One Direction One Shots

由 StevenUniverse_Lapis

One direction one shots! I only do Harry and Niall centrics sorry! Requests are open this is currently underg... 更多

Epilepsy N.H
Pretty Hair! H.S
Stutter N.H
Sensory Overload~ N.H
Lovely Blonde~Narry
Epilepsy Part 2~N.H
#10years
Poltergeist~ N.H
Hurt on Stage~ N.H
Too small! ~ N.H
Lactose Intolerant ~ H.S
-a
Epilepsy Part 3 ~ N.H
Braces ~ N.H
New Additions ~ Family AU
New Additions Pt. 2~ Family Au
updates!!

Diabetic Attack ~ N.H

5.9K 83 26
由 StevenUniverse_Lapis

hi cuties! i am so so sorry for not updating in a while. i haven't had a lot of motivation to write and i have been extremely busy. i got cast as tatyana in our production of night witches so i certainly have a lot of lines to memorize. we open on the 29th and i've just been super stressed trying to memorize everything 😬

anywho, in this one niall is diabetic. he doesn't quite understand how important it is to make sure his sugars are at a good level, and gets really sick because of it :(

this is a request from @stylinhoraynexxx

ages:
niall: 14
harry: 16
liam: 17
zayn: 17
louis: 18

"Niall, love, are you ready to go?" Zayn called out to the youngest who was lying down on the couch.

Niall hadn't been feeling well all day, and he really didn't know why. His head was absolutely killing him and he was dizzy. None of the other boys knew about this sudden sickness, and the blonde planned on keeping it that way.

"Mhm! I'm all ready Zaynie!" The youngest exclaimed, forcing a smile.

Liam, who had just came downstairs, glanced over at the scene and shook his head fondly. "Ah, do you have your kit, Niall? And emergency snacks?"

It wasn't uncommon for Niall to 'forget' all of the equipment needed to ensue his blood sugar levels were healthy. The poor boy absolutely hating having to prick his finger so often. The insulin shots were even worse.

The fourteen year old frowned and shook his head, letting out a quite whine. "Don't need it, Li! I feel fine, that's not gonna change today."

"Hey, mister, I'm just looking out for you. You know how important it is you check your sugars often. Go grab your bag please, babes," The Payne boy lightly scolded, patting Niall's knee.

A small groan of annoyance left Niall's mouth as he begrudgingly got up and stomped into the kitchen to find the dreaded bag.

Harry faced Liam with a confused look, having seen Niall storm off. "What's up with him?"

"He's just upset I asked him to grab his med bag. He's okay, H," the Payne boy responded.

Harry nodded in understanding, sitting down to slip his shoes on. He knew how much the youngest hating worrying about his disease, but he did wish Niall would care more about keeping his levels healthy.

"Okay I'm ready to go! I have everything!" The said blonde called out as he skipped back into the living room.

"Alright lads, into the car, let's go!" Louis shouted as he grabbed his phone and Harry's hand. "Paul said we can take the same one over there."

Once all boys had gotten in the car, their driver took off to the concert venue. They were supposed to be blocking choreography and having a run through before the concert that would happen in a few days.

♡︎♡︎

"Alright boy, places! Louis I want you front center with Zayn and Liam on opposite sides. Niall and Harry, stand on opposite sides of Liam and Zayn," The choreographer instructed, taking notes as he watches the boys move to their spots.

Niall stumbled on his way to his spot, but luckily caught himself. Unfortunately his slip hadn't gone unnoticed, as four pairs of eyes turned to stare at him with worry.

"S-sorry, just lost my footing," he sheepishly mumbled, trying to cover it up.

Truthfully, he had slipped because a dizzy wave had hit him hard. So hard he had lost his vision for a few seconds.

"It's alright, Niall. Just don't do it again," Daniel, the choreographer, responded.

Louis and Zayn shared a glance of concern. It was obvious Niall hadn't simply lost his footing.

"We're going to have a small dance step right here during Magic. Nothing too hard, just some simple steps. Follow along please, I will not repeat myself."

The man had gone over the entire dance number and instructed the boys to show him that they had learned it. Unfortunately, Niall had grown dizzy and dazed to the point he hadn't comprehended any of the choreography.

"Niall! What are you doing? I just went over this entire sequence! Get your head out of the clouds!" Daniel snapped, angrily clutching his clipboard.

Niall rubbed at his eyes and nodded slightly, stumbling sideways a bit. Everything was spinning, he couldn't focus on anything.

"Again!"

The music started and all the boys started dancing, except for Niall. He swallowed harshly as his symptoms grew worse. Everything was so fuzzy he was seeing double; on top of a massive migraine that had formed.

Daniel sighed upon noticing the youngest not even trying with the steps. It wasn't even that hard!

"Niall Horan. How many times do I have to repeat myself? Do the damn dance! God, you can't even comprehend this?! Do it. Now!"

Niall let out a small whimper and tried his best to at least move, but only managed to trip into the railing of the stage next to him.

"I think we need to take a break. We're going to go sit down for a bit," Louis immediately said as he watched Niall stumble.

There was definitely something wrong with the youngest, the other boys were determined to help him.

"Fine. But he better learn the entire dance by the time you get back!"

Liam ran to the blonde as soon as the choreographer was done speaking.

"Niall, sweetheart, what's going on? Do you feel sick?" The seventeen year old murmured as he placed a hand on Niall's back.

Niall furrowed his eyebrows and tried to focus on the person speaking, his mind trying to comprehend who it was.

"Z-Zayn?" the blonde whispered, swaying on his feet.

That one word sent sirens off in Liam's head. Something was very wrong if the Irish lad had confused his band mates.

"Louis, he thinks I'm Zayn. I think his sugars are really low."

"Shit, okay. Niall, love, it's Louis. Can you walk with us to the dressing room?" The oldest gently asked, getting closer to the pair.

A quiet whine left the youngest's mouth as he tried his best to stand up straight and walk. He immediately started tumbling to the ground, and would have if Harry hadn't quickly grabbed him.

"Oh, Ni, you're okay. We're going to carry you, yeah? You're doing so good." The green eyed boy got out as he struggled to keep Niall upright.

Without further instruction, Zayn reached forwards and hefted the blonde up into his arms. He took off towards the dressing room, knowing his band mates would follow.

"You're okay, babes. I'm sure you're just a bit low, nothing to worry about."

Upon reaching the room, the Bradford boy set Niall down on the couch, making sure he was comfortable.

Liam came running in with the small medical bag in hand, kneeling down next to the couch.

"Alright, love. Just a small pinch, don't worry." The Payne boy took out the equipment and counted to three before pricking the blondes finger.

A whimper left Niall's mouth as his body registered the small pain. He absolutely hated feeling pain, that was the worst part about having Diabetes.

"I know, babes, you're doing so well though. And after this you can have a drink to get your levels up, yeah?" Harry soothed, rubbing a hand along the others cheek.

"Louis...he's at 50 right now..."Liam murmured, not wanting to sound too alarmed, but the poor boy was extremely low.

"Shit okay- Zayn grab his tablets, yeah?" Louis gently instructed.

Zayn nodded and rummaged through the medical bag, searching frantically for the small pack of dextrose tabs.

"Niall, you need to stay awake for me, babe. Don't worry, we're getting you help. You'll feel so much better soon," Harry whispered, tears building in his eyes. He hated seeing his best friend hurting so much, it was awful.

Louis turned and grabbed the box from Zayn, quickly ripping open the packaging. With a gentle but firm grip, he held Niall's chin and coaxed him to part his lips.

"Alright babes, chew please," Louis murmured after placing the tab on the blonde's tongue.

Each boy let out collective sighs once Niall began to chew, relieved that it wasn't a fight this time.

Luckily, Niall had an almost immediate reaction. While it wasn't too noticeable, his skin started gaining some color back.

Liam took a seat on the couch and pulled the youngest's head into his lap, carding a hand through his hair. "You're alright, Ni. Can you look at me please? Keep those eyes open babe."

It took a few tries, but Niall had managed to focus his blue eyes on Liam's, groaning softly.

"That's it sweetheart, you're doing so well."

The boys had managed to get Niall to take two more tablets without much struggle.

"Li?" A quiet Irish voice spoke up from the couch.

"Yes, love? Are you feeling a bit better?" The Payne boy asked, relieved that the boy was well enough to speak.

"Feel um- feel dizzy...What 'appened?" The youngest murmured, burying his face in Liam's belly.

"Your blood sugars were really low babe, you had a bit of an attack so we had to give you some of your tabs," he softly said.

"Oh..." Niall whispered, feeling guilty about the whole ordeal. He hated having people worry about him, it made him feel bad.

"Here, love. Have some lucozade; Do you think you can sit up?" Zayn gently spoke up, holding out a bottle of the liquid.

Niall nodded slightly and slowly pushed himself up, flopping against Liam's chest.

Harry took the bottle from Zayn and carefully fed some to the blonde, making sure not to spill any.

"Alright, love. Think we have to check your levels once more before we leave. Do you want to do it yourself or have one of us do it?"

The Irish lad frowned and thought it through before pointing at Zayn, wanting him to do it.

Zayn smiled and grabbed a fresh needle from the bag before gently taking a hold of the blondes hand. As quick as he could, he pricked the pale finger, eliciting a small cry from him.

"I know, sweetie, it doesn't feel too good. All done though! You did so good, Ni," Liam mumbled, kissing his forehead.

"He's at about 72," Zayn spoke up.

It was great, but certainly much better than he had been. 72 was still a bit low, but was not dangerous. They could work with it as long as they gave the boy needed snacks.

"How about we rest here for a bit with some snacks, hm? We can pull up a movie too?" Louis gently asked, reaching over to hug the youngest.

It wasn't safe for Niall to be moved yet, but there was no reason they couldn't cuddle with a movie.

The fourteen year old nodded and stretched his arms out, signaling that he wanted hugs from all the lads. Which, of course, they couldn't say no to.

It took one movie before the blondes sugar levels were finally back up to a safe level, but none of the boys were complaining. They would do anything to keep their snowflake safe, especially if it meant getting to hug the blonde for two hours.

a/n i hope this was okay! i don't know whole lot about diabetes but i tried my best!

also,, thank you for 29k views!

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

14.8K 216 23
Larry One Shots Requests are open. If you have anything you want to read, feel free to comment or message me your ideas :)
181K 2K 15
This is the wonderful world of 1D One Shots. They are all slash and if you got any request let me know. Lilo - Ziall - Niam - Larry - Zouis - Zniam...
260K 3.2K 67
New one shot book, first one deleted at 290k reads and 127 parts
1.5K 15 9
harry styles one shots for now do give it a read :)