Saiki X Reader (HIATUS)

By YukiAshley

(Y/n), a 16 year old otaku who wants to live a life full of animes and manga. But how can she do that? "Nothi... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 1.5
Author's Note and Explanation
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Author's note
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Halloween Special
Author's Note
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
AN

Chapter 12

1.4K 65 80
By YukiAshley

As they walk to (Y/n)'s Uncle's restaurant, a happy thought went to all her friends.

'Yes! Finally! I'm going to eat in a good restaurant after eating that disgusting filth. This is what I deserve. I, the perfect bishojo, Teruhashi should be eating in a 5-star restaurant but I know (Y/n) isn't that rich but eating in a restaurant is fine even if it isn't 5 star.'

'Yay! We'll be eating at a restaurant owned by her Uncle! I wonder who he is.'

They were about ten kilometers from the filthy ramen place when suddenly a limo arrived.

It stopped in front of the group and the window shield went down.

A man was seen, an adult with black hair, red eyes, pale skin, and black fingernails. Wearing black trousers, a six-buttoned double-breasted tailcoat, and a gray vest. (In short, a butler outfit XD) He also wears white gloves and a chained silver lapel pin which engraved with a specific crest. (Did you already guess who he is? If not, continue.)

"Lady (Y/n), your uncle informed me that you'll be going to your uncle's restaurant. And it also has been informed to your family. My lord specifically ordered me to bring you there." His voice, as deep as ever, said those words which made the group tingle in their bodies. Except for Saiki ofc.

"Okay, we'll be in your care. Come on, guys! Let's hop in." (Y/n) said, delighted that she won't be having her friends to tire themselves out walking. They looked in surprise at the vehicle and eventually aboard the limousine.

"Are you ready to go, now, MIss (Y/n)?"

"Yeah, we're ready! Let's go."

"Yes, my lord." 

.

.

.

We arrived at the place and went out of the vehicle.

"Thanks for the ride! Make sure to send my regards to your master when you'll come home. Be careful! Bye!" 

"Of course, Lady (Y/N). Be careful too. There are some beasts lurking in some corners out there."

(Y/n) gave the butler a nod and faced her friends who are looking in awe at the high-class restaurant. 

"Let's go inside!" Nendou said enthusiastically. 

They went inside the restaurant,(Y/n) leading them in.

When inside, a waitress came and went to us greeting.

"Good day, Miss Kambe, your uncles are waiting for you on the top floor, VIP section. Please enjoy your stay."

"Thanks to you too. Have a good day."

Every person in the said restaurant is seen to be a rich person. Which made the group stand out because they're just wearing school uniforms.

They quickly went to the elevator lead by a waitress and a waiter.

When arrived at the top floor, the waitress and waiter stilled at their positions in the elevator while the group went out. 

(Y/N) thanked them and went to look at the group which has confused expressions. 

Nendou started, "Wow, (Y/n), never knew you were rich. And why did we have the top floor? And why is there aren't people in here?"

"Umm. Yeah, uhh. We're on the top floor 'cause it has the best view, have an orchestra playing while eating, and you can see through a glass barrier when my uncles cook. People are not here 'cause they cannot afford it and my Uncle also made it just for the family. So, yeah."

"How much do you need to pay to eat here on the top floor?" Teruhashi asked.

"It's little over 50,000 dollars a person which is 5,263,500 yens."

Their mouth went wide at the said expensive amount. Except for Saiki ofc. Since he already knew that his girl is expensive as hell.

"S-so, w-w-we mu-musn't b-be h-here..." Kaidou stutters.

"It's fine, Kaidou, you're all my friends so you're welcome here. And I also did tell you that it was my treat after all." (Y/N) said and smiled in order to at least calm them with her smile. Which made them a little bit relieved.

"Let's go now. My uncles are probably waiting for us. Don't be scared, they're all nice but a little hardcore when it comes to food."

They walked through the white-painted hallway and in the distance, they saw a section of a chandelier but didn't see the whole of it, which made them think that it is probably a super big one. They continued to walk until they saw the whole of it.

They were at the top of a staircase which goes on both left and right ways, the big chandelier in view, below is a big table and chairs, and at the far section of the room is a giant space for cooking and a glass barrier in the perspective of the eaters. 

And at the chairs sat one of the most famous chefs in the world, Yukihira Souma. Together with also one of the most famous chefs; Nakiri Erina, Nakiri Alice, Ryo Kurokiba, Megumi Tadokoro, Takumi Aldini, and lastly Takumi Isami. 

"Yo, (Y/n)! Glad you came." The redhead said.

"Hi, Uncle! Aunties too!"

"Hi!" said the blue-haired lady. 

"Now, now, It's not good to call me auntie yet, (Y/n), I'm still in my 20's, right Ryo?" Said the Whitehead turning to her boyfriend, Ryo.

"Yes, Miss Alice." Said the gloomy-looking man.

"Hi, (Y/n)." Said the non-identical twins.

"Hello, (Y/n) and her friends. Now, come seat here, below. You're all in a feast." Erina said.

"Yeah! Expect the best from us, (Y/n)!" Souma excitedly said.

They went down the stairs and sat at one of the chairs. 

(Y/n) sat first and put on a napkin on her thighs which were followed by the rest of the group.

The room was silent and only the sounds of the food cooking are heard. Which were enjoyed by the viewers.

Once the food was ready, they were amazed by the food.

Not wanna make it cold and being hungry as hell, they went and ate it the delicious food. They ate and sometimes talk about some things.

After they ate, Takumi went and gave them desserts, which are ice cream and coffee jelly.

"Here you go, kids. Bon Appetite."

A series of thanks was heard as they grab one of each. 

A sparkling Kusuo was not unnoticed by (Y/n). She smiled as she looked at the delightful face of her beloved.

After eating the dessert, they thought that it was already time to go home as it was about to get late. They were anxious about the money going to be spent on by eating the delicious food.

"Don't worry, kids. It's on the house. As thanks for being our (Y/n)'s friends. Make sure to take care of her." Souma said while giving (Y/n) a head pat.

"Thanks, uncles and aunties!"

"No problem, kiddo."

They went out of the restaurant with a huge smile on the face and a full stomach.

"Thanks (Y/n) for bringing us here. Your uncles and aunts are good cooks." Kaidou said.

"No problem, you guys. After the disaster of food earlier, it was only natural to go on a good one."

A limo went in front of them and was driven by none other than Sebastian Michaelis again.

"Sebi, please drive my friends back to their houses. And me afterward."

"Of course, Lady (Y/n)."

One by one, they were driven home. The remaining ones are Kusuo and (Y/n).

"Hey, Saiki-san, Imma go to your house later, okay?" (Y/n) asked the pink-headed boy.

"Sure," he said as he smiled at his girl. 

'Thanks.'

They pulled over the Saiki household and Saiki went out not without giving (Y/n) a kiss on the forehead.

She saw the teasing glint in Sebastian's eyes which made her super flustered.

"Shut up! I mean, you already knew it. Since you're a demon and all." Said (Y/n), pouting. 

"Yes, I knew it from the start. And I think your loverboy also knows I'm a supernatural."

She became flustered again by the nickname Sebastian called Saiki. 

"And also, why are you here? Is Ciel in here too?"

"Yeah, seems like my lord has been bored in our mansion and thought that we'll be visiting your family in a week. So here we are, chilling at your home."

"Makes sense."

They arrived home, safe, and sound.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Thank you all for the reads and votes! Make sure you comment on what you feel about this chapter for me to know if you all enjoyed it. Enjoy ya'll, my dear readers! Love you all!

-Author.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 3.5K 21
"Oh, so you're just a copycat." After a weird encounter at the beach, Saiki wonders if he's not the only one who has his unique psychic abilities. • ...
129K 2.7K 15
◤ ──┅┅┄┄*ೃ:.✧✲゚*。⋆─── ⋆✩⋆ (Y/N) (L/N) is a student at PK Academy who doesn't like to interact with others, but obviously that changes. Everything go...
982 43 9
you (a loser) befriend a pink-haired psychic and his "friends" while developing a big fat crush on someone who you cant tell if he even considers you...
29.9K 957 31
[saiki kusuo x fem! psychic oc] Nothing more could pique the psychic's curiosity other than a girl who could overpower him. WARNING: Strong language...