The Unwanted Wife (Published)

By AnamikaGK

An eminent politician with ties to royalty, Uday Rajvansh had no use for a wife. Any wife. Clamoring for a re... More

Welcome
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Note
TUW Future Plans
Way Forward for TUW
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Password to TUW Chapters
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Password Note
Chapter 37
Note
Chapter 38
Important Note
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44 (Last)
The Unwanted Wife (w/ Epilogue) is now available for purchase!

Note II

11.6K 429 139
By AnamikaGK

Hi Friends,

Hope you all are doing good and keeping safe.

I wanted to drop in and say thanks to all my lovely well-wishers who have been dropping in regularly to say hi and motivating me to stay strong. Please know that while I am not answering your messages, I am reading them all. They give me positivity and make me feel loved too. I just have no idea how to respond to them. The only thing that I feel like saying whenever I receive such a message is a billion thank you's for your kindness and understanding. My road to normalcy is a long one but with everyone's help, I hope to reach a point where I can remember my mother with a bigger smile and lesser tears.

And talking about normal, I have decided to get back to writing. But since I have to get through a lot of festivals and important dates in the next two months for the first time ever without my mother, I have decided to not post the chapters right away but build a chapter bank. I cannot promise a regular update schedule right now and too many gaps between chapters would frustrate everyone. I might start posting again by the end of December 2020 if everything stays normal in my life. 

Please read up the already posted chapters of The Unwanted Wife by then to remember the flow of the story and its other details. I myself would have to re-read what I have written before I start writing this time as on many points my mind is drawing a blank.

My apologies for the delay and my heartfelt thank you for all your support and love. I pray that you keep sending it my way. Always.

Love you all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

361K 11.5K 46
Little did she knew that her father married a women, named kalyani. And also a little 5 year kiddo can understand what? She was 5 when her mom, left...
17.5K 904 19
What will happen when a feisty and independent girl gets stuck in a place where people are after her life and are adamant on snatching her freedom, c...
119K 5.7K 21
Shourya Singh Rajput... 33 year old elder son of the royal and the most powerful family in India. A ruthless CEO of Rajput industries. The most scar...
248K 15.8K 28
A billionaire's 💍passionate romance Viaansh singh Rajvansh - He is CEO of Rajvansh industries, An introvert. He can't tolerate any wrong thing ,kind...