The Vampire's Bride

By GoingCrazyX6

Cora Davis is a human born of two werewolves. She doesn't have the werewolf gene. She has a twin sister and a... More

💥🤚⚠️Copyright⚠️🤚💥
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Authors Note

Chapter 13

536 22 4
By GoingCrazyX6

I start up the car and drive us over to the hotel. It's only a 10 minute drive but it feels a hell of a lot longer when Marcellus places his hand on my thigh. I don't make him move it though. I like his touch and I wouldn't ever feel it again after tonight.

I was starting to have doubts. He was acting like he wasn't playing games with me. He wasn't acting like I was just entertainment to him. He was acting like I was important to him and meant something to him. His feelings and actions felt genuinely real.

Would I be blind to see the truth? Would I be able to see if he was just playing me? I felt like I would be able to tell the difference.

"Marcellus am I just a game to you?" I ask him without looking over at him.

"No, mi amor, you are not a game to me. Why do you ask?" He asks with what sounds like genuine confusion. I glance at him and his face says the same.

"After that night, the one with us making out in my hallway outside my apartment, why didn't you call me? Or stop over?" I ask him instead of answering his question.

"Zyair had rogue vamps in his territory. I was helping him out with it. I'm sorry Cora, I should of got your number sooner to call and explain that. I'm not used to having to explain my actions or whereabouts with anyone. I'll work on that though. For us. Because you're important to me. I want us to work out, so please don't ignore me anymore. We just got to work on our communication, si?"

I couldn't answer right away. My mind was like a storm with everything he just told me. My anger was also out of control and he wasn't the one I wanted to take it out on. He didn't deserve my anger. Starla and Quichea played me and they were going to pay for it. Psycho bitches or not.

I park the car in the parking lot and finally turn to Marcellus. There was still something else I had to know. "Do you really have a twin brother?"

"Sì. You think I lied that I do?" He asks while looking out the window. When he turned to look back at me he gives me a calculated look.

"Starla told me you don't." I look away from him. He starts to laugh. I look quickly back over at him.

"So you're just going to believe everything Starla tells you now?" I shake my head no.

"I got to go check on the caterer's but we'll talk more after okay?" I tell him with an apologetic smile.

"Of course, I'm not going anywhere. Take care of what you have to and we'll talk after." He says with a reassuring smile. I lean over and softly kiss his cheek before I get out of the car. I think I took him by surprise because he just sat there for a few minutes instead of getting out with me.

By the time I was entering the building he was getting out of the car. I glance over my shoulder at him. He looks a little bewildered and I can't help but laugh at him.

"Hi. Could you direct me to who's in charge of the catering please?" I ask a young man. The way he was dressed I was assuming he was one of the waiters for tonight.

"Yeah, she's in the back through those doors." He tells me while pointing to the doors he's talking about.

"Thank you." I tell him before I make my way to the back.

"No problem." He calls after me.

Walking through the doors I look for a woman who would seem to be in charge sense he didn't give me a name. I spot her right away. She was talking to three young ladies, an older woman, and three men.

I walk over to them but stay off to the side. I didn't want to interrupt whatever she was directing them to do. They glance over at me however and the woman frowns.

"Can I help you?" She asks in a strong Italian accent.

"Yes, I'm Cora Davis. I hired your catering business for tonight." I tell her politely. Her face lights with recognition.

"Ms. Davis? Good, good. Is the bride and groom here as well?" There's a little bit of panic in her voice when she asks.

"No. They aren't on their way yet." I tell her reassuringly. I watch her relax a little. "I just wanted to come ahead and make sure everything is going as planned, that's all."

"Yes. We're right on schedule. If you'll excuse me, we still have some prepping to do and I need to make sure my team is organized and ready for when all the guests arrive."

"Of course, I'll just get out of your way then." I give her a friendly smile before I walk away. "Oh I didn't catch your name." I say turning back around.

"Theresa."

Walking back out to the main room I see the DJ is set up and the bartender is already making Marcellus a drink. I watch her do some fancy bartender tricks for him. Completely showing off for him. Two of the waitresses are leaning on each side of him as well. Rolling my eyes I walk over to the DJ to make sure he's all set.

"Hi, I'm Cora. I'm the one who hired you for tonight. If you need anything at all just let me know."

He looks me up and down. When his eyes finally meet mine they show a lot of interest and even some lust. He gives me a flirty smile. "I most certainly will do that."

I feel Marcellus's presence just before he places his arm around my waist. He pulls me into his side possessively. Staking his claim. He doesn't say anything. He just looks at the other man coolly. I smirk at him in amusement.

"Thank you again for DJing for us tonight." I tell him.

"You're very welcome Cora." He says to me with another flirtatious smile.

Marcellus laces his hand in mine and pulls me away from him. He leads me out the back door. No one was out here. Pushing me lightly up against the wall, he leans down and whispers in my ear.

"If you know what's good for him, mi belleza, you won't approach that male again tonight." He soft voice sends goosebumps across my skin and I shiver.

"That's impossible. He's the DJ. If there's a problem I'm the one responsible to get it fixed."

"I may not be a werewolf, but I still have a beast inside me Cora. Him nor I appreciates another male flirting with what's ours." He says while he runs his lips along my throat. I tilt my head more to the side to give him better access.

Instead he places his finger under my chin, lifting my face up towards his. I open my eyes and get captivated by his intense glaze. It's possessive and filled with desire and lust.

"We might not be mated yet, mi amor, but you are still mine." He growls out possessively.

He slams his lips down on mine. I immediately open my mouth for him wanting his taste on my tongue. He thoroughly claims my mouth. Moving his tongue slow and steady against mine. I wrap my arms around his neck.

I feel one of his hands rest just under my breast on my ribs while the other one slowly slides down my side and hip. He moves it slowly to the slit in my dress. As soon as his hand touches my skin I moan. Those delicious sparks were slowly becoming addictive.

He continues to slide his hand down my thigh behind my knee. He grips it tighter hoisting it up onto his hip. He runs his hand softly back up the back of my thigh. Cupping my ass cheek he steps in closer to me while pulling me in tighter against him.

I let out another moan when I feel him hard against me. I grind myself against him. He groans pulling back to run soft kisses down my jaw to my neck.

I fist my hand in his hair when he reaches my sweet spot on my neck. He runs his fangs softly against my skin causing goosebumps to erupt across my skin. My nipples harden. I tilt my head even more and try to pull his head down harder against me.

"Please Marcellus. Please." I beg him. I wanted him to bite me. I wanted to feel his teeth sink into my skin as he drank from me.

Instead of sinking his teeth into my skin though he sucks on my neck, softly. I groan and grind myself against him as he grinds into me too.

"Sorry to interrupt but Harper is looking for you." Starla says. Ice water couldn't of been more effective.

Marcellus and I both freeze. The reception. Fuck. I completely got caught up in what we were doing and forgot about everything else.

When Marcellus steps back his hard-on is extremely noticable. I unconsciously lick my lips while I run my eyes up his body. He really did look good in a tux. When I finally meet his eyes, I know mine are full of desire.

He takes a step towards me and I grab onto his shirt and pull him closer against me. I lift up onto my tip toes and pull his head down towards mine. I claim his mouth in a possessive kiss. Staking my claim in front of Starla.

I bite his bottom lip and pull away when he lets out a groan. He places his hands on my hips trying to pull me closer. I give him a teasing smile when I step back out of his reach.

"We'll continue this later." I tell him seductively. I blow him a kiss and give him a wink as I slowly walk backwards.

Turning around I smirk at Starla as I pass her to go inside. I pause next to her, staring her in her eyes I growl at her. "Next time you or Quichea try to come between my mate and I, I will fuck you up. You're manipulation might have worked for awhile but it will never happen again. Human or not Starla I will hurt you so stay the fuck away from him. He's mine."

I turn to go inside but Marcellus stops me. "Explain." He demands her but she refuses to answer him. I answer for her.

"Her and Quichea told me you didn't want me because I'm human and weak. That you were just playing games with me for your entertainment because you were bored. She told me you don't have a twin brother either."

"It happened the night they escorted you to the store?" He asks me. He smiles at my look of surprise. He walks over to me. "That explains why your sister said you were acting different when you got back to Harper's that night."

"Why would you do something like that?" He growls at Starla taking a threatening step towards her. She takes a quick step back.

"We didn't Marc." She denies fiercely shaking her head. "She's crazy. She's making it up. You have to believe me." She pathetically pleads to him. She wasn't even convincing.

"Stop with this bullshit Starla. Tell me the truth. You're a horrible fucking liar."

"Fine. Yeah we did. She's fucking human Marc. You deserve someone better then her. She's weak. You're gonna grow tired of always having to take care of her." She says in disgust as she rolls her eyes.

"And whom, pray tell, do you think is better for me?" His Spanish accent was thick with his anger. "You?" He spits out.

"I'm in love with you Marc. I always have been. We're good together. You know I'd be good for you." She says stepping closer to him. She goes to touch him and I grab her wrist.

"If you want to keep that fucking hand I wouldn't lay so much as a finger on him." I step in between them as she rips her wrist out of my grip.

Marcellus grabs onto my hips and pulls me back against his chest. He wraps his arms around me securing me to him. I wasn't sure if he was trying to control my temper or his own or both. I relax a little against him.

"You're really going to choose this bitch over me Marc? I love you! I always have." She tells him venomously. "I know you love me too Marc. She's just in the way of what we could be together." She glares at me.

Marcellus let's go of me but before he can say anything Harper comes out the door. "There you are!" She says with a big smile. "Did I miss something?" She asks us when she notices our angry faces.

I can't help it as I start to laugh. Grabbing her hand I lead us both back inside. I glance at Marcellus over my shoulder and give him a soft smile. He was mine and I wouldn't allow anything or anyone come between us again.

He returns my smile with a wink. Sticking my tongue out at him I turn my head back around. The smile that was on my face disappears when a realization hits me.

I was still moving to San Antonio tonight.

______________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 57 34
Emelina is a thief. Barrett is an Alpha. When Emelina breaks into Deep Haven and steals from the Alpha family, she expected a chase. She loved the ch...
539 146 26
She Wolf will not find her mate; I curse the Spring that came too quickly. I won't fall in love! A werewolf's fate is to find a mate. Varinia is terr...
1.7M 45.7K 27
What if I told you those fairytale creatures were real? That werewolves and vampires really do hate each other? You would say that I was crazy right...
2.3M 67.2K 51
Amelia Davis is 20 and she's apart of the Moonlight pack. She has already shifted and she hasn't found her mate yet. This doesn't worry her because s...