๐Œ๐ฒ ๐‹๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐€๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ...

Af uvusthetic

[๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ] โ๐™„ ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™„'๐™ข ๐™จ๐™˜๐™–๐™ง๐™š๐™™... โž โ๐™„'๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ฅ๏ฟฝ... Mere

"Brother please!"
Mini Fright
The Breakdown
Little Angel
"Found you~"
"Thank you Noya-senpai..."
Extra help
The First of Three
Just a Little Sprain
Unexpected Approach
"Im So Sorry I Wasn't There..."
A Change in Behaviour
"I Failed her!"
"Noya-senpai..."
Here We Go Again...
Training Week, Begin!
Intense
Just One More
Third Times a Charm
Queasy
"Please...Please...Please..."
Celebrations
"Call me Yuu..."
Trust
Christmas Special ๐ŸŽ„

"๐Œ๐˜ Little Angel"

1.3K 50 28
Af uvusthetic

~ 𝕄𝕪 𝕃𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝔸𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕝 ~
~ 𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖 ~

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"There isn't really any easy way to say this...and it's embarrassing no matter what way you approach it but-"  he places a hand on your shoulder and that took your attention away from speaking.

He was looking into your eyes with a gentle expression on his face. He ran his other hand through his hair and then chuckled to himself for a quick second. "Angel, as adorable as you are when you ramble you don't need to explain everything to me" he moved the hand that was on your shoulder and put it on your head, occasionally patting it and ruffling your hair slightly, but not enough to mess it up. "You know you can tell me anything, I won't judge you no matter what because I'm you're Guardian Deity and I swore to protect you in any way I could no matter what!" By now both of his hand were on your shoulders and were slightly shaking you on accident as he got excited. It made you laugh every time he brought up the promise he made to you because after he declared his loyalty to protect you he fell down the stairs that connected the stage to the floor.

He hated that it happened right after he made himself look all big and mighty and told everyone to forget about it but you couldn't let a memory like that slip from your mind. "Thank you Nishin- Yuu! I corrected myself!" You wave your hands in front of you frantically because you thought he would eventually get fed up with you continuously still calling him by his last name, when he specifically told you to call him by his first.

He tapped your nose with his finger and flashed a wide grin at you. "I'm not going to rolling thunder you for still needing time to adjust" he winked at you and you had to admit you felt a bit flustered at that but you had to keep your composure. There was something extremely important you had to tell him after all. "Sorry Angel, I came here for you to tell me something and I won't shut up" he rubbed the back of his neck with a now awkward smile occupying his face. "I'm all ears" his arms soon returned to his sides and his face became neutral, yet there was still something so gentle and calming about it.

Was it how his eyes weren't staring you down into the next day? Or was it how the corners of his lips were ever so slightly tilted up into a smile, letting you know he was interested in what you had to say? You had no idea but what you did know is that now was the time to express yourself.

Over the course of knowing Nishinoya you have been able to cope with your anxiety much more than ever before. If you were put in this situation a couple months ago you would've already been running home to your comfort space. Koushi would've also been on the phone trying his best to calm you down as your breathing would become more ragged the faster you ran to get home as quick as possible.

But here you were, stood in front of someone who vowed to make sure you always felt comfortable no matter what the situation was and ready to let your words flow.

At least that's what you were hoping for but your anxiety was still there, it wasn't something that had just disappeared. You still had the overwhelming feeling of nausea deep down in your stomach and a slight lightheaded feeling could also be felt but you were trying your best to ignore these.

You took a deep breath as you had noticed you were fidgeting with your fingers and Nishinoya was noticing that something was going on with you as well. "Hey Angel..." he spoke quietly in order to not alert you as he slowly moved his hands so that they were placed on your shoulders again.

You zoned back into reality and saw his face full of concern and worry. "Calm down okay? Take some deep breaths and we can try again" his thumbs rubbed over your shoulders lightly as you mimicked his breathing. He had started taking deep breaths to try and get you to match his rhythm. Once your breathing had steadied again he smiled warmly at you. "Is there anything I can do to help you?" He was trying to take away whatever was making it difficult for you to speak your mind.

Instead of answering him straight away you just hugged him and buried your face into the area between his neck and shoulder. "I think it's the eye contact..." you spoke into his shoulder and it seemed to be barely audible but luckily he heard what you said and wrapped his arms around you as his first response.

"If telling me like this helps then I'll stay like this with you for as long as you need okay?" Him being so understanding and patient towards you was so comforting and made your heart warm up.

You sigh into his shoulder before resting your chin on it so your words would be clearer, the view of the trees in front of you also helping to create a more calming atmosphere for you. Instead of going straight into it you decided to give some context. "I've been feeling...strange? For the past couple weeks and I just brushed it off at first but lately it's gotten to the point where I can't focus on practically anything" this felt like a good place to start, it was keeping you stable and giving you a chance to think through what you were going to say. "I spoke to Koushi about it earlier and thanks to him I found out what was going on".

Your hands were now clenching his shirt and he tried to soothe you by rubbing his hand up and down your back but isn't wasn't working as well as it potentially could of done. "It was you that we spoke about..." you felt his body tense up upon hearing this but he soon relaxed again. "I told him how whenever I'm around you I feel this weird tingly feeling in my stomach, almost like some kind of happiness but I still feel nervous at the same time" he turned his head to try and look at you but then remembered how you were only able to tell him all of this right now because of the lack of eye contact. "I also told him how whenever I tried to do homework the memory of you promising to protect me keeps coming back".

He was slowly nodding along to every word you said. You knew he was listening closely and processing everything you said and this gave you the courage to keep going. "I really need to stop beating around the bush huh?" You laugh to yourself and hide your face in his shoulder once again. He chuckled a bit as well as one of his hands found it's home in your hair and started to play with some of it.

"I think it's cute how you ramble and mumble so much, you've got so much to say but never say it" he squeezes you a bit tighter as reassurance and that was the final push you needed to tell him what you'd finally been wanting to say since he first got to where you arranged to meet him.

You lifted your head so your chin was resting on his shoulder again before speaking. "I like you Yuu" both of you tensed when you finally confessed how you felt but you weren't finished just yet. "I really really like you and I owe you for and appreciate all you've done for me" whilst you were talking your heart was beating like crazy but the more you went on the slower it got.

He didn't say anything for a little bit and it kinda scared you but that feeling soon went away. "Do you know how long..." he paused there before he pulled away from you and put his hands back on your shoulders. "I've been waiting to be able to have this conversation with you?!" You swore that you saw sparkles surrounding his eyes and his smile was like nothing you had ever seen before. "I like you too Y/n" he gently held the side of your face and pressed his lips to your forehead lightly for a quick second. "You don't owe me anything though but~" he drew out the 'but' as he looking into your eyes to make sure you were comfortable. "Would you give me the honour of being able to call you my Little Angel?" He took a step back and held one of your hands as he bowed down, his other hand holding his stomach as he tried to look formal.

You covered your mouth with your other hand as your laughed. "Is that your way of asking me to be your girlfriend?" He stood back up and ran a hand through his hair.

"I thought it seemed better than asking in the normal way, was I wrong?" There was a slight glint in his eyes when he thought you didn't like his little act but it was actually the opposite, you found it far more enjoyable than imagining him asking you the normal way.

You poke his nose as pay back for earlier and to make sure his attention was on you. "I actually found it sweet and to answer the question..."

"Yes I will"

~ The End ~
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Thank you so much for the support on this book! <3

Sadly this one is now complete but I will maybe be releasing a new one tomorrow. It will either be a Suna fic or a Bokuto fic but I think I wanna release the Bokuto one first.

Thank you again and I hope you enjoy my other books! <3

Fortsรฆt med at lรฆse

You'll Also Like

64.7K 1.9K 25
[๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ] โ๐™„๐™› ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™  ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ก๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง...
1.4M 34.9K 74
"๐™ƒ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™– ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™™๐™ช๐™ข๐™—๐™–๐™จ๐™จ!" - ๐™†๐™–๐™œ๐™š๐™ฎ๐™–๐™ข๐™– ๐™๐™ค๐™—๐™ž๐™ค ษดแดแดก แด˜สŸแด€สษชษดษข: สœแด€ษชแด‹สแดœแดœ!! โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โšชโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ—„โ—„โ €โ–โ– โ €โ–บโ–บโ €โ € โ € 18:27 / 25:43 โ €...
68.9K 2.3K 27
๐ฉ๐ž๐จ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž (๐ฒ/๐ง) ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐š๐œ๐œ๐ž๐ฉ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ...
4.2M 169K 66
๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง "4 ๐˜ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด, 1 ๐˜—๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ", ๐˜š๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ต๐˜บ. ๐˜ˆ๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต. ๐˜Ž๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต. ๐˜Ž๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ด. ๐˜–๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๏ฟฝ...