Secret Games BOOK 1 (GIRLXGIR...

By hermushysweetener

Danielle, a hired bridesmaid begins a 'fuck' spree with Molly, the bride. Danielle, finding it hard to resis... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
NEW BOOK ALERT!
Instagram Alert!

Chapter Three

7.6K 60 2
By hermushysweetener

Shower

Molly's POV

"No, who the fuck am I getting married to Liz?" I snapped, roughly chucking her hand which was caressing my thigh and moving a few inches away from her.

"Babe," her voice was calm, her serene nature reminded me of why I fell inlove with her but it also intensified my anger because sometimes I felt like it was the only emotion she ever had. I wanted her to fight with me, say foul language, curse me till I cried my eyes out but this was what she always did and it made me feel like she didn't care.

"This," I motioned to her, "This, you; this is what I hate about you."

"Molly I don't know what you want me to do."

"I want you to own up, your mother is acting like it's her bloody damn wedding and you're doing nothing about it because that's what you always do Liz, you let people walk all over you. You let me walk all over you."

Her mood slightly changed when I spoke of her mother. She rolled her eyes, moved further away from me and got off the bed. I had a feeling that she was going to leave, she always did.

"So this is what it's about, my mother."

I groaned, "Are you even listening to me Liz?"

She ignored me, put on her jacket and headed to the door. I jumped out of the bed and raced to reach it before she could, "Don't you dare walk out on me, I do the walking out, not you."

"Molly I'm tired of the bicker, I'm tired of having to go back and forth about the same thing and ---"

"The reason why we're going back and forth about the same thing is because you're doing nothing to change that thing."

Again, she rolled her eyes, "I don't want to do this with you."

"Who the hell do you want to do it with?," I felt like slapping the hell out of her but she was way too strong for me to handle. My frustration, for a moment turned emotional when I realised what was going on, and how much we were doing it as of late, "Liz do you want to marry me?"

"That's a stupid question Molly."

"That stupid question needs an answer because honestly I feel like I'm in this on my own. You don't act like someone who's about to get married, you don't act like you want me anymore."

She gave me an eye that surely screamed, 'really!'. But I wasn't being delusional, things were perfect until recently and maybe it was because she was getting cold feet. Getting married was a huge step up at things and maybe she wasn't ready for that kind of commitment, maybe her mother had finally convinced her that I wasn't the right woman for her to marry.

"How am I supposed to show you that I want you Molly," she let out in a sharp sigh. She sounded disheartened, she sounded as if I was tiring her, she sounded bored; she didn't sound like she wanted to talk to me anymore.

"That's the problem, you want me to tell you. This is something you should figure out on your own Liz."

"You're being over dramatic, you're ---"

"Then fuckin' leave me alone!," I unintentionally shouted, abruptly passing past her and making my way to the bathroom. If she was going to leave then I was going to let her, her not giving me the attention I needed was extremely pissing me off.

"Molly!"

"Fuck you!," I shut the bathroom door right in her face, crouched on the bathroom floor and began to cry.

"I'm not going to beg you."

I croaked, banging the door in frustration, "Go fuck yourself!"

The silence that followed right after was the only sign that showed me that she'd left. I took in a deep breath and wiped my tears off, there was no reason for me to cry. I knew she wouldn't try to comfort me, I knew she wouldn't stick around on the other side of the door and try to talk things out, I knew she would leave me to pick myself up but what I didn't know was why because the her that I knew would never act that way.

After a long while, I stood up and stripped off of my clothes. I needed something to help me relax, and a bath would do me a greater good. I stepped inside the shower, letting out a sigh of relief a few seconds later when the water touched my skin. I stood still for a couple of minutes, enjoying the coldness that sent chills throughout my whole skin. My hands started to lightly sweep across my body. I slowly traced my neck with the tip of my fingers, throwing my head back and allowing the water to cascade down my front. My hand brushed my stomach, reminding me of how it felt when Danielle's mouth left little butterfly kisses there as she made her way to my core. The thought of our sexual encounters made my core throb with a need I had grown too familiar with. I stretched my hand further down to the certain body part that sought for my undivided attention. I spread my legs apart, balanced myself by placing one of my hands against the wall as the other gently rubbed my mound.

I put pressure on it, recreating the moments of Danielle fucking me in my head. Thoughts of her skilful tongue doing wonders to my clit aroused me to an unimaginable extent. The image of her fingers moving inside me as her lips enveloped mine caused me to let out a quiet moan that fell only to my ears. I rubbed myself harder, circling my core and losing will to control my moans. The more I rubbed, the more my legs got weak but I couldn't stop myself from continuing. An unexplainable sensation built around me, I started to moan louder, my mind went blank and I let out a loud scream as a hot liquid which quickly got washed down off of my hand poured out of my mound. I shut my eyes for a while, tried to control my heavy breathing and my unsteady body. After a moment to myself, I opened my eyes only to be bedazzled by the presence of someone I didn't hear walking in the bathroom.

"Are you alright Molly?," she asked, her eyes not moving from mine. I stepped out of the shower, grabbing a towel so I could cover myself because for some stupid reason I felt rather exposed infront of her.

"I want you naked," she declared before I could cover my nudity. My heartbeat raced, it was too risky for her to be here; what if Liz walked in.

"Danielle, what are you doing here?"

"I'm watching you make love to yourself."

"I'm serious."

She let out a light chuckle, "Liz left, said someone should check on you. I took the opportunity."

"I'm sorry you had to see...," I flushed, biting my tongue whilst looking away from her eyes, "...all of that."

"I want to see it again, let's take it to your bed."

"Danielle I can't do that."

"But you want to."

I didn't have to ponder on it, I wholeheartedly wanted to experience touching myself whilst she was watching. But, it was way too risky. Liz could come back, hell, my mother-in-law could walk in and all hell would let loose. How much was I willing to risk inorder to fulfil my desires.

"Come with me," I whispered, walking towards her, grabbing her hand and leading her to the bedroom. When we got to the bed, she pulled me against her body. I felt her breath fan the skin of my neck and I moaned to myself, enjoying the feeling that came right after.

Her hands left my waist, she held my face in her hands and what I had been yearning for happened. She closed the space between us and her lips met mine. She kissed me with a hungry passion, her hands caressed every bit of me until there landed to my ass and she cupped it, lightly squeezed it, making me giggle in the kiss. The sudden absence of her lips on mine caused me to open my eyes, confused.

"Get on the bed," her raspy, sultry voice commanded. I bit my lip, slowly climbed ontop of the bed, my eyes not leaving hers because I wanted to see the lust that dripped in her look as I displayed my nakedness to her.

"Spread your legs Molly."

I responded by spreading my legs apart. She looked at my core, licked her lips in a manner that made me want to beg for her tongue to please me in ways that would enthrall me.

"Now do it, make love to yourself for me, make me lose myself Molly."

I moved my hand to my mound, teasing both her and I by sticking my finger inside my wetness and taking it out right after. I stroked my core, feeling her eyes on me made me hornier. My breasts got firmer and my nipples swelled, I inserted my fingers in and out of me at a pace that made me start to writhe and have louder moans escape from my mouth. I arched my back, spreading my legs much more and pumping my fingers in and out faster than before, each thrust accompanied by a throaty moan.

"Go harder," Danielle's voice fell on my ears, reminding me that she was watching. I listened to her instruction, thrusting in harder, tightening my core and getting lost in the blissfulness of my arousal. I felt myself squirt, I let out a scream and stopped as the hot liquid covered my fingers and my thighs. I was quivering  and breathing heavy, I felt hot and sweaty.

"You're an angel."

I opened my eyes to see Danielle hovering ontop of me. Her sparkly eyes shined with mischief and I knew she was about to finish the job for me. I lifted my head up and lightly pecked her lips.

"And you're a god Danielle."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

326K 11.1K 36
(TeacherxStudent)"I wouldn't have kissed you if I didn't find you attractive." "But you said you only were with him because he begged you and if he...
4.3K 26 14
ยซ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ'๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ?ยป เญญฬฅโ‹†*๏ฝก ๏ฝกโ˜†โœผโ˜…โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ˜…โœผโ˜†๏ฝก WARNINGS: this story contains sexual content, use...
47.2K 1.7K 21
Kate has had enough of her demons and she is now looking for forgiveness, after two years of not seeing her ex girlfriend and former ex best friend S...
4.3K 118 19
It was supposed to be a pre-wedding trip for a couple: Ellie and Joe in a wonderful resort in Hawaii, for a week. Along with them, Joe's best friend...