Premier League football imagi...

liverpoolfc_lover

Imagines about a variety of Premier League football players (and others as requested) AS OF LATE 2021, THIS B... Еще

Introduction
Prompts!
Max Aarons
Mason Mount
Jack Grealish
John Stones
Dean Henderson
Dele Alli
Ben Chilwell
Luke Shaw
Son Heung-min
Virgil Van Dijk
Scott McTominay
Dominic Calvert-Lewin
Victor Lindelöf
Richarlison
Trent Alexander Arnold
Harvey Barnes
Dominic Solanke
Lucas Digne
Kepa Arrizabalaga
Scott McTominay Pt 2
Declan Rice
Tammy Abraham
RLC
Aymeric Laporte
Marcus Rashford
Tyrone Mings
Max Aarons
Mason Mount
Nick Pope
John Stones
Christian Pulisic
James Maddison
Scott McTominay
James Justin
Harry Maguire
Phil Foden
Harvey Elliott
Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
Trent Alexander Arnold
Jack Grealish
Dele Alli
Raheem Sterling
David Brooks
Timo Werner
David Brooks pt 2
Harvey Elliott
Rhian Brewster
Héctor Bellerín
Kepa Arrizabalaga
Takumi Minamino
Todd Cantwell
Son Heung-min
(N) Jude Bellingham
Ben Godfrey
Takumi Minamino
James Maddison
Jack Grealish
Kepa Arrizabalaga
Scott McTominay
Ryan Seggeson
Rhys Williams
Kalvin Phillips
(N) Jude Bellingham
John Stones
Kai Havertz
Harvey Barnes
Takumi Minamino
Trent Alexander Arnold
Thank you❤️
Dominic Calvert-Lewin
Curtis Jones
Gabriel Jesus
Dean Henderson
Ben Chilwell
Jamal Lewis
Kepa Arrizabalaga
Mason Mount
Diogo Jota
Gini Wijnaldum
Neco Williams
Trent Alexander Arnold
Donny Van de Beek
Kai Havertz
Patrick Bamford
Todd Cantwell
Illan Meslier
Héctor Bellerín
Daniel James
Ben Chilwell
Jack Grealish
Dele Alli
(N) Martin Ødegaard
Kalvin Phillips
Marcus Rashford
Andy Robertson
Curtis Jones
Timo Werner
Fabian Schar
Ferran Torres
(N) Frenkie de Jong
Reece James
Brandon Wlliams
Ben Chilwell
Kieran Tierney
(N) Joshua Kimmich
Dele Alli
Scott McTominay
Timo Werner
Matty Cash
Xherdan Shaqiri
Eden Hazard
Ollie Watkins
Edinson Cavani
Jesse Lingard
Declan Rice
Kostas Tsimikas
Bruno Fernandes
Billy Gilmour
(N) Marco Verratti
(N) Jude Bellingham
James Rodriguez
Mason Mount
Curtis Jones
Dele Alli
Fabio Silva
Mohamed Salah
Philippe Sandler
Author's Note

Jamal Lewis

4.2K 16 9
liverpoolfc_lover

injury
/ˈɪn(d)ʒ(ə)ri/
noun
an instance of being injured.

Y/N - your name

Can we just appreciate this definition. Another request so thank you! X

"Oh what the fuck!" I shout as I watch a foot collide with Jamal, my boyfriend, face. "If that's not a fucking card." I mutter to myself as I sit back down on the couch and frown at the TV as I see a yellow card being pulled out of the refs pocket. "Only a yellow? Fucking joking me. Honestly, the blind would be better refs than you lot!" I shout as I see the blood on Jamal's face.

I sigh, worry creeping up my spine as I watch the on field doctors and physiotherapists fix him up on the pitch. "Ouch, that must be sore." The commentator says causing me to chuckle, "Well no shit Sherlock." I say to myself as the game continues with Jamal playing. Since it was just a cut and a bruise, Jamal was allowed to play but I could see he was in a great amount of discomfort.

I feel my heart shatter as I see him walking off the pitch at half time and closing his eye in pain. I watch the remainder of the game, irritated with the loss and the obvious red card that should've been dished out. I way patiently for Jamal to come home. For that time, I watched all the post game interviews with a frown on my face, still saddened by the loss.

Whilst I am making myself a cup of tea, I hear the front door open. "I'm home, baby!" Jamal shouts, causing my lips to curl into a big smile. I hear his footsteps get louder as he appears around the corner into the kitchen "Hey baby." I say as I stop stirring my tea and wrap my arms around his tall figure. I bury my head into his chest as his cologne fills my nostrils.

"Hey babe." He mutters softly. I pull away and stare at his busted eyebrow and dark bruise that was forming around it. "Oh baby. How is it feeling?" I ask as I motion towards his cut, "It's really sore. I've got such a massive headache." He says as his eyes close from the pain. I sigh softly and walk towards the medicine cupboard and grab him some headache pills.

I stand in front of him with a smile and hand him two pills, "This will help." I say as he gives me a small smile. "So what did the doctors say about your cut?" I ask as I walk back to my tea as he takes his pills. "They said I need to clean it twice a day and that I must clean it tonight as well." He says after swallowing his tablets. I nod and look at his eyebrow with a sad smile, "How you continued to play is beyond me." I say as he chuckles softly.

"Go and have a shower and then call me when you're finished so I can clean up your cut." I say. "No, you don't-" "Not negotiable, Lewis." I simply say as he sighs, "You're so stubborn." He says as he asks his way up the stairs to our bathroom, "Yet you love me!" I shout after him which earns a chuckle from the nutjob.

I drink my tea until I hear a faint, "I'm done." Come from upstairs. I place my dish in the sink and make my way up the stairs into our bedroom and straight into our en suite bathroom. When I walk in, Jamal is seated on the bathroom counter with some disinfectant and a cotton ball besides him. I smile at his cuteness as his legs dangle off the edge, "What are you smiling at?" He questions me as he smiles himself, "You look so cute." I say and walk towards him.

I stand in between his legs as his hands go straight to my hair and start playing with it. I smile up at him, "This is gonna hurt." I say and wet the cotton ball with the disinfectant, "You'll make up for it later tonight right?" He questions with a smirk. I glare at him and place the cotton ball directly onto his cut earning a hiss from him, "That's what you get for being cheeky." I say with a smile as he mumbles something under his breath.

I clean his wound and smile up at him once again, "Do you have to cover it with something or leave it open for air?" I question as he hands me a big bandage, "I have to cover it for two nights and then leave it open." He says as I nod and take the bandaids from him and place it over his eyebrow. I flatten it out and step back and admire my work, "You're done mister." I say as he smiles and hops of the counter.

"Thank you babe." He says and wraps his arms around my waist. "Anything for my boyfriend." I say as he leans in and places his lips on mine. "Wanna cuddle and watch a movie?" He questions as I smile, "I'd love to but we will in the bedroom cause you need to sleep as you have training tomorrow morning." I say as he groans, "Fine, mom." He mumbles but loud enough for me to hear.

He walks into the room and lays down on the bed. I follow him and grab a pillow and smack his stomach. "Oh, it's on." He says as he grabs a pillow and smacks me in the face. The fight ends shortly after with us laying on the bed giggling at each other, "You're so bad with your aim!" I shout as he scoffs, "I'm a football player, not a baseball player." He says which causes me to chuckle softly.

I turn the TV on and switch off the light, getting back into bed and cuddle up to Jamal. He chooses a random show to watch as we sit in silence and watch TV. "I love you." I say, thinking Jamal was still awake, but I'm answered with soft snores. I smile and switch off the TV and cuddle into his side, falling asleep soon after in the arms I felt so pretended by.

*****

This was so cute oms! I hope you enjoyed! Btw I didn't watch the game so it may not be accurate but whatever. Remember to vote for your fav chapters and stay safe lovies!xx

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

3.4K 159 8
𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐌𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 ✮⋆˙ 𝒂 𝒓𝒊𝒄𝒐 𝒍𝒆𝒘𝒊𝒔 𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒇𝒊𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 ! °ᡣ𐭩 . ° . ❝"i was wondering, can you 𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒎𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒏 ❞ જ⁀➴ ...
449K 4.6K 75
-request are open !
10.3K 26 35
(REQUEST OPENED)
35.2K 681 49
"the whole world knows, but you." "bet you wanna rip my heart out." communication had never been their strong suit but neither of them had expected t...