Chapter 11

It's been days since the school fest ended. And now is just an ordinary day for us.

Me, Saiki-san, Nendou, and Kaidou are now walking to a ramen shop that Nendou suggested earlier. 

"Oh, Saiki-Kun? What're you doing?"

"OFU! T-teruhashi-san!" Nendou and Kaidou stammered. 

"Hi, Teruhashi-san!" I greeted.

"What're you guys doing out together?" 

'Is it just me or I got ignored? Welp, nevermind.'

"Well, Nendou said he knows a good ramen shop, so he's taking us there!" Kaidou said.

"That's right! We're headed there to pig ou--I mean, eat." Stutters Nendou.

"Oh, ramen, huh?" Teruhashi-san started.

"If you don't mind, can I come with you?" She said and me, being so observant, noticed her glancing at MY beloved Saiki-san. Well, he's not exactly mine but you get the point! I mean... I love him so It's normal for me to want to own this person... Or am I being selfish?

Before I noticed it, Teruhashi-san tagged along with us. Going to the ramen shop while getting attention from men and boys. 

A typical day, only to Teruhashi-san of course. Of course, everybody will look at someone beautiful. But having another female friend with them and having someone to praise JUST ONE person is kind of insulting.

I then began to notice the different personas of my friends. 

Nendou before is a great friend who sometimes is an airhead. But now, he's... glistening..?

And Kaidou before is an adorable little puppy friend who has a big imagination. But now, he's, of course still adorable, but more mature.

The changes that only Teruhashi-san inflict on others. 

But... does that mean Saiki-san is, too?

No. no. no. Of course not. Nevermind.

I began to thought to myself not noticing the thoughts of a certain bishojo. 

'They are quite excited. But that's just natural since they can have a meal with me, the cutest girl in the world. So why is he still acting so calm like that?! Saiki Kunio! Why aren't you saying 'ofu...'?! When you see me, your reaction should start with an 'ofu' right?  There's no way that my charm wouldn't work on a quiet guy like him. An irritating guy who seems preoccupied, seems to have a dark side, has an air of mystery about him, and has a gaze that can see right through you...'

"Hm? Is something wrong with my pal?" Nendou said making me look at him and noticed Teruhashi staring at Saiki-san. 

I was silent on the way to the destination, not knowing what to say to them cuz I seemed like out of place. 

"Ah, we have arrived. This is the ramen shop." Nendou started, pointing at the shop.

"Wow, I'm hungry," Teruhashi-san said.

We looked to see a... run down.. uhh. something..? Is that even a house? 

"Ofu.." 

"I heard their ramen is crazy good. A relative of one of my friends said it was good. So it'll be fine."

There was silence in the group. I was about to say something but Kaidou beat me to it.

"Hey, Don't be stupid! There's no way Teruhashi would go to a place like that! It's Teruhashi we're talking about! You don't wanna eat in a nasty restaurant like this, right, Teruhashi?!" exclaimed Kaidou.

'Oh yeah. There's ONLY Teruhashi in here...'

"Ah. Umm. Hmm. Yeah, I-it's fine..."

"T-teruhashi-san... Don't force yourself..."

We all walked into the... run-down restaurant to see an old man inside.

"What is this place?! This is beyond terrible! Hey, seriously, you don't have to push yourself."

"I'll be fine. What's important is the taste." Teruhashi-san started, as she looked at Kaidou with a wink.

Now that we're inside, it can be described as 'What you see on the outside is the same on the inside.'

We sat in a chair, which I think would be broken in a matter of minutes.

"Hey, manager! 5 ramens, please."

"Five ramens coming up."

A few minutes passed and the ramens were already finished cooking.

"Thanks for waiting."

"Here they are."

.

.

.

"Ofu..."

We stared at the... green-yellowish ramen in disbelief.

I was about to say something but we heard slurping. We stared at the perfect bishojo to see her eating the disgusting food.

"I-I don't think you should eat it, Teruhashi-san." I told her, displaying my disgusted face.

"Hey, pops! Even pigs wouldn't eat this stuff!"

.

.

.

I sighed in relief when we exited the place.

"(Y/N)!!!!" I looked over to my right to see who's calling me.

I gasped at the sight.

"Loke!!"

I ran to the man and hugged him.

"Why are you here in Japan? When did you come back? Why didn't you tell me?" I asked him while pinching his arm.

"Ow, ow, ow, that hurts (Y/n)-chan..."

"Hehehe. Gomen, gomen. But why though? Aren't you supposed to be in America?"

"Uhh... Aries seems to have had a switch flipped. She yelled at me and went out of the house."

"And..?"

"She flew all the way here to Japan. I think she's already in your mother's arm, crying and saying sorry. And I was just about to go there and then I saw you."

I nodded at the man and was about to walk with him.

"Ehem."

I turned over to whoever did that noise.

'Oh yeah... I forgot. Haha.'

I cleared my throat and went over to my friends.

"This is my friends, Nendou, Kaidou, Teruhashi-san, and Saiki-san. We were going to eat ramen but... some things happened."

"Oh, but you can just eat at Souma's restaurant. You can invite them too. Your uncle will be very happy if he sees you."

"Oh, yeah! Are you guys up with it? My treat!" I asked them and smiled.

"Really? If you don't mind that is..." Kaidou said with a blush.

"Of course! Let's go! Loke, Imma go to Uncle! Go to Auntie already!"

"Yeah. Be safe, (Y/n), or else Tamaki's gonna kill me."

"Hmm! Bye!"

He left us and I looked over to my friends.

"So, Let's go?" They just nodded at me.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Thank you all for the reads and votes! Make sure you comment on what you feel about this chapter for me to know if you all enjoyed it. Enjoy ya'll, my dear readers! Love you all!

-Author.