Alpha William: The Alpha King

By Cheyxxe101

The Blood Moon Book, section Thirty of Rule Nine, page twelve, paragraph four line six "An eldest son, taking... More

Copyright Notice
Prologue
Chapter 1: Seven Days Left
Chapter 2: Six Days Left
Chapter 4: Four Days Left
Chapter 5: Three Days Left
Chapter 6: Two Days Left
Chapter 7: One Day Left
Chapter 8: Coronation Day Part 1
Chapter 9: Coronation Day Part 2
Chapter 10: Eros and Xenia
Chapter 11: First Order of Business
Chapter 12: Big Deal
Chapter 13: Loud and Proud
I love you guys
Hello
an update
Hello Everyone

Chapter 3: Five Days Left

8.6K 245 15
By Cheyxxe101

"I think romance is anything honest. As long as its  honest, its so daring" -Kristen Stewart 

Im staring and I dont know how long it is for, but God I cannot stop. There she is, my mate, this beautiful woman in front of me staring around looking confused. Her hair white as snow curled down to her waist, her mixture eyes scanning the room trying to figure out what is happening, her figure is beyond me, those legs, those hips, God what I would do to her right here. My heart rate is skyrocketing and I could feel Sammie touch me, "God William you are burning up!"

I shake her arm off of me "Mate" Is all I am able to say before I feel pain, everywhere. In my hands, in my legs, every bone in my body is screaming, im on fire. I groan in pain and soon my father is next to me, "Abe help me take him outside! Now!" 

Abe and my father were pulling me outside, once the cool air hit me I fall to the floor groaning in pain, im shifting right here but its not a full shift which makes me even more confused. "His wolf is trying to shift but he cant push through!" 

"What can we do?! Hes in pain!" Sammie is screaming trying to come near me 

"STOP!" I scream holding my chest and another wave pulses through me, I can feel my wolf push through I start to feel my muscles ache and tear 

"Can I help?" God her voice is so angelic all I could do is stare at her 

Her mother is right at her side "Sweetie that is not a good idea." 

Everyone has worry faces and no one is helping me, which is pissing me off "WHAT IS HAPPENING!" My wolf growls through, sharp fangs puncture through and my claws tear through my human skin I am tossing and turning in the dirt 

The next few things that happen are a blur but before I black out entirely, my mother is talking to my father and the council members, they keep looking back at me and my state. My mother and my mate step forward all I could hear are small whispers of "You're going to be okay" and "The pain will stop soon." Small wave tingles through me, I feel like I am being submerged in an ice bath, my claws are retracting so are my teeth, my body doesn't feel like it is on fire anymore. 

Soon I am looking up, looking at those beautiful blue/green eyes, those eyes that pull you into a pool of awe, those beautiful eyes. I feel a small smile spread on my face, my head is on her lap and she has her hands on my temples, she mumbles a few words and soon all I see is her eyes turn white, like her hair. Then it is dark. 

**

"What the hell happened last night!?" My mothers voiced raised 

"It looks like his wolf got to excited about the reveal of his mate that it tried to switch mid way at diner last night, his human body couldn't contain the excitement his wolf brought it almost literally tore him in half." Dr.Heller spoke 

My father sighed "So what do we do now? We know his mate is here? Why can't we put them together? Surely when I was young my mate helped me through it-" 

"It is not that simple."

 I stirred in the bed and my eyes opened, I could feel the ache in my joints "Hi sweetie, how you feeling?" My mom spoke reaching for me tears in her eyes 

"Sore" Is all I could manage to say 

"That will be there for a few days, your wolf did quiet the damage on you young man. You are gonna have to take it easy."

"No way Heller, I gotta train" I began to sit up ignoring the shoots of pain in my arms 

My mothers hands were on my chest pushing me down "No baby you have to rest." 

"I need to be training" I protested 

"Son, please, you need to rest." My father spoke coming to my side, his arms folded and standing up straighter "I know you want to train but you need to rest, I will see how you feel tomorrow"

"Five days dad.." 

He sighed "I know son, I know, but you need to rest, I have to speak to the council with Mr. and Mrs. Resin anyway, we will bring up the situation to them. Right now you rest, that is a command!" 

A few hours in this stupid hospital bed I had to get up, I ached everywhere and I soon noticed the bandages on my hands, on my legs and on my chest. Wholes were left showing where my claws punctured my skin, my legs have bruises and scratches on them from where my wolf legs tried to appear. My chest had a spot in the middle where a hand print was and I layed my hand on that print, this was my mates hand, my mate. God I almost forgot about her, that delicate flower, her sweet voice, her eyes, God those eyes. 

I need a shower, badly. I slowly made my way up to my wing, I opened up my door and started to take off my clothes, soon I found my way into the bathroom and took a warm shower. I stayed in there for a little while longer, I couldn't move that much. Slowly changing into sweatpants I layed in my bed, I dont remember closing my eyes but I was sleeping, in my own bed, dreaming of her. 

I saw my clock read 5:30pm and I stood up moving towards my terrace, leaning against the railing I watching the sun set, trying to figure out where I go from here, but before I could think anymore I heard my door open. 

"Clinton not right now!" 

"Oh im sorry, I thought this way was to the bathroom." Her voice 

I turned around and there she was, standing in my room, her hair in a bun, a yellow dress flowed with her movements and god I wanted to just pull her into my arms and melt with her, but I started to feel my wolf stir and start to get anxious again. 

"You should leave" I growled trying to not show her what my body was doing 

"Is it happening again? Im sorry should I get someone?" God I need her, but my wolf is pushing through 

I growled holding my hands to my head "I dont want to hurt you! Get out!" 

Her footsteps were soft, but I could tell she was coming closer to me, slowly. One foot lighter than the next and soon she was a few inches in front of me, she kneeled down to where I was clutching my head. "Go! Away!" I screamed in agony 

Her hand pressed against my own and she moved them away from my head, I am fighting the urge to push her away and to keep my wolf under control. "Please let me help you."

I dont know what was happening next but her head was faced with mine and her hands where on my head starring back in my eyes. Her eyes were glowing white again and I just couldn't help but just watch her, she spoke some words and I could feel my wolf stare in awe to. Her eyes slowly moved back to her own and she was sitting right in front of me her hands on my face, my hands on her waist. 

She blushed, "Can I ask you a question?"

My hands were sweaty I wanted to say "You're mine and you shouldn't be wearing that dress" but all I could say was "Of course"  

Her hands now in her lap and my hands in my lap, she looked up at me "What does mate mean?"

She doesn't know im hers..."Why do you want to know?" 

She smiled a little bit "You kept saying I was your mate, my parents where freaking out after you passed out last night and when you didn't wake up they took me back to the house. They gave me this whole long speech about how I shouldn't see you again."

"But you are here now." I smiled sitting down with my head against my one door 

"I am" She sat down in front of me against my bed oddment "I want to know why I cant seem to get you off of my head, why I feel like I cant be more than five feet away from you, I have so many questions..."

I sighed rubbing my forehead "Your parents are wolves mated to each other and you're telling me that you dont know what a mate is?" 

"No I dont, I have an interesting family dynamic and I cant really explain it without sounding like a freak."  

She is not a freak. She is drop dead gorgeous, her breast pop through with the curve of her dress, her neck open and available for my mark, her long legs positioned for me to touch and she's asking me what a mate is....she is beautiful. 

"You are not a freak" I spoke lightly, her eyes met mine and she blushed again "I am your mate as you are mine."

"What does that mean? My parents never told me they were mates, I know they are wolves so am I but.." She trailed off and looked back at me "I stared at you a few nights ago, that was you."

I looked up at her shocked "You were the wolf in the forest? You saw me to?" 

She laughed, even that was beautiful "Yes its hard not to miss you"

"Is that a bad thing?" My knees were up to my chest and my arms draped over them 

"No, I mean, no.." She got flustered "What I mean is you are the alphas kings son, your aurora is very bright, you have a massive target on your head. I could stop you a mile away, you standing out in the open like that I just had to come closer to you." 

I smiled "What does my aurora look like?" My eyes met hers 

"Its a bright mix of yellow and purple. You're calm but you're hurting, your attachment to something is holding you back from something and I have a feeling its to me." I moved my body right in front of hers, small distance but close enough to here her breathing going nuts, "What are you doing?" She let out a whisper 

I slowly moved my hand to mold into her palm where I traced the lines in her hand slowly, "Do you feel that?" 

"Feel what?" 

"The tingles when I moved my finger on your palm, the sensation it feels, the cooling effect you get when I move my hand onto yours, the way your heart beats faster, to the way you just cant get me off of your head." My hand moves up her forearm and back down she shivers, our eyes meet "A mate is someone you have a bond to, a bond that is attached by our wolves one where we have it for life, we exists because we have each other. Our mate bonds are intertwined with each other, I am your mate and you are mine. My wolf gets very excited and last night he tried to shift but I wasn't allowing him full access, but that didn't stop him from almost destroying me, literally." 

There was a moment of silence in the arm and she started to mimic my movements. Her hand was up and down my arms there the small fireworks were sent throughout my body. The tingles had made me shiver, her hands were so soft, her arms were soft, but she had these markings all over her arms. 

"So were mates?" She said looking at my body avoiding my eyes 

I smiled tracing the markings lightly "Yes were mates, which means I will be Alpha King in less than five days, well actually four days..." 

She laughed "You'll be a good king...Oh my God...that means..." Her heart raced 

She's freaking out and I pulled back, she's not going to want to be my mate or be my queen. I am going to be alone, I wont become king and Abe is going to have to do this, I cant have him do this he isn't ready for this. God I was so stupid, she doesn't know anything about mates or the bond God Im an idiot. I pushed myself up and started to pace, I knew I was talking out loud but this could destroy everything I have worked for, get it together William, a girl is in your room let alone your mate and you're freaking her and your self out. 

"Can you stop pacing your making me sick" She spoke sitting on my bed now, I might just take her right here right now "I dont even know you're name."

I laughed but I couldn't stop pacing, she was going to just dumb me before we could do anything, I seriously need to get my shit together. I never flip out like this let alone in front of a girl who is drop dead gorgeous and so happens to be mine, ha, if Daniel could see me now he'd make fun of me real fast. 

"Do you do this a lot? Just ignore a girl?" She got up and her hands were on my shoulders "Can you please stop and look at me." I did what she said I stopped and I looked at her "Why are you freaking out?" 

I laughed "Cause you're gonna reject the mate bond!" 

"That's what you think I was gonna do? How can I reject something when I dont even know my mate?" 

I froze "You except this? You except all that comes with it? Including becoming a Queen?" 

"I am not sure how I will be good at anything, but all I know is there is no way I can leave you during a time like this. I dont understand what a mate still is and I still have a lot of questions. I just dont want to leave you." She looked at me 

I moved closer to her and my hands were on her face, my forehead touched hers "Thank you" 

From then on we sat on my terrace for seems to be hours just talking, mostly about my past, my childhood, my hopes and dreams. She laughed at a few jokes I made and it felt right, it felt like I was home. I finally felt what my parents felt when they were with each other, when they were near each other they felt the same thing I feel when she touches me or when she laughs. I feel what my wolf feels when my dad is running with my mom at nights, happy, excited, home. 

The wind was stronger tonight and she was gorgeous her hair was now down and her curls were beautiful, my hand reached for her hair and I placed the strand behind her ear lingering my thumb on her cheek, so soft. She smiled and looked at me with those eyes, I will never get over how beautiful and how different her eyes are, they were so beautiful. For a moment I wanted to kiss her, God I wanted to do more than kiss but right now it wasn't the time, we just met yesterday and I passed out on her. Her hand found mine and we sat there hand in hand watching the sunset and for once I felt safe felt alive, her head was on my shoulder and soon she was asleep. This is how I want to go out, just like this, her next to me not carrying about a single thing just us together, forever. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.6M 427K 12
**SAMPLE ONLY** Previously known as His Queen. Highest ranking : #1 in Werewolf (26/12/2015) Note : Please refer inside for the full summary. ❝Every...
474K 13.6K 56
Every pack needs its Alpha and Luna to feel complete, but what if one stubborn Alpha decides he doesn't need a Luna? He is determined never to go out...
17.3K 3K 36
Erik's mate, Katharina, died eighty years ago. Werewolf mates are for life; there are no break-ups or second chances. On the night of the Blood Moon...
2.2K 183 32
The only child of an alpha, Iris Ironclaw is the heir to her father's western region pack. Being a female heir is rare with only a few in the nation...