𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐲'𝐬 𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐧...

By Mxishi

↳ "Sʜᴏ-ɴɪɪ, I'ᴍ ʙᴀᴄᴋ! Cᴀɴ ᴡᴇ ᴘʟᴀʏ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ?" [Rewrite of The other Hinata.] Hinata Seiji, the younger twin of H... More

Hinata Seiji
Prologue
Chapter 01: Returning to Japan
Chapter 02 : first day
Special Story, Crossover
Chapter 03: Welcome to the team Seiji!!
Author Note!!
vote
Chapter 04: Exams?! angel faced devil?!
Chapter 05: to Tokyo!!
I'm not joking

I'm bored

4.9K 179 48
By Mxishi

Well~ Here some Seiji × Yukio drawings. I used a base from Pinterest, I didn't really draw the pose!

Well, this is just an AU Ship(Sadly)

Hahaha, their like a calmer and quieter version of The original Kagehina!

Ah, well this is supposed to be like...after Karasuno went up to Inarizaki (Au: where Yukio is actually in the Inarizaki) and Semi got to see Yukio silence the entire crowd after slamming the ball to the crowd.

He's jealous of the Miya twins 'cause they were clinging to him, and like Atsumu kept his arm swung on his shoulders and it pissed him of.

Then there's his fangirls, which annoyed Seiji more.

Overall, Seiji is the jealous but cute type.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216K 5.9K 16
I hate this story. I hate it. I don't know why I wrote it but looking back now I regret it... Ima leave it up though because it has a lot of reads- H...
46.4K 1.6K 25
❝𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐨 𝐬𝐨 𝐰𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐨𝐚𝐫 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧. 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬...
206 2 9
🚨warning🚨 Note: may content harmful and triggering subjects please note that anybody under 18 to not read if you find uncomfortable. Viewer discre...
686K 15.9K 100
[[COMPLETED]] These stories were created since 2016, so expect the first half of the chapters to be odd. The quality gets better I swear. I hope you...