The Game Of Vengeance (comple...

By _Prashalini_

First place holder in Wattpad Love Awards 2021 in general category πŸ† Third Place Holder in Writer's Choice A... More

Cast
Chapter 1 -✨YOU ARE MY LAST HOPE✨
Author note
Chapter 2 - FIRST MEETING
Chapter 3 : MRS. ADHIRA VEER SHERGILL
Chapter 4 : MY DAUGHTER
Chapter 5 : WELCOME TO HELL 😈
Chapter 6 : FIRST NIGHT πŸŒ™
APOLOGIES
Chapter 7 : IT ALL STARTED FROM THERE
Chapter 8 : BEAUTY IN PAIN
Chapter 9 : TROUBLE
Chapter 10 : FAMILY DRAMA
Chapter 11 : BRAVE KOOHU β™₯
Chapter 12 : EMBARRASSING ENCOUNTER πŸ™ˆ
Chapter 13 : POSSESSION
Chapter 14 : HER NIGHTMARES
Chapter 15 : HIS DILEMMA
Chapter 16 : FAMILY TIME
Chapter 17 : FIRST πŸ’‹
Chapter 18 : NERVOUSNESS
Chapter 19 : ✨ RECEPTION ✨
Chapter 20 : SURPRISE
Chapter 21 : JEALOUSY FEVER πŸ”₯
Chapter 22 : CROCODILE TEARS
Chapter 23 : FIONA'S LIE
Chapter 24 : WARNING
Chapter 25 : VEER'S OUTBURST
Chapter 26 : KOOHU'S DEMAND
Chapter 27 : STRAWBERRY πŸ“
Chapter 28 : ADHIRA'S FAMILY
Chapter 29 : COMFORTING HER
Chapter 30 : TRUTH ?
Reminder
Chapter 31 : BROKEN DOWN
Chapter 32 : GLIMPSE OF PAST 1
Chapter 33 : GLIMPSE OF PAST 2
Chapter 34 : GLIMPSE OF PAST 3
Chapter 35 : THE PROMISE
Chapter 36 : DROWNED IN GUILT πŸ₯Ί
Chapter 37 : I WANT YOU β™₯
Chapter 38 : KHOOHU'S BIRTH SECRET πŸ‘Ό
Chapter 40 : I WON'T LET YOU GO πŸƒ
Chapter 41: ERROR IN ENGAGEMENTπŸ’
Chapter 42 : SUPPORTIVE SHERGILL'S πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ‘¨
Chapter 43 : IT HURTS πŸ’”
Chapter 44 : CONFESSION ❀️
Chapter 45 : YOU ARE MY IRON LADY
Chapter 46 : BITTER, SWEET ARGUEMENT 😜πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯°
Chapter 47 : HIS SISTER ?
Chapter 48 : WHERE ARE YOU STRAWBERRY ?
Chapter 49 : FREED
Chapter 50 : CONFESSION
Chapter 51 : SEEING HER AGAIN
Chapter 52 : BEHIND THE BARS
Chapter 53 : BOLD VERSION
Chapter 54 - I
Chapter 54 - II
Chapter 55 - BEGINNING OF THE END πŸ’ž
Epilogue
πŸ†
Bonus Chappy πŸ“
πŸ’ƒ
New Story
Mis. Single

Chapter 39 : MUMMA KOOHU πŸ˜‰

9.8K 675 144
By _Prashalini_

Thank you so much for showing patients guys.
Here I'm with another update.

And thanks for love, I've completed 50k reads. It's just so amazing.

Now enjoy the update ☺️

______________________________________

Published On : 22/10/2020

Adhira's POV

I woke up with a vibrating sound of my mobile not by chirping sound of birds 🐦. When I woke up I saw a handsome face next to me who makes me feel safe and protected these days. Yes I feel safe whenever I'm with him. I don't know why but I feel protected. 

In all these years I was alone with my empitness but now I'm feeling I'm not alone anymore.

There is someone to look for me,

to take care of me,

to comfort me when I went in panic attack,

to wipe my tears & to take away my fears...

Things started to change in unexpected way.
I never thought that he will say something like that. Yesterday he actually surprised me by saying he wants to give  a chance to this relationship.

I almost had panic attack but he came on time before I lost control on myself. When I saw Kunal yesterday I felt like Deja vu. Though I have not seen his face , it was covered with mask but ' but when he said Dove ', I can't even put finger what I felt.

I somehow managed to reach home but then again Mr. Shergill has to see my vulnerable condition, and that's the last thing I wanted.
Kunal already damaged me enough beyond repair. Now don't have anything to lose. But this time I won't let him torture me again. I'll stay strong for myself and for Koohu.

My baby. It's her birthday today and I have a special gift for her. Remembering her, last night flash through my mind how Koohu screamed that I'm going to give her brother and the moments with Mr. Shergill after that.

I don't know what's happening to me. Why I am behaving like a teen-ager. His every touch makes me feel alive. It makes me feel to stay in his arms forever. One thing is confirm in all this chaos he has feeling for me if not then he won't have said me to stay with him, to give chance to our relationship. But I'm scared I might not be able to fulfill wife duties toward him. I might not be able to satisfy his needs. I might not be able to became that Adhira who died six years ago in that incident. And I don't want him to stick with someone who can't even give him happiness other than problems. He deserves someone better, who will love him wholeheartedly, who will complete the duties of wife, and who is complete not someone  broken like me.

I carefully came out of his hold and get ready for the day wearing a light blue linen saree.

🍁 🍁 🍁

Today is the same day when I lost the most important people of my life. Who were my strength, my support, my pillars. My Satya & Sitara. Satya was older than me from 2 years but he was more like a friend than a brother to me. He was so positive toward life. He loved his life so much as well his people. And Sitara is one of them at the top of the list. When our family objected his relation with and refused to accept her, he step out of family only for her and settled here in Delhi. We were in contact through technology. And I'm glad that we were in touch. Sitara was just like, she also had a very  positive view toward life. She was like an elder sister for me. She always boost me to do something, something that will make me forget or come out of my horrible past memories.

When he learn about Mumma & Papa's sudden departure he came to meet us but things were already complicated there. No one was talking to me, no one wanted to hear to me,  no one wanted to see my face , no one wanted me near them.

I was lonely...

I was alone...

I was broken...

I tried so many times to explain them what exactly happened but it was all in vein.

When Bhai throwed me out of the house I had been already decided what I am going to do with my life and there was only one option  that I am not going to live anymore.

With that thought I run toward the bridge of highway. It was already dark , just like my life. Satya was calling me and running behind me so lost in my thoughts to hear him.

Before I could jump in deep, monstery water he pulls me back to him and stop to me from taking my life. He engulfed me in hug and  calm me.

Unlike my brother, he questioned me or accused me for the incidents that happened.
He said that he trust me and taking me to Delhi with him , where he and Sitara will be there for me.

Sitara and Satya always try to cheer me up but I barely talk with someone. I locked myself in room all the time with my agony, loneliness and emptiness. I went incomplete depression. It was so much to take for me.

I lost friend, a best friend who said that she will be with me in all the time. Then I lost my purity my dignity. My Papa also left me and my Mumma also choose the path on which my father walked. My family disowned me and forced me to live alone. These thoughts very running in my mind in my head all the time of the day and so many times I tried to take my life. I tried to end this all I try to feed myself from this pain. But they always saved me in any way.

Satya was so abundant for me to take psychiatric treatment. Sitara and he both convenience me for it & only for their sake I decided to take treatment.

I was so happy when I learn that Sitara is pregnant & soon a little cute member is coming to join our small family. I started to come out of my shell & take care of Sitara like a mother, at least that's what she used to say.
Satya wanted me to continue my studies but the incident of Mussoorie imprinted on my soul. I was never ready to go there. finally we came on the decision will take admission in open university can I complete my graduation like that.

But again my faith betrayed me and everything started when they left me. They were with me all the time when I had nightmares, when I was cried my heart out, when I locked myself in a room of four walls,  they were with me but I was not there when they needed me I left alone in this world again my family left me. My only family. giving me a beautiful angel behind to take care and to love.

From then hospitals has been always a scary place for me, it scared me to death. I lost my loved ones there.

Just that one incident gave a drastic change in my life. The change in a negative way which no one ever want but I am living that life. I'm living the life that I never expected. I wanted to become a doctor I wanted to do something on my courage I want to fly high but everyone cut my Wings and forced me to bound with ground,  Injured.

Why always girls has to face this humiliation ?

I always girls are answerable ?

No one ever asked what did you do ?

Why girls have no right to choose their own path ?

Why family choose to trust someone saying and not their own flesh of blood ?

Why so many restrictions for girls ?

Why a girl cannot live for life with our own terms & conditions ?

Just because I am a girl no one has right to restrict me for doing things that I want to do. No one has right to frame me in so-called term 'you are a girl'

“ Adhira ”,

“ Are you ok ? ”,

“ Yes di, I'm ok , just missing them ”,

We did rituals at my old home and went back to Shergill Mansion.

🍁 🍁 🍁

Everyone was busy in tonight's decoration.

" Oh Adhira finally you came ", Mom said coming toward us

“ Sorry maa, I took little longer ",

" Don't be so formal beta, it's ok, Veer were asking for you ",

" Oh , where is he ? "

" He might be in your room ",

" Ok , I'll just come ",

" Come Koohu, Dadi brought your favourite butterscotch ", Mom hold Khoohu's hand. In that moment Dad came.

" Correction Mrs. Shergill. Dadaji brought her butterscotch & you are only going to serve her", he said in all dramatical way.

" But who told you ? ", Mom raised her eyebrows and crossed hands over chest.

" But who went to the market ", Dad copied Mom.

They started like kids, Koohu and I exchanged looks and shook our heads in disbelief.

" Offo Dadi & Dadu , you guys solve your matters, I'm going. My buttlestoch is calling me ",

" Koohu wait ",

I chuckled at the scene & went to room.

Mr. Shergill was sitting on the edge of bed. His appearance was different. Something was off in him. His face was buried in palms.

" Mr. Shergill ", I called him slowly. He stood up and looked at me. I gasped when I saw his swollen & red eyes.

I cupped his face , " Mr. Shergill, what happened ? Why are you like this ? Why your eyes are swollen ? Mr. Shergill please say something. What...", He engulfed me in tight hug. Something is really happened that shouldn't be. He was never like this before. My heart was drumming inside my chest and so his. His warm breath was fanning on my bare back. Sometime went like that, holding each other.

He pulled back, I was unable to read his expressions. They were so mixed.

" Are you ok ? ", I asked expecting he will answer.

He just smiled sadly and pecked my forehead. And left from there. I stood there in confusion.

' What happened to him ? '

🍁 🍁 🍁

EVENING

My baby came holding her Dadda's hand wearing a white dress. She was looking like a real princess. And her Dadda why he always has to look so handsome. Always ready to lure womens. I was openly gawking at him.

' Snap out Adhira '
My subconscious warned me

He was in casuals. Black jacket on white T, blue jeans. And his most handsome smile. Goshh he is....

“ Ahm....Ahm.....Stop gawking at him Adhira, he is yours ”, A feminine voice wishpered in my ear. My eyes automatically turned towards the owner of the voice.
It was Ishani bhabi whose face was covered with naughty grin.

' Freak, she caught you '

" No bhabi it's not like that I was just looking at Koohu. She is looking beautiful today ",

" Oh really " , she asked dought fully & I only shook my head in yes.

" Hm hm ",

" But Koohu already went to her Dadu & Dadi", she said pointing toward the sofa where everyone wad seating except Mr. Shergill.

" See ",

" So....", She turned to me for answer.

" I... I'll just come ", I quickly make an excuse and escaped from there. I heard her chuckled.

" Why I'm like this ? ", I came to kitchen and face palmed. Then I remembered something. I dialled a no, and the person received it on 5th ring.

" Hello , where are you ? ",

" Ok please come fast ", when he said he is on the way. I cut the call and check the cake that I backed today for Koohu. It was looking yummy.

" Adhira ", Dadi called me. I took the cake with me and went to hall.

“ Cake looks delicious ", Adi exclaimed.

" It test delicious chachu, Mumma bake yummy cakes ", she said licking her lips.

" Strawberry cake. Veer's favourite ", Vihaan bhai said & the memories flashed.

' I love Strawberry ', Mr. Shergill's word echoed in my ear. That day he was in another mood.

Everyone chuckled seeing her love for cake.

I'm noticing Mr. Shergill since morning. Something is bothering him. I did not get chance to talk to him but I'll surely ask tonight.

A dore bell rang and I went to open the door because I knew who is it.

But when I opened the door, an unexpected face came. FIONA

I Frowned seeing her.

" Oh Fiona, come beta ", Dad exclaimed. She gave me a smirk and went to my family. Dad or Mr. Shergill might have invited her.

" Hello uncle, aunty ", She was greeting everyone so enthusiastically.

" Dadi how are you ? ",

" I'm good beta, tell me about you ",

" I'm just perfect Dadi ",

" I think it's time to cut the cake ", Mr. Shergill said. This time he and Fiona looks not in good conditions. He don't even greet her.

Koohu blew the candles & we sang a song for her.

" Don't be so happy Adhira, this bubble of happiness is going break soon ", Fiona wishpered in my ears.

" What do you mean ? ", I asked her greeting my teeth. This girl is really getting on my nerves.

" You will find out soon ", she gave me a wicked smile and went on Mom's side.

She might have said just to stress me out. After all she is the beauty with no brain.

One by one we all made Koohu eat cake.

" Mumma your gift ", Koohu asked me for her gift with so much excitement & door bell rang. Now it must be her gift.

" I think your gift us is here ", I winked at her and opened the door. After formalities I took the basket from him.

" Adhira what is in the basket ", Dadi asked me looking at the basket.

" Ha, I think I know ", Koohu screamed in happiness and run to me and took basket from me.

" Ahhh Mumma ", Koohu gasped as she opened the basket.

That cute creature peaked out of basket.

" Thank you so much , he is so cute ", she said showering kisses on him.

" So you liked it ? ", I kissed her cheek and asked

" I loved it, I'll be his Mumma ",

" Adhira really it's best gift for her ", Dad said and Vihaan bhai also agreed with him.

" Look how happy she is ",

" Dadda look at him, he is so cute na ",

" Yes Princess , he is so cute. Your Mumma brought you a best gift ", and for the first time in entire day I saw his genuine smile.

" So what will be his name Mumma Koohu '", He asked to her picking up the puppy

As if she already decided name for her future dog. She immediately exclaimed,

" Oreo ",

🍁🍁🍁

I hope you guys enjoyed the update ☺️

Please comment & vote 😉

Take care 🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.3K 1.2K 14
Tushar Kholi: He is a 24-year-old Flight Officer in the Indian Airforce. He and Meera Raichand were on the same team. Tushar was never someone who be...
320K 32.8K 181
Special mention in #Wattpad love awards Most impressive rankings #1 in Together-11/06/2022 #2 in Emotional-13/11/2021 #3 in Emotional-15/11/2021 #3 i...
23.4K 1.3K 24
Hello lovely people πŸ’• This is my first story .Do support and show your love ❀️ This is a story of Someone's curse ,then Someone's boon , Someone'...
172K 7K 80
[First book in Our Chance Series] He is rude. She is polite. He is cold-hearted. She is soft-hearted. He was extroverted. She is introverted. He's a...