serenity ; tommyinnit

By trapgnf

"Okay TommyInnit, you win this time." "I win every time." You never had a PC, until your minecraft streamer b... More

1 - Pilot
2 - Starting Off Fresh
3 - Friends?
4 - All I Wanted was You
5 - S(i)MP
6 - "Dream"s
7 - Your First Lady
8 - Fight or Flight
9 - Fight
10 - Flight
11 - Negotiations
12 - The Hill
13 - Dueling
14 - Serum
15 - Pan
16 - Gates
17 - Preparations
18 - The White War
19 - Snowball Fight
20 - Cookies
21- Nether Railroad
22 - Elections
23 - Agreements
24 - Ropes
25 - Chat
26 - Smile
27 - Carnival
28 - Hey There
29 - Red
30 - Cellar
31 - Air
32 - Drama
33 - Debate
34 - Election
36 - Arrow
37 - Slip
38 - Betrayal
39 - 1v1
40 - Explosions
41 - Companion
42 - End

35 - Pogtopia

9.9K 357 261
By trapgnf

I fell asleep at my room after showing Tommy and Wilbur around. They decided to decorate the walls and the floor, and I didn't really mind. I started having nightmares about Jschlatt and Quackity kicking us out of L'manburg. There was going to be a second Presidential Decree today, and Tubbo was going to be the one to talk to us about it, after he gets the chance. It's funny, because, Tubbo just knocked on our door.

"Tubbo!" I heard Wilbur exclaim from the ravine, his voice echoing through the air.

I walked from the farm over to the main area to see Tubbo sitting on a dent in the wall, along with Tommy and Wilbur sitting on chairs. I walked over and leaned against the wall.

"Any updates?" Wilbur asked.

"N-no."

"Tubbo?" Tommy questioned.

"N-no updates." Tubbo said, stumbling over his words.

"Toby." I said, leaning down to him.

"There has to be somewhat of an update." I said, putting my hand on his shoulder.

"T-they renamed L'manburg."

I took a step back in shock. Renaming L'manburg is too far.

"What's it now?"

"It's called Manburg now."

My mouth dropped.

"Why the hell would they call it that?"

"Because they don't take L's, only you guys do."

Ouch. Harsh much.

"Those fucking- I never should have even allowed him to step foot into this place." I whispered to myself, stepping away.

"I should have- killed him when i got the fucking chance"

"y/n, stop. This isn't you."

"How the hell do you expect me to be okay with that? With the whole situation? The name change? The fact that we're literally banned from our country?"

My voice echoed throughout the ravines, and all that I last heard was the sound of my boots clumping away from the main area. I walked over to the Prime Path, and slumped down at the end of it. I took two small breaths before launching myself up the water, and landing in the election area—Manburg. I immediately ducked near a wooden plank, since almost the entirety of Manburg was awake and wandering around. I crept around, looking at the changes. I got up a hill and looked around.

"Oh- I-It's obsidian now." I whispered to myself, staring at the black flag that swayed above the land.

"Sure is." A familiar voice said behind me. My fight or flight kicked in, and I guess I chose fight. I turned around full speed and punched the thing behind me.

The man grabbed his stomach in pain. "Hello to you too."

"Yeah whatever, what were you doing behind me?"

"Standing behind you." God what is wrong with him.

"No shit, Jschlatt. No shit." I said, crossing my hands.

"May I ask what you are doing on a country you're banned in?"

"Standing." Oh, how I love to be petty.

"Right. As law, you're not allowed to be here."

"I'll head out then." I gathered my stuff and started walking, before my hand was held back by a strong grip.

"Wait, y/n. Where do you live now?"

(this next part is a joke from jschlatt's videos)

"In ma."

"Ma?"

"MA BALLS"

Schlatt let my hand go and mumbled some horrible, horrible words, and I laughed and started walking away. I kept thinking back at the situation and cracked myself up. I made it back to Pogtopia, and my stomach was aching over laughing. He really fell for his own trick.

"y/n."

"yeah?"

"Where the fuck have you been."

"Um, outside."

"Exact location?"

"Why are you even asking?

Silence filled the ravine.

"I'm allowed to have privacy, Wilbur. You know that right?"

No response. I sighed and walked away.

Wilbur sometimes doesn't understand that i'm not a child, and that I can have my own moments alone.

"y/n, wait."

"What?"

"What if w-we blow up.... Manburg."

"What?" I asked, turning my body towards the tall man, who had his hands motioning his words.

"We can blow it up! It'd be gone!"

"Wilbur, what?"

"Am I speaking gibberish?"

"No... it's just... blowing it up?"

"Yes! The whole thing! With tnt!"

"Wilbur, you aren't normally like this.."

"I had a change of heart! That place means nothing-"

"We can still get it back-"

"No we can't, y/n. It's Jschlatt's country now. We can't do shit."

"Yes we-"

"NO. WE CANT." Wilburs voice boomed throughout the ravine, and I took a step back in shock.

"Tommy would approve." Wilbur said, trying to murmur his words, but I still heard it.

"Are you- delusional? Tommy wouldn't approve of blowing up his— OUR country."

"If Tommy doesn't, Tubbo would."

"Tommy and Tubbo never disagree with each other, you know that more than anyone else. None of us agree with this Will, this isn't-"

"It's not a bad idea."

"Yeah, it's not bad, it's fucking terrible. The hell?"

"You just don't think the same way I do."

"Wilbur? Are you fucking serious? Of course I don't think the same way you do, i'm not fucking insane."

Silence.

"Insane? Me? ME?" Wilburs voice made my head thump. I started getting lightheaded.

"I can't deal with this right now." I said grabbing the bridge of my nose.

"All you do is run from your issues. I'd support you if this was your idea."

"Yeah, but think about it Wilbur."

"It's not like anyone is stopping me."

"WHAT ABOUT NIKI?" My voice echoed through the caves, and Wilbur fell silent. I let out a long sigh once again and walked away.

I saw Tubbo motioning for me to come up the stairs. I did so, and him and I walked over to a bench, Tommy slumped down on it.

"Holy shit. What happened?" I said, rushing over to Tommy who was holding his side.

"An issue with Wilbur and him happened in the ravines." Tubbo said, as he helped me with Tommy.

"Tommy, this is going to hurt."

"NONONONON Y/N PLEASE"

"Tommy."

"PLEASE Y/N IT ALREADY HURTS"

"Tommy."

Tommy stopped protesting and looked at me, his tears trickled softly down his face from the pain.

"Do you trust me?"

"Y/N-"

"Tommy. Do. You. Trust. Me?"

Tommy nodded yes, and let go softly of the arrow stuck on his side.

"Breathe in. Breathe out. Breathe in."

Tommy took deep breaths, and at the second one i pulled out the arrow full force, allowing him to scream in pain. I slapped my hand across his mouth, and gave him an apple; specifically golden. He stuffed it in his face and I inspected the arrow.

Engraved on the side.

Jschlatt.

A/N: I apologize for a late update, I had so much homework today, I sped ran this chapter teehee

-Author Izzy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

385K 9.8K 31
two best friends in a room! they might kiss! georgenotfound x fem!oc
737K 22.8K 24
⤷ '𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘱𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘥𝘦...' '𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘶𝘮𝘣𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘴.' ⤶ 𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝖡...
396K 10.5K 21
Knowing him since you were children Tommy and you have been quite close. Both of you started YouTube channels and you saw him grow to such a big stre...
59.8K 1.3K 28
ᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴏᴍᴍʏ ᴀʀᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴋɪᴅs. ᴋɪᴅs ɪɴ ᴀ ᴛᴇᴇɴ ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄᴇ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴍᴏʀᴇ, ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʟᴇss ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ You are dreams sister and...