❛ A new case ༉‧₊˚✧

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

•*:。✩

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

"Hmm... Interesting~"

-ˋˏ ༻♡༺ ˎˊ-

Oh shit, oH SHIT OH SHI- OOF!" Hawks was cut off by his body slamming against a billboard.

He groaned in pain and picked himself back up using his wings. He rubbed his head and landed on one of the buildings. He crouched at the edge of the building as he stretched his wings out. The morning was cold, the autumn breeze brushed against his feathers causing them to shiver a bit.

Hawks wasn't really the biggest fan of the chilly and windy weather due to his wings. The wind made it a bit harder to fly causing Hawks to crash in buildings and billboards.

This happened a lot

A lot...

He exhaled deeply as he shifted his gaze to the ground where he could see civilians passing by.

Even though he was on the top of a building, he could still see what was happening down there clearly. From a bike to a small brown leaf on the concrete.

He inspected the area and suddenly you came into sight, this caused hawks' wings to flutter a bit.

You wore a black turtleneck with a beige blazer with a white and black checkered design matching your beige trousers. To top it all off you wore a bag and some jewellery.

'She always dresses to impress...' Hawks thought.

You two have known each other for almost four months. He still remembered your first day as his assistant. He could sense how tense and nervous you were through his feathers.

But as the days went by you became more comfortable with his presence, sure you would still stutter a bit from time to time, but he didn't mind.

He actually found it very refreshing. The way your cheeks flushed pink as you puff them out a bit when he would tease you was endearing to him. He would normally be surrounded with people who were stern and serious, so having you by his side was a nice change.

His eyes continued to follow your figure. You were on the phone and you didn't really look happy. Hawks frowned a bit wondering what made you so displeased. When Hawks wanted to take off, he heard his phone ringing in his pocket.

"Hello?"

"Hi Hawks"

"Ah! Takashi! How have you been?" Hawks cuts him off as his wings spread out and a smile appeared on his face.