เฌ˜ ๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐€๐’๐’๐ˆ๐’๐“๐€๐๐“ ;...

By caramelmillktea

โ› ๐™Š๐™ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ฌ~ ๐™จ๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™š๐™š๐™ก๐™จ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™—๐™š ๐™– ๐™ก๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ ๐™๐™ช๐™จ๐™—๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ เผ‰โ€ง... More

๐Œ๐„๐„๐“ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐€๐”๐“๐‡๐Ž๐‘ โ™ก
๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐€๐’๐’๐ˆ๐’๐“๐€๐๐“
๐๐‹๐€๐˜๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐“
โ› Introductions เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ› Job hunting เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ› New places, new faces เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ› Hawks airlines เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ› Strawberry milkshake เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ› One month later เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ› Lunch break เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ› author note เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ› Rainy days เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ› an awkweird meeting เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ› the broken promise เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ› mundane questions เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ› Hawks~senpai เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
-- ๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐ˆ๐“๐˜ ๐๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐€๐‘๐‚ --
โ› the invitation เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ› moonflower เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ› moonflower pt 2 เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ› author note เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ› dancing 101 เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ› instargram เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ› asshole เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
I'm not dead
โ› the entrance เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ› simp เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ› author note เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ› I'm back เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง

โ› A new case เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง

4.9K 198 170
By caramelmillktea

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

"Hmm... Interesting~"

-ˋˏ ༻♡༺ ˎˊ-

Oh shit, oH SHIT OH SHI- OOF!" Hawks was cut off by his body slamming against a billboard.

He groaned in pain and picked himself back up using his wings. He rubbed his head and landed on one of the buildings. He crouched at the edge of the building as he stretched his wings out. The morning was cold, the autumn breeze brushed against his feathers causing them to shiver a bit.

Hawks wasn't really the biggest fan of the chilly and windy weather due to his wings. The wind made it a bit harder to fly causing Hawks to crash in buildings and billboards.

This happened a lot

A lot...

He exhaled deeply as he shifted his gaze to the ground where he could see civilians passing by.

Even though he was on the top of a building, he could still see what was happening down there clearly. From a bike to a small brown leaf on the concrete.

He inspected the area and suddenly you came into sight, this caused hawks' wings to flutter a bit.

You wore a black turtleneck with a beige blazer with a white and black checkered design matching your beige trousers. To top it all off you wore a bag and some jewellery.

'She always dresses to impress...' Hawks thought.

You two have known each other for almost four months. He still remembered your first day as his assistant. He could sense how tense and nervous you were through his feathers.

But as the days went by you became more comfortable with his presence, sure you would still stutter a bit from time to time, but he didn't mind.

He actually found it very refreshing. The way your cheeks flushed pink as you puff them out a bit when he would tease you was endearing to him. He would normally be surrounded with people who were stern and serious, so having you by his side was a nice change.

His eyes continued to follow your figure. You were on the phone and you didn't really look happy. Hawks frowned a bit wondering what made you so displeased. When Hawks wanted to take off, he heard his phone ringing in his pocket.

"Hello?"

"Hi Hawks"

"Ah! Takashi! How have you been?" Hawks cuts him off as his wings spread out and a smile appeared on his face.

"I'm doing well, I hope it hasn't been too quiet on the island without me?" Hawks could hear Takashi smile on the other side of the line.

"No, not at all~" Hawks trailed of as he watched you walk across the street. A smirk spread on Hawks' face.

"My boyfriend is coming over for dinner" Ren said causing you to almost choke on your own saliva.

"... Great"

"Y/n are you ok?" You heard Ren say.

"Y-yeah, sorry, I was just looking through my bag to find some papers..." you lied. You weren't really looking forward to seeing Ren's boyfriend, Kai. Before he was Ren's boyfriend, he was your boyfriend.

Well... he is a boy that was your friend.

You and Kai met in high school and ever since then you two have been good friends.

That was until he started to get enraptured by my sister's beauty.

~~~

"Oh... I'm flattered that you like me, but I already like... someone else."

"Oh... Who is it?"

"...Your... sister..."

You lowered your head a bit so that no one could see your expression.

"oh..."

"... Sorry, but you're not really my type you're... kind of weird."

*crack*

"oh... ok..."

Kai realised what he just said. "Y/n, I'm sorry... I didn't mean-"

"no, no. It's alright.... I'm fine..."

~~~

"Hello Y/n! Are you there?" You heard Ren making you snap out of your train of thoughts.

"Yeah... I'm here, sorry" You mumbled.

"Anyways I have to go, I've already reached the studio" You heard through the phone that Ren opened a door.

Out of nowhere you heard someone yell through the phone.

"SUPRISE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY REN!!" A few people yelled through the phone making ypu twitch a bit.

"Omg, guys!" You heard Ren yell out of joy.

"Y/n I have to go! Talk to you later!"

"Alright, have a happy birthday Ren."

"Thank you! Have a nice day at the agency! ^-^"

*beeeep*

You put your phone back in your purse as you entered the agency. You took a deep breath as you made your way towards the elevator.

'must be nice having friends...'

9:23

You were currently behind your desk typing furiously on your computer, taking a sip of your drink every now and then.

"Heyo!" You heard Hawks' voice echo through his office as he entered. "Mornin' chickadee"

"Good morning Hawks" You greeted not looking up from your computer screen. "I put your coffee on your desk"

"Thanks kiddo!" You heard Hawks say. Hawks walked towards his desk and sat on his chair. He took a sip of his coffee making him hum in delight.

"You have a meeting with the other heroes at 10 am and after that you need to patrol two times: at 13:00 and at 16:30. You also have an interview with the Plus Ultra magazine at 15:00 pm. Don't forget that your paperwork is due 22:56 sharp." You said as you continued to type.

"Oh wow" Hawks smirked a bit "I'm impressed chicken. Didn't know ya could rehearse my entire schedule while typing so fast. You're full of surprises, aren't ya Y/n~"

The way your name rolled over Hawks' tongue made your stomach flip.

"Oh hush." You mumbled with a little blush on your face, you were almost done with your report.

Hawks stood up and made his way towards you, he was now standing behind you looking at your screen as you were typing the last paragraph for the report. He rested his head softly on your shoulder, making sure he wouldn't startle you too much.

"...So how is the paperwork coming along?" Hawks lowered his voice a bit making it a bit raspy. His honey coloured eyes shifting from the screen to you. Your breathing hitched a bit, causing Hawks' feather to fluff up a bit as he picked up your unsteady beathing pattern. You could feel Hawks' warm breath lightly tickle your neck making a blush rise to your cheeks. You looked at him through the reflection of your computer screen. "I-It's almost done..." You manage to stutter out.

'God... Why is he so close...'

Suddenly you heard Hawks' phone go off. Hawks grabbed his phone and looked at the screen, his face scrunched up a bit. He excused himself and smiled before he opened the balcony door and stepped outside. He closed the sliding glass door before picking up.

"Hey prez, what's goin' on?" Hawks said as he stretched one of his wings.

"Hawks, we have a new case for you" The president of the commission said through the phone.

"I'm already on my way." Hawks said sternly before taking off.

After a few minutes he finally arrived at his destination. He walked into the conference room.

"Make it quick prez, I was in the middle of something" He said dryly as he took a seat in one of the chairs.

"We need you to find out more information about these men." The president said and gave Hawks a few files. Hawks opened one of the files, there was a picture of (Y/d/n)(your dad name).

"We have tried to track them down, but he always seems to disappear. We suspect them that they are connected to each other and maybe to the League of Villains as well."

"Hmm..." Hawks mumbled as he inspected the photo. He scanned the file, but it wasn't complete, their quirk was unknown.

"We need you to identify his quirk and possibly find some more information about him. All we know about him is that he was married once but that ended with a divorce"

"Hmm... Interesting~" Hawks mused with a little smirk. "Do you guys know who he was married to?"

"Unfortunately, no" She replied.

"Wow" Hawks said sarcastically, "Ya'll really be giving your best shots for this case huh? Good job."

The president gave him a scowl as Hawks chuckled. "Are we done here? Someone is waiting for me."

"Of course, you may take your leave."

♡ CHAPTER SEVEN FINI ♡

WORDCOUNT: 1403

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 2.8K 10
You figured it was bound to happen with how things were going between you and Hawks. You're elastic with being pregnant and you knew the consequences...
149K 6.3K 23
โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚ โ ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐†๐‘๐„๐€๐“ ๐…๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐๐ƒ๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐ ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐„๐’ ๐†๐‘๐„๐€๐“ ๐‘๐„๐’๐๐Ž๐๐’๐ˆ๐๐ˆ๐‹๐ˆ๐“๐˜. ๐Ž๐‘ ๐’๐Ž, ๐“๐‡๐€๐“'๐’ ๐‡๐Ž๐– ๐ˆ ...
111K 2.4K 24
{completed} "... ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘– ๐‘”๐‘ข๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘  ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘˜๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘™๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘ก ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘”โ„Ž" you'...
1.1M 28.7K 53
> You were in a really bad state, all throughout your life. Soon you made a choice, a choice that was meant to be your last. Until you open your eyes...