❛ Strawberry milkshake ༉‧₊˚✧

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

•*:。✩

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

" I like chicken and I like you "

-ˋˏ ༻♡༺ ˎˊ-

It has been almost 3 weeks since you started working as Hawks's assistant and you started to warm up to your cheerfull and joval boss.

You went home with a little smile on your face. Even though you had a little burn-out due to Hawks's stupid actions of not finishing his work, It still made your day.

"Mom!! I'm home!" You smiled as you put your shoes away.

"Welcome home honey" You heard your mom greet you from the kitchen. "How was your first day" your mom said as she cleaned up the kitchen.

"It's was great" you smiled and grabbed a fruit of the fruitbowl to eat it.

You felt a pair of eyes inspecting you, whitch made you shift a bit.

Oh no.

"You're acne is coming back, I can see it through your make up" She started as she placed a plate in one of the cupboards.

"Mom I just have one zit, it will be gone by tomorrow"

You love your mom and all but sometimes she is... too involved into my life to the point it made me a bit uncomfortable and tells you what to do. She is also very curious about what is going on in my life.

~~~

You sat on the couch and scrolled through your phone watching memes on Instagram. You came across a meme that made you smile because it was a mood.

You opened the comment section and started typing.

"Lmaooo XDD"

"Who are you texting?" your mom asked you out of no where.

"No one mom"

"Then why are you typing?" She continued "is it a boy?"

"Wha- no mom-"

"It's a boy, I knew it. What's his name?"

~~~

You felt like she wants you to be more like your sister sometimes...

"You should do something about your acne scars, that way you don't have to wear so much make-up" She continued "You need to use the scrub I bought you. You need to use it in the morning and in the evening"