Rushed (Hate at First Flight...

By ehl_kayy_writes

Alexandra Hunt has only two things on her list to do when she gets to Hollywood. 1. Surprise her boyfriend, J... More

1. Sir Jerks-A-Lot
2. The Not-Being-Annoying-Rules
3. Abercrombie Model
4. The Compassionate Prick
5. Confrontation
6. Dog Park Heart-to-Heart
7. The Unintended Audition
8. Pigs Can Fly
9. The 1234 Compromise
10. Mistakes
11. 4013 Park Lane Ave
12. Misunderstood Relationships
13. Missed Appointments
14. Stalkerish Theories
15. Crushed
16. Silencing the Mistress
17. Julian Van Dyke and I'm Dead
19. The Couple Lie
20. Unchaste Kiss
21. Heavy News
22. Camaro Ride Inquisition
23. Flynn Mathers
24. Blackforest Revelations
25. Killing Time and Not Each Other
26. The Lies That Make Us
27. The Contractual Order
28. A Kaleidoscope Moment
29. Ice Mocha with A Dash of Chocolate Truce
30. Confusing Emotions
31. Coaxing an Admission
32. Garbage Headlines
33. The Cold Resolution
34. The Intoxicating Mistake
35. The Reasons Why
36. The Fiftieth Reason
EPILOGUE
BONUS CHAPTER : Dylan's POV
MAKING A SERIES!!!
Sequels Up!!! Already??? :)

18. Better Than Any Brit

99.5K 4.6K 1.4K
By ehl_kayy_writes

ITALICIZED BIG PORTIONS ARE SCENES FROM THE MOVIE WHERE THEY ARE ACTING ∆∆∆

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT, PROMOTE, AND FOLLOW!!!!!!

xoxo,
L

osalini

•••||||••

[ edited 6 Dec 2015 ]

There are certain expectations one would naturally have when they first went to a movie set.

One of which would be running into an internationally renowned celebrity like Tom Cruise or Brad Pitt. Another expectation would be getting to splurge on the catering provided. And one would be the high end action that is making a movie, the work that went on behind what was displayed on the big screen. There would be suspense and the thrill of watching everything from a different perspective and knowing things that an average viewer wouldn't know. Then there was also the big reveal to why it didn't day a week at most to film something that ran for at most two hours.

However, what one wouldn't expect was the fact that those big name movie stars and celebs only showed up once in a blue moon. They didn't exactly wander around willy dilly like normal B-listers. No one also expected that catering wasn't that impressive. Everyone knew a great place to eat in the city, so the production company didn't really see the need to a full out buffet. And they also didn't expect to spend an entire day watching the same thirty second scene being done over and over again until the director felt he'd gotten his best work.

Tuesday, for example was the first day of filming. My alarm went off at four in the morning, and I drowsily got up and got ready.

Declan aka The Director had informed us yesterday that he expected the main cast to be there at five thirty. Filming was going to start at eight officially but he said he needed us there early so we could get into character.

So by five twenty, everyone was in the main room, with the green screen at the back and getting psyched.

Dylan sat to my right, with surprise surprise shades on, even though no sun was out yet. He was listening to something with his earphones, and silently mouthing words like a crazy person as he leaned back and closed his eyes.

Tyler who looked like he would rather be anywhere else was in the dark corner, his beanie pulled down to cover his eyes. Amelia was busy memorizing her lines. She was playing Ethan's cheating fiancée. The guy playing Ethan's best friend and was cheating with his girlfriend behind his back sat on my left and he was busy doing something on his phone.

Declan had gone out to grab some blankets. Apparently he hadn't expected it to be this cold.

I was busy playing Candy Crush on the phone. I was at level 124 but I couldn't quite finish it without using up all my lives.

Stupid, addictive game!

The guy on my left let out a scream then danced like maniac.

I looked at him. He was a crazy one!

"Uhmmm... Did you just win a lottery?" I asked. That was the only reasonable explanation for his show of glee.

He looked at me and his face flushed red instantly before he sat back down.

"Uhhmmm... No. I'm not that lucky," he replied. He had an British accent.

Gosh, I love British accents! So it made sense that I was stuck staring at him for a few seconds too many. I mean, come on.

"Oh. Just wondering what it was that caused all that commotion," I stated before turning back to my game.

He chuckled lightly, nervously. "I don't really wanna say."

"It's alright then," I said, thinking it must've been something embarrassing. Plus, what gave me the right to snoop. We didn't even know each other that well.

"No, no," he placed a hand on my arm.

I jumped slightly shocked before glancing at his hand.

His eyes widened slightly before his face reddened again. He had sandy blonde hair, styled and eyes so brown they resembled a milky warm chocolate. His jawline was prominent and he had that pretty boy handsome look to him.

"Sorry," he fidgeted slightly. "Anyways, I don't wanna say cause, well..." He paused, hesitant, "it's quite embarrassing... The reason for my happiness."

I smiled warmly. He was so adorable. "Oh, come on. It's just me. I won't tell. Besides, I'm pretty sure it's not... That embarrassing."

He smiled back, before moving in slightly, whilst maintaining our respective personal space. "Okay. But don't laugh." He paused. "I just got to level 132."

"Level 132?" I asked, confused.

"Yeah, in Candy Crush. And I've been trying to get there for weeks! I think I've used up about 200 lives trying to get past 131."

I looked at him. Seriously?

"You're laughing at me, aren't ya?" He asked, smirking.

I shook my head. "No, I'm not."

"Yes you are. You might not be doing it visibly, but I'm pretty sure you're doing it internally." He arched a brow, daring me to argue.

I shook my head, hoping it would be convincing enough.

"You're lying." Then he laughed. "It's alright. It is quite laughable. But I don't care. I've at least achieved something on my bucket list."

That made me burst out laughing. "It was actually on your bucket list?"

He nodded seriously. "What can I say? We Brits tend to believe in challenging ourselves. And Level 131 was a challenge."

I laughed again. He was entertaining. I offered a hand. "Alex Hunt."

He face-palmed. "How ridiculous of me!" He shook my hand. "Harry Charleston."

"Harry, can I ask you a favor?"

"Sure thing, love."

I handed him my phone. "I'm stuck on Level 124 and I've given up. Since you've reached level 131, I was thinking..."

He smiled. "You want me to use my brilliant skills to help you out?"

"I wouldn't really call them brilliant. You did say you were stuck in Level 131 for weeks," I joked.

"Battling Hitler would've been easier, I tell you," he joked, but his face remained serious.

"Whatever makes you sleep at night," I smirked at him.

* * *

We've been filming the same scene for four hours now.

And if you'd have thought that a movie was filmed as it was depicted in the final version, it wasn't. The first scene of the movie would be filmed later on. Today we were filming Scene Eight.

Scene Eight was a scene where Ashleigh had had enough of Ethan Clarke and decided to give him a piece of her mind.

"Here you go," Dylan said, in character. Ethan Clarke was currently talking.

He was leaning against his desk, wearing a business suit. The scene was taking place in Clarke Industries, where Ethan Clarke was a CEO at.

He held out a piece of paper towards me.

"Wh-What is that?" I asked, making sure I appeared as helpless as Ashleigh was supposed to feel in this scene.

"A check," he replied curtly. "For half a million."

I widened my eyes profusely. Ashleigh was supposed to look beyond shocked here. "Why are you giving me a check for half a million?"

How can she be so dense to why he was giving her money?

"Half a million to disappear seems like a good trade, don't you think, Ms Bishop?" Ethan stood up straight.

Even though he was a cocky pompous brat, there was no denying the fact that Dylan Rush filled out an Armani suit to perfection. It accentuated his built and hugged every fiber of his body. I wouldn't be surprised if the suit was tailor made specifically for him.

Ethan Clarke walked around his desk and stopped in front of me. He leaned down a bit, his six feet frame towering over me effortlessly. Then he slipped the check into my hand. "Take this and as soon as you walk out of this building, never associate yourself again to the Clarke name." He leaned back again.

"B-but-" Ashleigh looked down at the check in her hands. $500,000.00 was written there in Ethan Clarke's elegant penmanship. He even wrote her name elegantly enough.

"You may leave, now Ms Bishop," Ethan's deep voice filled the room. "I trust this is forever goodbye." He turned to the glass window and stared out into the bustling life happening below him.

Ashleigh Bishop stared at the towering figure that had simply waved her off as if she was a useless distraction.

She had had enough! Enough of people using her, of people thinking less of her and of people treating her like she was an agonizing waste of space.

Even him! He wasn't her employer. He was her employer's childish son, who had everything against her since he first met her.

Without even thinking twice of it, she tore the check straight through the middle.

The sound of it echoed in the huge office.

Ethan Clarke turned slowly. "What are you doing?" His voice had a dangerous tone to it.
For a split second she regretted doing that. But then she assured herself if she didn't he would have taken that as an affirmation to his suspicions.

"I don't need that. I have a job that would provide for me adequately enough Mr Clarke. But thank you for your concern over my welfare," the words slipped put of Ashleigh's lips like cold on a hypothermic person.

"Who do you think you are!" Ethan Clarke took powerful strides and was in front of her in two seconds flat.

"Your parents' maid, sir. Now, if you can excuse me, I have a house to dust!" Ashleigh Bishop turned around and released a sigh in relief.

But it was short lived because instantly a large, firm hand was wrapped around her arm. "You'll leave when I say so, Ms Bishop," his tone was one too not be meddled with.

Ashleigh tugged her arm out of his arm, but with no success. His hand was unwilling to unleash her.

Heat rushed through her at the feel of his bare skin on hers. She was insane enough to have worn a short sleeved dress that reached past her knees, when she came to meet Mr Clarke.

His eyes darkened a morsel as if he only then realized their situation. He released her but took a step forward.

Ashleigh leaned back to give them not space.

"Leave before I do something I regret," his guttural words made Ashleigh want to hide from his sight.

He turned around and she took that chance to run out of his office.

"And Cut!" The director's voice echoed in the studio. "That's the one! That's the one, everybody!" He exclaimed with joy. "Great tension guys!"

I offered him a hesitant smile.

"We'll take a hour break before we go into Scene 6, okay?" He continued.

Everyone released a sigh in relief. Finally, we can eat!

I started for the catering table. Even I could use something right now, even if it was a muesli bar.

But I didn't make it, to the catering table that is.

A hand had wrapped itself around my arm and had proceeded to pull me in the opposite direction.

"Hey!" I protested. I need my muesli bar! "What the hell are you doing?" I screamed as I took a look at my kidnapper.

Sir Jerks-A-Lot of course.

"Stop making a scene," he snapped.

"Stop making a scene? Are you serious? You're the one making a scene by dragging me out!" I tried to pull my hand out of his grip but he had a strong grip just like Ethan Clarke.

"Just shut up and cooperate!"

"So you can drag me out and have your way with me, thanks but no thanks!"

He looked at me like I'd lost my mind. "That will never happen, Hunt. Now, shut up and follow me!" He then removed his hand from around mine.

I should run, now!

"Where are you taking me?" I asked, curious.

"Out," he replied simply.

"Where?"

"First to lunch. I'm hungry enough to eat a horse. Then shopping."

I made a face at the horse comment. "Shopping? For what?"

"A new phone," he answered. "I owe you remember? And I need mine back."

"Why do you need it back? You've got nine others."

"I'm on Level 201. I can do better than any Brit," he said so low I thought I'd misheard him.

"What?" I asked again.

"I said that that one's my favorite one, Hunt. Now hurry up or I'll leave you behind." And with that he turned around and walked off.

•••※※※•••

Liking Rushed so far?

please go to the link below and click 'support' to see it become a movie!! please, please, please and leave endorsements like why it should. whether you liked it and why :)

L

ink is also on my profile, just click on it and it'll take you to the website. :)

link : http://www.iflist.com/stories/rushed

•••※※※•••

Follow me on my SNS accounts for teaser chapters or you wanna ask me a question.

instagram: http://www.instagram.com/ehl_kayy

website : http://ehlkayy.weebly.com

twitter: http://twitter.com/EhlKayy1D

email : lqkaloucava@gmail.com

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

633K 13.4K 23
"I Ian Jared Mathuews reject you Alexandra Demitria Beet" I smirked at the boy infront of me although it hurts like hell but no way I'll show him tha...
93 14 9
"I might not know you, Rachel, but I see you and I see that fake smile you always put on." "You know nothing about me, Alex Travers. And I have no cl...
Reality By Nicole

General Fiction

110K 6.1K 32
SEQUEL TO EXPECTATIONS! It is highly recommended to read the first book before starting this one. - - - - - - It's a funny thing, expectation versus...
323K 11.5K 50
Newton needed an apple to discover the Law of universal attraction. I needed Alex Carter to discover the attraction. Alex Carter, THE BAD BOY. Do I n...