wrong one//g.d

By vi-writes

"i couldnt've forced myself to love you, gray-" "well im forcing myself to love you now, aren't i?" ~ y/n, be... More

author's note :)
a e s t h e t i c s
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y - o n e
t w e n t y - t w o
t w e n t y - t h r e e
t w e n t y - f o u r
t w e n t y - f i v e
t w e n t y - s i x
t w e n t y - s e v e n
t w e n t y - e i g h t
t w en t y - n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y - o n e
t h i r t y - t w o
t h i r t y - t h r e e
t h i r t y - f o u r
t h i r t y - f i v e
t h i r t y - s i x
t h i r t y - s e v e n
t h i r t y - e i g h t
t h i r t y - n i n e
f o r t y
f o r t y - o n e
f o r t y - t w o
f o r t y - t h r e e
f o r t y - f i v e
f or t y - s i x
f o r t y - s e v e n
f o r t y - e i g h t
f o r t y - n i n e
f i f t y
f i f t y - o n e
f i f t y - t w o
f i f t y - t h r e e
f i f t y - f o u r
f i f t y - f i v e
f i f t y - s i x
f i f t y - s e v e n
f i f t y - e i g h t
f i f t y - n i n e
s i x t y
s i x t y - o n e
s i x t y - t w o
s i x t y - t h r e e
s i x t y - f o u r
s i x t y - f i v e
s i x t y - s i x
e p i l o g u e
author's note :')
a/n - july 2021

f o r t y - f o u r

1.9K 34 20
By vi-writes

AN// updates are definitley gonna be slower because of school :/ i love you guys but im sorry

(third person pov)

"I told you," he mumbled, rolling onto his side. "This is your fault."

"Let's check your temperature," you sighed, pressing a hand against his forehead before getting up.

He wasn't bearing a fever, but he was definitely higher than normal. You sighed as you sat by him, a hand running through his hair as he stared at you. "You look pretty," he said, voice hoarse. You smiled.

"I just woke up." He smiled that broke out into a cough. He covered his mouth with the inside of his elbow and turned to his back, body stretching out on the bed. "Should I make you breakfast, my love?"

"Your love," he grumbled. "I'm your love."

"Yes you are," you said with a smile. He stared at you as you got up. "Okay, I'll come back with some toast, okay?" He nodded.

"Thank you."

You made him some toast, smearing a little butter on it for him before you brought it up with some water. You sighed to see him curled up in the sheets, facing away from you. "Gray?"

"Hm?" he turned and you smiled.

"You cold?" He shrugged. "I'll get you a shirt," you sighed, setting his plate on his nightstand as you walked away. You felt a headache start to form as you brought him back a long sleeve.

He took it from you and slipped it on. You sighed as he sat up, a hand on his head. "I feel like fucking shit."

"Oh, man," you sighed, a hand on his knee. You ran your finger over his tattoos. "I'm sorry I got you sick." He smiled, biting into his toast.

"That's okay, babe." You smiled. "Then I'm gonna get you sick and then you'll get me sick-- it's a never-ending cycle."

"I guess that's what marriage is." He held out his toast and you shook your head. "Okay-- you're not going to work today." He smiled.

"Fuck yeah."

"We're gonna have to cancel babysitting Elle today too," you said, reaching over his lap for your phone. "Can't have her getting sick too."

"Do we have yogurt?" he asked you texted e/w, wiping his chin of crumbs.

"Mhm, you want?"

"Please." You smiled as you stood. He raised his arm and you leaned down to kiss him on the head. "Do you feel sick?" You shook your head.

"Just a little headache." He sighed as you headed to the door. "Which one?"

"Peach?"

You brought him back a container of vegan peach yogurt with a spoon. He threw his phone down the bed as you handed the yogurt to him, spoon on top. He grinned.

"Gray."

"Feed it to me." You rolled your eyes as you ripped the top packaging off. "Yay."

"Are you incapable of eating yogurt?" He shrugged as you stirred. You wiped the bottom of the spoon on the side of the cup to avoid it dripping and held it to his mouth. "I feel like I'm feeding a child."

He wiped at the corner of his mouth as he swallowed. "Did you eat?" You shook your head as you held the spoon to his mouth.

"I made coffee and left it downstairs." He frowned as you held the spoon up, waiting for him to swallow. "Hurry up, Gray."

"Be patient with me, I'm sick." You rolled your eyes as he chuckled. "We can go downstairs."

"I'll go get it once I'm done with this." He wiped at his mouth and sat up straighter. You raised an eyebrow.

"Let's go down, I have to go to the bathroom anyway." You sighed, standing. He got out of bed and you headed for the door, yogurt at hand.

He met you downstairs where you'd left his yogurt on the counter to eat himself. You had your hashbrown ready and coffee reheated as he slumped in his seat.

"I have to eat it myself?" he whined. you smiled, fork at your mouth. "Don't you feel bad?"

"You didn't feed me when I was sick, hm?" He smiled. "Eat yourself, Gray, you're a grown ma--"

"Eat myself?" he asked, eyebrows raised.

"No, oh my god, not over breakfast." He chuckled, the laugh turning to a cough. He cleared his throat as best as he could as he shuddered. "Maybe yogurt wasn't a good idea," you sighed. He smiled, shaking his head. "At least you're not freezing like I was," you put a hand on his forearm to feel. He was warm.

"That's because the heating's fixed," he sighed, crumpling the yogurt cup up in his fist. You gently took it from him and headed to the trash. "Too bad you were sick-- we could've gone to Mexico."

"Mexico?"

"Or, I don't know, Hawaii or Australia or Bora Bora or--"

"Maybe we should go for our one year, Gray," you said. His eyebrows raised a little. You smiled and shrugged. "Since we didn't go on a trip last year, I just thought it'd be fitting."

"Yeah," he whispered, raising his arm to cough into. You walked past and rubbed his back as you headed to change the water for the flowers at the island. "Okay," he said.

"Mhm."

"What are we gonna do today?" he asked. You smiled.

"Well, I had tons of plans." You smiled. "Then now I have to take care of y--"

Gray stood up and you sighed as he headed down the hall to the bathroom. He kneeled in front of the toilet and you shook your head as you walked to him, crouching behind him to rub his back. "Fuck--" he groaned.

"Why did I agree to give you yogurt?" you sighed, running a hand through his hair that was getting way too long now. You hold it back with your fingers. "Oh, Gray."

He sat up and you helped him stand for a moment. "That was gross."

"It was vomit."

"You just watched me throw up." You leaned against his back a little as he rinsed out his mouth. He pressed his hands to the sink counter as he sighed.

"And I still love you so let's go," you sighed, taking his hand. He smiled as you walked out of the bathroom together.

"So we're just gonna stay inside all day?" he asked, sitting on the couch. You smiled, grabbing your coffee.

"Yes, we are." He sighed as he stretched out along the couch, taking up all of the space. "Where am I supposed to sit?" He patted his lap and you rolled your eyes as you grabbed your blanket, throwing it over him as he sat up just a little, back against the armrest.

You curled up with him, the blanket wrapping around you snd him, as best as you could get it. "There," he hummed. "We can just spend the day like this."

"Don't you dare throw up on me." He chuckled softly, kissing the top of your head.

"No promises."

---

"I texted you!" you said. E/W frowned as Elle ran in.

"U-cle Gray!" she called. "Got playdough!"

"I told Ethan to text you that my phone broke," she said, coming in. You sighed, shaking your head.

"He didn't."

"Playdate, y/n?" Elle asked, walking back. She raised her arms and you scooped her up. "Got playdough for Gray."

"Oh, thank you, Elle," you said as she handed you the bag. She nodded as you put her down.

"Is he that sick? I really have to go, oh no, stupid Ethan, I married an idio--"

"Naptime!" you heard. You followed Elle's voice and smiled as she crawled onto the couch where Gray was sprawled out. "Naptime wi-- Gray, y/nn?" You smiled.

"Maybe not, angel, he's a little sick," you said with a smile. She gasped as you laughed a little.

She crawled off of the couch, walking to where his head was. You headed over to pick her up and away from him.

"Let's go play somewhere else, okay?" you asked. E/W pouted.

"I'm sorry," she said. You shook your head.

"Don't worry about it. We can just play upstairs right?" Elle frowned down at Gray, who was snoring softly as he turned onto his front.

E/W thanked you and Elle pressed a kiss to her cheek before she left to run errands. You and Elle headed back to Gray. "So sleepy," she whispered, pointing at him. You smiled.

"We have a surprise for you later," you whispered as you bent down to fix the blanket over Gray's body. She gasped again and you smiled.

"For me?" You nodded. "Yay!" You sighed as Gray kicked the blanket away in his sleep.

"Y/N," he grumbled, half asleep. You smiled as you ran a hand through his hair.

"Wake up?" Elle asked. You shook your head as you stood.

"He's not done naptime yet," you said, setting her down. She took your hand and you headed up the stairs. "What do you wanna do, Elle?" She giggled.

"Playdough!" You smiled.

"Maybe no playdough in our room-- how about we play dress-up?" You reached the top of the stairs and she pulled away from your hand.

"Hide 'n seek?" she asked. You smiled.

"You don't know me and uncle Gray's house that well, pumpkin." She ran down the hall.

"Wanna see!" You smiled.

She pushed open a door and you smiled following her in. "We don't have much in here," you explained.

"Emp-y!" You nodded. "Baby's room emp-y too," she told you.

"You're getting the baby's room all set up?" She nodded. "What about a crib, do you have a crib?" She nodded again as she ran out of the room.

"Elle got big girl bed!" You smiled. "Y/NN clothes?" she asked, walking into another room.

"Yeah, these are my clothes," you sighed, pushing a few storage boxes out of the way so she could walk. "And uncle Gray's too."

"Got lots!" You hummed as she crawled onto a box. She giggled as you smiled at her, sitting on a box across from her. "Eat a cookie?" she asked.

"You want a cookie?" She crawled off of the box and sat behind it, hands on the lid.

"Tea party!" You smiled

"That sounds like a lovely idea, Elle."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

556 9 19
You are girl who had had her heart broken 1 too many times. You are a player but you were picky with who You didn't date the gUntil the new boy Gray...
4.3K 86 33
"Grayson and I have an agreement that if we both are attracted by the same girl, we share her." -Ethan "And we're both attracted to you" - Grayson ...
3.3K 101 28
(Completed) It all starts with an accident. She wasn't perfect. He didn't care. They were unbreakable. Nothing could come between them or..... Can it...
848 8 11
Living with the Dolan twins is definitely a journey. !SMUT WARNING! ©Copyright 2019. All rights reserved. This material may not be copied, reproduced...