❛ Lunch break ༉‧₊˚✧

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

•*:。✩

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

"Itadakimasu!"

-ˋˏ ༻♡༺ ˎˊ-

After the patrol you two headed back to the agency.

... well... you two flew back to the agency. He was carrying you bridal style and landed on the little balcony outside his office.

When he landed, he glanced over at you. You were in his arms as you face was buried into Hawks' chest, not daring to look. Hawks watched you and let out a little chuckle. "You can look now, chickadee." You slowly pulled your face away from Hawks' chest. you looked at the floor of the balcony and then at Hawks.

Hawks slowly puts you down and helped you to stand up straight, since you stumbles a bit.

Hawks chuckled as he watched you, trying to walk.

"I'll be back, I need to take care of some... things" Hawks said as he hopped on the railing. Hawks looked at you over his shoulder and gave you his signature smirk before taking off into the blue sky.

You let out a deep sigh, relieved that Hawks didn't drop you and made your way into the office and grabbed your lunch.

With your purse on your shoulder you made your way towards the little cafeteria they had in the agency, normally you would eat in the office because Hawks is not in his office around lunch break, leaving you alone in the office.

But today you decided a change of scenery would be nice.

'It's only 12 pm and I want this day to be over with' you thought as you entered the little cafeteria. You spotted a little table with chairs that were in the corner of the cafeteria.

You went over to the little table and sat down. You grabbed a little bento box out of your bag that had a cute ribbon tied on the top.

You opened your bento box and grabbed your chopsticks.

'Finally, a moment alone' You thought.

"Itadakimasu!" You smiled and took some rice with your chopsticks before putting it in your mouth.

You smiled and took a mushroom this time and put it into your mouth, out of know where you heard a familiar voice.

"Woah! Already beginning eating without me? I'm hurt, chickadee" You froze before turning your head slowly towards the person.

It was Hawks. He stood in front of you with a wide smile blasted on his face as he held a plastic bag in his left hand

"Hamwk! Ipf thoupht u neefed to takpfe care ofpm sompfthing" You spoke with your mouth full. You realized that you spoke to Hawks with your mouth stuffed with a rice ball.