use! My passion for the Boss burned so hot that the car caught on fire!"

" We meet again, Naki," ( Y/n ) said from afar, next to Ayato as she waved at him but wasn't noticed due to his focus on wailing.

" You've changed a lot.. to be a much dumber person," ( Y/n ) complimented and muttered the last part. Naki continued crying like a baby on the floor.

" What's the deal?" Ayato asked, annoyed, " I didn't think the person we were here for would be such an idiot."

" Did you call me an idiot!? The only one who's allowed to call me an idiot.. is Boss Yamori! For that.." he said as he cracked his middle finger, " I'll have to pound you into a bloody pulp!"

" That's the administration building. And over there is the sciences building," Nishiki explained. Touka and he were both walking through the enormous, famous university, Kamii.

" There are different buildings for different subjects?" Touka asked.

" No, not necessarily, but that's one where all the scientific equipment is kept. That's the cafeteria."

" With this many students around, no one would notice if I don't eat."

" Probably not. But sometimes you'll have to eat when you're with other people."

" It's huge. My high school doesn't even begin to compare to this."

" It is one of the largest universities after all," Nishiki replied, and the indigo-haired female was just staring in a certain direction before she pointed.

" Wait... then are they a couple or something? Or is he proposing to her?" Touka asked confused.

" She's a newcomer. I heard she's been proposed quite lately... other than that, I don't know. I'm not CNN," as Nishiki continued to blabber, Touka continued to look at the two as if she had ever met her before.

' Is she that person who came to Anteiku?'

" Well, I'm meeting Kimi, so I've gotta go," Nishiki said and started to walk away, causing Touka to flinch and catch up to him.

" What? Hey, hold on!"

" Don't come crying to me if you get lost."

" You could've finished the tour, at least.."

" No way!" Naki shouted as he threw a teddy bear, a ball, and a myriad of other things, " No way! No way! There's no way! Boss...Boss... Boss Yamori... You can't be dead... Boss! Damn you, CCG! I'll pound you into a bloody pulp!"

Ayato clicked his tongue in annoyance, ( Y/n ) was leaning on the wall, her hair covering her eyes and the white-haired male was standing all by himself, not really knowing what to do.

" What a racket," the indigo-haired male said as he left, leaving the ( h/c ) female and the white-haired male alone.

" Boss! Bo-Bo-Bo... My divine... Boss! I want to see you... I have to see you... Boss.." he continued to sob and grabbed a piece of red crayon, trying to write Yamori's name on the floor, " Yamori... Yamori... Boss Yamori... Is that right? Huh? Is that right? Say, is this right? Boss."

Naki, who lacks knowledge in both writing and reading, struggled to write his name. This caused Kaneki to suddenly approach him and it was absolutely nice of him to write his name for him in Katakana.

" This is ' Yamori' ?" Naki asked, tears still flowing down.

" Yes."

" .. Boss! Boss Yamori! Eyepatch! You're a good guy! Thanks, man!" Naki thanked him as Kaneki could only widen his eyes and left him. ( Y/n ) let out a sigh and walked to him, taking out the mask she wanted to give him ever since Yamori passed.

" Naki," she said as she handed him the mask,
" I'm sorry for your loss."

Naki grabbed the mask with shaking hands and let few tears drop into it, " Boss.. Thank you,
( Y/n )-san! Boss Yamori... Boss.."

As he said that, ( Y/n ) just flashed him a sad smiled and whispered, " Why are you thanking... someone as cruel as me?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.2K 2.4K 42
WARNING Will contain gore, bad language, violence and fluff. I do not own any characters nor the artwork. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Ei...
1.5K 41 20
ayato and reader.title falling for another ghoul.after promising to never fall in love again, but promises aren't always kept.after meeting him her l...
297 31 20
evยทaยทnesยทcent /หŒevษ™หˆnes(ษ™)nt/ soon passing out of sight, memory, or existence; quickly fading or disappearing. In which a girl steps into the realm o...