𝚂𝙷𝙰𝚁𝙳𝚂//𝚃𝙾 𝙰𝚄 *ON H...

By GRYFFINDORwhore

Adira. Tarker. Mikaelson. Adira was always shier than her twin sister Hope. She never really let people in an... More

CAST
ADIRA TARKER MIKAELSON
7 years of living
8 years of living
9 years of living
10 years of living
11 years of living
Hold on a second
12 years of living
13 years of living
14 years of living
15 years of living
Unhappy 16
NOT an update
All about the shards

Location #1

2.7K 70 67
By GRYFFINDORwhore

^Addy's outfit this chapter

.

Lahore, Pakistan, 13:32 o'clock

"Addy, I still don't understand how you know this is the right place. The shards could be anywhere!"
Logan sighed as they sat on a bench in a small park, ignoring the cheery people that occasionally threw curious glances at the two who were easily identified as tourists due to their confusion and three maps, not to forget Logan's fanny pack.

"I told you before, multiple times, I can feel it! It's like...when you feel someone watching you, just instincts. I can't really explain it, just trust me, please?"
The blonde looked at him, irritation and confusion in her eyes as she pleaded with him.

"You don't have to ask me, I always trust you. I just want to understand at least a part of the connection you
have with your shards."
The brunette smiled and squeezed his friend's hand slightly which made her sigh in relief.

"I would explain it to you but right now, I need to concentrate."
Adira closed her eyes with a sigh, feeling her magic roll off of her in waves, wandering, searching for a familiar spark of power.

A power just like her own.

It didn't take long until a picture flashed into her mind, showing her where she needed to go.

With a frown she opened her eyes and looked at Logan for a few seconds before she got up.

"I found it."
She said and the boy lifted himself off of the bench and grabbed his backpack, ready to follow her.

"Where is it?"
He asked her curiously as they started to walk out of the park.

"In a hospital."

After passing multiple beautiful old buildings on their way and almost being driven over by a cab, the driver had apologized profusely and bought them each a piece of cake as an apology, they'd arrived at their destination.

It turned out that sneaking into a hospital was way easier than they thought.

Well, if you had magic, it was.

Now, Adira was walking down the hall following ber magic while Logan followed her but still tried to look through every window in every room, openly disregarding the patient's privacy.

But no one could see them anyway, they were invisible, as of right now.

On the left side of the hall, there was a room with an opened door, laughing and crying sounds could be heard.

Adira knew this was the room.

Her shard was in there with these people, and she had to get it out while they were invisible.

Logan walked up to her side and she nodded slightly at him, to let him know that they were at the right place.

Quietly the two entered the room and froze when they heard what the people in front of them were saying.

Both Logan and Adira had not expected this.

Inside the room there was a boy, maybe 10 years old, in a hospital bed, two girls and one boy hugging him as their mother and grandparents watched with happy faces.

"Bazil, I knew you could do it! I knew you were gonna wake up! No stupid coma can take my little brother from me!"
The oldest girl smiled as she ruffled the hair of the boy in the bed.

Adira paled and Logan's eyes widened as she took his hand to show him what she saw.

Now they could both see the glowing shard of Adira's crystal in Bazil's forehead.

They didn't need an explanation, it was obvious what had happened.

The magic of the shard had woken the boy up from his coma.

If they took it, he would immediately die or, if they got lucky, end up in another coma.

"Of course, I was gonna wake up, Zoya! We're a strong family."
Bazil grinned proudly at his siblings.

"He's right. Amnah, Bilal, let him go, you're suffocating him."
A middle aged woman chuckled, the mother of the four children.

"Leave them be, Maryam, it's been so long since they could properly hug their brother, my favorite grandchild."
The oldest man in the room winked at Bazil and Maryam laughed at them.

"Now, now, Hassan, you know you shouldn't play favorites with our grandchildren. We love them all."
The grandmother spoke and lightly slapped Hassan's hand after he chuckled at her words.

"Oh, please, Rania, I've seen the way you coddle little Amnah. Don't be like your Grandma, kids, she's what we call a hypocrite."
He told his grandchildren as his wife gave an offended gasp and the other people in the room laughed at them.

They hadn't been this happy in a long time.

¤

Adira and Logan hadn't been this horrified in a week.

"This is a catastrophe!"
Logan exclaimed while gripping his hair tightly as he tried to think of a solution.

"We need that shard."
He added and looked at Adira who was pacing in front of him.

They were in the parking lot of the hospital, having fled the room after watching the happy family reunite with their member.

With a sigh Adira finally sat down next to him, straightening her skirt.

"If we take that shard he's going to die. Or at least fall back into a coma but death seems more likely."
The blonde sighed, her blue eyes darting around the parking lot nervously, looking for her protectors and grandparents, though none of them were to be seen.

(It's safe to assume they were secretly mocking their children in their mind prison even if they couldn't see them. Or watching Spongebob somewhere.)

"I hate this."
Logan sighed.

Adira didn't get to respond seeing as her phone started ringing, making them both flinch.

"Marcel?"
Addy answered the phone, relaxing slightly at the thought of a family member.

"Addy, I'm just checking in on you. Both of you. You sure you don't wanna tell me where you are?"

"And risk you showing up here? No thanks. You need to protect the others while I play hero and Logan my sidekick."
Adira told her brother who sighed into the phone.

"I know."
Marcel groaned at the same time as Logan grinned:"I love being a sidekick!"

Adira smiled at her best friend and Marcel rolled his eyes on his side of the phone.

What a strange boy Logan was.

"So, how's it going, youngsters?"
The dark skinned man asked his sister who sighed.

"Well, we found the shard but there are certain unexpected...complications."
She trailed off, not knowing how to explain the rather unfortunate situation they were in.

"What happened?"
Marcel asked worriedly and Logan winced as he thought about their little problem while taking a gum out of his fanny pack.

"The shard is inside a person."
Adira told Marcel with a frown plastered onto her face, her eyebrows furrowed slightly.

"So just use your magic to extract it."
Marcel told her, not understanding the problem due to lack of information he'd soon receive.

"The shard...it woke up a comatose kid and if I extract he'll most likely die."
The blonde teenager rushed out and the line went quiet for a few seconds as her brother took in what she said.

"Well fuck."

(A/N: Oh my fucking frick Marcellus can't you watch your fucking language??¿¿ Like, the audacity¿¿!)

Adira and Logan waited until night to make sure that Bazil's family had left before they returned to his room, no longer invisible.

Their plan was to try and extract the shard without killing Bazil, so he would at least be alive.

The boy was sleeping and Logan was watching the door while Adira walked over to him, ignoring her phone as she saw that Marcel was trying to call again.

She held her hand above his forehead and didn't move as she stared down at the shard.

She didn't want to do this.

She didn't to risk his life.

"Are you going to kill me?"
A small voice asked and Addy froze as her eyes flashed to Bazils.

He was awake.

Having heard the boy, Logan walked over quickly as he assessed the situation and came up with a solution within a second.

"I can knock him out?"
He offered Adira who rolled her eyes at him.

"No! Go back to the door, I'll...take care of this."
She whisper-yelled and Logan glanced at Bazil before squeezing her hand and returning to his post.

"Are you going to kill me? I don't mind."
Bazil told her, his eyes gleaming strongly, no fear in them, only expectance.

"I'm not going to kill you! And even if I did want to, you should be panicking or something like that."
Adira told the younger boy who smiled at her.

"I'm not scared or anything. I know I shouldn't have woken up, I can feel it. I'm different now, stronger than before. I've been waiting for you."
The young boy explained and Adira frowned as she listened to him.

"Why would you wait for me? You dont even know who I am."
She spoke, her eyes focusing on the shard for a second before she turned back to Bazils eyes.

"Because you're the angel that's going to bring me to God, of course!"
The boy smiled widely at her and choked laughter could be heard from the door where Logan was.

"What the fuck."
Adira whispered and looked at Bazil in disbelief as his eyes widened.

"You shouldn't say that."
He told her in a stern voice and she scrunched up her nose.

Another reason to dislike children.

"I can say what I want. And I'm not an angel, more like a demon. All of my kinds are demons, Logan over there is a demon and so am I."
She told the boy bluntly and he shook his head.

"But your hair is really light! And your eyes look like the sky and the forest in one! Demons have red eyes and feast on humans while they howl at the moon and curse people! So not you."
Bazil protested and Adira could cry at his obliviousness and childish innocence.

He doesn't have to die.

Addy turned to look at the wall, seeing Macy, one of her protectors, leaned against it.

"What do you mean?"
She asked as Bazil looked at her confusedly before understanding.

"Are you talking to God?"
He asked smiling.

"What? No!"
Adira protested before electing to ignore the weird boy.

When you extract the shard, replace it with a spell. It will still be your magic that keeps him alive. He'll fall back into a coma first, but he'll wake up a few days later. It won't hurt him.

Adira smiled at Macy, her eyes filling with relief.

"Thank you."
She told the older woman who winked at her before she disappeared again.

"You're going to kill me now?"
Bazil asked as he sat up and Adira looked at him before placing her eyes on his forehead as he fell backwards, now asleep.

"Annoying child."
She grumbled as Logan walked up next to her, once again leaving his watch post at the door.

"So what are you gonna do?"
The brunette asked his best friend with a raised eyebrow and she grinned.

"He'll fall back into a coma but he'll be fine within a week. One of my protectors told me."
Addy responded with a grin as she held her hands over Bazils forehead.

"That's good. Go ahead, do your thing."
Logan nodded, glad that they didn't have to kill Bazil.

He was a little weird but killing him seemed just a bit extreme.

With a smile Logan watched as a soft glow emitted from his friend's hands and slowly pulled a rose colored shard put of Bazil who slept soundly.

With a grin Addy opened her eyes and took the floating shard into her left hand while intertwining her right with Logan's.

"Let's get out of here. We need to leave Lahore tonight."
She told Logan as they walked out of Bazil's room, unseen by the nurses and night doctor.

"But Lahore is such a nice town! It's so beautiful here."
Logan sighed and Adira smiled slightly at him, knowing he was right.

"I know it is. But people of our kinds would ruin it. This is a place for peaceful humans."
She hummed, swinging their hands back and forth as she walked a little faster.

"Eh. We don't belong here anyway."
Logan shrugged as he glanced down at their joined hands with a smile and picked up his pace to stay at Adiras side.

Other people weren't as happy with their hand holding as the two of them.

Never forget that the people in the mind prison can still watch the real world.

And that's what they did, the whole time, every waking moment.

A/N:

YOU'VE DONE YOUR WAITING!

13 YEARS OF IT!

ON WATTPAD!

Anygay

*flashbacks to max and the word anygay*

Anyway

Here's the update fellas

Tell me what you think

Vote, comment, follow

Or don't

Love y'all

Whitney

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

799K 26.5K 66
Sedatephobia: The fear of silence. Mikaelsons x oc Finn x oc Elijah x oc Klaus x oc Kol x oc Rebekah x oc Henrik x oc
15.8K 602 7
Davina's older sister comes to visit. She gets along with the whole family but what happens what certain blonde immortal witch walks through the door...
9.5K 236 23
"It hurts when those closest to you, betray you. What made it worse is I thought of her as a little sister." Klaus and Alora fight to keep their chil...
25.1K 1K 15
Emilia Mikaelson is the complete opposite of her twin brother, Elijah Mikaleson. Whereas history calls Elijah the noble Mikaleson, history calls Emil...