๐…๐Ž๐‘๐†๐Ž๐“๐“๐„๐ โžธ แด. แด€แด›s...

Galing kay imalready_simping

"๐˜ž๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต?" ษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ แด€ แด˜... Higit pa

๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐”๐†๐„: ส™ส€แด‡แด€แด‹ โ˜พ
๐Ÿ: แด„แดษดา“แดœsษชแดษด โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ‘: ษชษดแด›ส€แดแด…แดœแด„แด‡ โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ’: แด‡ษดแดŠแดสแดแด‡ษดแด› โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ“: สŸษชแด‹แด‡ ส™แด‡า“แดส€แด‡ โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ”: ษดษชษขสœแด› โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ•: แดสŸแด… า“ส€ษชแด‡ษดแด… โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ–: แดœษดา“แด€แดษชสŸษชแด€ส€ โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ—: สœแด‡ส€ โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ: แดแด€ษดแด€ษขแด‡ส€ โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: แด˜แด‡แด›แด€สŸs โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: ส€แด‡ษขส€แด‡แด› โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘: า“แดส€ษขแด‡แด› โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’: แด›ส€แดœแด‡ แด„แดสŸแดส€s โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“: แด€ษดษขแด‡ส€ โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”: แด‡ษดแดแดœษขสœ โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•: แด„แดแดา“แดส€แด› โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–: แดœษดแด‡xแด˜แด‡แด„แด›แด‡แด… โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—: า“ส€แด‡sสœ sแด›แด€ส€แด› โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ: แด…แด‡แด›แด‡ส€แดษชษดแด‡แด… โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: ส€แด‡แดœษดษชแดษด โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: แด‡แด€ษขแด‡ส€ษดแด‡ss โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘: sแดœส™sษชแด›แดœแด›แด‡ โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’: แดส™sแด‡ss โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“: แดแด‡ษดแด… โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”: sแดส€ส€ส โ˜†ๅฝก
๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„: แด›แดแด สŸแด€แด›แด‡ โ˜พ

๐Ÿ: สแดแดœ แด€ษขแด€ษชษด โ˜†ๅฝก

21.1K 736 441
Galing kay imalready_simping

* **•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚* ·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

"ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ɪɴ ᴀᴡʜɪʟᴇ, ʏᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ sᴛɪʟʟ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs."

* **•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚* ·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

THE MORNING OF THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL

                ♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘥 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸

It was finally the first day of school again. Y/n didn't really talk to the twins much, since they never really responded to her text which made her quite upset but she brushed it off, thinking they were just busy.

"Y/n, time to wake up."

"Five more minutes" the now second year sleepily muttered in her pillow.

"Y/n!!" She heard her cousin call out again.

"I'm up!!" Y/n called out, lazily getting up and heading out of her room, going down stairs to the kitchen to eat breakfast.

"Hmmm pancakes." the second year said dreamily as she took in the aroma of the sweet smell.

"Hey" Her cousin Aki said putting a plate of two stacks of pancakes and sweet syrup drizzling down on it, down onto the table.

"Morning" Y/n responded taking a seat down in front of her breakfast.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘥 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸

She then scarfed down her food while texting some of her old friends she knew in Miyagi .

"Y/n you better go get ready, you're going to be late." Aki announced.

Oh shit Y/n thought before racing up stairs, heading to the bathroom to brushed her teeth. After brushing her teeth; she went to take a shower and got dressed into her uniform.

(Author's note: for the plot of the book, their school break is going to be like America's summer break. I'm sorry if I confused anyone)

Once she was done, she rushed back down stairs knowing she was going to be late to school.

The second year walked over to the door, putting on her shoes, and slung her book bag over her shoulders."I guess I gotta go well.....bye mom" Y/n said jokingly.

"Bye dear have a good day at school" her cousin sarcastically played along as she watched her younger cousin walk out the door.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

ʏ/ɴ ᴘ.ᴏ.ᴠ.

I let out a breath while walking the old trail my friends and I use to walk.

I wonder how everyone's doing? My mind wandered off to Atsumu, he was one of my best friends.

His playful, funny, and teasing yet caring personality is what I really liked about him.

I'd like to think my feelings for him was just a mere crush. I mean it is a little crush now I think.... but the moments we shared when we were first years made me really like him more than I do now or maybe I do like him just as much.... I don't know, I feel confuse.

That's not really important at the moment, what matters is that I'll be able to hang out with my friends again and create even more memories than we did last time.

Pulling out my headphones, I connected them and looked up (your favorite song) on my phone to listen to.

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

When I finally arrived at school, I realized that I forgot my schedule so I wouldn't know where to go for my first class.

I sighed, walking to the desk in front, to ask for my schedule since I forgot it at home.

"Um excuse me?" I asked the secretary politely.

"Yes dear?" She replied looking deeply into her computer while typing.

"Can I get my schedule please? I forgot mine at home."

"Sure, though you are very late." She mumbled under her breath. "Name?" She questioned.

"L/n Y/n"

"Okay, just sit down in that chair over there while I go look for it and print it out."

"Alright."

I walked over to the waiting room of the office waiting for her to call my name, so I could leave.

Feeling bored I pulled out my phone texting a group chat with Suna and one of my friends Chizu from Inarizaki as well.

    GC: The Three bitches at Inarizaki

Me
Wassup

                                                      Bendy boy
Hey
Nugget
   Hiiiiiiiiii

Me
I just came to school, what
classes do you guys have?

I was then interrupted by the lady calling my name.

"L/n?"

"Yes?" I walked back to her desk.

"Your schedule" She handed me the now freshly printed paper that had the list of my classes on there.

"Thank you Ms......"

"It's Mrs. Fukumato."

"Oh well thank you Mrs. Fukumato."

I clutched my schedule in my hand walking out of the office and into the empty hallways noticing no one was around meaning the lady was damn right, I was very late.

"Shit" I mumbled looking around for my class which was 2-3.

Moments later, I found the correct classroom. I knocked on the door, waiting for permission to come in.

"Come in." A deep voice answered.

I slowly opened the door, not really wanting to be there as I saw revealing many curious, disgusted, and confused faces, including two familiar faces.

"Why are you late young lady?" the sensei questioned making a few students giggle.

I don't get it, what's so funny?

"My apologies sensei, I woke up late and had to get my schedule since I forgot it at home." I bowed to him in apology before standing up straight again.

He sighed, showing he was clearly annoyed with me before waving his hand off dismissing my excuse.

"What's your name? I need to know it since and I've created a seating chart with everyone."

"Okay it's L/n Y/n."

"Well L/n-san your seat will be next to Atsumu-kun."

.•°¤*★*¤° °¤*★*¤°•. .•°¤*★*¤° °¤*¤ .•¤*★*¤

Author's note: Hey guys, thank you for choosing to read this book. Hope you guys had or have a good day.  Until next time (:

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

741 71 13
- She's hot but I got practice | - Or maybe I need one day off โžช I DON'T OWN Haikyuu! AND IT'S CHARACTERS, I JUST OWN THE PLOT. โคท Image credits to @k...
217K 6.4K 35
It's your first day on the job and your troublesome boss isn't make it easy... I do not own the characters. All characters belong to Haruichi Furudat...
11K 478 17
"๐‡๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ก๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐ข๐๐ข๐จ๐ญ!" "๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ. ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐š๐ฌ ๐จ๐›๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ." โ™ค๏ธ haikyu characters belong to har...
1.7K 66 10
"๐–๐„ ๐‰๐”๐’๐“ ๐๐„๐„๐ƒ ๐“๐Ž ๐Š๐„๐„๐ ๐ˆ๐“ ๐Ž๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐–๐ ๐‹๐Ž๐–, ๐๐‘๐„๐“๐“๐˜" โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€ โˆ˜ยฐโ‰ยฐโˆ˜ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ” ...