Chapter 42: McKenzie Christina Radke and Matthew Skyler Radke (END)

ARI'S POV

*Five Months Later*

I shot up in bed, sucking in a gasp. I squeezed my eyes shut, curling my toes.

"Ronnie." I said, shaking him a bit. "RADKE!" I screamed, pounding his stomach as another contraction hit.

"What! What!" He asked, quickly sitting up and looking around. Suddenly his eyes caught me and he leaned over, wrapping his arms around me. "Ari, are you okay?"

"NO! I'M IN FUCKING LABOR!" I yelled.

"Shit." He said, jumping out of bed. He pulled on some clothes and then came around to my side, picking me up and carrying me bridal style, out to the car.

"You're lucky I'm strong." He said, grabbing his keys on the way out.

"Just shut up and get me to the fucking hospital." I hissed and he just laughed. He placed me in the car and turned on the car, running back in for the kids. He came back out with both sleeping kids in his arms and strapped them into their car seats. He jumped into the front seat and pulled out of the driveway, pulling out his phone. He dialed a number and put the phone up to his ear.

"Hey Jacky, it's Ronnie. You need to get to the hospital like right now, Ari's in labor. We need you to help watch the kids, get the rest of the guys to come. I'll try to get a hold of Ryan, thanks." He said and hung up. Ana and Ryan moved into their own place, leaving the other three in the house. Ron proposed to his girlfriend about a month ago and they're looking for a place. Derek and Drew are looking for a place as well, the guys agreed that Jacky and Logan should keep the house so they are.

"Hey Ryan, it's Ronnie. Sorry for waking you up but you and Ana need to get to the hospital. Ari's in labor. Kay, thanks, bye." Ronnie set his phone down and continued driving until he whipped into thee closest parking space to the front doors.

"RONNIE!" We heard someone yell as he got out. We looked to see Jacky and Logan running over to us.

"Hey, can you guys get the kids out of their seats and wait in the waiting room with them? I have t get Ari checked in." He said, picking me up bridal style.

"Sure thing." They said, opening the backseat doors. He carried me into the hospittal and walked up to the desk.

"My wife is in labor." Two other nurses brought a wheelchair and I set me in it, wheeling me down the hall.

RONNIE'S POV

I paced around for a bit, bitting my lip.

"Ronnie, calm down, you've been through this before." Jacky said.

"It's different Jacky. In just a couple hours I'm going to have four kids!" I exclaimed, holding up four fingers. "I don't know if I can do it."

"Just relax Ronnie." Jacky said with a small smile.

"Mr. Radke?" I turned to see a nurse standing at the doors with a smile on her face. "Your wife wants to see you."

"Alright, Jacky, can you call your parents?"

"Sure." He said with a smile, pulling out his phone,

ARI'S POV

"Hiii babbeeeeeeeeeee." I smiled as Ronnie walked into the room.

"Hey, they give you some pain medication?"

"Hell yeah." I said, giggling like a maniac. "I want my mommy."

"Jacky's calling them. I'm going to go call my dad real quick, I'll be right back." He said kissing my lips.

"Okay." I said as he left the room.

***

"GOD DAMNIT RONNIE! I FUCKING HATE YOU!" I screamed, crushing his hand. "THIS IS ALL YOUR FUCKING FAULT!" He just smiled and pushed my hair out of my face.

"It's a baby girl!" The doctor exclaimed, handing my daughter to the nurses to get her cleaned off. "Alright Arianna, a few more pushes and you'll be done." The doctor said and I groaned, letting out a blood curdling scream.

"It's a boy!" The doctor said after a few minutes. My body went limp agaionst the hospital bed, sweat making my hair stick to my face. The nurses handed two bundles to me, one wrapped in pink and one wrapped in blue.

"They're beautiful." I smiled, allowing Ronnie to hold his son.

"Hey Matthew." Ronnie smiled. "I'm your daddy."

"And I'm your mommy McKenzie." I smiled.

"We make beautiful babies." Ronnie said with a proud smile and I agreed.

"This was worth all the pain. Always is." I smiled, leaning down and kissing my daughter's forehead. A few nurses came in and transfered Ronnie and I to a different room with a bigger bed so Ronnie could lay in the bed next to me.

"Want me to go get the kids?" Ronnie asked and I nodded. "Love you." He said kissing my lips before leaving the room. I smiled down at my son, sleeping in my arms.

"You're so precious." I whispered, kissing his forehead.

RONNIE'S POV

"Macy, Mason." They ran over to me, latching onto my legs.

"Come on, let's go see your brother and sister." I smiled, picking up Macy and grabbed Mason's hand. We made it to Ari's room and I told them to be quiet before i let them in.

"Hey guys." Ari smiled at them.

"Why don't you guys go sit down and I'll bring the babies over to you." They nodded and ran over to the chairs. climbing into them. I waked over to Ari and took Matthew out of her arms.

"Mason, you remember how to hold a baby, right?" I asked and he nodded.

"Copy daddy." Ari said and he did. I smiled and placed the infant in his arms.

"This is your little brother, Matthew Skyler Radke." I said with a smile, slowly pulling my hands away. I got up and grabbed McKenzie out of her bassinet, walking over to Macy.

"Macy, can you make your arms like daddy and Mason?" She nodded and held her arms out like we were. "Good girl." I smiled, placing the baby in her arms. "This is your little sister, McKenzie Christina Radke." I said, pulling my arms away. I stepped out of the way to let Ari see and she awwed.

I moved back a bit and pulled out my phone, snapping a picture of my four children before putting it back into my pocket.

"Okay, I'm going to get everyone else, do you think you guys can sit here and be good for mommy?" I asked, taking Matthew from Mason. They nodded and i smiled.

"Alright, I'll be right back." I said, taikng McKenzie from Macy and giving her to Ari. I walked out of the room and posted the picture I took.

RonnieRadke~ My four children. Mason, Macy, McKenzie and Matthew <3

**********************************************************************************

THERE WILL BE AN EPILOUGE POSTED LATER TONIGHT SO KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR THAT

I didn't know how to end it so I ended it there xD

Sequel? Maybe? I don't know, do you guys want one?

Listening to Nobody Likes Me~ Deuce Feat. Ronnie Radke ----------> Wasting All These Tears~ Cassadee Pope (external) and Drifter~ Falling In Reverse

THANKS FOR READING