The Drug In Me Is You (Ronnie...

By RaisedByWuuves

Ari Vincent is the little sister of Jacky Vincent from Falling in Reverse. What will happen when she moves ou... More

Meet Ari
Chapter 1: I Heard A Knock Upon My Door The Other Day
Chapter 2:Date
Chapter 3:HOW COULD YOU!
Chapter 4: Convincing Ronnie
Chapter 5: Convincing Ari
Chapter 6: ARI?!?!
Chapter 7: What's Up With The New Girl?
Chapter 8: I CONFUSED!
Chapter 9: Breaking The News
Chapter 10: What Are You Doing Here?
Chapter 11: You Can't Be Serious!
Chapter 12: I'm Sorry, I Can't
Chapter 13: LEAVE US ALONE!
Chapter 14: Believe
Chapter 15: I Think I'm Gonna Be Sick!
Chapter 16: Mom Comes To Visit
Chapter 17: I Opened It To Find Death Staring In My Face
Chapter 18: The Feel Of Mortal Stalking Still Reverberates
Chapter 19: Everywhere I Go I Drag This Coffin Just In Case
Chapter 20: My Bodies Tremblin', Sends Shivers Down My Spine
Chapter 21: Macy Dakota Radke
Chapter 22: Adrenaline Kicks In, Shifts Into Overdrive
Chapter 23: Ari's Birthday
Chapter 24: Fall
Chapter 25: Your Secrets Keep You Sick, Your Lies Keep You Alive
Chapter 26: Halloween
Chapter 27: Cameron Ryan Seaman
Chapter 29: Christmas Time
Chapter 30: Snake Eyes Every Single Time, You Roll With Crooked Dice
Chapter 31: Tour
Chapter 32: Dress Shopping
Chapter 33: I Felt The Darkness As It Tried To Pull Me Down
Chapter 34: Home and The Beach
Chapter 35: Wedding
Chapter 36: The Kind Of Dark That Haunts A Hundred Year Old House
Chapter 37: Home Sweet Home
Chapter 38: Moving and Surprises
Chapter 39: Seeing Doubles
Chapter 40: Three Months
Chapter 41: Charlie
Chapter 42: McKenzie Christina Radke and Matthew Skyler Radke (END)
Epilouge

Chapter 28: Ronnie's Birthday

8K 131 39
By RaisedByWuuves

Chapter 28: Ronnie's Birthday

ARI'S POV

*1 month later*

I woke up early and grabbed Macy and Mason. I headed downstairs, placed Mason in a chair and Macy in her high chair. I started breakfast and heard someone coming down the stairs. I quickly peeked aorund the corner to see Ana. I let out a sigh of relief and went back to cooking.

"Hey Ari" Ana yawned, opening the fridge with Cameron in her arms.

"Hey" I said, yawning as well.

"I've given up on sleep for tonight" She chuckled, grabbing some food.

"Haha, I've done that plenty times." I said.

"Mommy, I'm hungry" Mason said. I stepped away from Ronnie's food for a second and poured some cereal for Mason.

"Oh yeah, today's Ronnie's birthday, right?" Ana asked as I placed Mason's cereal in front of him.

"Yup" I said, going back to Ronnie's food. Today was Mason's first day of winter break so we didn't have to take him to school for two weeks. I finished up Ronnie's food and put it all on a plate.

"Mason, how about you go get your card for daddy" He nodded and jumped off the chair, running to his room. I pulled out a card and wrote a little message in it. I signed it from Macy and I and then I placed it on a tray, next to the plate of food.

"Here" He said, handing it to me. I smiled and took one last look at it before placing it on top of my card.

"Thank you Mason, he's going to love it. Do you wanna wake up daddy?" He nodded. "Okay, do it nicely." He nodded and ran to the stairs. "Ahh ahh ahh! Wait for me!" I called, picking up Macy and then the tray. "See you in a minute" I told Ana and walked over to the stairs. "Okay cmon" I told Mason and we made our way up the stairs. Mason opened the door for me and he walked up to Ronnie.

"Wake up daddy!" Mason whispered as he shook Ronnie. I finnaly saw one of his eyes open and I smiled. "Happy birthday daddy!" Mason said and Ronnie cracked a smile.

"Why thank you Mason" He chuckled, sitting up and pulling Mason onto the bed with him.

"Happy birthday darling" I said, placing the tray on his nightstand, laying Macy on the bed and pecking his lips.

"Haha, thank you" He chuckled. Ronnie picked up the card from Mason and smiled as he read it. It was a card that he made at school.

"Happy birthday daddy. You are the best daddy in the world. I love you. Love, Mason" Ronnie smiled and hugged Mason.

"Thank you" He said, kissing the top of his head.

"Your welcome daddy" He said, kissing Ronnie's bicep. He read my card and smiled and hugged me.

"I love you so much" He whispered in my ear.

"I love you too babe" I said, kissing him.

"Thank you too Macy" He smiled hugging her.

"Alright, let's let daddy get some sleep" I said, picking Macy up off the bed.

"Okay, happy birthday daddy" He said, sad.

"Happy birthday babe" I said, pecking his cheek before starting to walk out.

"Dada" Macy yelled which made me stop in my tracks, causing Mason to run into the back of my leg. I spun around and looked at a wide eyed Ronnie.

"P-Please tell me you heard that" I said in shock. He just nodded and then a smile spread across his face.

"Say it again Macy" I said, looking at her. "Dada" I mocked her.

"Dada" She said, reaching for Ronnie. I smiled and a tear rolled down my cheek. I sat her down next to Ronnie and she hugged him around the neck. I looked down at him and his eyes were glassy like he was about to cry.

"Oh my God" I said, more tears rolling down my face. I picked Macy up and she started screaming.

"DADA! DADA! DADA!"

"Dada's gotta get some sleep alright Macy. Shh, calm down." I said, bouncing her as I walked out of the room, Mason trailing me. I finnaly got her to stop crying and Mason tugged on my pant leg.

"Why are you crying mommy?" He asked as I knelt down to his level. I wiped away some of the last tears as I spoke.

"They're happy tears Mason. Macy just said her first words" I said with a huge smile.

"Oh. Were you this happy when I first talked." I just nodded.

"Yes Mason, very happy" I said, brushing the hair out of his face and kissing his forehead. "Cmon, let's go downstairs." I said and he sped ahead of me, down the stairs.

"Ari, are you okay?" Ana asked as I entered the living room. I just nodded.

"Macy, say dada" I said quietly.

"Dada" She said and Ana's jaw dropped.

"Oh my God Ari! She talked." I nodded.

"She didn't wanna leave Ronnie so she started screaming that. Ronnie almost cried" I said, tears starting to form in my eyes again.

"Oh my God Ari. Her voice is so beautiful. What a great birthday present." I nodded. 

Later that day, everyone was gathered in the living room when Ronnie hobbled down.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" We all yelled and he smiled.

"Thanks" He said, reaching the bottom of the stairs.

"Dada!" Macy yelled. Everyone gasped as I handed Macy to Ronnie.

"A-Ar-" Jacky started but I interupted him.

"I know" I smiled. "She did it this morning." I beamed.

"Agh I'm so happy for you!" Logan squeeled, hugging me. Soon, we were all in a group hug. Ronnie's phone went off and he pulled it out of his pocket.

"My dad and brother are coming over in 20 minutes." Ronnie said. I sprinted up the stairs and took a 5 minute shower. I pulled on a grey V-neck with black skinny jeans. I flat ironed my hair and teased it a little, applying black eyeliner. I headed downstairs and Ronnie looked over at me. He smiled as I came over to him. I pecked his lips and sat down next to him.

"DAMN ARI!" Ryan shouted but then looked at Ana. "Haha, you lo-look pretty Ari...I love you" He said to Ana and kissed her.

"Mhmm" She smirked, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Where do you want to go out to eat babe?" I asked, looking up at Ronnie.

"I dunno, Olive Garden?" He tried.

"Sure" I said and he smiled, kissing the top of my head. The doorbell rang and Ronnie got up. He wasn't in a cast anymore so he didn't have to use crutches, he just had a boot on. He hobbled over to the door and I waited nervously on the couch, drumming my fingers.

"Ari... Ari... Arianna!" I snapped out of my daze to see Jacky in front of my face.

"Huh?" I asked, jumping.

"I was asking if you were okay" He said, sitting next to me.

"Oh, yeah" I said, looking away and bitting my lip.

"Arianna" I shivered when he used my full name. I hated it. He pulled me into a different room to talk to me.

"I'm just nervous alright?"

"Why, you've met Ronnie's dad before."

"I know, I-I'm just nervous."

"Oh my God, your not-"

"No! Of course not."

"Oh thank God" He said, breathing a sigh of relief. "Cmon, tell me." I took a deep breath.

"I just get really nervous around his dad alright! I'm afraid he'll think I'm not good enough for his son or think I'm a slut or something."

"Ari, you gave him two grandchildren and you make his son happy as fuck! There's nothing to be nervous about Ari." Jacky said, grabbing onto my shoulders. "You are beautiful and perfect and wonderful. Everything I could ask for in a sister." He said, hugging me and kissing my forehead.

"Ari!" Ronnie called.

"Thanks Jacky" I said, wiping away the couple tears that had fallen. "I love you" I said, hugging him tighter.

"I love you too sis." He kissed the top of my head and then let me go. I walked out of the room and saw Ronnie with his dad and brother.

"Nope" I said, walking the other way but Jacky got me and pulled me close to him.

"Yup."

"I can't do it Jacky!" He sighed. He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

"Yes you can" He said and started walking. Shit. "Ronnie! I have your girlfriend!" Jacky called as he walked me into the living room. He set me down and everyone was staring at me. I death glared Jacky and walked over to Ronnie. I pecked his lips and sat on his lap.

"Hi!" I said to his dad.

"Hi there Ari" He said, opening his arms for a hug. I hugged him and repositioned myself on Ronnie's lap.

"Hey there Ari" His brother said.

"Hey Riley" I said, hugging him as well. We talked for a while until Mason yelled from upstairs.

"MOMMY! MACY'S CRYING!" I sighed and hopped off Ronnie's lap.

"I'll be right there!" I called, heading to the stairs.

"Ari, I got it." Ronnie said, starting to get up.

"No, you stay. It's your birthday, relax, converse." I said before jogging up the stairs. I walked into my room and picked up Macy. I got her to stop crying before grabbing Mason as well and bringing them both downstairs. 

"DADDY!" Mason yelled, running to Ronnie and jumping in his lap.

"Ooof! Hey there big guy." He chuckled.

"Dada!" Macy yelled, reaching for Ronnie. Ronnie smiled and took Macy from me, kissing her forehead and putting her on his other knee. We all talked for a little while longer until it was time for dinner.

"I'll get the kids dressed, you go get yourself dressed." I told Ronnie and kissed his cheek as I picked up Macy.

"Okay." He smiled at me as I got Mason off of his lap. I sent Mason upstairs, into his room and walked into his room after him.

"Jacky!" I called, looking through Mason's drawers.

"Yeah?" He asked, peeking into Mason's room. 

"Can you go get Macy's bouncy seat for me? I forgot it downstairs."

"Sure" He said, buttoning the top button on his blue shirt. As I layed Mason's clothes on his bed, Jacky came in with Macy's bouncy seat.

"Thanks" I said, taking it from him and placing Macy in it. I got Mason dressed in his black, button up dress shirt and black jeans before picking Macy up and sending Mason downstairs. I had carried Macy's chair into our room and placed her in it before going over to my closet which holds all of her clothes basically. The bathroom door opened and there stood Ronnie, all dressed and ready to go out. He came up behind me and snaked his arms around my waist.

"Why hello there" I chuckled as he spun me around, staring into my eyes.

"Hey there." He smiled his killer smile before crashing his lips with mine. We stood there kissing and I ended up tangling my hands in his hair while he squeezed my ass, causing me to jump.

"Hey, are you guys almos-WOAH!" Ron shouted as he backed out of our room and closed the door. We pulled apart and blushed at each other. 

"Come on in Ron!" Ronnie shouted. He walked in and I blushed harder than I ever have.

"I was just wondering if you guys are almost ready." He asked awkwardly.

"Yeah, I just have to get Macy and I dressed." I said, reaching back into my closet and laying Macy's dress on the bed.

"Alright, just come on down when you're ready." He said, heading out of the room and closing the door behind him.

"We really gotta get our own place." He chuckled, pecking my lips.

"Soon baby, soon." I said, smiling up at him. "Now go downstairs and talk!" I ordered him, swatting his ass.

"Fine" He pouted, going downstairs. Once he was out, I put Macy on our bed, got her dressed in a tiny black poofy dress and layed her in her crib before going to pick out what I was going to wear.

I decided on a strapless black dress that stopped at about midthigh. It had a couple layers of ruffles and was poofy. On the end of each ruffle, there was a line of black sequins. Also, hanging from each layer was black veil like material. I slipped on some black heels and moved onto my hair and makeup. I curled my hair and applied black eyeliner. Nothing too fancy, just the way I like it. I picked up Macy and quietly made my way down the stairs. I placed Macy in her play pin and cleared my throat.

Ronnie stopped his conversation and walked over to me, pulling me in a tight embrace and kissed me. After a couple seconds, he broke and stared straight into my eyes.

"You look extremley beautiful." He complimented me, twirling me.

"You don't look half bad yourself" I giggled, taking notice of his black, button up dress shirt and black jeans.

"Thank you." He chuckled. "Now let's go!" He shouted. We all laughed and followed him to the cars. I grabbed Macy and led Mason out to Ronnie's car. i strapped them in their car seats and climbed in the front seat. Ronnie drove to the restraunt and we waited there for everyone to park. We all walked in and I could see everyone's eyes go wide at how large of a crowd we were.

"Reservation for Radke for 15."

"Okay, how many kids?"

"There's 3 but we only need 1 menu and we need 2 highchairs." I spoke up.

"Okay, right this way, we have your table ready." We followed the woman to our seats. I sat between Ronnie and Mason with Macy next to Ronnie. We ordered and had many laughs. We were halfway through our meal with Logan stood up.

"Smile!" She told Ronnie and I. I moved over, closer to Ronnie and put my arm around him, him doing the same thing to me. She snapped a picture and then took another picture of us kissing. She got a picture of the four of us and then sat back down.

"Ronnie, Riley and I got work in the morning so we gotta head out after dinner but here." His dad said to Ronnie, handing him two gifts.

"Haha, sucks for you!" He laughed. "No, but seriously, thanks." He smiled and opened the one from his dad.

"OH MY GOD! NO FUCKING WAY! FUCKING BITCHIN!" Ronnie yelled as he pulled out a Marcus Gilbert jersey, signed by Marcus himself. He quickly looked down at me and I was glaring at him.

"Haha ummm, you two didn't hear any of that." He said to Macy and Mason.

"I heard it daddy." Mason said.

"Well don't repeat it or we'll both get in trouble." Ronnie said with a smile, continuing to admire his jersey.

"Wow dad, did you really get this signed?"

"Yup, just for you Ronnie." Ronnie put the jersey back in the box, put both of the boxes on his chair and walked around to the other side of the table to give his dad a hug.

"Thanks dad, you honestly don't know how much this means to me." Ronnie told his dad, quickly wiping away a stray tear.

"No problem son." He smiled as Ronnie went back to his seat. From his brother he got two shirts. One said Father by day, Rockstar by night and the other one had a guitar with wings and Rockstar was written under it.

"Dude! I love these!" He chuckled, getting up to go hug his brother. We finished dinner and we all headedback to the house, except for Ronnie's dad and brother of course.

"Daddy! Daddy! Open my present!" Mason said, jumping around as we all sat down in the living room.

"Okay, go get it!" Ronnie said and Mason ran up the stairs and came back down in a split second.

"Here" He said, handing Ronnie a piece of paper. Falling In Reverse was spelled out in macaroni  with a picture of each band member. Ronnie had glitter and sparkles around him, also the most pictures. Mason signed it on the bottom as well. I looked at Mason's face to see the biggest smile I've ever seen plastered on his face.

"So, do you like it?" Mason asked. Ronnie put it down and pulled Mason up on his lap.

"I love it" He smiled, kissing Mason's forehead as I showed everyone since they were curious. "In fact, come here." Ronnie said, putting Mason down on the ground, taking Mason's small hand in his large one, grabbing his present and walking upstairs with Mason, going into our bedroom. I snuck upstairs and peered in.

"I'm going to put it right here until I get a proper frame for it." Ronnie said, tacking the picture up on the wall. "I love you Mason, thank you." Ronnie said, hugging him.

"I love you too daddy" Mason responded hugging him back. Ronnie stood up and carried Mason downstairs. He then opened up everyone else's presents.

From Jacky and Logan he got 2 graphic T-Shirts. One had a conversation between an MP3 player and ear buds having the MP3 say "What's up buds?" and the ear buds saying "Sup playa". The other shirt had a caution sign on it with the symbol of a guy slipping and in big letters it said "CAUTION: WHITE BOY DANCING".

From Ryan and Ana he got another graphic shirt saying "Stay back, I'm allergic to stupid."

From Derek and Drew he got a penguin suit.

Finnaly, from Ron and Alex, he got a couple new snapbacks.

"Thanks guys, I love everything." Ronnie said. We all talked a little bit more before heading off to bed. We had everyone help us move Macy's crib into her new room since she was sleeping through the nights.

Ronnie and I were laying down, kissing when he suddenly broke it.

"I can't take this anymore, I give up." He said before climbing on top of me and starting to pull off my top. He was halfway there but stopped when he heard the door. He quickly rolled off and sat up to see Mason.

"Yes Mason?" He asked, obviously pissed off.

"I had a bad dream, can you come tuck me in?"

"Sure" He said, forcing a smile, scratching his head and following Mason to his room. He came back about 5 minutes later and plopped into bed.

"Fucking c0ck block" He mumbled and I just giggled. 

"It's okay babe." I said kissing his shoulder.

"No it's not, we need our own place and a fucking lock." He grumbled, flipping over, face down in the pillow.

"I'm not sure about a lock but soon we'll have our own place." I chuckled, rubbing his back. "Night" I said, kissing his neck and turning over. I soon felt his strong arms pulling me close to his body which helped me sleep.

RONNIE'S POV

I was the last one to wake up the next morning and hobbled down the stairs.

"When do you get your boot off?" Ryan asked as I went to go grab some coffee.

"Today." I said, sitting down and sipping the coffee. Someone knocked on the door and Ari went to go answer it. She came back after a minute with a confused yet worried look on her face.

"It's for you." She said and I groaned, putting my coffee down and standing up. I stumbled over to the door and opened it.

"Ronald?" A woman asked.

"Umm who are you?" I asked.

"You don't remember me?" I shook my head. "Well, I didn't expect you to, I'm your mother-" I slammed the door and walked back into the living room.

"Who was it?" Ari asked.

"A bitch" I mumbled. She looked confused and I sighed. "My fucking mother." I grumbled.

"What the fuck is she doing here?" Jacky asked.

"I don't know!" I exclaimed. She kept knocking and I sighed. Ari started to get up but I pushed her back down. "I'll deal with her." I said and made my way to the door.

"Okay, what the fuck do you want?" I groaned.

"I want to talk Ronnie, to get you not to hate me so much."

"Ha!" I laughed and she looked hurt. Good.

"Ari, are the kids asleep?" I called.

"Yup!"

"Okay, go, move." I said. She moved out of the way so I could step out and close the door behind me. "I don't want to wake up my kids, now what the hell do you want?"

"Ronald! I did not raise you like this!"

"One, I go by Ronnie. And two, you didn't raise me at all! Dad did! All I got from you was fucking beatings!"

"I just want to know why you hate me so much." I just started laughing.

"Oh, you were serious? How about you take a fucking look at my album. Number 11 to be exact. That fucking song and one from my old band explain how fucking horrible my childhood was because of you! Please just leave and never come back. I've lived 33 years without you and I don't need you popping up all of a sudden." I said before storming back into the house and going upstairs.

"My day's ruined! See y'all! I'm going back to bed. If the bitch wants me, call the cops, anything. Just get her off of the property and away from me." I growled before going into my room and flopping onto the bed.

*****************************************************************************************************

Listening to Nobody Likes Me~ Deuce

Ari's dress ------------>

I will be posting a christmas chapter as well :D Love yall! Please try to leave long comments! Maybe what you'd like to see in the christmas chapter? Just try to keep his mom out of it because I really don't know how I'd write it xD anyways love yall!

Oh and do you think Ronnie should accept his mother back in his life?

COMMENT :D Long ones prefered xDD <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.6K 1.5K 23
Falling In Reverse has a new merch girl. Her name is Victoria Winters. She known for being bullied and teasted in school and abused by her parents. S...
53.9K 1.2K 34
Tara Radke loves her big brother, Ronnie. She loves his brothers and her happy life with just her and the four of them in the ETF mansion. But what w...
121K 2.5K 27
Alice Barakat, Jack Barakat's "little" sister by an hour, moves back in with Jack and her mom when she finds out that her dad is remarrying...
1.5K 215 61
Ari Etheredge has definitely lived through a lot of shit. She still has her many secrets as well. Angels of The Night is gaining more popularity by t...