Midoriya Izuku Boyfriend Scen...

By MegaBlazethecat

(Important: DO NOT REPOST, STEAL OR COPY my work, please!) Status update: DISCONTINUED since 2021 [Requests a... More

Introduction
When You First Meet Him
When You Think About Him
When You Blush
When He Blushes
When You and Him Confess and First Kiss
When You and Him Go On A Date
When You and Him Text
When He Gives You A Nickname
When He Kisses Your Cheek
When You Kiss His Cheek
When He's Jealous
When You and Him Cuddle
When He Tickles You
When You Tickle Him
When He Steals A Kiss
When You and Him Makeout (15K Followers Special)
When You and Him Go To A Haunted House (Halloween Special 2019)
When He Wants Your Attention
When He Had A Nightmare
When You Had A Nightmare
When He's Being Cute
When You're Being Cute
When He Wakes You Up
When He Tries To Flirt With You
When You and Him Spend Time in Christmas (Christmas Special 2019)
When You and Him Spend Time in New Years (New Year Special 2020)
When You See Him Shirtless (100K Reads Special)
When He's Clingy (16K Followers Special)
When He's Sick
When You and Him Celebrate Valentines Day (Valentines Day 2020 Special)
When You're On Your Period
When You and Him Play The Pocky Game
When You and Him Celebrate White Day (White Day 2020 Special)
When He Turns Into A Child (17K Followers Special)
When He Does The Kabedon
When You Play With His Hair
When He's Jealous of The Little Things
When He Turns Into A Half-Inu / Dog (18K Followers Special)
When He Had A Nosebleed
When You Celebrate Your Birthday
When He's Accidentally Drunk (19K Followers Special)
When You and Him Celebrate His Birthday
When You and Him Play A Horror Game
When You and Him Draw (20K Followers Special)
When You and Him Had A Fight
When You and Him Make Up
When You and Him Watch A Horror Movie (Halloween Special 2020)

When You and Him Boop Each Other's Noses (22K+ Followers Special)

8.9K 259 112
By MegaBlazethecat

(A/N: We just reached the 22K Followers milestone so we did it, guys! Give yourselves a pat on the shoulder and I'll give you all virtual hugs, hehe *virtual hugs*.

Thank you all so much once again for following me and enjoying my written works and also for being patient with me since my update speed is not as the same as before due to my busy schedule so I'm glad to hear that you guys understand what I'm going through.

So that being said, here's a special scenario for ya'll and I hope you all enjoy this latest scenario of everyone's favorite brocolli boy. Happy reading!)

Note: This is before the Training Camp arc so right after this scenario, you and Midoriya will now be living in Heights Alliance dormitory so keep that in mind ;D

Photo: I really don't know who made this beautiful art so I'm terribly sorry! But I found it from Pinterest. If you guys know who made this, please let me know so I can mention their name here. Thanks and much appreciated! T_T

Link : https://www.pinterest.ph/pin/567031409335357223/

...

Morning

"Good morning, Midoriya!"

"O-Oh, (Y/N)-chan! Good morning! You're a bit early today, haha!"

Another week has passed once again and training camp is almost closer than all of us in Class 1-A and also B would think!

Midoriya and I are really excited but then again, we have written exams to take on first aside from the physical exams.

Then again, I do believe that we can do this if we can put all our mind to it!

"I hope you didn't wait long, I was trying to find something in my room", Midoriya said and giggled shyly, "...you should have knocked so my mom would let you in at least".

"Nah, it's okay. I didn't wait too long or anything, hehe", I said and gently booped his nose, "Boop~!".

His eyes widened from my sudden gesture and his cheeks began to blush with the hue of pink.

"H-Huh? Haha, why did you touch my nose, (Y/N)-chan?", Midoriya questioned innocently and laughed, "Is there something on my nose?".

I shook my head with a playful smile and booped his nose again.

"Nope, this is another way of showing affection to your loved one, Izu-kun~", I replied and giggled before booping his nose again, "Booop~".

Midoriya laughed at my playful but affectionate gesture before giving me a big hug and kiss on the forehead.

"Haha, you're so adorable, (Y/N)-chan. Come on, let's head to the station before we miss our train!"

Short Break During Class

"Sorry, I have an errand to run for Principal Nezu so I'll dismiss you guys early!"

"Okay, Midnight-sensei!"

Out of nowhere, Midnight was summoned by Principal Nezu for some odd reason so since our class with her is cut short for now, we decided to chill here at our classroom and patiently wait for our next subject.

Half of the boys just sat down on their school desks talking and browsing through their phones, except I can see Kirishima and Bakugou having themselves an arm wrestling match while the other half of the boys were cheering and watching who would win.

As for the girls, they're randomly doing their on things like for example, Yaoyorozu is reading a novel or Ashido watching a dance video on her phone.

"Go Kirishima!"

"Go Bakugou!!"

I stopped what I was doing when the cheers of one of the boys caught my attention and as I turned around, I saw the scene and automatically smiled just seeing how lively they are.

'Hmm, maybe I should try that too with Kirishima. It would be nightmare if I go against Katsuki-'

"Boop~"

My eyes widened for a split second when somebody booped my nose and when I turned to see who it was, I saw my favorite broccoli boy and he's smiling cutely at me.

"Oh my gosh, you...actually booped my nose! Haha", I said and laughed before my cheeks turned red.

"Yep! I-I mean, you booped my nose this morning so I had to at least return the favor to you", Midoriya said and grinned.

I can feel his hands intertwined with mine and gently caressed it with his soft fingertips.

"...and it was all worth a shot too since...", Midoriya continued and blushed a bit, "..your reaction just now was cute, hehe".

The blush that I've formed on my cheeks started to glow brighter after hearing his honest and cute response that I ended up covering my cheeks.

"Thanks, haha", I said and before anything else, I smirked and decided to boop his nose again quickly, "Here's another booop for you~".

He slightly gasped from my action but he chuckled at my response and gave my hand a squeeze again.

"H-Hey! Haha! Oh yeah, I'm going to boop you back again-"

"Guys! Our next teacher is here!"

Our moment was cut off when Iida called our attention which made almost all of us feel a bit disappointed, especially Midoriya.

I can see Midoriya sighing softly after hearing but he smiled at me and quickly kissed my cheek before heading back to his desk.

After School

"Thank you for the purchase!"

After we finished our classes for today, Midoriya and I went to a convenience store real quick since there's something that my mom wanted me to buy.

Once that's all said and done, both of us are now walking back home while holding each other's hands.

"Is your mom going to cook something new tonight?", Midoriya questioned and looked at the back of ingredients on my other hand.

"Yep! She wanted to learn this new recipe that she saw on her favorite Youtube cooking channel", I replied and looked at the sky, "She wanted to change the menu so we can try some new dishes for once".

"Hmm, she has a point, haha", Midoriya responded and laughed, "Gosh, this is making me think of visiting your place later, hehe".

My expression brighten after hearing his suggestion and suddenly, I clutched on his arm and replied, "Then, why don't you and your mom join us for dinner then, Izuku? How's that sound? It's been a while since we invited you guys for dinner so...".

Midoriya grinned just hearing my response and automatically nodded.

"You know what, that's a good idea. I'll let my mom know and-"

"Booop~"

He was taken aback from my sudden gesture that his heart skipped a beat and his eyes blinked a few times.

"Gotcha, Izuku-"

"Boop, (Y/N)-chan~"

This time, my heart skipped a beat when he actually made a quick response by booping my nose back.

"Heh, that was a very quick boop, Izuku. Well, ready or not because I'm ready to boop you back"

"E-Eh?!"

I attempted to boop his nose again but Midoriya dodged it and started laughing playfully.

"We'll see about that, (Y/N)-chan. Come and get me then, hehe~"

"You're on!"

Thus, starts our very own boop goose chase so Midoriya started running away while I am fully determined to follow him suit.

Both of us laughed as I ran after Midoriya and don't worry, we're not using our quirks for this.

It's been a long time since I've seen Midoriya this playful and now that I think about it, the last time we both did this was when both of us trained together before we entered U.A.

'Eh?! Where is he going?!', I thought to myself when I saw Midoriya trying to change route, 'Hold on, this path leads to...'.

After following for almost five minutes, it looks like we both ended up in the local green park and surprising enough, it looks almost completely empty except for the street sweepers.

Then, the moment I was able to pick up more speed, I was able to catch up to him but -

"W-Woah!!"

"Huh? (Y/N)-chan, is everything-AHH!"

I accidentally tripped because of a rock on the ground and fell into Midoriya's arms that we both ended up rolling around the green grass.

We rolled and rolled and after almost a minute, we managed to stop rolling and laughed in sync because of our silliness.

"I-I...I'm sorry, Izuku. Hahaha!", I said and hugged him.

"Hahaha, it's o-okay! Haha, wow. I don't know what made me think of going here but...", Midoriya said and hugged me back, "Maybe it's the calm breeze?".

"Could be? You mean you can feel it while we're both running?", I asked and smiled at him.

He nodded and since both of us are too caught up to the moment we are having, I managed to boop his nose before he would do it.

"Boop~!", I said and giggled, "I finally got you in case you forgot, hehe".

"O-Oh right! Haha", Midoriya replied and laughed shyly, "Geez, I should've booped your nose before you did but...I guess...it's because we're close like this, (Y/N)-chan. I can't help it but...I feel at peace when I'm with you".

I giggled and suddenly, he kissed my lips gently with his soft ones which made me kiss him back.

"I love you, (Y/N)-chan. Here's another boop even though you won against me, booop~! Hehe"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

675K 14.8K 26
bakugou and deku have been dating since middle school but deku had to move to america because his mother died. they do a long distance relationship...
15.7K 497 17
Just a normal love story of how two strangers met then fell in love. [ 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙙 ] ⚠︎⚠︎⚠︎ ✍︎ I do not own any of the characters of my hero a...
890 76 16
(THIS BOOK IS OLD AND CONTENT IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE IN THE NEAR FUTURE) Deku, or Izuku Midoriya, has moved from Class 1-A to Class 2-A. Very few stude...
1M 36.8K 47
(l/n) (y/n), a very hostile girl whom despised everyone and everyone despised her. izuku midoriya, a very sweet boy who was popular with his classmat...