𝐓𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫, 𝐖𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐠...

By itz_beauty

❝ i am your offense ❞ ❝ i am your defense ❞ ❝ together, we fight ❞ ━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━ Y/n, the younger siste... More

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷 - 𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚊 𝙳𝚎𝚏𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙻𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝙲𝚢𝚋𝚘𝚛𝚐
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙾𝚋𝚜𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚂𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚜𝚝
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚘𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚗 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚓𝚊
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚄𝚕𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝙼𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚘𝚛
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟼 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚃𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚏𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙲𝚒𝚝𝚢
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟽 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚄𝚕𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚂𝚝𝚞𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚂𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟾 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙴𝚡𝚌𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝙿𝚞𝚜𝚑𝚢 𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚐
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟿 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙳𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚂𝚎𝚊 𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟶 - 𝚄𝚗𝚢𝚒𝚎𝚕𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟷- 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝙸𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟸 - 𝚄𝚗𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚕
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟹 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙳𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚄𝚗𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟺 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙷𝚘𝚝 𝚂𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟻 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚘𝚌𝚛𝚎 𝙶𝚊𝚗𝚐
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟼 - 𝙶𝟺 𝚁𝚘𝚋𝚘𝚝
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟽 - 𝙱𝚕𝚒𝚣𝚣𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟾 - 𝙶𝚎𝚗𝚘𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙰𝚖𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚊
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟿 - 𝙹𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚜
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟷 - 𝙷𝚒𝚜 𝙲𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐!
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟸 - 𝙶𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚞
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟹 - 𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚍𝚊𝚢
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟺 - 𝙴𝚕𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝙲𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚙𝚎𝚍𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟻 - 𝙿𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚕
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟼 - 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚢
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟽 - 𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟾 - 𝚆𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝙷𝚘𝚖𝚎?
𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎
|| 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞! ||

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟶 - 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝙰𝚛𝚝𝚜

793 28 54
By itz_beauty

𝚈/𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

"He suddenly said we were going to do a lesson, then beat the crap out of me. I can't believe someone as kind as Master Bang would do this."

I stared at the man with spiky, orange hair wearing a Karate Gi. If I remember correctly, he's Silverfang's student.

"There has to be a reason. I came here because I thought you guys might know something." the man said as he looked at us with eyes filled with hope.

"I have no idea." Genos said.

"I'm sorry, but I can't remember anything concerning that." I sheepishly rubbed my nape.

"Bang? You mean the Class S Silverfang?" Fubuki-san questioned. Onii-chan stayed silent, probably not knowing anything either.

"Once you're done talking, let's continue our game." King told Onii-chan.

"There seems to be more of you here now." he sweatdropped, staring at the crowded living room.

"I can at least guess what's going on. I'm assuming that Garou is somehow involved." Genos guessed.

"Garou?! You mean the guy who was expelled from our dojo? Why him?" the beaten-up man gasped.

"What? You haven't heard? Bang's former disciple, Garou, has been classified as an evil monster and is wanted by the Hero Association. Bang said he'd bring him down himself." Genos explained.

"Monster? Garou?" he repeated.

"Oh, yeah! Apparently, there was an incident at the Hero Association HQ." I recalled.

"Indeed. The Association's trying to hide it, but if there's an intense battle, bystanders are sure to get hurt." Genos elaborated.

"That's probably why Bang wanted to distance you from it all." I concluded. What a nice guy.

"What do you think about Bang's actions, Sensei?" Genos turned to Onii-chan.

"It's not like I'm that close with that old man." Onii-chan sighed, resting his chin on top of his palm.

"There's one thing that's bothering me..." I spoke up.

"What is it?" the beaten-up man asked.

"What's your name again? I kinda forgot about it." I awkwardly scratched my cheek.

"Y/n-sama, he's some small fry named Charanko. He's Bang's current number one student. We've met him before." Genos whispered in my ear.

"We have? I do remember that, but all I could remember about him was his orange hair." I sweatdropped.

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

Genos and I stared at Onii-chan while peeking through the door to see him wearing an orange wig.

He turned to the left and then to the right before staring back at himself. He then proceeded to take the wig off to reveal his shiny, bald head.

"Not bad." he muttered, staring at himself in the mirror while taking glances at the orange wig.

"Onii-chan..." I sweatdropped.

"Sensei..." Genos muttered.

"If it bothers you that much..." I took out my phone and proceeded to dial a number. Genos did the same as well.

"Wait, it's not like that. I haven't decided to wear a wig for the rest of my life or anything!" Onii-chan yelled from the bathroom.

"Onii-chan, I didn't know you felt this way all this time. I'm so sorry for not considering your feelings." I said as I dialed a classmate's number.

She has a mom that works as some kind of medicine maker. Maybe she has medicine for hair growth?

"Doctor Kuseno, it's me, Genos. There's something I'd like to discuss immediately." Genos said over the phone.

My classmate finally picked up the phone and answered with a casual, 'Hello?'.

"Hey, it's Y/n. My older brother is in a perilous state. Does your mom have some kind of thing for hair growth? You do? Well, can I get that next Wednesday?" I said.

"Are you free next Wednesday?!" Genos and I turned to Onii-chan at the same time.

"Stop trying to stick reinforced fiber into my head without permission, I don't need any medicine for hair growth either." Onii-chan glared at the two of us.

"I'm going to enter a martial arts tournament wearing this. As Charanko." he handed me some kind of paper.

Genos slightly bent down to take a look at the paper I was holding in my hands.

"It's today?" we both said at the same time, staring at the date.

"Yup. See you later. I'm gonna go try out this martial arts thing." Onii-chan smirked. He seemed pumped up.

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

My phone started to ring. I grabbed it out of my bag and stared at the caller's ID, Genos.

"Who's that? Is that your boyfriend?" the executive or someone related to the Hero Association asked.

"Yaho~" I answered with a happy tone. It's the first time Genos has called me. We recently exchanged numbers.

"Hello, Y/n-sama. What are you doing and where are you right now?" Genos questioned.

I looked around and realized that I was watching a Martial Arts competition.

"Oh yeah, the Hero Association asked me to bodyguard one of their executives, and Mister Kenji wanted to see a Martial Arts competition." I informed.

"I see. See you soon." he said, but he didn't end the call, for some reason. Is he waiting for me to end the call?

"Genos? Is there something else you would like to say?" I asked. Did he forget to end the call?

"Can we...not end the call yet? Can we just talk about anything?" he asked. My cheeks heated up as he said this.

"Oh, uhm...sure. What would you like to talk about?" I awkwardly started with a question.

"Anything. I'm fine listening to just your voice." he said, making my cheeks even redder.

"Well, uhm...right now I'm here where Onii-chan is. Remember that time we caught him with a wig? I'm at the place where they're holding the tournament that he joined." I explained.

"I remember that very well. Please wait there. I'm going to head over to your location." he said, but he still hasn't ended the call.

In a span of 10 seconds, he is suddenly seated beside me. I stared at him with wide eyes.

"Who's this? Your boyfriend?" the middle-aged man peeked over to look at Genos.

"It's you! The Demon Cyborg!" the man gasped.

"Ladies and Gentlemen! Thank you all for waiting! The 22nd Super Fight! Here are all of our entrants!" the man yelled, I'm guessing he's the MC or something.

He then begins to introduce them one by one. He announces their name, their way of fighting, and lastly a small description.

"Next up...we have a man who asked that no one go for his head on the surveys we handed out. Did he really come here to fight? Charanko from Fist of Water Polo, Carbonation!" the MC introduced my older brother.

The crowd then began to boo. I won't allow that!

I grabbed Genos's hand and lifted him from his seat as we went to the front to cheer Onii-chan on.

"You can do it, Onii-chan!" I cheered for the man with the wig. Genos then began to clap rather too quickly.

"Isn't that the Class S hero Genos? Guess he likes martial arts too."

"There's also the Class S hero Y/n next to him. They probably came to watch together."

"They sure are close."

After Lightning Max defeats Lin Lin, Genos told me that the fighters are often paired up based on their apparent strength.

Onii-chan is categorized as one of the weak ones and his opponent is someone named Zakkos.

Onii-chan slaps Zakkos in one hit, winning the battle much to his annoyance.

"Ch-Charanko's strong! Did Zakkos's brain end up scrambled after that single slap?" the MC yelled.

"Actually, I'm not sure if Charanko's strong. He's weak! Zakkos is just so pathetically weak! He apparently invited the person he'd planned to propose to here, but now there's been a huge change in his life plans!" the MC informed.

The crowd then burst into a fit of laughter. Even Mr. Kenji was laughing. To be honest, I feel really bad for Zakkos.

Onii-chan could've at least went easy on him and make it look like he actually had a hard time fighting...

"Apparently, that person never came to the venue! All clear! They didn't see him!" the MC announced.

I'm not sure whether I should feel bad that the person didn't come or if I should be glad that the person didn't come.

Onii-chan managed to pass the first round by defeating a guy who looked like an elf. I had already forgotten his name.

"Things played out as they usually do." I sighed.

"This tournament is likely to end before Sensei has a chance to truly experience martial arts." Genos commented.

"Indeed." I agreed, resting my chin on top of my palm. I'm glad Genos is here to keep me company.

"Here he comes!"

"The one we've been waiting for!"

"The crowd's mood has changed." Genos pointed out. It's true, the crowd seems to have gotten livelier.

"Why though?" I pondered.

"To think we'd be able to see this man fight again! The crowd is quivering in bliss! Suiryu is here!" the MC said.

"He'll be going up against Max!" the MC stated. Suiryu has quite a reputation.

"Lightning Big Wheel Double Ax Kick!" Lightning Max yelled out, doing some cool stuff in the air.

Suiryu ended it all with one kick to the face. Just like that, Lightning Max had collapsed on the ground.

"He took down a Class A hero in a single blow. I guess there's a surprising number of civilians who are stronger than pro heroes." Genos struck up a conversation about Suiryu.

"I guess that's to be expected. Onii-chan was also doing hero work as a hobby." I mentioned.

"It makes sense that there could be other powerful people like him." Genos agreed.

"But I'm sure none of them are on Onii-chan's level though. But that man might be able to satisfy Onii-chan's desire to experience martial arts." I said.

Genos's phone suddenly buzzed. He took it out of the pocket of his jeans and stared at the screen of the flip phone.

"What is it? Is something wrong?" I asked. He looked kind of surprised as he stared at the screen.

"Monsters have appeared. There's way too many." Genos whispered over to me. He lowered his phone so that I could take a look.

"City C...there's one in that city too." I mumbled, staring at it in worry. Monsters have been popping out more often.

"Should I let Sensei know?" Genos whispered.

"He's here to experience martial arts, not to fight monsters. I say we take care of this ourselves." I suggested in a whisper.

"But what about your mission? Shouldn't you be protecting the executive?" Genos whispered back.

"If you two are planning to take a quickie. There's a motel nearby. I don't mind." Mister Kenji said, handing us a stack of money.

"Oh, uhm...thanks, I guess?" I tilted my head to the side as I took the money. A quickie? What's that?

Anyways, he told us that he didn't mind letting us go for a bit. I guess we can go and fight monsters while he watches the tournaments.

Plus, Onii-chan's here and other strong martial artists are here as well, they can protect this place.

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

"Rocket stomp." Genos leaps up above his opponent and then propels himself downwards with the rocket boosters on his back to stomp them into the ground.

He killed the huge, red monster in an instant with that simple but impressive attack.

I took out my pocket knife and held it up against a monster's throat. I also restrained his arms from doing anything suspicious.

"I know there's another one of you in the area. Kindly tell us where they are." I requested, pressing the sharp blade closer to its neck.

"Tell us where they are or continue to suffer until you die." Genos threatened the monster I was restraining.

"Choose one." the both of us said at the same time.

"He's over there! Please don't kill me!" the monster surrendered. I loosened my grip and released him.

"You're going to die without us doing anything anyway. Enjoy your last hour or two." I walked away from him.

"Lemme have your face!"

Genos launched an attack at the weird creature with multiple faces on its body.

"Cover Move!" I yelled, teleporting to the civilian and using my shield to protect him from the explosion of Genos's attack.

"Go run somewhere safe." I told the man, deactivating my shield. He nodded and began to run in the opposite direction of where we are.

"There you are. We're going to eliminate you." Genos cockily declared.

"Oh, hey. If it isn't the celebrity couple. Can I rip off your faces too?" the man smirked before dashing to Genos with his huge knives.

Genos managed to dodge an attack that came rather quickly. The monster started hitting him with his big knives.

At this rate, those things might damage his body, or rather his arms, if I don't do anything.

"Cover Move!" I yelled, shielding Genos with my f/c shield.

"How annoying." the creature backed away from us to come up with some kind of plan to defeat us.

With me as the defense and Genos as the offense, we make quite an annoying pair to our opponents.

I mean, we're both persistent and we won't give up until our opponent is collapsed on the ground.

Genos gets hit in the head, but instead of his head breaking, the villain's sword ended up cracking.

"He had you hit his head on purpose. Don't celebrate too early. Don't forget that I'm his shield." I jumped on top of the monster.

"Allowing access." I activated my shield and allowed the creature to enter my shield.

Somehow, only a part of him melted away, this monster is a tough one to melt. How annoying, it must be all of those faces he gathered.

"High Voltage Fist." Genos stood in front of me and shielded my body with his own as he delivered an attack at the monster who was obsessed with faces.

Genos chokes his opponent with a powerful, electricity imbued hand and shocks them with it.

"That's so cool!" I praised him, patting him on the head. He seems to be very fond of getting patted on the head whenever he defeats an opponent.

It's really cute, to be honest, and I don't mind it at all. After all, he seems to really like it.

𝙼𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎, 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙷𝚎𝚛𝚘 𝙰𝚜𝚜𝚘𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

"They're taking care of them in seconds. The Class S heroes, Genos and Y/n. They're so powerful."

"Demon Cyborg, Guardian Angel, the last one is two kilometers northwest from there. There are already others engaged in battle there."

"..."

"Okie dokie!"

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

(A/N: Omggg, I'm super duper sorry for not uploading in such a long time!! It's been getting hard for me to create any content.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 3K 14
Welcome to a world where monsters are at every corner, where heroes are actually paid for their deeds, welcome to the world of One Punch Man We follo...
10.9K 207 9
Preview__ "Sai, who is she?" Genos asked as he looked at my phone. "I haven't seen her before." I grabbed my phone from him. "Well, it isn't like I k...
2.3K 76 7
When young Saitama had found out he had been quirkless by his local quirk doctor, his drive to become a hero had not been put down. After training vi...
1.3K 129 15
Returning home from university, you were caught off guard as Saitama's door swung open, revealing an unexpected blonde. Despite your lifelong friends...