Love & Lust (CURRENTLY BEING...

By WaattyAriiaa

------------------------------------------------------------ I jumped a little at the feel of his cold rings... More

• Authors Note •
• Cast List •
• Playlist •
Chapter 1
Comments
Comments
Chapter 2
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Offical Goodbye.
Hello :)
Editing

Chapter 36

13.8K 272 80
By WaattyAriiaa

Belle Fawn

Thursday flew by fairly quickly and I was able to avoid Nathan at all costs. I didn't want to see him just yet since realizing my new feelings. Nor did I want to see Liam, it feels like I betrayed him somehow. At least avoiding him was easy since he didn't talk to me all day. And all day Friday, he didn't ask me to do things for him which made avoiding Nathan easier as well since I didn't have to go outside of my office.

But, it hurt that Liam was avoiding me and not talking to me. Not even touching me, he hasn't touched me since Wednesday when we almost kissed. I don't even know why, my mind was set on the fact that I probably did something wrong. Or that he's done with me maybe he's had his fun and now I'm just not it for him. It hurt me so much to think that maybe he did want someone new.

Which is why I'm glad that it was Saturday, no work and my birthday. Gracie made sure to give me extra pancakes with strawberries when I woke up. My parents didn't call or text me happy birthday either which was a bummer but, I expected none the less.

"You are going to have so much fun tonight." she yelled, jumping around with excitement for me.

"I hope, I just don't want to think about anything today." I replied, taking another bite of my pancakes.

"That's my job today, all you have to worry about is having a good time." she smiled which made me as well then she left the kitchen for a little bit while I ate.

When she came back she held a crown in her hand with a grin on her face, "My queen." she said softly before placing it upon my head and bowing gracefully.

It was actually beautiful for being made of plastic;

"Thank you Gracie, it's beautiful." I laughed and touched it a bit to adjust it.

"You're beautiful, I can't wait for you to wear your dress, get drunk and finally party with your best friend." she screamed in pure excitement which fueled mine.

I smiled because, for once in my life I was ready for that too.

•••

"You look hot." Gracie yelled, I blushed feeling somewhat good in this dress.

I felt really beautiful, my makeup wasn't dark whatsoever and my hair was straightened to the T. I looked good, I felt good and I was ready for tonight in all honesty.

"Doesn't she look so good Derek?" Gracie asked while hugging him, they looked really cute together.

"Of course, you look good." he complemented politely, and I smiled.

"Now come on everyone's waiting!" she stated, grabbing my arm and pulling me along.

When we were at the top of the stairs I touched my crown to adjust it and walked down with Gracie by my side. I heard music already playing loudly and there was a good amount of people here. They were all of Gracie's old friends and my old acquaintances. Plus anyone they wanted to bring so it was definitely a full house tonight.

Once I made it down they all yelled, "Happy birthday Belle." It made me smile as I followed Gracie to a table she had set up.

It was filled with snacks and candy plus it had another one connected to it with the alcohol I picked out. And there was plenty more other people had brought as a gift. Gracie smiled at me, starting to pour me a drink of vodka.

"Ready?" she asked, excitement clear in her green orbs, I nodded, "One, two, three."

I suppressed a gag when I tilted my head back allowing the liquid to burn my throat as it went down. Gracie yelled in excitement, thumping the table and I shook my head with a laugh. Closing my eyes shut tightly at the taste, shuddering a bit.

"That tastes horrible." I stated loudly, over the music and she smiled.

"You'll get used to it!" My heart was hammering with excitement when she gave me another one.

That was until, I saw him, "Nathan." I breathed as our eyes connected, his sweeping over my body before landing on my face.

"Wow you look amazing." he commented, I felt my cheeks blaze with heat, especially when he held a red rose out to me, "Happy birthday gorgeous."

"Thank you." I replied, almost in shock he was here at all, "Di.." I started, grabbing the rose.

"Gracie invited me." he smiled, looking behind me at Gracie who winked at me, turning away to Derek.

"Perfect." I mumbled to myself, looking him over.

He had a dark blue dress shirt on with some dark wash jeans, his hair was tousled messily. But, it still managed to look good, he looked good.

"Shot?" he asked.

•••

My head was spinning and I was only on my eighth shot soon to be way more. When people want to take a shot with me, I couldn't find it in me to say no. Which has gotten me to look at Nathan more in a way I shouldn't. So I got away from him and haven't seen him for at least thirty minutes. I've been walking around and decided I should go to my room for a quick second to lay down.

"Happy birthday Belle!" Someone in the crowd called, I smiled.

"Thank you." I called, trying to just get to my room without taking another shot.

I turned the corner a little to quickly, feeling my body collide into someone hard. I felt my hips being gripped tightly, my arms landing against their chest. The way they smelled made my head fuzzy, he always smelled so good.

"Tell me how drunk you are and maybe you'll be able to walk tomorrow." he gritted out, his voice sending warmth and crazy butterflies in my stomach.

His eyes glowered down at me with intensity, his jaw locking as he scanned my body, "Liam, I- how-" I mumbled, allowing myself to get a good look at him.

He wore this really nice black button up that had a few buttons left open to reveal some of his defined chest. The sleeves were nicely folded up to his forearms, his veins on full display. His jeans were dark to go with his shirt and he wore black combat boots. My heart was beating fast at the mere sight of how good he looked. He had to easily be one of the most attractive guys I have ever seen.

"So were you going to invite me or was Gracie supposed to, I seen Nathan walking around here, did you invite him?" he asked all at once, the anger emitting from him, stumping me completely.

"What? No." I replied quickly, pushing myself back a bit to get away from his touch.

But, I didn't go far as his fingertips dug into my hips to keep me in place, "What's this, I bet he gave you this didn't he?" he asked, snatching the rose from my hand, my eyes catching sight of his black rings adorned on his fingers.

My mind was too hazy to comprehend where his anger was coming from, "Liam, why are you so mad, it's just a flower." I argued, grabbing it back from him, being thankful he didn't ruin it.

It was pretty.

"Right just a flower." he scoffed.

My confusion quickly turned into frustration, this wasn't fair. He didn't get to completely ignore me for two days and then come to my birthday party. Only to throw Nathan questions at me and be mad.

"Liam what's wrong with you, you were just ignoring me and now you finally talk to me and you're mad." I ranted out, meeting Gracie's eyes behind Liam at a distance, she smiled at me.

I should have told her not to invite them.

An unexpected whimper left my lips when he pushed me up against the wall, trapping me between his arms, "Don't talk to me like that, understand?" he said, with authority seeping in his voice that made me melt.

"Yes sir." I mumbled almost immediately, trying to focus on how I'm supposed to be mad at him but, all I could think about was kissing him.

"That's my good girl." he replied, one hand moving to my cheek, my eyes shutting involuntarily when his thumb softly touched my lips, "Happy birthday Belle." he said gently, I felt a longing ache in my heart.

I longed for his lips right now and even though usually I would be too scared to ask. I didn't care as much right now. And even though I am supposed to be mad at him, I wasn't. Maybe it was the alcohol talking but, right now I didn't care.

Not one bit.

"Liam." I called, opening my eyes to meet his dark ones, the tension filled moment drowning out the music behind us.

"Yes?" he asked, sliding his thumb down my lip.

"Can you please kiss me?" I questioned, gripping a fistful of his shirt.

He leaned down kissing my lips roughly and quickly, I shook my head disappointedly when he pulled away, "Not like that." I mumbled.

"Like what then?" he smirked teasingly, my hands shot up to his cheeks bringing him down to me.

Surprising him when I kissed him first for the very first time ever. I kissed him slowly, my stomach forming a nervous knot in it. He moved his lips against mine in a rhythm. My mind was havoc and I wanted to memorize how nice they felt, how slow they felt.

Until he pulled away roughly, grabbing both my hands from his face to put to my sides, "Don't do that again, I didn't say you could kiss me did I?" his words came out harsh which stung at my heart.

That hurt, a lot.

I looked down, not wanting him to see how much that hurt because, in my state I don't think I could hide it.

"No I-I'm sorry." I whispered, trying to figure a way out of this conversation.

"Wait I-"

"Belle!" I looked over to Gracie who was smiling, "Come here!" she called, completely saving me.

"Um, I'll talk to you later." I stated, barely passing by him before he could reach out to me.

"Shot?" she handed me one which I was now eager to take.

I took the shot with Gracie then another and another until I couldn't think about Liam.

_______________________________

Hey everyone I hope you enjoyed this chapter, thank you for over 2k reads. I really appreciate it!

Thoughts?

Predictions?

_______________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 6.4K 99
Hannah And her Happy Harem After spending her entire life training to become an Olympic level gymnast only to suffer one too many injuries for her bo...
193K 7.4K 31
[Book 2 in the Secret series] "That's not what I meant..." I chew on my lip. "Well, what the fuck did you mean then?" He shouts. "When I'm there I d...
160K 5.9K 58
"I need to teach you a lesson for defying me," Beau says, and in an instant, my leg on his thigh drops down beside his. He puts his other hand on my...
148K 4.4K 42
She knew his identity. He didn't know hers. She just wanted to have him around. He didn't. She knew they could not be together. He didn't. She didn't...