You and Fred Weasley (A Fred...

By VoldemortsNostrils

A Fred Weasley x Reader about you and your best friends Fred and George Weasley. The early chapters are kind... More

Chapter 1: The Burrow
Chapter 2: The Nickname
Chapter 3: The Face Paint
Chapter 4: The Top Hat
Chapter 5: The Announcement
Chapter 6: The Amortentia
Chapter 7: The Beard
Chapter 8: The Mirror of Erised
Chapter 9: The Owlery
Chapter 10: The Ferret
Chapter 11: The First Task
Chapter 12: The Waltz
Chapter 13: The Party
Chapter 14: The Rumor
Chapter 15: The Shrieking Shack
Chapter 16: The Butterbeer
Chapter: 17 The Yule Ball
Chapter 18: The Second Task
Chapter 19: The Fireworks
Chapter 20: The Third Task
Chapter 21: The Last Day of Sixth Year
Chapter 22: The Letter
Chapter 23: The Extendable Ear
Chapter 24: The First Day of Seventh Year
Chapter 25: The Detention
Chapter 26: The Educational Decrees
Chapter 27: The Hog's Head
Chapter 28: The Date
Chapter 29: The Chocolate
Chapter 30: The Dream
Chapter 31: The Mistletoe
Chapter 32: The Shower
Chapter 33: The Patronus
Chapter 34: The Giant
Chapter 35: The Portable Swamp and Firework Show
Chapter 36: The Prophecy
Chapter 37: The Last Day of Seventh Year
Chapter 38: The Joke Shop
Chapter 40: The Halloween Party
Chapter 41: The Christmas Party
Chapter 42: The Gift
Chapter 43: The Battle of the Seven Potters
Chapter 44: The Wedding
Chapter 45: The Return To Grimmauld Place
Chapter 46: The Polyjuice Potions
Chapter 47: The Separation
Chapter 48: The Snake
Chapter 49: The Lovegoods
Chapter 50: The Malfoys
Chapter 51: The Shell Cottage
Chapter 52: The Break-In
Chapter 53: The Return to Hogwarts
Chapter 54: The Battle of Hogwarts Part 1
Chapter 55: The Battle of Hogwarts Part 2

Chapter 39: The Pygmy Puff

33.4K 732 3.1K
By VoldemortsNostrils

Y/n - Your Name
P/n - Pygmy Puff's name
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's POV:

Fred, George, and I'd already finished decorating the side of the room they'd left blank for me and they'd finally opened the shop. We were working there like normal when suddenly a loud crash was heard from outside of the shop. I looked out of the window to see black smoke flying past the joke shop.

I ushered Fred and George over to the window as the smoke crashed into a shop, shattering the glass loudly. We looked at each other before quickly running out of Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes, pulling out our wands.

As we rushed outside we noticed that Ollivanders was in flames. People were rushing out of the street, some laying on the ground in front of the shop. We watched in horror as masked Death Eaters exited the building, holding an abundance of wands. Fenrir Greyback, a known savage werewolf, walked out of the shop while restraining someone with a sack over their head.

Before Fred, George, and I could help the person, the Death Eaters turned into the black smoke, swirling away. We quickly ran over to the burning shop to help anyone we could. Using magic to put out the flames and clear the smoke, just before walking into the shop.

"Mr. Ollivander?" I asked as I stepped inside, dreading the fact that the person they'd taken was him.

Fred came in shortly after me, followed by George, both saying, "Sir?"

We walked around the tattered shop, seeing nothing but burnt wand boxes on the floor. After searching the shop we stepped back onto the street, beginning to help others clean the area while telling them Ollivander had been taken.

After spending the majority of the day cleaning the streets and working the shop I sat down at the end of Fred and I's bed, picking up the newest Daily Prophet, titled, "BRIDGE COLLAPSE: DEATH TOLL RISES."

Apparently after Ollivanders was attacked the Death Eaters destroyed a muggle bridge. I sighed before looking further into the Prophet, my eyes immediately going to a picture of Malfoy and his mother. Malfoy's father had been locked up in Azkaban and apparently he and his mother had left the trial.

Suddenly Fred entered the room, taking my gaze off of the Prophet and onto him as he said, "Just got an owl from Mum, apparently Harry's just arrived at the Burrow."

"What?" I asked confused, "Why's he at the Burrow?"

Fred sat down next to me, wrapping his arm around me before continuing, "Dunno, but she did say that they'd be visiting the shop tomorrow."

"That's exciting," I said with a smile.

"Then we should get lots of sleep," Fred said, keeping his arm around me while placing the other under my legs just before picking me up bridal style.

I dropped the Daily Prophet onto the floor as he walked over to his side of the bed, sliding into it while holding me. I snuggled up into his chest as he whispered sweet nothings to me, me eventually falling asleep.

~Time Skip~

I woke up in Fred and I's bed, but he wasn't there. I looked at the clock on the wall, it was the afternoon, they hadn't woken me up! I quickly scrambled up, putting on new clothes and freshening up in the bathroom before running down the stairs.

Sparks zoomed around the laughter filled shop as the twins stood on the stairs wearing beige and yellow suits, Fred with a maroon tie and George with an orange one. "Step up, step up!" They started together.

"We've got Fainting Fancies!" George continued as flying plates flew past their heads.

"Nosebleed Nougats!" Fred added as he dodged a plate.

"And just in time for school!" George said loudly.

"Puking Pastilles!" Fred finished before they began walking down the stairs and toward a small boy who was chewing.

George held a cauldron in front of the boy as they said in unison, "Into the cauldron, handsome!"

I stood where they were earlier as I looked around their shop. I noticed Ron as he watched a toy Fred and George made of Umbridge that said, "I will have order!" while balancing on a rope.

I went to look back at Fred and George but noticed it was just the boy now. Looking around the room I noticed George sliding on a ladder towards Harry while Fred walked behind him. "Peruvian Instant Darkness Powder," Harry said as George picked up a black chunk of powder that Harry was admiring.

"A real money spinner, that one," Fred said with a smirk.

"Handy if you need to make a quick getaway," George said as he tossed Harry the chunk, making me remember the conversation the twins had with Harry. They'd said that Harry could have anything in the shop for free since he'd given them the winnings from the TriWizard Tournament.

I continued to look around the room, noticing Hermione and Ginny by the love potions display. I smiled as I quickly walked over to them, standing between them as I said, "Now what do you need that for?"

They quickly turned to me, wrapping me into a hug. "We haven't seen you in ages!" Hermione said excitedly.

"Been spending all your time with my brothers," Ginny said nudging me.

Hermione picked up the love potion, "Do these really work?"

I picked one up, taking in the same scent I'd smelled in Potions class in sixth year, "Of course it does, it's Fred and George."

"Hello, ladies," Fred and George said from behind us in a sing song tune.

"Love potions, eh?" George said as he placed his hands on a counter, "Yeah, they really do work."

"Then again, the way we hear it, sis," Fred said, looking at George and then back at Ginny, "You're doing just fine on your own."

I looked at Ginny with a smirk as I felt someone wrap their arm around my waist. I turned to see that the arm belonged to Fred as he looked me up and down, "And I definitely don't think you'd need it."

"Meaning?" Ginny asked about his previous statement.

"Are you not currently dating Dean Thomas?" George asked.

Out of the corner of my eye I noticed Harry, intently listening in on the conversation. "It's none of your business," Ginny said as she placed the potion back down, walking away.

Fred lifted my chin up as he let go of my waist, "I've got to get back to work, love."

"I'll allow it," I said with a smirk as he kissed me on the forehead, just before walking away.

Fred and George began walking up the stairs when I noticed Hermione had walked away. "How much for this?" Ron said, holding something up.

I turned towards the conversation as Fred and George responded in unison, "Five Galleons."

"How much for me?" Ron asked.

"Five Galleons," they responded again.

"I'm your brother," Ron said confused.

"Ten Galleons," Fred and George corrected themselves with a smirk.

Ron turned around, looking defeated when he noticed me. His face lit up as he approached me, "Can you ask Fred and George for this?"

He handed me the package as I said, "Why would it be any different from what they said to you?"

"Just try it, please," Ron begged.

I shrugged before quickly running halfway up the stairs, "Hey, love! How much do I pay for this?"

Fred and George turned to look at me before Fred said, "For you? Nothing."

George gave Fred and understanding look before they continued up the stairs. I walked back down to Ron, handing him the package. "Weasels," Ron said with a scoff before turning to Harry and Hermione, "Come on, let's go."

I watched as they left, a girl stopping Ron on the way out, "Hi, Ron!"

"Hi," Ron said before turning around and leaving.

I eyed the girl, confused, but then I recognized her as a sixth year Gryffindor. I shook my head slightly before turning around, preparing to follow Fred and George. When I realized I didn't know where they were I decided to follow Harry, Ron, and Hermione, curious on if anything was new in their lives.

As I left Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes I saw them walk into the abandoned Ollivanders. I quickly walked in after them as Ron said, "Harry?"

Harry turned to look at Ron, noticing me walk inside as he continued towards Ron. "Is it me, or do Draco and Mummy look like two people who don't want to be followed?" Ron said as Hermione walked over to them, also noticing me.

I followed them, looking outside the broken window. I watched as Malfoy and his mother looked around cautiously, before walking down Knockturn Alley. Harry, Ron, and Hermione started to turn around to follow Malfoy when Ron finally noticed me, letting out a whimper, "Oh, it's just you, Y/n."

"Yeah," I nodded before gesturing to the door, "Now come on."

We left Ollivanders, peeking down Knockturn Alley before walking after Malfoy. As we continued down the tight alley we passed someone close against the wall, talking to themselves. When we reached a corner, we watched as Malfoy followed his mother into Borgin and Burkes.

Harry continued up stairs before climbing onto a roof, determined to find out what Malfoy was doing. We all followed before reaching the top, being able to see a window showing the inside of Borgin and Burkes.

We watched as Malfoy caressed a cabinet before we noticed another man inside, Fenrir Greyback. Harry, Ron, Hermione, and I ducked as he began to turn around. We looked back to the window, seeing that Greyback had closed the blinds.

Harry groaned in defeat before we all began to climb down the roof. We walked out of Knockturn Alley and back into Fred and George's shop. As we entered I saw Fred and George tending to a customer so I continued to look around.

My eyes landed on Ginny, who was admiring Pygmy Puffs. I walked over to her, "Do you want to hold one?"

Her eyes lit up as she looked at me, "Can I?"

I smiled a bit as I grabbed the key to the cage of the specific, pink Pygmy Puff she was admiring. I gently lifted the Pygmy Puff up, handing it to her. Ginny smiled as she cuddled the creature so I said, "I'm sure Fred and George'll at least give you a discount if you want this one."

"Really?" Ginny asked excited and confused.

"Yeah," I said while nodding and petting the Pygmy Puff, "I'd love one myself."

"I'll go ask them now!" Ginny said walking towards Fred and George with the creature.

I turned my attention to the cages, to a specific, purple Pygmy Puff. I gently pet the creature with a smile before turning around when Ginny made excited sounds, before walking out of the shop.

Fred and George began helping the last people in the shop purchase their things, so I began to help as well. Out of the corner of my eye I noticed a little girl eyeing the Pygmy Puff, pulling her mother over to it.

After I finished helping Fred and George I payed one more visit to the cage, noticing the Pygmy Puff was gone. I frowned, realizing the girl must've purchased it. I walked away from the cage, looking around at the empty shop, "Fred? George?"

When I received no response I shut off the lights, walking to the next floor. "Fred? George?" I asked again, no response.

Slightly annoyed and confused, I continued to the top floor. I didn't hear any sounds coming from the top floor but I still walked towards Fred and I's room. As I entered the room I saw Fred with his back to me, "There you are, Freddie. I was wondering where you were."

I closed the door behind me before walking closer to him, "How was your day?"

"Good," Fred said, "But better after I see your reaction."

I stared at his back confused, "Reaction to what?"

Fred then turned to me, holding that specific, purple Pygmy Puff, "I heard what you said about wanting one and I saw the way you looked at this little guy."

I gasped with a smile, "You didn't!"

"Oh, I did," Fred said handing me the Pygmy Puff.

I smiled down at the furry creature in my hand as it rubbed it's face against my palm. Looking back up at Fred I said, "I love it."

I brought him in for a big hug, still holding the Pygmy Puff as I wrapped my free arm around his neck. As we exited the hug Fred wrapped his arm around my waist, "So what are you naming him?"

I thought about names as I looked at the creature, just before looking up at Fred, "P/n?"

Fred chuckled before shouting, "She just named the Pygmy Puff P/n!"

George laughed loudly from his room, "Loser!"

I scoffed before getting out of Fred's arm, slipping into bed. Fred changed out of his suit and was now shirtless in flannel pajama pants as he walked over to the bed, lifting up the covers.

He pulled me into his chest as he settled in, wrapping his arms around me. P/n snuggled into the crook of my neck as we laid there. I looked up at Fred, "Thank you, Freddie."

"Anytime, love," Fred said, kissing me on the top of my head.

Word Count: 2,261

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.7K 543 96
WATCH THE STORY TRAILER!!! @.malfoy.drxco on tiktok Y/N SNAPE You're Snape's daughter. You're a Slytherin. You have a very nice friend group. And the...
90.3K 1.5K 30
Welcome to Hogwarts! Bella Copeland becomes best friends with Ron and Harry and Hermione, and her bond with the group gets even closer over the years...
2M 104K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
850K 35.3K 75
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC