His Wolf (Drarry)

By PaganKing16

The Golden trio are the famous werewolf pack, known for fighting against Voldemort but when they are captured... More

~ Part 1~
~ Part 2 ~
~ Part 3 ~
~ Part 4 ~
~ Part 5 ~
~ Part 6 ~
~ Part 7 ~
~ Part 8 ~
~ Part 9 ~
~ Part 10 ~
~ Part 11 ~
~ Part 12 ~
~ Part 13 ~
~ Part 14 ~
~ Part 15 ~
~ Part 16 ~
~ Part 17 ~
~ Part 18 ~
~ Part 19 ~
~ Part 20 ~
~ Part 21 ~
~ Part 22 ~
~ Part 23 ~
~ Part 24 ~
~ Part 25 ~
~ Part 26 ~
~ Part 28 ~
~ Part 29 ~
~ Part 30 ~
~ Part 31 ~
~ Part 32 ~
~ Part 33 ~
~ Part 34 ~
~ Part 35 ~
~ Part 36 ~
~Part 37 ~
~ Part 38 ~
~ Part 39 ~
~ Part 40 ~

~ Part 27 ~

15.3K 346 255
By PaganKing16

* Draco's POV *
I woke up to a comfortable warmth and smiled as my eyes flicker open to see two arms wrapped around my waist. I tried to turn without waking up the big snuggly puppy but failed as his arms tightened and he smiled. "Good morning love", the heat rushed to my face before I could stop it but I smiled and replied "morning puppy". I spun to face him and couldn't stop the smile from returning, "you know we should probably get up before someone comes in". I guess he disagrees because a smirk spreads across his face which makes my stomach flutter, "what are you plannin-" I began before I squeaked as Harry sat up and pulled me closer to sit in his lap, with his hands still firmly on my hips.

I wrap my hands around his neck and look into his beautiful emerald eyes, "you better hope it's not father that comes to wake us up you know" I smirk as the cheeky smile forms on his face. "Yeah, yeah, we've got time", he said with a smirk. Before I could ask what he meant his lips crashed into mine, the kiss was rough but loving as he slipped his tongue into my mouth and explored ever inch. I moaned slightly and his grip tightened letting out a possessive growl that only made me melt against him more. He lightly bit my bottom lip and pulled away from air, I moaned louder at the loss of contact as he delved to my neck and began nipping, biting and sucking every inch of skin on my neck. I tried to hold in the moans by biting my lip but let out a loud one when he pulled me closer and sucked over a sensitive spot on my neck. Noticing this he licked and sucked the skin there again and again, until I couldn't hold it and moaned next to his ear.

He growled again and I felt his hands move to grip my ass. He pushed me closer to him getting a moan and a smirk as I moved towards his neck. I licked  along his collar bone and began sucking the skin, his hands gripped harder and I moaned again. I continued to suck and kiss along his neck until I heard someone knock on the door. I ignored the door and continued trying to find a sensitive spot, when I found it I began to roll my hips and pushing harder when he tried to talk. Smirking I looked up at him and noticed that his emerald eyes were quite literally glowing with lust which only made him more attractive.

* Harry's POV *
I growled slightly and gripped his ass to pull him closer, he began to lick along my neck and collar bone. I pulled him closer to his body was pressed against my chest, he moaned before continuing and sucked another section of my neck. I groaned as he kissed over a sensitive area when I heard a knock at the door. I smirked when he continued sucking the skin and rolled his hips against my hardening member. "W-who is it?" I shut at the door, thank god I locked it last night. "Breakfast is ready in 10 minutes guys everyone into the dining room", Remus yelled through the door.

"Be d-down soon-n", I managed to yell back as he looked at me while smirking and pushing harder down. I could feel how hard we both were as he whispered in my ear "meet you in the shower?" and ran towards the bathroom. I growled and followed him in.

* Pansy's POV *
I woke up to a pair of beautiful brown eyes staring back at me, which made my heart flutter. "Good morning cutie", I said which she responded by smiling with heavy blush. I wiped my eyes while yawning and sat up, I walked over to use the bathroom and brush my teeth. When I returned I instantly felt shivers run down my spine and my face flush, Hermione sat laying on the bed with black lingerie on.

I ran over to the bed and climbed on-top of her while kissing her passionately. She moaned into the kiss which only made me groan and kiss her harder, I moved my hands to hers and pined her arms above her head. My tongue explored her mouth before leaving a trail of hickeys down her neck. I smirked and kissed her lips again until they bruised slightly, I pulled away for air as she moaned louder. I looked into her striking brown eyes and saw the slight glow, I couldn't hold it anymore and kissed lower down, not stopping until I reached her v-line. She rolled her hips gently as her back arched. I then heard a knock at the door which made her freeze and growl slightly, which if I wasn't before definitely made me want her more.

* Blaise's POV *
I wake up to Ron running his hand through my hair, I smile and snuggle closer to him with my head resting on his neck. I smile as he chuckles and wraps his arms around me, I inhale against his skin and he shivers. With a smug expression plastered on my face I kiss his neck and a light blush appears on his face. I continue until he has a huge hickey on his collar bone, I leave a few more before I'm satisfied he won't be able to cover them up.

I smile up at him and let a small moan when he grips my hips tight and pulls me into a heated kiss. I feel him smile as he pulls away from the kiss and I feel my face practically on fire but can't help but smile. "I love you", He says as easy as breathing while looking straight at me. I can't help the huge smile that spreads across my face "I love you too", I smirk and kiss him again when there is a knock at the door. I pull away as he decided it was payback time and kissed my neck, "w-what's up-p", I stutter out holding back a moan. It's Remus "Breakfast in 10 minutes okay", he sucks harder and I moan a little as I feel him smirk. "Okay", he yells and looks up at me.

"Ha ha you're funny", I reply as Remus walks away. I squeal as he rolls ontop of me and starts tickling my sides. After around 5 minutes I get dressed and smirk when I turn and see Ron blushing.

Blaise's Outfit:

Ron's outfit :

Harry's outfit :

Draco's outfit :

Hermione's outfit:

Pansy's outfit:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.6K 1.6K 16
-HUGE FKN TW- Non-con between Drarry, mentions of other stuff. Please refrain from reading of you're sensitive on those sort of topics. Just before t...
501 16 16
Hermione Granger is harboring secrets. Secrets that may or may not determine the fate and lives of the whole Wizarding world. Draco Malfoy has no cho...
136K 2.1K 97
Drarry Instagram story also with reading chapters! I hope this one is a lot better than the other one I made. The ships is here are Drarry, Blarion...
18.7K 588 32
Draco Malfoy can't take it. Everything seems to be getting to his head. Waking up from nightmares in a cold sweat. Secrets and scars that he tried to...