๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง โ˜พ daniel se...

By FAVOURITEDRUG

๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ ( โ in which izzy and daniel bump into each other in paris, france โž ) SEQUEL TO LOVE & PRETTY BOY More

๐Ÿฆฉ๐Ÿฆฉ๐Ÿฆฉ
cast ๐Ÿฆฉ
prologue ๐Ÿฆฉ
one ๐Ÿฆฉ
two ๐Ÿฆฉ
three ๐Ÿฆฉ
four ๐Ÿฆฉ
five ๐Ÿฆฉ
six ๐Ÿฆฉ
seven ๐Ÿฆฉ
eight ๐Ÿฆฉ
nine ๐Ÿฆฉ
ten ๐Ÿฆฉ
eleven ๐Ÿฆฉ
twelve ๐Ÿฆฉ
thirteen ๐Ÿฆฉ
fifteen ๐Ÿฆฉ
sixteen ๐Ÿฆฉ
seventeen ๐Ÿฆฉ
eighteen ๐Ÿฆฉ
nineteen ๐Ÿฆฉ
twenty ๐Ÿฆฉ
twenty one ๐Ÿฆฉ
twenty two ๐Ÿฆฉ
twenty three ๐Ÿฆฉ
twenty four ๐Ÿฆฉ
twenty five ๐Ÿฆฉ
twenty six ๐Ÿฆฉ
twenty seven ๐Ÿฆฉ
twenty eight ๐Ÿฆฉ
twenty nine ๐Ÿฆฉ
thirty ๐Ÿฆฉ
thirty one ๐Ÿฆฉ
thirty two ๐Ÿฆฉ
thirty three ๐Ÿฆฉ
thirty four ๐Ÿฆฉ
thirty five ๐Ÿฆฉ
thirty six ๐Ÿฆฉ
thirty seven ๐Ÿฆฉ
thirty eight ๐Ÿฆฉ
thirty nine ๐Ÿฆฉ
forty ๐Ÿฆฉ
UPDATE

fourteen ๐Ÿฆฉ

889 21 10
By FAVOURITEDRUG

•••

daniel slammed izzy against the door of his apartment. he was quick to rip izzy's clothes of her body.

after the day at the beach, izzy and daniel went back in daniel's car to his apartment. between them, was some sexual tension.

"lets take this to the bed." daniel mumbled and izzy jumped, to which daniel grabbed her by the thighs.

daniel went up the stairs and reached his bedroom. he threw izzy down on the mattress and roughly kissed her.

he ripped all her clothes off, and kissed down her body, reaching her core. when daniel got to her core, he kissed the insides of her thighs.

daniel used his tongue to lick the insides of izzy. "d-daniel" izzy moaned, putting one of her hands in daniel's hair.

daniel stopped using his tongue, and instead - he slammed his fingers in her, at a rapid pace in and out.

izzy loved the way daniel worked in bed. he was magnificent. daniel kept shoving his fingers in izzy's core until she climaxed and cummed all over daniel's fingers.

daniel bought his fingers up to his mouth and sucked. "you taste so good, baby." he said and stripped himself.

izzy enjoyed the sight of daniel naked in front of her. it made her feel some type of way. there was so much lust flowing around in the room, you could cut it with a knife.

daniel removed all his clothes, and glanced up at izzy to say if it was alright. izzy nodded, and daniel slammed into her, shoving himself in and out at a fast place.

after about ten minutes of intercourse, daniel stopped, and izzy immediately flipped them over and started sucking daniel's dick.

there was so much moaning, and sucking that the pair didn't notice the door to daniel's apartment open.

"baby, oh my god." daniel moaned throwing his head back and hitting the head board behind him.

daniel put a hand on izzy's hair and scrunched it up into a ponytail, and pushed izzy further down on him, making izzy choke.

the door to daniel's room suddenly opened, and in walked keri seavey. "daniel, honey are you - oh my god! daniel james!" keri screamed looking at the sight of her son leant against the headboard with izzy sucking his dick.

daniel suddenly opened his eyes, and izzy pulled away from daniel, and looked towards the door.

"mom i-" 

"save it. both of you get changed, then come out." keri said raising an eyebrow at the pair and exiting the room.

"oh my fucking god." izzy whispered frantically looking around the room for her clothes, only to find them covered in sticky cum.

"daniel!" izzy sighed, holding up the cummed clothes. "oops. i'll get you some of my shit." daniel said opening some draws.

"that was so embarrassing." izzy mumbled, putting on daniel's sweats and a shirt of his. "that was good sex though." daniel said smirking at the girl.

"shut up." izzy blushed and walked out the door and into the living room. she stopped when she saw keri sitting on the couch.

"hey, keri." izzy said awkwardly. "hello izzy, this was not quite the reunion i was hoping of after two years - but it will do." keri said.

"now, where's that son of mine." keri asked. "right here." daniel said walking behind izzy and wrapping one arm around her waist and pulling her closer to him.

keri studied the couple, then continued talking. "now, daniel - i know you are a horny person, but that was weird! i was trying to reach you."

"you did?" daniel said pulling out his phone, then saw the notifications from his mom. "oh, you did."

"anyways." keri sighed. "how have you been izzy?" "good thanks. everything's good." izzy said politely.

"yeah, i heard your a model for l'oreal, that's amazing." keri said. "thank you." izzy said smiling at keri.

"anyway, i have to go. picking up the divorce papers." keri said mumbling the last part. "what? divorce papers? for who?" daniel said looking at his mom.

keri sighed, and turned to face her youngest son. "daniel - your father and i have been having some issues with each other lately. arguing alot - and over the silliest things! we never agree with anything now, but the only thing we can agree on is getting divorced." keri said sadly.

"and does tyler, chris or anna know about this horrendous idea?" daniel said, anger fuming in him.

"um, tyler and chris does - but not anna. i don't want to make her upset!" keri exclaimed close to tears.

"well, i'm telling her right now." daniel said pulling up anna's contact on his phone. "no! daniel, don't! i want to tell her with the rest of the family! and your father agrees." keri cried.

"fine. but don't think i like your ridiculous idea." daniel spat out. "i know you don't." keri whispered.

"i have to go, the shop closes in thirty minutes. it was nice seeing you izzy, daniel missed you alot." and with that, keri seavey left the apartment.

•••

daniel was speechless. his parents being together for over twenty six years was getting divorced. daniel never thought this day would come.

his mind wandered off to the memories in portland, with the whole family. as happy as ever. no arguments, just one big happy family.

izzy stayed with daniel, after seeing the state daniel was in, she didn't want to leave him alone like this.

the boys, called daniel up to ask him to come to the studio to help with some new songs for the upcoming album, but daniel said swiftly, "no."

the other why don't we members were confused on his answer because daniel was the one who was in the studio, morning to night working on songs. and now he refuses to come.

daniel didn't want to speak to anyone, especially his parents. the only exception was izzy. because of her kindness.

•••

"thank you, love." daniel choked out when izzy gave him a steaming hot cup of green tea. it was izzy's fifth day staying with daniel. 

"no problem." izzy said and got into the bed with daniel. daniel had been doing badly lately, with his mental health being destroyed, his voice cracking every time he speaks. 

he hasn't been on social media at all, and fans are getting more worried by the minute. the boys still don't know why daniel has been dodging work, and management are getting annoyed.

"i'm sorry." daniel says after a moment of silence. "for acting like this, for making you fucking stay with me."

"daniel, i want to stay with you. i love you." izzy replied looking at the tired boy next to her. "i love you more." daniel said extending his arm and pulling izzy closer.

izzy laid her head on daniel's chest, listening to his steady heartbeat. she wish she could stay like this with him.

forever.

a/n

just pretend daniel has his own apartment now, and moved out from him and christian's house :) 

and also, the "divorce" part is just of the story, i don't know if jeff and keri are divorced or not xx

don't come @ me for adding it <3

1212 words :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.7K 508 17
โ˜พเผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœงโœฉ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฉ
68.8K 1.7K 62
โ˜…ๅฝก ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐จ๐š๐ง๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ณ๐š๐œ๐ก ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐š๐ง๐๐ฅ๐ž ๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ซ๐ž...
37.4K 988 25
Falling in love with a celebrity is always hard, but what's harder? Him getting you pregnant on a one night stand. Will they ever find each other ag...
614K 15K 54
๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ daniel seavey sees a girl at his concert and decides to make her happier