The Bad Boys Exception

By JadeGreen16

She was a good girl. She was polite. She was humble. She was extremely beautiful. She studied hard. She didn'... More

E X C E R P T
P L A Y L I S T
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 61 - part 2
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
!!!!NOT AN UPDATE!!!!
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Epilogue
New Story!!
New Story Is Up
I'm asking for some help please
Facebook/insta group

Chapter 50

11.6K 258 120
By JadeGreen16

We had just been given our site number for the duration of our stay. We were in the groups we made at school so I was with Charlie, Toby, Blake, Carter and obviously Aiden. I hadn't spoken to Aiden since the boat trip, for some reason I felt guilty about what I said.

Miss Wilson had given us 1 swag and 2 tents. One was tiny and the other was a little bigger. The boys carried the tents to our site number which ended up being number 1. Although we were closest to the water, the bathroom was a little further away but in my opinion, ocean trumps bathroom. D

The island was absolutely stunning, at least what I could see of it. The ferry had been docked on the other side of the campground because the side closest to us was the snorkeling side and I had to admit, I was super excited.

We had 2 hours to set up our site and explore the island then we were to meet in the cafeteria with all the other schools. We were all sharing the one camping ground but each school had its own area with the cafeteria in the dead middle.

"Fuck yes!!" Toby cheers excitedly when he sees the location of our site. I shared his excitement.

"So where is everyone sleeping?" Toby asks excitedly as we dump our stuff in the middle of the site and stand in a circle around it.

"I think I should share a tent with Em and Charlie," Blake grins charmingly. I laugh at his meaningless banter while Charlie shoves him, also laughing.

"We should let the girls share the bigger tent and we will make do with the smaller tent and swag," Carter suggests.

"No way!! We won't fit," Blake argues and as much as I hate to admit it, he was 100% right. Charlie and I would struggle to fit in the smaller tent together with our luggage.

"It's fine, Charlie and I will share the small tent and you morons can argue over the swag and bigger tent," I joke, Charlie agrees with me knowing that it was the fairest way and the boys instantly begin arguing over who gets where.

Rolling my eyes at them I grab the second smallest bag and Charlie and I make our way over to the far spot of the site which was closest to the water.

We start putting the tent up, Charlie and I had gone camping many times before with the family so we knew what we were doing. We put the tent up quickly and turn around to grab our luggage only to see the 4 boys staring at us.

"That was hot," Toby says, Blake nods in agreement.

"I was coming over to help but you guys seemed like you knew what you were doing," Carter explains, the same surprise in his tone.

I look at Aiden only to notice him smirking at us. The sexism behind their comments got to me but if I'm being honest, I was more proud of myself for being able to surprise the guys the way I had by doing something as simple as putting up a small tent.

"Where are you guys sleeping?" Charlie asks pointedly, looking at the discarded tents on the ground. The boys instantly go back to arguing. Charlie and I laugh at them before we begin setting up the inside of our small tent with our mattresses and clothes.

Eventually, the boys decide that Aiden would get the swag and the other 3 would share the tent. While they were setting up I find a spare rope in one of the tent bags and tie each side to a branch so we could use it as a clothesline. As well as the tents and camping mattresses, the school rented camping chairs for us all and a large light and picnic blanket per site. Our campsite would be where we spend the most time away from the beach along with the cafeteria and large bonfire near where the ferry came in from on the sand.

Once we finish setting the 6 camping chairs around the picnic blanket we decide to have a look at the snorkeling beach.

"You know Collins, Toby was right, that was hot," Aiden winks at me as we trail behind the rest of the group.

"What? A woman being independent?" I joke, the serious chat we had on the boat seeming unimportant.

"I gotta say, I like a woman who can handle herself," Aiden continues, the joking flirtiness still very apparent.

"Shut up," I laugh.

"Only if you make me," Aiden smirks.

"And how will I do that?" I joke back, regretting the words as soon as I say them.

"I can think of a few ways," Aiden winks. Fuck I walked right into that one.

I notice Aiden's attention on me and our location as a devious plan forms in my head; "I can think of a way too," I smirk, kicking as much water as I possibly can onto Aiden's white shirt.

Aiden looks visibly surprised for a few moments before he quickly recovers, a mischievous grin adorning his face.

Fuck.

Can I take what I did back?

I see his facial expression and my first instinct is to run, so I do. However, I don't get very far as he grabs my arm pulling me towards him. I laugh, struggling against him but it's no use. He quickly scoops me up bridal style and walks waist-deep into the freezing water. He literally just made himself wetter!!! I only splashed him, this is not fair!!

I struggle in his arms, laughing hysterically, and knowing exactly what he had planned to do. I hold my breathe as Aiden drops me. Closing my eyes and pulling Aiden down with me when I feel the freezing water engulfing my body and my clothes in the meantime.

Luckily I was only wearing denim shorts and a black, oversized t-shirt I had tied just above my waist. Aiden however, was wearing black jeans with his white shirt so when we both emerged I could see every muscle in his body through the shirt. Although I had seen him shirtless so many times before, it always astounded me how freaking attractive this specimen was.

His black jeans clung to his legs the way my shirt clung to my torso. His white shirt left none of his torso to the imagination and I already knew that every girl here would be staring at him, but to be honest, I couldn't blame them.

The rest of the group were all laughing hysterically on the shore, as dry as the campsite. Aiden I laugh at each other before emerging from the water. We share a look and I instantly know what he was thinking.

Smirking we walk towards the group who were still laughing at us. "Group hug," I yell laughing as Aiden and I capture the others in a very wet embrace. The others continue to laugh, struggling to get away from us but we don't let them.

Payback bitches.

"We better go to the cafeteria," Carter laughs, checking his watch. We all agree, following him in the general direction of the cafeteria. Although both Aiden and I were completely wet, the others now had wet patches on their clothes from our hug so needless to say we got a few strange looks from other students as we entered the cafeteria where some girl was talking standing next to a guy. They must have been the main supervisors of the trip because standing along the back of the corridor were 5 other people wearing the same uniforms.

"So for the newcomers," the women shoots us a pointed look making everyone in the cafeteria turn to look at us and my face go up in flames, "I was saying that the bonfire starts at 6:00 pm which is the same as dinner. You can eat here or near the bonfire or anywhere really as long as you clean up after yourselves," the women finishes. It was quite obvious she was super strict and it made me nervous.

The woman starts again; "as for the swimming areas, I can tell that some of you have already discovered our lovely oceans here at Green Island," the woman once again sends us a pointed look and I can already tell this woman hates my little group. "You can swim anywhere here, as long as you stay clear of the docks. I'll repeat that there are no lifeguards here so if you are not a confident swimmer then do not swim unless you are engaging in one of our activities where you will have a licensed supervisor, anything to add Cole?" The woman finally finishes.

"I think you covered most of it Anna but I would like to say I am looking particularly forward to working with this group," Cole replies as he scans the crowd and I could have sworn his eyes linger on me a little more than they did on everyone else.

"Perfect!!" The strict woman I now know as Anna smiles, but it looks very forced. "You are able to make your own groups now or Cole and I will prepare them later, groups must have 10 - 15 people in them. Please let one of us know when you have formed your groups."

Instantly, Amy, Alex, Liam and Cooper approach us with Justin and Mason. I smile at them all but from the corner of my eye I see Aiden nodding at the tracks group but glaring at Justin and Mason.

"Well we have 12 so we only need 3 more," Justin grins, having no idea of the dangerous looks that Aiden and even Toby are shooting him.

"Lotty, you have space for one more?" A voice that makes me instantly tense says from behind me. Charlie hated being called Lottie with an absolute passion and there was only one person that called her that. Tiffany.

Charlie and I share panicked looks but before we can say that we're full, Justin speaks up, "Sure, now we only need 2 more."

My mouth widens involuntarily, ex said what now?

"Perfect, let me grab Carly and Ella," Tiffany squeals before she struts off in her 4-inch Prada heels to go fetch her minions.

Charlie and I exchange even more worried looks before James walks over with a friend, "hey boys, Em, any room here?" James grins, his white teeth sparkling in the light.

"Actually -" Alex begins.

"Yeah there is," I quickly interrupt, "exactly 2 spots left." I felt bad but dealing with Tiffany was something I dreaded in itself, let alone Tiffany AND her minions. Tiffany was also too shallow to actually care that we kicked her minions out, as long as she was in the group with Aiden she wouldn't care.

"Perfect," Amy smiles cheerily, obviously putting together the pieces and realising we didn't like Tiffany or her minions.

Tiffany struts back over with Carly and Ella in check, "here we are girls."

"Actually, sorry babe but I forgot I promised James and Finn a spot on our group which means there's only enough space for 1 of you." Amy feigns regret. It shocked me that Tiffany and her minions couldn't decipher the fakeness in her voice but I didn't complain. Thank fuck for Amy.

"You heard her girls find another group," Tiffany demands harshly, Carly and Ella scurry away quickly leaving a smiling Tiffany behind who instantly goes to stand beside Aiden a little closer than necessary.

Amy scans the group then quickly looks at me; "come on hun, let's go tell Cole," Amy smiles. I quickly follow, glad to be out of the dynamic.

"What's up with her?" Amy questions, gesturing to Tiffany as soon as we're out of earshot.

I roll my eyes, sounding a lot angrier than intended; "she's the school queen bee, thinks she has some claim on Aiden. Tipped water all over my head when she thought Aiden and I were involved."

"She did what? Babe, she's crazy. I wish I had known earlier and then I could have overrun that adorable blonde and not let her in the group." Amy pouts.

"Who, Justin?" I laugh.

"You know him?" Amy replies.

"Yeah, he's my ex." I respond awkwardly.

Amy stops in her tracks and looks at me in shock, "hun, please tell me you screwed that."

I laugh at her, my cheeks turning bright red.

"You so did. I mean I love Liam and all and our sex life is AMAZING but he's hot as," Amy responds, beginning to walk again.

"Who's James?" I wonder out loud, they were obviously from the same school and I couldn't help but be curious.

Amy smirks at me, "why the interest in one of the hottest guys at my school?"

I blush again, "he wants to 'get to know' me," I reply, using the air quotes.

"Sweetie, when THE James Evans wants to get to know you, you get to know him," Amy says grinning.

"What does that mean?" I laugh back.

"James is the captain of the football team, a straight A student, not boring at all, and everyone's favorite person, he's so genuine!!" Amy enthuses.

I laugh at her, "you know I have another guy on my mind."

"I know hun, but someone as hot as you should be playing the field and you have an array of hot guys surrounding you," Amy points out.

"That's not really me," I reply.

"I honestly admire you Em, you're too pure for the life you lead," Amy smiles.

"Thanks? I think?" I reply questionably.

"Don't worry, it's a compliment." Amy smiles back.

"Excuse me Cole," Amy interrupts a conversation between Cole and another boy in the same uniform.

Cole turns around and as soon as he sees me, he instantly smiles. I tense instantly, he was like 45 years old.

"How can I help girls?" He smiles, looking mostly at me.

"We have a group," Amy replies in an obvious tone that makes me smile.

"Right, what are the names?" Cole replies, this time focusing on Amy. He writes down everyone's name and I look back at the group. Tiffany was rubbing up against Aiden and although it didn't look like Aiden was into it, he hadn't made a move to stop it.

"Who will be supervising us?" Amy asks, breaking me out of my thoughts.

"I'll make sure it's me," Cole replies, once again looking at me in a way that makes me tense.

"I'm sure, don't forget she's underage," Amy replies harshly, dragging me away and back to the group.

"Someone likes you," Amy laughs.

'He's old and gross!!" I reply, also laughing.

"He's kind of hot though, in a dad way, I gotta admit," Amy shrugs.

"Are you seriously telling me you would hook up with him?" I laugh.

"If Liam wasn't in the picture then yeah. Guys that are his age have the most experience and are the best if you know what I mean," Amy smirks.

"That's so gross Amy," I laugh at her.

"What's so gross?" Liam grins lovingly at Amy.

Luckily neither of us get to respond because Anna begins talking again.

"Alright well most of you have made groups now, if you haven't then stay back. Our first activity is to get to know our groups, so please spend the next hour getting to know each other, then it will be lunch. Then you will have a few hours free before dinner and the bonfire. Tomorrow we begin the activities.

"Where should we go?" Tiffany smiles a seducing smile.

"We should ALL go back to our site?" Toby suggests, emphasizing all.

I smile a little to myself at his words and I can see Tiffany roll her eyes from across the group.

_________

This chapter just seems incomplete to me, maybe that's because it continues on the next one. Hopefully, I'll post this one with the next one together but no promises hahaha.

What do you think of the group dynamic...should be interesting? I have many plans for this trip children, or rather, for when they return from the trip...

Vote and comment children hehe

- Jade xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281K 6.9K 101
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #1- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
780K 25.2K 70
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in teenagegirl #3 in anxiety Maddie Rossi is only 13, and has known nothing but pain and heartbreak her entire life. Only a shel...
206K 4.1K 76
My brother's enemy AKA my brother's ex best friend. - Alex Fuller is a girl who has 12 over protective brothers, what will happen when she meets her...
28K 1.2K 51
~We all wear a mask~ Faye faced Elena. "If you're choosing dare, you can't remove any clothing's for now.. Part of the rules." She said. "Go one.. I...