HEARTLESS

Od Ummefatemarima

HEARTLESS {HEARTLESS SERIES BOOK 1} (Winner book/1st winner book in magic ink awards) ( 2nd winner book in Th... Více

HEARTLESS 💔
Author note
COPYRIGHT
CHARACTERS SKETCH/INTRODUCTION PART 1
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHARACTER SKETCH/INTRODUCTION PART 2
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59 (LAST CHAPTER)
Sequel Book/HEARTLESS 2
Mini Monsoon Awards
Nisha Fan Fiction Award
BOOK COVER'S
MAGIC INK AWARDS
THE SUMMER FICTION AWARDS 2022

CHAPTER 6

5.3K 224 28
Od Ummefatemarima

In Morning

vansh was ready to leave. But looking at her.He has no heart to leaving her alone.

She was holding his pillow so tightly in her sleep.He was watching her very careful as if he was try memorize her all features.
After such long time he feel alive& Happy .All thanks to goes his wife
.
She look so peaceful yet she has some forwning line in her forehead as if she worrying about something in her sleep .He smooth her fown & give her forehead kiss.

Vansh:I know you will be angry when you will wake up & saw that I'm already left.
But what to do main nahin ja paunga agar main tumhara odas chehra dekh liya toh.But I hope you'll like my surprises.

Then again he kiss on her forehead & give a peck on lips & leave for airport.

Few hours later

Riddhima open her eyes & turn toward vansh's side to see his face.But she find empty his side.She start panicking.She thought vansh got to know her truth & leave her.

Then suddenly they room door open & she assume that it's vansh.But it wasn't vansh.

It was Aryan who came inside they room with one big bag & middle sizebox.Riddhima become mad.

Riddhima:How dare you to come my room that to without knock it.I think you forgot who I am & whose room is this?

Aryan roll his eyes on her

Aryan:Mujhe Bhai ne bheja hai & I don't need you permission to go anywhe...

Riddhima cut him between & shouting at him

Riddhima:Oh Really I think you forget that I'm the owner of this house now.So don't dare to talk to me like that otherwise I'll throw you out of my house.Now tell me why the hell vansh send you here.

Aryan fuming in rage & throw those gifts on bed

Aryan: Tumne yah achcha nahin kiya Riddhima.Just wait & I will take revenge for this definitely.

Then he leaves the room & Riddhima rolls on his empty threat.

Move towards to see what is those things.

First she pick up the bag to see what is inside of it & when saw it she become emotional.

Because it was her & her father's favorite brand limited Edition black guitar.

Also Because of her Dad she also start playing guitar.Her father also used to play guitar for her mother.So by playing guitar she feel very close to her parents.

She kiss the guitar & hold it closely.then she move towards other gift & opened it.There was lastest SumsumgGalaxy Note 20 ultra5G phone

she open the phone & saw she got voicemessage from vansh.so click on messeng to hear the message

Vansh:I hope you like my surprise & sorry for leaving without informing you.kyunki kal raat ko tum bahut Taki hui thi aur tumhen aaram ki jarurat thi .

Thats why I didn't wake up.After I reach there I will call you.till then take care of yourself & please ho sake toh Musbatose dur rahane ki koshish karna Mrs trouble magnet.

Aur also try to miss me because I'm already missing you like hell.Bye Wifey.

After hearing the she start smiling like carzy

Riddhima:Main tumhen kaise bataun ki main tumhen kitna Miss kar rahi hoo.

Then she thought thank God vansh has gift her phone.So now she don't need to contact Sejal & others with her hidden phone.

yes guys she has a phone with her but Always try to kept it away from vansh eyes very safely .

Then she remember she need to contact Sejal & Ariya.. both of them to know did they find out anything which she ask them to find

She give Video call them & they the call pickup as soon as it connects and together scream her name &

start talking together and that thing made Riddhima irritated very much.

When we are both cross are her patient level she finally made a loud scream.

Riddhima:Guys Just shut up.What the hell both of you doing? Ek ek ek karke baat karo please.

Ariya b.. you speak first
That girl Ariya  give Sejal she loves me more type of look & sajel make this type of face😛😛 on her

.looking at they childish nuture Riddhima give smack on her own head &

Riddhima:guys please focus. Ariya b.. please tell me did you found any in unusual transaction in Rai Singhania family members bank accounts company account.specially tell me about Anupriya

Ariya..: Well there something I need you tell kya yesterday evening vansh did any kind money transfer or something like that

Riddhima: No He didn't & I am sure about that because yesterday I was with him all the time.I didn't saw him to do any kind of money transaction.

Ariya: Well Yesterday around time of evening big amount of money got transaction from company account to some orphanage account & As you saying that Vansh don't any kind of transaction.

I think someone from his family do this and I also think that this isn't given for charity because few times later that money was again transfer to other unknown account & money was withdraw & then gone. Also I got to know something more riddu.

Riddhima: what is it?.

Ariya.:As you told me Vansh Uncle Mr Rudra has frequently go outside of country for business meeting right even during times of Lock down also right.

Riddhima:Yes he is.Which I found very usual & suspicious also.

Ariya:Well riddhima.From My sources i got to know that he has seen with most wanted durgLords & Mafia's to crack deals.
here is the all photos & Documents of alk deals.

Riddhima: iska matlab ye ha ki chachu ha Voh jo vansh ki naam pe ye sare illegal business chala rahe ha.

Ariya:No riddhima he not.He just crack the deals or you can say he just showepcs to show the world .
The actually Mastermind is someone else & that's also someone is from his family 100% sure about that.

And I must say yah jo bhi hai na he/she is very clever & intelligent.

Tumhen nahin pata mujhe kitni mushkilo ka Samana khrnapara to hacked their system & get those evidence.but finally I got those .

Riddhima: That's why you called as Black Queen of cyber world right.

She give riddhima wink before she could say anything Sejal interrupt them & loudly say

Sejal: Guys will you both listen me please.I got to know something big about Kabir

Both of them her asked what is it.

Sejal:Well Mujhe Kabir ka brith certificate aur uske orphanage ke documents be Mil Gaya hai.

Riddhima: Show me

Then Sejal show them those documents then they smrik

Ariya...:Abhi bas ragini ka pata chal jata
toh

Mentioning her name they become emotional

Sejal: I'm missing her lot guys.

Ariya..:Me too

Riddhima feels that tears on her eyes

Ariya:Are you sure that she is alive I mean aisa to nahin...
Riddhima cut her between

Riddhima:I'm 100% sure that she is alive.Voh jinda hi Mera Dil kehta hai

Then suddenly they heard someone called that girl Aria & they weep tears become normal.

They saw a guy give a plate to A told her all food & kiss her forehead & Her 4 months baby bump.He was about to go but riddhima called him

Riddhima:BB

She see him after such long time so she became emotional. She miss him lot.
Riddhima: Abhi kya aap mujhse baat nahin karoge aap
mujhse itne naraj ho kya

BB with stone face said her

BB: Tum Koi Fark padta be hai kya offcourse nahin parta hoga.

jaise ki Ragini ko nahin para. Aaj uske zid ke vajah se yah sab kuchh ho raha hai. Pata nahin woh kis Hal mein ha

Main chahoon toh Vansh Rai sighania barbad kar sakta hun. Kyunki agar wo amir hai toh main be uske jaisa he amir ho

lekin tumne mujhe rok liya.
Tum ose apne tarike se shehzaadi dena chahti thi.
Riddhima interrupt him

Riddhima: Vansh ne kuchh nahin Kiya hai.woh innocent hai aur hamare pass sare proofs be hai

Then Ariya show him all evidence then he said

BB: Okay Mana ki he doesn't run illegal businesses but what about Ragini & what about accident of Mom-Dad & Uncle-Aunt huh

Do you have any proof about that his family isn't involve in this huh tell me

Riddhima: I'll find the proofs for proving him innocent not only this I will find her also that's my promiss to you BB.

Per Kya iske baat mujhe aur sejal ko apni vohi purane wali BB wapas mil jayegi.

BB: jis din yah sab kuchh theek ho jaega aur aur Ragini wapas mil jayegi.

Use din mein bhi tumhara purana wala BB Ban jaunga.

Or ek baat yad rakhna ki Vansh Rai Sighania is very HEARTLESS MAN. So be careful from him.

Saying that leaves from there & behind him Ariya also go.Riddhima become sad because of BB talks.

Sejal tried console Riddhima but she herself was also hurt as riddhima. Because for them they BB is meant a world to them.Same thing goes for their BB also.

Sejal:Riddu Woh I was thinking about something to plan in ka..

Before she could complete the sentence Riddhima cut her

Riddhima:Do whatever you want to do.I'll talk to you later.

Saying that she cut the call & go to washroom to get fresh.

On the other hand outside of her room someone was standing try to listen her conversation.

but he couldn't listen anything apart from Sejal name.he know that sejal is her bestfriend.he thought something.Then enter Riddhima's room & take something from her phone and leaves from there.

After getting fresh she go to downstairs to have lunch.Where she met Sia who very excited to know what happened in they date.After many Insist of sia she told her about happen in date offcause apart from kissing.

Ishani was also sitting there & she also listen everything but Was showing she don't care.In reality she was happy for her brother but also she jealous from Riddhima because she has some one who take care her & love her.

Other hand she think that she is very unlucky.She doesn't have anyone like that or she thinks like that.

Then she saw someone kept her favorite chocolate lave cake front of her.When she turns her back to see who is that & that is none other than her husband angre who brought this cake for her.

First she thought not to eat the cake but the smell of the cake was making her pregnancy hormones carzy.So without thinking she starts eating the cake like a bukhar.all chocolate was all over her face & she was cute like that and everyone was smiling at her childish nature.

Angre was Awee to her.Then he take napkin & try clean her face with so much care & love.for moment ishani was shocked.Then they have a eyelock.But they little moment was disturb by loud coughings of Sia & Riddhima.

They both got embarrasse.Angre was rubbing his neck in embarrassing.but ishani didn't give care about it & Resume eating her cake.Everyone shook heads on them & they also resume eating again.

After lunch Sia told Riddhima she wants see the gifts which given by Vansh her Riddhima.Then both of go to Riddhima's room

I hope you guys won't find this chapter because write very long chapter today So I hope you guys will like it.

Stay Safe & Stay Happy

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

341K 12.7K 69
riddhima: AAhhhhhh (she screamed in fear and hide behind the wall) vansh: Angre go there and check who is that angre : yes boss" (Angre slowly moves...
34.2K 2.9K 18
Every Love Story Is Beautiful But Their Is Unique *** He knew she was not to be accused. He knew it was not her mistake. And he knew her real ident...
17.1K 2.4K 40
First position in ARDUOUS AWARDS by nature-enchanterers First position in Nisha Fan Fiction awards by Nisha community Second position in BRIGHT BEGIN...
15K 1.6K 13
(riansh ff) Her one single dream, his freedom, and their sinful desires make up this dreamy love story that half of us crave! it can be something we...