Suddenly There Was You(Comple...

By chaempot

A michaeng story.. (May contain mature scenes ahead) Author's note: Slow update ā˜…********ā˜… AN: This story is... More

one
two
three
Four
Five
Six
seven
eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
twelve
Thirteen
AN
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty one
Twenty two
Twenty three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty six
Twenty seven
Twenty eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
An:Must read
Thirty two
Thirty three
Thirty Four
New story!
Thirty five
Thirty six
Thirty seven
Thirty eight
Thirty Nine
Fourty
Fourty one
Fourty two
Fourty three

Thirty one

3.4K 105 88
By chaempot

---chaeyoung---

I immediately made my way to Mina right after my family allowed me to do so.I told them Mina was left alone due to some circumstances.They quickly sent me away to accompany Mina without having second thoughts.They surely do love and look after my girlfriend's well being.

I heaved a deep sigh and gathered all my courage before calling Mina.She opened the gate as soon as I told her I was already outside the gate.She guide me inside and offered me hot chocolates which I gladly accepted thinking it could ease the sudden beatings of my heart in an unusual ways.

We were both sitting in the dining table across each others while stealing glances and smiles to one another.Silence enveloped the two of us while we are sipping on our own hot stuffs.Is it just me or things really had gone awkward between us?Nah,I guess I'm just overthinking.

I broke the eery silence between the two of us by faking a cough which quickly caught her attention. Raising her eyebrows with her cute innocent look, she threw a questioning look at me and asked,

"Is there something wrong?"

Yes?No?Arg! I don't even know what's wrong with me or what was happening to me.I am feeling something I can't comprehend.

"Chaeng?Chaeng!" She snapped at me

"Oh,what?" What??Did I miss anything?

"You were spacing out for a minute.You were extra silent as well..are you okay?" She worriedly asked.

Great.I supposed to be making her feel safe tonight not the other way around.

"Y-yeah..I guess?" I even stuttered.Really Son chaeyoung?Get a hold of yourself!

"I think we should go upstairs.You must be tired" she smiled sweetly.

I just nodded back.Afterall,It was the best thing to do right now.She lead the way to her room as I quietly followed.It's not my first time being in her room since we often bond in here together with our friends but it's the first time that I'll be staying here with only the two of us.

---

My feelings grew hotter as soon as we entered her room.Now I finally realized what exactly I am feeling right now.Fuck you and your perverted hormones,
Son Chaeyoung!

"Hey chaeyoung,you wouldn't mind sleeping beside me right?" Mina asked.

Huh?Wait,I thought I'll be sleeping somewhere else. I mean,in her room yes but not really in her bed beside her.Don't get me wrong,I wanna sleep beside her but I think tonight was not a good idea.

"A-are you sure? I-I can sleep on the floor if you want"
I asked hesitantly.God,Is she really sure about this?

"Of course.I didn't asked you to spend the night here sleeping on the cold floor.Besides,I wanna sleep with you" she answered.

I wanna sleep with you..

Fuck!I shake my head repeatedly trying to get rid of my thoughts.Those thoughts were making me so damn hot in a not so fancy way.It wasn't even helping me calm myself down in any possible way either.

"Hey,chaeyoung..are you okay?you're quite sweating?" She asked as she holds my chin,checking my face

"Oh,I-Im just feeling h-hot right now" I said.

I really do felt so hot right now knowing it's not the typical hotness.It's actually something sexual.Arg!
It's not even helping that she was so close to me and she's only wearing a pair of sleeveless top and pyjamas.She looks so innocent yet gorgeous in her nighty outfit.God,help me.

"The AC was on but you're still feeling hot.You're weird baby" she chuckled pinching my cheeks

I felt even more hotter feeling her sudden touches.I need to get away from her and control myself before I end up doing something I might regret.

"I-uh..let's sleep.It's getting late" I said going to the bed trying to escape from her stares.

"Okay my chaengie" she wiggled cutely laying her body on the bed beside me.

I turned sideways facing her side table but to my surprise,She hugged me from the back.My body stiffened as soon as I felt her arms around my waist and her legs on top of mine.

"aren't you at least gonna say goodnight to me? You're mean" she said snuggling to my neck as closer as she can.

"G-goodnight,Minari" I said almost moaning.

My body became stiffer more than it was before. Fuck! I can clearly felt her breathing on my neck. Oh no, not there Mina! It's my weak spot.

"Mmm,you smell so good baby.." she said sniffing my neck and suddenly plant soft kisses on it trailing up to my pulse point behind my ears.

Fuck!Fuck!Fuck!Mina,you're turning me on!

"M-Minari--" I groaned,I can't handle it anymore.

"what chaeyoung?d'you want more?" She huskily whispered.

Okay,that's it,
You're dead,Mina!

---

I turned around to face Mina before pushing her and pinning her down on the bed as I positioned myself on top of her.She looked quite surprise for a second but seductively stare at me afterwards.I didn't know she could do those stares until now.She's so hot.

I immediately leaned and kiss her lips.We shared a  long soft and passionate kiss for until I can't remember.I kissed her continuously tasting and feeling her soft sweet lips.I was slowly getting addicted to it for a while.Everything was so gentle,at first.

I felt Mina's hands reached for my neck as if pulling me closer to her.We were still sharing kisses but it wasn't the soft one anymore,it's hot and wilder this time.I licked her lips and sucked on it asking for a permission which she quickly agreed on.My tongue immediately explored her mouth as if looking for anything inside.Our tongues were soon fighting and sucking each others as moans escaped from the both of us feeling the same pleasure we were feeling at the moment.

My hand soon starts to roamed around her body as if it has it's own mind.I started to caressed her smooth slim shoulder before sliding my right hand inside her top leaving my left as a support.My right hand roamed inside her top gently caressing her bare stomache.I can feel her breathing heavily as my hand was slowly making it's way to her full breasts.

"Mmm..c-chaeng" she moaned.

Damn!I guess her moans became my newly found favorite especially when she's saying my name in a sexy way.

"May I?" I asked her while pulling the hem of her top asking for a permission.She bit her lips and nodded while looking away with a tint of pink paints on her cheeks.She was blushing.She's so adorable and hot.

"..oh,mmm.."

She moaned as soon as I kissed her soft neck after I removed her top leaving her only with her black laced bra.I kissed her harder leaving marks on the surface making her arch her back and letting me slip my hands to her back to unclasped the hook of her brassiere.I stare at her full bare breast with pink nipples after I removed away the undergarment from her.

She quickly covered her breasts as soon as she find out I was staring at them.I looked at her and found out she was still having those blushes on her face. Fuck,she's so damn hot!

"S-Stop staring" she said

She looked so embarrassed at the moment and I wonder why would she when she is so perfect.I removed her hands away from her body and leaned in to peck a kiss.

"You're perfect Minari,no need to cover them.They're gorgeous and so are you.." I said before kissing her neck once again

My hands groped her full breasts playing her pink nipples using my thumbs while kissing her neck down to her collarbones.

"C-chaeyoung..oh..God!" she was moaning a bit louder this time which made me want to pleasure her more.

Soon,I was sucking and licking her left breasts while my right hand was on the other.She became a moaning mess but she still managed to be gorgeous.

"F-fuck,it's.. oh,it's so good,chaeng.."

I energetically turned to her right breasts doing the same pleasure I had done on her left one.My left hand on her other breast while my right  hand was traveling downwards.I keep on giving pleasures on both of her breasts. Licking them,sucking them and groping around them which leave Mina moaning and pulling my head deeper into her body.

My right hand trail the way down to her untouched area.I gently massaged the thing between her legs making her moaned even more.

"C-chaengie..please.." she begged

"Please what,Minari?" I teased as I continued to massaged her down there

"P-please..ooooh..d-do it,down there.."

Mina begging in a sexy way was mind-blowing. She was so gorgeous and hot especially when she's begging me to do it.

I started to kiss her abdomen staying a bit on her toned abs before pulling her pyjamas and underwear at the same time.I moved back a bit and enjoyed the naked masterpiece in front of me.I was really amazed how perfect she is.I was really dumbfounded for a minute until she moaned.

"Please c-chaeng.."

I immediately caressed her long slender legs not forgetting to kiss every inch of the both of them.She suddenly parted her legs wide open making me see her pussy soaking in wetness.

I didn't waste anymore time and quickly taste her wet folds.Damn!she tastes so sweet and awesome. It's probably gonna be my personal favorite from now on.

"My God--oh!….fuck,C-chaeyoung!"

She was moaning real loud and hard making me smile in between sucking ang licking her wet folds.

"Ooooooh...mmmm.."

I started drawing circles on her clit while I was sucking and licking her pussy's hole.I began licking her entrance in and out..

"Oh my g-god,it feels so good..ahh"

I looked at her asking for the final permission. She stare at me back and nodded which was the cue for me to do it.

"I'll be gentle but please stop me if --" she cut me in

"D-do it..please" she begged

Alright.I switched my fingers and my tongue in a swift motion.Sucking and licking her throbbing clit while  slowly pushing a finger inside her pussy.

"C-chaeyoung.." she gasped

"S-should I stop?"I asked

"No,k-keep going.."she said

Pain was visible in her face which made me worried and scared at the same time but l don't wanna leave her hanging so I just continued the phase slowly. I keep on sucking her hard clit while pushing and pulling my fingers in and out of her soaking pussy.She was moaning again in pleasures as I decided to add another finger.

"Fuck! Fuck! Oh,it feels so..oh, goood!"

She was screaming and moaning which was making me feel so good.Soon,she was moving her body against my fingers while pulling my head harder to her throbbing clit.

"Ahh,..ahh,Chaeyoung!"

I felt my fingers being strangled inside which means she's almost there..

"I-I'm comi--ng..oohhhh!"

She grabbed the sheets beside her as she moved her body against my fingers faster moving in sync with the rhythm of my fingers.Soon,her body tensed up as clear liquids flew out of her hole.I was still slowly pumping in and out until her pussy stopped producing  clear juices.

She was panting so hard as I pulled my fingers out and started licking and cleaning her up.She moans in a lower tired way than before everytime I licked her sensitive spot.

I grabbed a tissue and wiped the remaining wet stuffs all over her body before scooting beside her.

"I love you,Chaeyoung" she said before hugging me and laying on my chest.

"I love you too,Mina.So much" I said before kissing her temple and drifting off to sleep.

What a night!

---

-sorry for the smut
-stream ICSM

★********★

AN:

This story is purely a fan fiction and a result of my boredom.
Any possible events,characters and places mentioned throughout the story is basically just a mixture of my wild imagination and combination of me being a fan of twice.
Sorry for Any grammatical error and choice of words.
Feel free to send any feedbacks and suggestions.
Thank you for reading and enjoy!
Again,this story is a Fanfiction.
"We only live Once,
So love TWICE"
🥰🥰🥰
#Twice
#NajeongMoSaJiMiDaChaeTzu

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 5.6K 40
Is it possible to find yourself in someone you never knew existed? Two strangers and a faithful encounter.
88.2K 517 38
I will only do ocs x characters if its reuqested(or if I feel like it but won't be often) Requests will most often be open Will contain: Fluff Smut A...
137K 7.8K 56
Mina pursues a career as vocal teacher and trainer at universities and entertainment agencies, she's a working hard mom to a 12 years old Sujin. Her...
8.5K 490 48
Myoui Mina is a multi-millionaire heiress who, after being pushed out of her life against her will for an entire year, manages to return to New York...