Chapter 9

"(Y/n)... Do you like me?"

His words made me froze. My mind running a million miles, my heart hammering like crazy, and my face beet red. There's no escape, I can't lie too, he can read my mind for goodness sake. He can just know it on his own.

"I want you to say it." Aww shit, this fucker. This friggin' cute, handsome, and hot fucker.

Unable to say anything right now, I just nodded my head. Yeah... I  like this boy in front of me. So friggin' much. I close my eyes and readied myself to get rejected. But nothing came. I slowly opened my eyes to look at Saiki-san and blushed at the sight.

Saiki-san blushing, now that made my hammering heart beat faster. Even though it's just a little blush, it made my heart happy. So, what now? Dunno.

"U-umm. S-Saiki-san? I'm waiting for my rejection, you know."

"There won't be a rejection."

What? WHAT?! No rejection?!

"B-but- Ho-how? Wait, S-Saiki-san, do you l-like me, t-too?" I blushed at my words and patiently waiting for Saiki-san.

"Mmm. I do. So, what?" Breath in. Out. In. Out. I wanna scream. Oh my gosh! No way in hell, Saiki-san just said he likes me too! It's impossible! What the hell?!

My thoughts may have pissed Saiki-san.

"Listen here, (Y/n), I fucking like you, okay? Don't doubt me. You're the only one who will hear me say this, okay? You."

I froze. Not only I get to hear Saiki-san's voice, I heard the words that I wanted to hear. That made me tear up. I heard Saiki-san sigh and wiped my tears. Doing so, I saw him smiling softly. That made me smile too so I pulled him into a hug so he lays on top of me. And he seems using his powers to make him lighter in order not to crush me. I smiled at the effort and continued to hug him.

"I wuv you, Saiki-san," I mumbled and falling into the depths of sleepiness. Before I get to close my eyes, I saw him pull away and said while smiling,

"Me too."

Time Skip

I stirred in my sleep and noticed that I'm not in my room. Again... I was about to get up but was stopped by something or someone? I looked over my side to see Saiki-san sleeping and hugging me. I blushed and smiled at this. I looked at his clock to see it's still 6:00 am. I slowly tugged off Saiki-san's hand and went to the bathroom to wash my face.

After washing my face, I went to the kitchen and saw Mrs. Saiki cooking.

"Good morning, (Y/n). Did you have a good night's sleep? If Kusuo did something to you, just let me know, I'll beat the shit out of him."

That made me sweatdrop.

"Ehehe. Don't worry ma-mom! He didn't do anything to me."

I blushed at the memories going through me. I looked at Mrs. Saiki only to see her smirking.

"Yeah. Did not do anything."

I got confused at this and proceeded to go to the kitchen.

"Umm. Do you need help? If so, I'm willing to help."

"You really are a good girl, (Y/n). Kusuo got some tastes."

"W-what?! U-umm."

"Don't worry, my dear. I approve of you. You're a beautiful and kind girl. There's no reason to hide, okay?"

That made me confused. I mean, we're not hiding anything. We're not dating yet. We just talked about our feelings to each other.

"Umm. We're not dating, mom. We're just in a mutual understanding."