❛ an awkweird meeting ༉‧₊˚✧

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

•*:。✩

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

"...What happened between us?..."

-ˋˏ ༻♡༺ ˎˊ-

After a long day at work you finally went home but before you did you went to the grocery shop. A sigh escaped your lips as you opened the front door.

"Mom, dad!! I'm home!!" You yelled as you kicked your shoes off, you stepped in some slippers and went to the living room with the groceries.

"Mom?? Dad??" You looked around the living room but there was no trace of your mom and dad.

"Mom and dad aren't home, they are still at work" you heard Ren speak. You turned around and saw Ren.

"Hey Ren! How was your day?"

"It was great!" Ren said with a smile. "And it's going to be even better because my boyfriend will have dinner with us!"

"Oh yeah... Kai..." Ren looked at you and sigh out loud.

"Y/n I know you don't like Kai, even though I don't know why, but can you please try to be nice to him"

"no"

"C'mon Y/n....Pleeaaaaaseee... do it for me...?"

"...I'll try" you said and went into the kitchen to start prepairing dinner. Today it was your day to cook... again. Normally it would be Ren's turn but since it is her birthday I have to cook. You grabbed a few vegetables from the grocery bag and placed it on the counter. "Yaayy! Thank you sis!" Ren smiled. 

"Hey sis...Are you gonna make Miso soup?"

"Yes, you litterly begged me yesterday to make it for your birthday" You let out a chuckle as you continued emptying the bags "I don't even know why you wanted me to make miso soup so bad"

"Because~" Ren began as she sat on the counter "Your miso soup is the best thing I've ever tasted! and I think Kai will argee with me too!"

"Meh, maybe..." You scanned your groceries one more time. "uhm... Ren..."

"yes?"

"I forgot to buy the dashi..."

"Oh don't worry, I can go to the grocery store to get it!" Ren said and got off the counter. "But Ren, what if Kai comes and you're not here" 

"Then you open the door and... y'know talk" Ren smiled "You both can have a bonding moment!"

'You mean an awkweird meeting'