Us Two And Them

By Peachsk

What happens when a mother and father get a divorce leaving their seven children heart broken and seperated f... More

A/N-Introduction
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Authors Note
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Extra Characters
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chatper 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Bonus Chap.1
Bonus Chap.2
Bonus Chap.3
Bonus Chap.4

Chapter 36

16K 469 457
By Peachsk

Romans POV

Back to the start of the night,
Just as they arrived,

Summer looked amazing. Her long black hair was curled into big waves. Two strands were pulled back and held by a diamond clip. She wore a stunning baby blue dress that was off the shoulders but flowed at the skirt part.

Her makeup was all natural but she didn't need makeup. Her emerald green eyes stood out.

She probably looked better than me. I wore white dress pants and a baby blue shirt since we wanted to match. Well I wanted to match.

I thought my brothers would be mean and grill her out of it. But they were really nice compared to Levi. But I guess thats Harlows job.

We had took so many photos I'm sure we would run out of space. We even took more photos with the school photographer.

When we had gotten off the bus we had met up with Jessica and Harry. Who came together, he finally asked her to the dance with the help of me and Summer. What can I say we work well together.

After we had gotten our photos with the school photographer. Jessica immediately dragged Harry off to the dance floor. Leaving me and Summer alone together.

"Do you wanna dance?" I asked Summer holding out my hand. She looked down at my hand then back at me and smiled.

"Sure"

We both then walked over to where Jessica and Harry stood dancing.

After a bit of dancing it was finally time for Harlows duet.

Ms.Belle who is the music teacher had got up on stage

"Okay now playing for us tonight is Harlow Ambrovinich and Levi Heartgrove. They will be playing 'Hero' by 'Enrique Iglesias'. Everyone find a dance partner and get on the dance floor!" She cheered and then got on the stage.

Harlow and Levi soon got on the stage. Harlow had taken a deep breath before starting to play.

I looked at Summer and bowed holding out my hand.

"May I have this dance?" I tried to do a posh accent but failed miserably. Which caused Summer to giggle which made me blush at the sound of their voice.

"You shall." She grabbed my hand and I pulled it close kissing her knuckles causing her to blush.

When I stood back up straight. I took a deep breath in before pulling her close. My hands were on her waist as hers were around my neck. She layed her head on my shoulder. We swayed side to side enjoying eachothers company.

Just as the song was about to end I leaned my head closer to her ear. Mustering up all the courage I had.

"Summer will you be my girlfriend?" I whispered into her ear.

I wasn't sure if she heard it because she froze for a moment and I could feel her heart rate pick up and she blushed. She lifted her head up and looked me in the eyes. Trying to see if I was serious or not.

"Of course" she whispered back to me.

A smile graced my face and I twiled her causing her to laugh and I kissed her just as the song ended. Everyone errupted into cheers.

Me and Summer did the same. Everyone started chanting "KISS!KISS!KISS!" Much to me and my brothers dismay they kissed causing them to errupt into cheers.

But right now I was the happiest. I just wanted to freeze this moment but not all good things last and I should know this.

Xanders POV

Back to the start of the night,
When they arrived,

When we had gotten to the school. Me and Xavier went over to our own friends.

But just as we were about to get on the bus to come here to the school. Bryson had texred me his Mom was going to drop him since he had to take care of his younger sister for a bit so he would be late.

I don't know why but I have been nervous all night to see Bryson. Maybe it's just adrenaline from making a new friend I don't know.

Me and the boys decided to go inside and get a table. We all came single so if a single girl came up to us we would be ready to dance. But for someone reason it felt wrong to me.

We sat at the circler table while the boys chatted. I watched the main door just waitting for Byrons to walk through.

I hadn't even noticed Xavier trying to get my attention.

"You okay?" Xavier asks me looking at me worried. "You seem like your thinking deep about something? Are you waiting for someone since you keep staring at the main entrance?"

"Um..yes I have a friend who is going to join us tonight. He said he will be here late." I said taking a quick glance at Xavier then back at the door when someone new walked in.

But no Bryson...

"I'm sure he will be here soon. Enjoy the night." Xavier said putting a hand on my shoulder handing me a drink which probably had something in it. I put it back down on the table.

Then my phone dinged. I pulled it out and it was a message from Bryson.

It read..'Sorry can't make it tonight my Mom was put on a late shift. I have to mind my little brother. Sorry.' My heart sunk for some strange reason. I didn't even want to go to this stupid dance.

Not without him.

I knew his address since he had given it to me yesterday for the bus to pick him up.

I turned to Xavier. "I need to go somewhere don't wait up for me. I'll be back home later." I said to him standing up and ordering myself an uber.

He nodded and didn't ask anymore questions.

Finally the uber came and I got to his house. It was a small suburban house in an alright naoighbourhood.

I took a deep breath before heading up to the door. I was having a mental battle whether to knock on the door. What was happening to me I never actted like this. I took another deep breath and knocked on the door.

When I knocked on the door I heard some ruffling around from the inside. A door opened and a woman in her forties opened the door. She had dirty blonde hair that went just pasted her shoulders curled and has blue eyes.

When she noticed me at the door her eyes widened.

"Hi I'm Xander Ambrovinich I was wondering if__" I was interrupted by someone coming down the stairs.

"Mom whos at the door?" Bryson stood halfway down the stairs when he noticed me and his eyes wided at me and he stopped in his tracks.

I gave him a small smile. His Mom looked between him and me.

"It's okay Mom he is my friend. You can go back inside we will talk outside." His Moms smile grew bigger and she walked off leaving me and Bryson.

Bryson came down the rest of the stairs. He wore just a black tracksuit. When he noticed I was wearing black dress pants and a white shirt he blushed. Making my heart flutter.

He took a deep breath and stepped outside closing the door behind him. He then made his way over to the small bench infront of his front door that was on his porch. I followed him and sat beside me.

We both sat in awkward silence looking up at the stars.

"I'm sorry I lied but I have never had good experiences with dances. There not my thing." He sighed still looking up at the stars.

"Why did you come here?" He asked looking at me and then back up at the stars.

"Like you said were friends and thats what friends do for each other. I wanted to give you company. I didn't even want to go to that dance. I only wanted to go because of you." I whispered the last part to myself. That made me realise these new feelings.

He looked at me. His eyes searched mine to see if they were telling the truth. When he found what he was looking for he glanced back at the stars then to me.

Then he looked back at the stars.

"But why would you want to be friends with some freak like me. No one wants to be friends with a person that looks like me. Especially people like you no offence. My whole life I've been bullied over something I can't control. Not once have I found one decent friend. People always thought that if the became friends with me they would get bullied too. I was always alone." He whispered the last part. A tear rolled down his cheek and I wipped it away with my thumb.

He looked at me wide eyed realising that I had just wipped a tear from his eye. Everytime he spoke bad about himself my blood boiled. I justed wanted to show him loads of affection and tell him how great he was that they were wrong.

My hand still cupped his cheek where my thumb just rubbed. He looked deep into my eyes. His eyes glanced down to my lips then back up to my eyes. Blush started to appear on his cheeks. Next thing I knew...

We kissed and I was the one who leaned in first.

After a few seconds of kissing we both pulled away. He blushed hard but we kept each others eye contact. My thumb caressed his cheek.

"Your no freak. Ever since the first day we met I couldn't stop thinking about you. My heart raced eveytime I would see you. I would get neverous just trying to talk of you. Your special. You have beautiful eyes and face. Your different and thats what makes you special. No thats what makes you beautiful..." It was like a new part of me had just opened up.

These new feelings. I liked him. I just hoped he liked me back too.

"Those people were cowards. No coward is too nice of a word. They were pussys. You should never be afraid of showing your face anywhere and by not showing it your letting them bullys win. Too bad for you. Your now stuck with me forever." I smiled at him.

"I'd like that." He smiled back he then grabbed one of my hand that was on his face and we looked into eachothers eyes again. My heart was doing backflips.

We looked up at the stars for a bit more until his Mom came back out.

"Boys why don't you come back in and watch a movie or something. Oh and by the way my name is Grace." Grace said giving us a small smile.

Bryson whined and looked at me. "You can come in if you want but you should brace yourself for my annoying little brother."  He rolled his eyes and bit his bottom lip.

"Sure. I know what it feels like to have annoying younger siblings." I shrugged I wasn't new to the whole siblings thing.

When we walked intot he sitting room. It looked like any other family room. I sat down on the couch and Bryson sat beside me.

"How many siblings do you have?" He asked looking at me.

"Six. Two older and four younger. Including my twin in the younger siblings." I said looking at him.

"Theirs two of you?" His eyes lit up.

"Yep but I clearly am the better looking one." I said.

And Bryson blushed.

Then next of all a little seven year old came in with curley dirty blonde hair and plopped himself down beside me and stared up at me.

"I'm Will" he beamed holding out his hand. Just by this interaction you could tell he was the outgoing sibling. I shook his hand.

"I'm Xander." I smiled.

He then looked over to Bryson. "Is he your new boyfriend?" He whispered to Bryson over me but I clearly heard him but actted like I didn't. Bryson blushed.

"Shut up...so what do you wanna watch?" Byrson said changing the subject but his cheeks were still bright red.

"Anything I love horror." I suggested he looked me with fear in his eyes.

"I can't because of Will." Bryson said.

"No bubby I love to watch horror." Will defend himself.

I found myself in awe at Will. But this ment I could get a chance at being close to Bryson.

Bryson soon gave up giving the whole I'm not scared speech. He then ended up curled up in my arms jumping at every little thing. While Will sat there stuffing his face full of popcorn he reminded me of Harlow.

I really liked this boy. He was perfect...

Miles POV

Back at the Dance,
When Harlow sat down at the table,

Me and Ryan sat at our table talking. But then my eye caught Harlow coming our direction with Levi was it?

When she sat down I pretended like I hadn't noticed her yet and continued to talk to Ryan.

Levi had told her he was going to get them drinks. When he left I looked at her.

She was gorgeous. Her hair was perfect, the way her dress fitted her every curve and how naturally beautiful she was.

I had to tell her how beautiful she was.

"You look gorgeous tonight." I said.

She looked at me awkwardly.
"Em..Thanks?"

"So have you guys got any dates?" She asked taking the attention off of us but back onto us. But my attention was still on her.

"No didn't get so lucky?" He winked at her.

She smiled back at him.

"Well I'm sure there is someone here looking for a dance." He eyes scaned the room but I kept my eyes on her. She was too pretty to take my eyes off.

Then Levi came back handing her a 7up and wrapping his arm around her. My eyes were glued onto his arm around her shoulder. I just wished it was me she was here tonight with. Me who held her like he did.

It turns out they were playing a duet tonight. It made me jealous. Jealous of him. I missed my chance.

I saw how they sang together the chemistry they had with eachother. Something I dreamed to have with her. Then when everyone chanted for them to kiss my blood boiled. I found some random girl to take my mind off of her.

My biggest regret is not getting to know her while I had the chance. But that doesn't mean I still can't get the chance?

There we go Chapter 36..

I hoped you enjoyed this Chapter. I of course included what you guys wanted to see.

I'm sorry but Roman and Summer are so cute and it's about time they got with eachother.

My heart breaks for Bryson. Also that kiss finally. I feel like people were waitting for it.

So what do you think of Summer and Romans relationship? Will it work?

Do you want to find out more about Bryson?

What about Miles what did you think of his thoughts?

We need ship names..

Any theories??

Thanks for reading. Don't forget to vote and comment...

(Unedited)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

565K 13.5K 96
Noah is a 12 year old boy who was kidnapped from his family when he was only 1 and 1/2 years old. He had 7 older brothers and 2 loving parents, thoug...
322K 8.9K 50
Ryan was holding my arm and with other arm he was ready to pull my sleeves up again. I immediately held his hand. "Please please do..don't" I tried...
Lucent By ads ¡¡

Teen Fiction

154K 3.6K 17
lucent (adj); softly bright or radiant ✿ ✿ ✿ My brother's hand traces the cut on my right cheek for some minutes. I have no idea how a cut can b...
182K 4.8K 31
Everyone in life is dealt a hand of cards. The player can't control if they are dealt a good or bad hand but the player can control the outcome if th...