Married to a Prankster

By TaeMyGawd

Jungkook is the CEO of a gaming company named MindCraft. Taehyung and Jimin are two jobless people who drive... More

1. Prologue
3. The CEO of MindCraft
4. Hard day
5. New friends
6. New idea
7. Meeting Harabeoji
8. Day three
9. On the way
10. Ringing
11. Waking up
12. Marriage Proposal
13. Accident and Scouting offer
14. Background
15. Family histories
16. Drunk
17. I am doomed
18. Guests
19. Nicknames and Advice
20. I am evil
21. Engagement
22. I love the company
23. Sexy Two-Shoes
24. Epiphany
25. What's going on?
26. Mr. Jeon to the rescue
27. Photos
28. Morning note
29. New flat
30. T-That's.......
31. Older Brother
32. Missing
33. Soulmate, my butt!
34. All these years.....
35. You'll see.....
36. We are doomed
37. Stop fighting, please
38. Story time!
39. Bonding time
40. The big day
41. As if....
42. The big moment
43. It's on
44. Hot morning
45. The bet
46. Bottoms up
47. The baby
48. Angry Kim
49. Great grandparents
50. Busy night
51. Office romance
52. Attention seeking brat
53. Pancakes
54. Neighbour's shoe
55. Mustardbutt
Thank you
The Prisoner of Oryn

2. Bunny boy

8.9K 390 253
By TaeMyGawd

"Yo, midgyyyy" Taehyung called out, five minutes after they settled in the small, cranky flat. "What?" Jimin asked, poking his head out of the fridge door. "I wanna go out and explore" Taehyung said, rolling his sleeves up and walking into the kitchen to snatch whatever was in Jimin's hands. "Give it back, you mofo!!" Jimin yelled and ran behind Taehyung. 

"Okay, okay, light. I'll just go and get something else. You are such a jackbutt!" Jimin grumbled after running behind Taehyung for five solid minutes. "That's very wise of you, midgy" Taehyung said and chuckled as he ate the gimbap that he had snatched from Jimin. 

"Shut up. Shall we go?" Jimin asked, holding another gimbap in his hand. "Yeah. Lemme just grab my wallet. Are we walking?" Taehyung asked. "Yup" Jimin said, pocketing his wallet and phone. 

They locked their flat and were just about to turn towards the elevator when they noticed a small shopping bag outside the flat right next to theirs. Curiosity won over manners and the two of them found themselves leaning down to pick the bag up. 

"Oh gawd, carrots! Who the hell eats these many carrots? And milk, oh my god!" Jimin grimaced, turning the bag upside down and letting all the carrots and the bottle of milk fall to the floor to see if there was anything other than carrots and milk in that bag. 

"Oh, oh, there's a note!" Taehyung exclaimed and bent down to pick the note up. It looked as if whoever had placed the bag there had written the note by placing the paper on the wall. 

"Yo, Bunny Boy. I bought carrots along with your daily milk cos you sounded upset this morning when you called. I tried to come fast, but there was a lot of traffic. I rang the bell, but you didn't answer. So I am guessing you are either asleep or in the company. Anyways, enjoy them. I'll bring wine in the evening. - Your soul, H"

"Bunny boy...." Taehyung muttered as Jimin put all the carrots back in the bag. "I think we found our goat, midgy" he said, after reading the note another couple of times. "Great. Show me the note" Jimin said after he finished putting the carrots into the bag and placing the milk bottle beside the bag. 

Jimin fought a smile as he read the note. "Who the hell calls themselves someone else's soul?" he asked after reading it. "Whoever that Bunny Boy's soul is" Taehyung said, chuckling and pointing to the note. 

Jimin snickered. "Looks like we did get a perfect goat, after all. Shall we start with the carrots, then?" Jimin asked. "Yupp" Taehyung said and picked up the bag of carrots and walked back into their own flat. Jimin followed him with the bottle of milk. 

(I dunno about others, but Indian readers might understand the deal about getting a 'goat' for the pranks. Getting the perfect 'bakra' for the pranks. Get it, right? 'Bali ka bakra')

Jimin and Taehyung soon found themselves sitting on the living room floor with a couple of carving knives and the bag of carrots. "Keep the note safe. We need to finish this as fast as possible" Jimin said. "Yeah. What do you say, curses or faces?" Taehyung asked. 

"You carve curses. I will carve faces" Jimin said, dividing the carrots among themselves. "Okaiie" Taehyung said and turned on the songs on their speakers before settling back to carve curse words on each carrot that he had to carve on.

"What do you think Bunny Boy's reaction is gonna be like? Will he scream at the carrots?" Taehyung asked once he finished carving his share. "I hope the walls here are thin enough for us to be able to hear him scream at the carrots" Jimin said. Taehyung snickered. 

"Okay, I am done. What about the milk?" Taehyung asked. "The note said 'daily milk', right? Maybe we can use this bottle to swap his milk from tomorrow" Jimin said. "Swap with flour water?" Taehyung asked, remembering the way they once swapped Mr. Kim's milk with flour water that was thick enough to pass for milk. 

"Yeah" Jimin started laughing, remembering the way Mr. Kim reacted to the flour water. Taehyung guffawed loudly. 

"Ooooh, I am gonna enjoy this" he said. "Me too. Oh, yeah! The note said that this soul guy was late today. So maybe we need to get up early in the morning to see when he actually comes" Jimin said. 

"Yeah. You done?" Taehyung asked. "Yeah, almost. Oh, what are we gonna do with today's milk, by the way? Neither of us drink milk" Jimin said. "Yeah. But we can try making a smoothie tonight" Taehyung suggested. 

Jimin thought for half a minute, making a 'hmm' sound the whole time. He finally agreed and got back to carving his last carrot. 

"Okay, I am done. I hope Mr. Bunny Boy enjoys it" Jimin said, putting all the carrots back into the bag. "So, umm, do you wanna see who the Bunny Boy is?" Taehyung asked. 

"I think we will get to see him someday. We don't have to wait and see him, right?" Jimin said. "Yeah, you are right. Let's just go and put this back" Taehyung said.

The two of them put the bag outside their neighbour's flat and walked towards the elevator to explore outside their apartment. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

415K 24.2K 47
Company? Check. Daughter? Check. Money? Check. Peace? Check. What else did Jeongguk need? Nothing. Or so Jeongguk thought until he and his three-ye...
79.1K 3.7K 12
Taehyung is the CEO of the biggest company in Korea and Jungkook, his first love, accidentally bumps into him in the airport but is taken away by Tae...
138K 6K 44
The CEO of JJK Corporations Jeon Jungkook fell in love with a cute boy called Taetae, Their love journey starts where taetae goes to an Interview to...
474K 16.6K 29
Two CEOs of the two biggest companies in Korea are married to each other.... Their marriage was arranged and they have no feelings for each other...