Truth Behind Lies (Lauren/You)

By __GooDVibez__

You are a normal teenage girl when all the sudden Simon Cowell knocked on your door and took you to have anot... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
#LaurenIsOurPrincess
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
#DinahDefenseSquad
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Epilogue
The End
Sequel
Thanks!
Truth Behind Lies

Chapter 6

14.1K 353 170
By __GooDVibez__

Lauren’ POV

Wow, that was yet the nicest and cutest thing I’ve seen someone did for our fans. I honestly appreciate Y/N doing it. I can never thank her, how can I even repay her? I am currently watching her passing the last set of phones to the Harmonizers and I can’t help but to admire how good she looks in a black leather jacket and a pink V-neck with tight black jeans and a combat boots.

I was then snapped out of my thoughts when Ally nudged me. “How can we thank Y/N? She’s probably even tired from her flight.” Ally said, worriedly.

“I don’t even know too. I mean harmonizers will sure love her, I mean they love her already but then they’ll love her even more.” I said.

“Y/N!” I hear Camila scream. I looked at her and my eyes then landed on the approaching girl.

“Camila!” She replied and I can’t help but to feel that unknown feeling again. A feeling of nausea in the deepest pit of my stomach. How could they interact like that? I mean this is basically the first time they are meeting each other. I then look at Ally and pretend to listen to her. I nodded and smiled when all the sudden I see Y/N walking towards us.

My heart is fluttering, why? Maybe it’s because it’s the first time seeing her in person and I’m just nervous because she’s THE Y/N from Allegiance.

“Hey guys.” She said and gave us that charming smile of hers that she usually gives in their YouTube videos.

Before I can even let out my first word somebody beats me to it. “OMG! Y/N! Thank you so much for doing that!” Ally said and hugged her. Ally’s height compared to Y/N is actually the most adorable thing. Since Ally’s head is resting just below Y/N’s breasts, NOT in a perverted way! Like I said in an adorable way.

Y/N laughed and I can’t help but to smile. “No problem at all! They are my fandom Fham so it’s fine.”

“Y/N! You must be tired! Come in to our tour bus!” Normani said and is already running.

“Why are you running!” Camila said while giggling.

“Yo, Girl! Nobody’s gonna steal your chicken wings!” Dinah then interfered.

“I wanna make Y/N my famous sandwich.” She screamed.

“Wait.. That’s my famous sandwich.” Camila said and ran after Normani and Dinah then chase after them. I look at Y/N and found her already looking at me with an amuse expression.

“Sorry, Y/N, excuse me and let me just get those girls settled, they could be chaos once they’re in the kitchen.” Ally said and untangled herself from Y/N as she too ran towards the entrance of the bus.

“I wonder why they’re running.” Y/N said and chuckled. “The bus is literally 7 feet away.”

“They’re excited and the entrance is farther.” I said and looked at her. I don’t want to start walking because I wanted to finally spend time with Y/N alone even if it’s just a small amount of time. “Also, what’s that little bag for?” I asked her, I’m curious about the bag hanging on her shoulder.

“It’s a camera. I’m planning on taking videos since the five of us decided that we should take videos and post them separately.” Y/N explained while taking the camera out of the bag. “So I’ll start now.”

I watched Y/N set up the camera on her monopod (selfie-stick) and she smiled at me when she’s ready.

“What am I going to say?” I asked frantically when Y/N is already adjusting the monopod on its right length.

“I’ll introduce you and you could say hi and then we’ll tell them what we’re doing and we’ll go from there.” Y/N said and scratched the back of her neck.

“Okie.” I said suddenly pumped up that I finally got to make a video with Y/N.

Y/N then pressed something on the monopod using her thumb and she began speaking.

“Hey guys, it’s Y/N and as you all know I’m here in Toronto.” Y/N spreads her arm to indicate where her surrounding is then slightly walked closer to me and drapes her arms around my shoulder and I’m pretty sure my cheeks are flushed. “And I’m here with the one and only Lauren Jauregui from Fifth Harmony.”

“Hey!” I said and waved at the camera.

“Well, I came here to stop by and interact with some fandom fham and it was fun, but right now, me and Lauren are currently outside their tour bus.” Y/n paused and took her arms off my shoulders to let the camera see the bus.

“So, Lauren, why don’t you inform our beloved viewers what we’re doing here.” Y/N asked and stood beside me again.

“Well, Y/N here decided to pull on a good Samaritan act which you’ll find all over twitter, maybe and now we are trying to thank her, the girls decided to make Y/N the famous Fifth Harmony sandwich that is why it is quiet.” I said and Y/N laughed. I can’t help but to look at her and admire how much passion she puts in taking video.

“The love.” Y/N said. We then started walking and Y/n talked again.

“So, now we are heading towards the bus and can’t help but to feel hungry thinking of that sandwich.” Y/N said and smiled at the camera. She turned it off after putting it down.

“My arm feels like Jell-O” Y/N said while shaking the arm that held the camera.

“We didn’t even take that long.” I said and laughed.

“But it’s heavy! How could my arms feel not Jell-O?” Y/N said. “Here try.” Y/N then walked behind me and positioned the handle of the monopod for my palm to hold.

“Ok, I’m gonna take my hand off now and hold the way I held it.” Y/N whispered. I can’t help but to feel flustered at how close we are. I like it like this, it just seemed so natural and …… right. Y/N then let go of the camera and I held it the way she did while taking our video.

“Oh, Ok. I wasn’t ready for this.” I said and handed her back the camera. “I didn’t know it’s that heavy.”

“See?” She said and mocked me. I then slapped her arm.

“Stop!” I said. She laughed and we walked in the bus.

Y/N’s POV

After my daring moment with Lauren outside the bus, the moment that just confirm that I can hold my breath for a good 5 minutes or longer. I can’t help but to feel that if I come too close to her she’ll feel my heartbeat or if I look her in the eyes, she’ll know.

We then walked in the bus and found Ally scolding Camila and Normani.

“See? What did I tell you guys! Careful! We can make Y/N the sandwich if we helped each other!” Ally said in a motherly tone. It’s a good thing the camera is playing when we entered the bus so I’m currently capturing the moment right now. Camila and Normani’s hand were folded and their lips are pouting. I then zoomed in the camera on their faces and zoomed out to catch the scene.

“Sorry, it’s just that we are excited to let Y/N eat the sandwich.” Camila said.

“Girls, where Lauren and Y/N at?” Dinah came out and looked at the camera and quickly did her signature peace and duck face pose. I laughed.  The other three then looked at us and their jaws fell.

“Oh my gosh! Y/N!” Ally said and covered her mouth laughing.

“Thank you for saving us.” Normani said.

Lauren then comes in the scene and looks at the camera. “See what I have to deal with?”

“What’d you mean, gurl?” Dinah asked.

“Nothing.” Lauren said and gave the camera that signature chipmunk smile on her while tilting her head on the side.

I then turned off the camera and looked at them. “What is going on?” I asked.

“Well, Camila and Normani decided to race and finish the sandwich. Then they made a mess and Dinah slipped because of the fallen spoonful of mayo.” Ally said and looked at them.

“We’re sorry.” They said again. Then after that collision Ally, Dinah and Normani decided to make the sandwich instead because Camila is “tired”

“Y/N! Sit beside me!” Camila said and invited me to sit beside her on the couch. I did and put the camera down. I then took out my tri-pod and re-positioned the camera infront of the couch.

“Are you filming?” Camila asked once I sat beside her.

“She’s not.” Lauren then answered for me. I smiled at her and she just gave me a small smile after disappearing and going in the kitchen.

“I think, she’s going to make some sandwich as well.” Camila said and smiled. She then takes out her phone for the two of us to take selfies.

After a 100 selfies later. The girls came out with sandwiches and stand up to press play.

I am currently sitting in between Camila and Lauren, while the other three is behind us on the couch.

“Hey, guys! As you can see we are here with the famous Fifth Harmony sandwiches.” I paused and we all showed our plate. “You might be wondering why the heck I’m so calm right now, well to answer your question I’m totally not! I’m freaking out but I’m keeping it in here.” I said and positioned pointed in my heart. The girls laughed.

“Are you kidding me?” Camila said and took my wrist and positioned my finger on her pulse point on her neck. “If you could feel my pulse right now, it would feel just like a sledgehammer.” She sand and I can’t help but to jam with her.

“So, I’m going to try the famous sandwich but let’s just hope that they love me and won’t poison me. But if they did poison me, I’m just letting you guys know that I love you.” I said sincerely.

“Stop being so dramatic.” Dinah said and gave the back of my head a little push.

“Let her be dramatic, you drama queen.” Normani said.

We all laughed and now it’s time for me to eat the sandwich. I bit it and chewed on it.

“Mhm, this actually tastes amazing.” I said and took another bite then another until I’m done.

“Woah girl, you took how many bites? 4?” Dinah asked.

I nodded my head still chewing. “It’s all in my belly now.” I said and lifted up my shirt to show my belly and patted it.

“You have abs too!” I then hear that husky voice who’s been so silent.

I looked at her and found her eyes fixed on my belly. I smiled and saw Ally getting of the couch.

“Stand up.” She said and so I did letting go of my shirt. Surprisingly Ally lifted up my shirt and poked on my belly. I giggled.

“You’re not flexing?” Ally asked. I shook my head no.

“Flex.” She ordered and I did, she then poked it again. “Damn.” She whispered. I then see in the corner of my eyes that Lauren’s gaze is anywhere but me. Is she not interested or am I boring her?

“Alright, so I’m rating the sandwich 5 stars.” I said and applaud. The girls did too with some wohoos and yeahs. “So that’s it for today, and thank you Fifth Harmony for being the guest stars in today’s episode.” I said and looked at 5 of them. They waved and thanked me as well. “I’ll see you guys again.” I said and blew a kiss on the camera.

“That was so much fun!” Camila squealed after I turned off my camera. “I literally can’t wait after the tour.”

“Well, you’re touring with Austin Mahone, the Vamps and Shawn Mendes. So I wonder why you can’t wait for the tour to finish.” I said emphasizing Austin’s name. Camila rolled her eyes and groaned.

“No…” She said and shook her head. “Not you too!”

“What?” I asked innocently.

“I don’t like Austin.” She said. “I mean he’s a nice guy and all but no.”

“Well how about the Vamps?” I asked and scanned their faces.

“I have my bae, back home so..” She trailed.

“Not my type.” Normani said.

“Same” Ally replied. While Lauren remained silent.

“Aren’t you dating Troy?” I asked.

“Oh him? Hahahaha, no. I’m not, we’re good friends and management happened but in reality we are not.” Ally explained. I just nodded my head. I then felt my phone buzzing and see that it’s my bestfriend calling me.

“Sorry guys, I have to take this.” I said and answered the phone infront of them.

“Hello?” I asked.

“Hey, Y/N, Simon is here in my apartment.” She said and I can hear the worry in her voice. “He said that he wanted to talk to the both of us.”

“Did he tell you what about?” I asked.

“No,” her voice trembled and I can’t help but to feel anxious. “He’s so intimidating my goodness.” My bestfriend cursed.

“It’s ok, don’t worry, I’ll be there.” I said.

“Hurry.” My bestfriend said and turned off the phone.

“Alright guys, I have to go.” I said not lifting my gaze to meet theirs as mine is focused on the messages my bestfriend sent me earlier.

I then hurriedly pack my camera and photo utensils in my bag and finally looked at them. They all have a worried expression.

“Don’t worry, it’s not bad.” I said.

“Well, you are certainly rushing, that it looks bad.” Lauren encountered.

“Trust me it’s not, it’s just that Y/BFN needs me at the moment.” I said half truthfully.

“Who’s that?” Lauren asked and looked me deeply in the eyes while she crossed her arms over her chest.

“She’s my friend.” I said “I really have to go.”

“Bu-“ Lauren said but was interrupted by Camila.

“Awe, but make sure to come in our concert tomorrow, ok?” Camila said and stood up to hug me. I hugged her back quickly and waved bye to others, they reciprocated except for Lauren who just nodded. I then rushed outside and speed walk on the sidewalk o downtown. Y/BFN apartment is not that far from here, she lives alone because she got an early acceptance from the university that she always wanted, she’s still settling but during weekdays she lives near my house with her parents because she’s still in highschool.

After walking, I knocked on her door breathlessly.

“Y/N.” She said and hugged me. I then entered her apartment and found Simon sitting in my bestfriend’s couch drinking his tea.

“Simon.” I said. He then looked at me.

“Y/N, why don’t you two sit down so I can talk to you both?” He said.

Gosh, I hope this is something not so bad, but I wonder why my best friend has to be here….

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

274K 8K 34
You avoided the limelight that your brother- Brad Simpson, always get, hence making the people know a little about your family. You spent your life i...
12.2K 380 10
Camila and Fifth Harmony have long separated and things are going well in their respective careers. Camila's career has skyrocketed after the release...
2.6M 75.2K 41
Lauren Jauregui has had a crush on her fellow band member, Camila Cabello for a while now. Still friends, they have gradually grown very distant. One...
9.9K 256 26
It's a Camren fanfic. Fifth Harmony after 4 years of success they break up in the most tragic way. The only ones that continued their career is Laure...