Chapter 39: Seeing Doubles

ARI'S POV

*1 month later*

"I'm going to miss you so much sis." Jacky said, hugging me. 

"I'm going to miss you too Jacky." I said as he kissed my cheek.

"I'm so happy for you."

"Same, I think you should propose soon." I smirked, pulling away from him and he just glared at me.

"I think not. You know Logan and I are taking it slow."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." I smirked. The guys helped us move into our new house and Ronnie wouldn't let me help since I was pregnant.

"Bye Mason." Jacky said with a smile, kneeling down to Mason's height.

"I don't want you to leave Uncle Jacky!" Mason cried, wrapping his arms around Jacky's neck.

"Aww, Mason." Jacky said, rubbing his back. "It's going to be fine. You guys have a brand  new house that you can run around and play in! I promise you and I will always see each other." Jacky said with a smile, kissing his forehead. "Now, I want you to be a good boy for your parents, alright? Can you do that for me?" Mason nodded, rubbing his eyes. "Good, I love you Mason." He said, hugging him one last time.

"I love you too Uncle Jacky." Jacky smiled and stood up, saying goodbye to Ronnie and I before getting into the car with Logan.

*1 month later* 

"Mason, can you come here a minute?" I asked, sitting on the couch with Ronnie. Mason ran down the stairs, standing in front of us with a smile on his face. I picked him up and sat him on my lap, brushing the hair out of his eyes.

"Mason, you love Macy, right?"

"Yeah!" Mason exclaimed.

"How would you feel about getting a new little brother or sister."

"W-What?"

"There's a baby in your mommy's tummy, just like both you and Macy were." Ronnie smiled, placing a hand on my growing stomach.

"Really?"

"Yeah, how do you feel about it?" Mason shook his head and jumped off my lap, running upstairs. "MASON!" I called after him.

"NO!" He screamed, slamming his door, causing Macy to wake up from her nap and start crying. I groaned loudly, standing up.

"You go take care of Macy, I got Mason." Ronnie said, kissing my cheek and starting up the stairs.

RONNIE'S POV

"Mason." I said, walking into his room and closing the door behind me. I looked over to his bed to see him crying into his pillow. "Mason." I repeated, sitting on his bed and rubbing his back.

"Don't touch me." He sobbed.

"Mason, why'd you run off like that? You woke up your sister."

"I don't care."

"Mason, you're going to be a big brother again! This is exciting." He shook his head. "Why don't you want another little brother or sister?"

"Because I don't!" I sighed.

"You were happy when Macy was in mommy's tummy."

"You don't love me anymore."

"What?"