unwritten: a draco malfoy fan...

By kierlwriting

"I will find you again liv, I promise!" Draco screams as two death eaters begin to drag him away. "You can't... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 32
chapter 33

chapter 31

2.6K 115 159
By kierlwriting

6 months later:

"Would you like something to drink?" asks the lady at the counter holding her notepad. I look up at her name tag.

"Sofia, that's such a nice name. I will just take a water," I say smiling. She looks about forty and has short blonde hair and has almost a glow to her.

"Well, thank you, darling," she says smiling back. She brings me a glass of water and slides it across the bar carefully. It is just me in the small diner, probably because of how late it is and this place is in the middle of nowhere. "What brings you here all alone at a time like this? From London I'm assuming with the accent?"

"Not exactly from this part of London, no. I've been traveling on my own for a while now. Went to the states for a while and just found my way back in London. Not exactly sure where I am actually, just wandering still I suppose," I say taking a sip of my water.

"You look far too young to be wandering," she says raising her eyebrows at me. "Runaway from home?" I laugh slightly and tuck a light brown curl behind my ear. I cut my hair at the beginning of my trip six months ago, so now all the black is gone. It is about shoulder length, perfect for the warmer weather that is beginning to hit.

"I've been running away from something, but right now I think I'm just avoiding home," I say.

"I remember being your age, running from my parent's insane rules. They hated the boy I was with at the time. Said he wasn't good enough for me, so I up and left," she says grinning.

"Where did you go?"

"Well, things started off rough. We were both young, me and Newt, that was the boy's name. We didn't know what we were doing and had almost no money."

"Wow, did you go back home then?" I ask, truly engaged in her story. I have met so many people during my travels and hearing their stories has been my favorite part. I've learned so much about muggles and I have learned to really appreciate their way of living. So simple, yet complicated sometimes. It's been nice taking a break from the wizarding world, but I have begun to miss it. I have kept in touch with George, Ginny, Hermione, Ron, and Harry by sending a postcard every time I stop somewhere new.

"Oh no! Newt proposed with a little candy ring and we traveled around London for a bit until we found this area. It is quiet here, the people are friendly as ever, and we just feel at peace," she says smiling.

"You actually ended up marrying the boy you ran away with at eighteen? That is bloody amazing," I say.

"I'd say it was the best decision I ever made. We live in a little house that Newt built himself. We have ourselves a ten-year-old little boy as well. One thing I've learned from my crazy decisions from when I was young is when your heart tells you to jump, you close your eyes and do it darling no matter what anyone else tells you. I promise it will be the best decision you've ever made." She winks at me and begins wiping the counter with a wet rag.

I don't think I've met someone who has made me want to close my eyes and jump since Cedric. Even with Ced, it was easy. I never had to risk anything. I don't really have anyone in my life right now like that. I don't know if I ever will. George and I write the most back and forth. I could see myself with him, but it also just doesn't feel right. That part of me that wants to love someone is kind of missing and has been since the war.

"Thank you so much for the drink and conversation, Sofia," I say gathering my bag to leave. I don't exactly know where I am staying tonight. "Do you know of any places to stay close to here?" I ask her and she comes back to the front taking off her waitress smock.

"Oh, sweetie there isn't anything for miles. Why don't you come to stay with me for the night if you'd like? We have an extra room and my husband won't mind one bit!"

"Are you sure? I don't want to intrude," I say kind of hoping she is sure because I don't want to have to go home tonight. I'm just not ready yet to see everyone. I know once I step foot into the Weasley home a lot of the things I've been running from will come flooding back.

"It's no problem at all. I live just a short ride from here. Come on now, so I can lock up."

I walk outside and the air is still slightly chilly. Sofia unlocks her little black truck and I climb in. She talks the whole ride to her house and I nod and laugh at her stories about her son. Muggles have such funny ways of raising their kids. I couldn't imagine a world where I went to a regular school. Sounds like hell if I'm being quite honest, especially the schools in the States I saw. I stare out the window and Sofia drives up a mountainside it looks like. We drive in a loop up the mountain and stop about halfway up. She parks the truck and I step out, slinging my bag over my shoulder. I can feel my wand in my boot and push it down a little further. I am always prepared but haven't really used magic in a while.

It is dark, so I can't see much but when I step out of the truck and see the little house I gasp slightly. It looks so familiar, but there is no way I have been here before. I shrug it off. I am exhausted from travel today. Sofia opens the door to the little house and I am immediately filled with warmth.

"Newt, Joseph! I'm home and we have a guest tonight!" She yells out and a little boy with shaggy blonde hair comes running around the corner and jumps into Sofia's arms. A tall, strong built man comes around the corner next and smiles at them. He walks over and holds a hand out to me.

"Newt Bennett," he says and I reach my hand out as well.

"Olivia Lupin," I say and he shakes my hand firmly.

"Firm handshake, you've worked a few days in your life haven't you Ms. Lupin?" he says smiling at me.

"You could say that," I reply smiling back. Not like I fought in a wizarding war or anything recently. I grin to myself.

Sofia leads me to a room toward the back of the house and I smile at all the pictures of the three of them on the walls in the halls. She opens the door to a small room with a single bed and a dresser.

"Not much, Newt is still renovating but It should do, yes?" says Sofia standing by the door.

"It is plenty! You all have been too kind to me already," I say setting my bag down on the bed.

"Well, the bathroom is down the hall to your right, and help yourself to any food or drinks. I will let you get to bed. I'm sure you are exhausted from travel."

"Thank you again," I say and she smiles at me shutting the door behind her. I flop right onto the bed and stare at the ceiling. This place feels so comforting to me for some reason. I feel so at home here. I haven't felt that way in months. I close my eyes and don't even realize when I drift off to sleep.

The next morning I throw on a hoodie and walk out into the kitchen. Sofia is already up making coffee.

"Oh, you are awake! Perfect timing too, I want to show you something. Coffee?" she asks. Even in the mornings, she is just as perky and excited.

"Oh, darling give the poor girl a chance to open her eyes would ya?" laughs Newt as he walks in behind me. I laugh. He walks over and kisses her on the cheek grabbing a cup of coffee. Sofia hands me a warm cup as well and gestures for me to follow her outside.

"You are going to love this view," she says, and as soon as I get outside my mouth drops open at the view.

I look up at the pink light blue sky and the beautiful mountain range surrounding us. This place is amazing.

"This is beautiful, I can see why you stayed here," I say in awe. I look over to my right and see a beautiful forest with the tallest and greenest trees I've ever seen. I could swear I've seen this place in a dream before. I see a giant rock on the ledge of the forest and it looks like a man is standing on it.

"Ah, the mysterious boy who stands on the rock is here early this morning," says Sofia and I look at her.

"Mysterious boy?" I ask.

"He has been coming here for years by himself. Newt has always wanted to say something to him, but I don't want to scare him off. He comes here a lot and just sits on the rock staring off. I honestly just think it is his safe place and I'm not going to be the one to take that from him. I would love to know his story though," she says and I look back at the boy sitting on the rock. I squint really hard at him.

"That can't be," I say.

"What is it?" she asks.

"I think I know him."

"No way? Are you sure?" she says looking at me shocked.

"Positive," I whisper.

"Well what are the odds of that?" she says in shock.

What are the odds indeed that I am staring right at Draco Malfoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I love this chapter so much ahhh. You guys are going to LOVE the ending I just know it. There are going to be 2 more chapters for sure. I am super excited(:

Love you guys!

-Kiersten<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

510K 11.5K 38
"I haven't been able to stop thinking about you... I don't think I can hold these feelings back anymore," he continued. I tried to brush it off with...
936K 21.3K 50
"Why did you have to pick me? Do you enjoy my misery or something?" Hermione yelled. "I picked you to protect you!" Draco screamed. "Why would you...
218K 6.9K 26
In which Draco and Harry finally put their differences aside just before fate decided to unit them. This is my first time writing a Harry Potter book...
41.6K 822 32
"...Draco?" Her voice was like a bell, pleasant, but alarming- waking me up from my state of shock. My eyes fly open and my heart beats rapidly. Her...