Daughter He Never Knew He Had...

By Queen_Bree_2020

Join Bryanna and her family as they go through many trials and tribulations. More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
A/N
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 11

424 11 1
By Queen_Bree_2020

Bryanna POV

We were about to get in the car when we heard Desi screaming at the top of her lungs.

Desi: DADA!!!!

Des looked at me.

Me: Go babe. I'll go down to the station.

Des: You sure?

Me: I'm positive.

He went back in and I got in and headed to the police station. When I got there, I parked and went inside. There was my 2 dumb ass sons and and my dumb ass nephew.

An officer walked up to me.

Officer: Are you here for those boys over there?

Me: Yes.

Officer: Your relation to them?

Me: Mother. What's going on? What did they do?

Officer: They were pulled over in a vehicle that was speeding. The driver, that young man right over there, had a warrant and we also had probable cause to search the car and there was a few guns recovered along with some stolen property.

I ran my hand down my face and then looked over at them.

Me: Are they being charged with anything?

Officer: At this time, they are being charged with unlawful possession of a firearm and possession of stolen property.

Me: Imma kill em.

Officer: Ma'am, you can't really say that in front of me.

Me: Well cover yo ears then cause they need to hear me when I say, I'm gone kill em. All three of em.

I looked dead at them. They don't even know. This can fuck they whole life up.

Me: Are they being held here overnight or are they able to come home?

Officer: Since they are all minors and under the age of 16, they will be able to be released into your custody. Would like to go over to speak with them?

Me: Yeah.

He led me over to them and I smacked Zy'Aire first.

Me: What the fuck was y'all thinking?

They ain't say nothing. Dustin got smacked next.

Braylon gon try and move and cover his face.

Me: Uh uh. Move yo damn hand.

He did and I smacked his ass too.

Me: Sooooooo...y'all just ain't gon say shit huh?

Dustin: Ma, we sorry.

Me: Sorry? See, Zy'Aire and Dustin, y'all two was already in trouble cause y'all were told to stay the hell away from that nigga over there. We told y'all he was no damn good and here y'all go getting y'all selves caught up in some bullshit.

I heard my name and turned around to see Elijah.

Elijah: What the hell is going on here?

Me: Ask your nephew's.

Elijah: What did y'all do?

BJ: We got pulled over.

Elijah: Getting pulled over ain't means for arrest. Now what the hell did y'all do?

Zy'Aire: It was guns and some stolen stuff in the car.

Elijah: Bry, call Lexi and tell her to get down here. I'll call Braylon and let him know what's going on.

Me: Okay.

I walked out and called Lexi.

She answered on the third ring.

Lexi: Hey Bry. What's going on?

Me: I need you to come down to the police station on 25th.

Lexi: What happened?

Me: Your nephew's got themselves caught up in some bullshit.

Lexi: I'm on my way.

She hung up and then I called Jason.

Jason: Hello?

Me: Jason, can you meet us at my house in a few hours?

Jason: What's going on?

Me: Your son then got his self caught up in some shit with the police. We trying to figure this shit out at the station and then we should be at the house soon.

Jason: What the fuck? Let him know he getting his ass beat.

Me: I got you.

We hung up and I saw Braylon and Lexi coming in the station. They got here quick as fuck. I know they ain't do the speed limit.

Lexi: What did they do Bry?

Me: Got pulled over with that dude Andre and it was guns and stolen property in the car.

Braylon: The one we told them to stay the fuck away from?

Me: Yup.

Lexi: Let's go in.

We went back in the station.

Lexi walked up to the arresting officers.

Lexi: Hi, I'm Alexandra Gross. I'd like to know what my clients are being charged with.

Officer: They are all being charged with felony possession of a firearm and felony possession of stolen property.

Lexi: Are they being released into their parents custody?

Officer: Yes. They will be released after their mugshots are taken and their fingerprints are processed. Their first court date has been set for next Monday.

Lexi: Okay

They took them back and got them all processed.

Me: I can't believe they really went and got caught up like this.

Braylon: And this gone be the first and only time they get caught up like this.

Lexi: I'm honestly in shock. These are straight A, honors kids. They have so much going for themselves to wanna get involved with this life.

They walked the boys back out and they were released into our custody. We left and headed straight to my house.

I pulled off my belt as soon as we walked inside and popped Zy'Aire and Dustin.

They both ran.

Me: Uh uh. Bring y'all ass back here now!

They came back towards me and I grabbed Zy first and went in on his ass.

Me: You wanna be out there getting involved in this street shit huh?

Zy'Aire: No.

Me: No? That's exactly what the fuck you doing.

I stopped with the belt and got him in his collar.

Me: Do you understand how that shit can fuck yo life up?

Zy'Aire: Yes mama. I'm sorry.

Me: Oh so it's all okay just cause you say you sorry? Sorry ain't gone make them charges go away Zy.

He looked away.

Me: Go sit yo ass down over there.

I let him go and he went over to sit down.

Dustin was backing up.

Me: Where you think you going? It's yo turn. Let's go.

Dustin: Ma. Please. I'm sorry.

Me: Don't make me have to come to you Dustin.

He walked over to me and I grabbed his arm, turning him around.

I hit him with the belt the first time and he put his hand back to block it. So, I popped his hand till he moved it and then I kept going.

Me: The fuck was you thinking Dustin? Huh? You out there following behind your brother and cousin and den got yourself in some damn trouble.

Dustin: Mama, please I'm sorry.

Me: You think the ADA gone drop them charged cause you say you sorry? Them felonies. That shit can fuck y'all whole life up.

I stopped with the belt.

Me: Go sit yo ass down.

I was so focused on them two that I ain't even notice Braylon had snatched BJ up and beat his ass. Belt, hands, whatever was in his reach came into contact with his ass.

Desmond came downstairs. He was putting Desi back to bed when we got here.

Des: Did you say felonies?

Me: Yeah. Felony possession of a firearm and possession of stolen property.

Des: Y'all must really wanna fuck y'all life up huh?

Dustin: No.

Lexi: Did y'all know the guns were in the car?

Zy'Aire: I did. They didn't.

Lexi: What was y'all even doing?

Dustin: Nothing. We was just riding around. He was speeding and we got pulled over.

Lexi: Did anything happen while y'all was with him?

Dustin: No.

Lexi: Are you sure?

They looked down.

Braylon: Now is the time for y'all to tell the truth.

Zy'Aire: He shot at some people earlier today. We don't know if anybody got hurt but they might have.

Des: So y'all went and did a drive-by?

BJ: No, he did a drive-by. We was just in the car.

Braylon: All it takes is for y'all to be in the car for y'all to be fucking charged.

Lexi: Did y'all touch any of the guns in the car?

Zy put his head down.

Me: What the fuck Zy? Your fingerprints on the gun?

Zy'Aire: Yeah.

Lexi: They're going to run each of those guns they found in that car. If they come back with any bodies on em, guess who them bodies gon be pinned on?

Dustin: The one who fingerprints is on the gun.

Lexi: Exactly. Y'all don't know what he did with them guns. He could've went and murdered some people with that same gun your fingerprints are on Zy'Aire. And guess what, they gone say you did it. And whether you did or not, they will charge you because your fingerprints are on the gun.

Zy'Aire: TT, I didn't know.

Lexi: Look. I'm going to go see who the prosecutor on the case is and see if I can set up a meeting with her. If she accepts, we can go in and try to get a plea bargain.

Braylon: What happens if they don't take a plea?

Lexi: It can go to trial and if they pull the wrong judge, they'll get some time.

Jason came in and went straight for Zy.

He snatched him up by his shirt.

Jason: Bry, I'll bring him back later. We gotta have a conversation.

Me: Gone head.

Zy'Aire: Ma.

Me: Ma what? You got in trouble. Go deal with them consequences. I'll see you when you get back.

He damn near dragged him out.

Lexi: I'm gonna go now. Hopefully I can get a meeting set up with the prosecutor as soon as possible.

Me: Thank you so much Lexi.

Lexi: Ain't no problem at all sis. Can't let my nephew's go down without a fight. They did some stupid shit but they still good kids. I got this.

She left and so did Braylon and BJ.

When they were gone, Des grabbed Dustin and took him upstairs.

I went in the kitchen and was about to get a glass of wine but after these last few hours, I decided that I needed something a lil stronger. I got the Hennessy and cranberry juice and sat down. Can't believe these damn kids.
______________________________________
Chapter 12 coming soon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

334K 11.4K 89
Thugs need love too ya know.
1.2M 33.8K 48
Just Read
1.3M 55.7K 54
๐™‡๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™–๐™ฉ 4 ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ', ๐™›๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™š๐™™ '๐™ง๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™ข๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š.