Raine On Me.

Von keyanaa2x

Eventually you'll end up where you need to be, with who you're meant to be with, and doing what your meant to... Mehr

Misunderstood. P1
Misunderstood. P2
The Golden Egg.
F is for Friends
Lucky.
Lucky P.2
SZN
Stood Up.
Days Without You.
Celebration
Consequences
Attraction.
Revenge.
Clouded.
Shea Butter Baby
Call Out My Name.
Butterflies
Power Trip
Wicked Games
From Time (prt 1)
From Time (prt 2)
Focus
Poison

Simple Things

2.4K 145 72
Von keyanaa2x

✋🏽 Heart Strings will be pulled in this chapter.

I don't want a model
I don't want a movie star
You don't have to win the lotto
I want you to win my heart
I just want someone true
I just want someone to, smoke with me babe
Lay with me babe
Laugh with me baby
And lay with me
Cause I just the Simple things
I just want you...

Raines Point of View

"Don't leave meee" Gio spoke grabbing my waist as I applied my clear lip gloss. I smiled, looking at his pouted lips. "Imma be back- after we leave I'm coming straight back here." I promised, Turning around to face him. He held out his pinky, and I wrapped mine around his. He was like a wittle' baby.

Hearing my phone ring, I looked down seeing Cleo's contact name. There was no need to answer because I knew she was calling because she was outside. "Don't do anything dumb while I'm gone." He smirked, and pecked my lips. "I gotchu"

"Mhm" I hummed looking him up and down, before grabbing my clear crossbody purse. "Alright imma be back."

Raines Point of View

"I'm just tryna hit by the end of the night, lil mama so bad and her booty so tight" Ashley, rapped to the song that was playing. "When I hit from the back, don't fuss or fight. When I put in er' mouth don't scratch don't bite." I continued, doing a little dance in my seat.

We were currently in the car, on the way to the mall. Cleo was Driving, I was in the passenger seat, and Renae and Ashley were sitting in the back. The windows were down, and my bundles moved the breeze. The music was blasting, and I just overall felt like a bad bitch.

No cocky shit, because I have my moments just like everybody else. I just know I'm a pretty ass female, it's just that sometimes I'm ugly compared to how I look right now- but I ain't ugly... if that makes sense. I'm just comfortable with the skin I'm in, flaws and all.

"Raine" I heard somebody shout, while snapping their fingers in my face. I jumped, before coming back into reality.

"Stop daydreaming bitch and let's go." Cleo spoke, opening my door, and standing like that young Cardi B picture. I busted out laughing before I grabbed all my belongings and stepped out of the car. Once I was completely out of the car, and closed the door, we all walked closely together inside of the mall.

"Okay so how are you and Gio?" Ashley asked, as she nuzzled our shoulders, with a smirk on her face. "We're good." I responded with a smile. "Nothing new?" I shook my head no. I wasn't the type to the spill beans about my relationships because I didn't need anybody using our problems against us. Even though Ashley seemed like a cool chick, I thought the same thing about Milli.

"Nice chat, but why is this dude waking towards us." My sister whispered, pulling me closer to her, and slightly pushing me behind her. "He kinda cute tho." Ashley whispered back, and Cleo nodded her head agreeing.

"Thanks" the random guy whispered back with a smile on his face.

He was on of those tall, dark skins, with the pretty teeth, and the waves. I mean he was cute, but my baby looked better.

"So I'm Jesean, what's your name?" He questioned with his hand out, walking closer and closer towards me. I slowly reached out my hand, and mumbled my name. "Beautiful name for a b-"I quickly cut him off, "I have a boyfriend."

"No problem, we can be friends. I'm sure he'd be cool with that right?"

"I highly doubt that- good day now." I spoke, attempting to continue my walk to Fashion Nova. The guy stepped in front of me, making both my sister and Cleo walk closer. "We got to go." My sister spoke in a stern voice, looking the guy straight in the eye.

"You fucking dumb ass." Cleo spoke, sticking up her middle finger, with a mug on her face. I mentally laughed unable to take her serious. Her accent, was just to cute. Plus she was short, with a thick body, and adorable chubby cheeks. She kind of looked like from Elenor from Alvin and the Chipmunks (or the chipettes).

Once my sister grabbed my arm, we quickly walked away. "He giving me abusive vibes." Ashley commented, and we all agreed. He seemed controlling, and I ain't like that.

Raine's Point of View

"What's good baby?" Gio spoke, as he FaceTimed. I smiled, seeing he had his usual set up- the high was me being positioned against his console. He don't have a shirt on as usual.  "Nothing we just chillin." I responded, flipping the camera around and showing him my surroundings. "Ashley fat ass over there eating two burgers- hungry ass." He spoke, making me giggle. "Leave her alone."

"I know his fat ass ain't talking. Grandma has to make a separate pan of macaroni just for his big ass." Ashley spoke, with a mug on her face.

I shook my head, Ashley was petite similar to my shape. Trust and believe we both could eat, if it wasn't for our fast metabolism we'd be big as a house.

"I wanna be skinny and eat two burgers." Renae whined, and Cleo agreed. "It's tough being a thick mami with rolls." Cleo spoke, and Renae nodded her head.

I rolled my eyes, " I used to want to kill for at least half of y'all's body." I confessed. High school days, being skinny was my biggest insecurity. A-B cups, and a size 1-5 in jeans (depending on where they were from). In arguments, Females loves to bring up my size every chance they had.

Of course now I have 0 fucks about what a bitch has to say. Plus It was a flex that I was pulling niggas with no ass.

People wouldn't believe that skinny girls got body shamed just as much as plus sized girls. Didn't understand why, because every body shape is beautiful in every single way.

"Mami you got a whole 6 pack- I would push a granny down the stairs for one of those." Cleo spoke, shaking her head. I busted out laughing, and Gio shook his head.

"Alright imma call you back, have fun shordy."

I smiled, and muttered a "okay." Before we both hung up the phone.

Giovanni's Point Of View
About a Hour Later

I busted the door opened, revealing Milli sitting on the couch with a surprised look on her face. "W-wait" she spoke standing up, with her hands covering her face. "My nigga where's Isiah." I slammed the door shut, and quickly grabbed her wrist. 

She scurried to a hidden room, and quickly opened the door. Isiah laid on the ground, swimming in his own pool of blood. My body heated up, and without thinking I harshly shoved her into the white wall. She winced, and slowly slid down. I ran over to Isiah, and quickly broke the cuffs he was in.

His body was ice cold, so I quickly placed two fingers on his neck. No pulse was found.

If I would have found out about everything sooner it wouldn't have turned out like this. This shit wasn't even supposed to happen, this was the closest thing a nigga had to real family.

"Bro I swear to fucking god I finna' kill you" I shouted, quickly raising up from my squat, and walking over to her with my fist balled up. She made a X with her arms attempting to protect herself, but wasn't even going to work.

My mind went blank as I sent blow after blow to her body. "Chill G" my partner spoke running up to me, that didn't stop me form delivering punches. I was stuck in a emotional trance, and it couldn't be broken.

Raines Point of View
About an Hour and a half Later

"Ouu we should go to that new movie theatre across from DnB" Cleo suggest, and the other two girls agreed. I shook my head no, "I already promised Gio I was coming back home after the mall." I explained, and Ashley shrugged. "Just call him right quick, and let him know it was a change of plans."

"I already promised." I spoke, shaking my head once again.

"It's fine, we can just save Dave and Busters and the movies for another day." Cleo spoke, and I smiled. See somebody understands where I'm coming from. "Awn man." Ashley crossed her arms like a sad child, and a small pout rested on her lips. I let out a giggle, and shook my head.

Hey Gio would never let me live it down if I broke his pinky promise. Cleo drove the short distance to Gio house, and I used the hidden Key to unlock the door. "I'm ho- Gio what the fuck." I shouted, not even caring that the door was left wide open.

His body laid slump, as a blunt sat close to a piece of paper, causing small sparks to fly. If I didn't come home when I did that could've resulted way worst. "Giovanni wake up." I panicked, seeing his eyes were closed, and his body was unresponsive.

The first thing I thought to do was grab a bucket of cold water water. I didn't find a bucket, but I found a large water bottle, that I quickly filled with ice cold water. I dumped the water on his body, but he still had yet to even move the tiniest bit.

"GIOVANNI" I shouted, Letting my hand go across his face.

I seen the liquor bottles squatted across the room. He wasn't even supposed to be drinking, what the fuck was he thinking? Without minutes of not responding, he finally slowly woke up, and we shortly made eye contact.

"Can you talk to me?" I questioned, and he slowly shook his head no. "Ion wanna talk about it." I nodded my head, attempting to grab his hand, but he pulled away.

"Why are you do-" I began to say, before he cut me off. "I already said I ain't wanna talk about the shit bruh, just leave me the fuck alone." He shouted, before raising up, and purposely knocking stuff off of the table in the process. He made his way to his room but I was glued to floor.

I was scared, and wasn't even sure what to do. He didn't even sound like himself, and I was worried. Him even drinking alcohol was dangerous. Liquor and his the meds he were on were dangerous to mix.
I wasn't even worried about the fact he yelled at me, I was just worried about his safety.

I slowly walked into his room, and laid down next to him. "You don't have to talk to me, I juss want to make sure your okay." I mumbled, wrapping my arms around him. He didn't say a word, but that was good enough for me. He stared at the ceiling, and I sighed not even able to comprehend to whole situation.

I've never seen his in a state like this. He was usually the one to help everyone else, so seeing him broke down is a surprise I wasn't even ready for.

I held him close to me, as I hummed a few songs. I made sure his pulse was normal before he drifted off to sleep, and continued to check on him every once in a while.

Not to sound selfish but it was hard to be in his presence. Not that I didn't want to, but it brought back awful memories from my childhood. It's been a while since it's been brought up, but when it was it wasn't easy. There were nightmares, and even flashbacks that made me freeze up. I just hoped I out grew them, and this situation wouldn't trigger anything.

Welcome to the end of the chapter!!

What y'all think about what's going on with Gio?

Any thoughts about what's going on with the rest of characters?

What about Isiah?

Milli?

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

39.6K 1.3K 33
"𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬, 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐚𝐬𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭...
542K 19.3K 36
I've waited all my life for a love like this .
617 47 42
A girl simply looking to have a great time and some fun, along the way she used to work in a magazine company where they suddenly threw her off witho...