Chapter 38: Moving and Surprises

Ari's POV

"Ronnie." I said as I was looking through color schemes and furniture catalogs.

"Yes babe?" He asked, pausing the TV.

"I think we should tell Mason about the move." It's been a week since we've been home and so far, only Ronnie and I know about the new house. We haven't told anybody else.

"Okay, MASON!" Ronnie called. Soon, Mason came running in.

"Yes?"

"Can you close the door and come up here with us?" He nodded and closed the door, jumping onto the bed. I grabbed him and sat him on my lap, running my fingers through his hair. "So, Mason. I just wanted to have a talk with you. You know how daddy and I got married?" Mason nodded. "Well, we're officially a family now so we kind of want to make it more official."

"What do you mean?"

"Well-"

"What your mom's trying to say is I bought us a new house." Ronnie said. I turned my head and glared at him and he shrugged.

"Really?" He asked, tears forming in his eyes.

"Yeah, what do you think?" He shook his head.

"I don't want to move mommy, I like living here!" He cried, wrapping his arms around my neck. "I don't wanna leave, I like living with Uncle Jacky and Uncle Ryan and Uncle Ron and Uncle Derek, please don't make us move mommy! We're all one big family, right?"

"Mason, we're going to be right down the street from this house, you'll always see the guys."

"Yeah, and I'll take you to concerts and the studio as much as possible." Ronnie said.

"Look, we'll go to the house tomorrow and you can pick your room, it's a really nice house Mason, you'll love it."

"Okay, I'm not going to move unless I like it." He pouted.

"Okay, then let's go right now! Sound good?" He nodded. "Okay, go get your shoes on, but this is our little secret, all right?" He jumped off the bed with another nod, running down the stairs.

"Come on Ronnie, let's go." I said, swinging my legs over the side of the bed. I just really wanted to hurry up and tell everyone else. He groaned, getting off the bed, We pulled on our shoes and Ronnie went down to Mason while I went to go get Macy who was messing around in her room. I picked her up and carried her down the stairs.

"We'll be back!" I called, following Ronnie and Mason out the door. I got the kids strapped into the car while Ronnie started it up. I climbed in and we drove to the house, Ronnie parking in the driveway. I let Mason run up to the door with Ronnie while I got Macy up. I walked up to the door when I heard Mason.

"WOW!" I heard Mason yell. I smiled, walking into the house. I saw Mason running everywhere and soon into the backyard.

"Do you like it Mason?" I asked and he nodded. "Okay, let's go upstairs and I want you to show me which room you want." I said, pulling out a pad of paper from my purse. Mason started up the stairs, Ronnie and I following him. He ran around the hall until he pointed at a door.

"Okay Mason." I said, writing his name down on a sheet of paper and ripping it out. I pulled tape out as well and ripped off a piece, sticking it to the paper. "Go tape it on your door, have daddy lift you." He ran over to his door and Ronnie lifted him up so he could put the paper on the door.