Chaotic Rich boys club

By dyliannesaber

"This club should be called Oikawa's victims club!" Seven childhood friends and three adopted boys makes the... More

Introduction
Daichi start!
Satori start!
Kiyoomi start!
Tetsurou start!
Sachirou start!
Osamu start!
Semi start!
Tooru start!
Yuuji start!
Koutarou start!
Drinks
Which one is it?
Double dates
On the move
Throw it back
The fiance
Young master Oikawa
So what
Boyfriend duties
new start
Surprise baby sushijima!
strawberry
Bloom
First heartbreak
Bro-bond
Singing along
The future boss
message
New feels
Cool off?
Kiss and make up
Yes or yes
Adore you
scandal
Tooru's limits
A trip without Boss T.
Never not
Still into you
Midterm week
Handsome problems
A night to remember
Only want you
The luckiest fan
Heart to heart talks
Goodbye for now
Bar hopping
Going wild
Shirabu's cowardice
Sweets and rain
Semi's surprise
Be alright
Off limits
lalala~♡
Outreach programs 1
Outreach programs 2
More of you
Happy holidays
My Favorite Clothes
Touch
Chocolates
Falling
First night in Okinawa
Rollin'
Aphrodite
Guardian
Kei's 20th Bday
Small Doses 1
Small doses 2
On the job trainings
A week trip
Kei's graduation
Moonlight
Finale
Extra1: Tooru's married life
EXTRA 2: Satori's Married Life
Extra 3: Daichi's married life
Extra 4 : Med boys and Their Loving Husbands
EXTRA 5: Osamu's married life
EXTRA 6: Clubbing As Adults.

Risks

2K 78 144
By dyliannesaber

Summer festival.

Tooru arrived on a Friday night together with Takeru and Yuutaro. They will all stay at Kiyoomi, Tetsurou and Bokuto's villa.

Wakatoshi and Shirabu arrived as well and everyone will stay at the villa because they want a sleepover and more bonding time.

"I swear if you fuckers won't play nice to Kindaichi I will slit your throats." Kei threatened the twins, Yuuji, Kourai, Kenjirou, Koushi and Keiji. Wakatoshi was pretty chill about it just like Kei.

"Ugh. Fine." The others grumbled and Kei gave them a warning look before they all went inside the mansion.

Tooru was sleeping in his room. Takeru was playing with his other uncles leaving Yuutaro to watch TV on his own.

"Hiii. You haven't introduced yourself yet." Yuuji said and sat next to Kindaichi who got surprised at the sudden attention.

"U-uhm... Uh M-my name..."

"Chill cupcake, we don't bite." Kourai said and Kei gave the older males a side eye. Except Wakatoshi who just stood there patiently.

"I am... Kindaichi Yuutaro, first year law student in a university in Newyork." Kindaichi said nervously.

"Nice to meet you Kindaichi-kun. So I am Miya Atsumu, this is my twin, Miya Osamu. This guy is Sugawara Koushi, this guy is Shirabu Kenjirou, this guy is Tsukishima Kei, This guy is Akaashi Keiji, the tall bebby over here is Ushijima Wakatoshi, this guy is Hoshiumi Kourai and that guy next to you is Terushima Yuuji." Atsumu introduces the bottom squad to Yuutaro.

"Nice to meet you all." Kindaichi said and shook their hands.

They were all seated and chilling in the living room talking about random things but the nosy, pervert and no chill trio decided to do some shit.

"Sooo... We are pretty curious about something." Kourai starts and Kei bit the inside of his cheek and decided to look away because he was curious about the relationship as well.

"How did you and Tooru met?" Yuuji asked and Kindaichi nodded and started telling them the story.

"-I thought I was not attracted to men but when Kunimi Akira came into the picture, I started questioning myself." Kindaichi said and Koushi, Keiji, Kenjirou, Kourai, Yuuji, Osamu and Atsumu gasped. Kei covered his mouth in surprise while Wakatoshi stopped sipping on his choco milk drink given by his boyfriend.

"You two are not dating?!" Koushi asked and Kindaichi laughed and shook his head.

"What? No. Why is everybody thinking like that? I am going after his cousin, not Tooru-senpai." Kindaichi said and the bottom squad shared looks.

"I mean... Tooru is pretty hot and a great person himself but... Why not him?" Keiji asked and Kindaichi shrugged.

"Dunno. He feels... Taken. I don't know but I feel like he is already reserved. Guys, I already told you, I am only attracted to Kunimi Akira." Kindaichi rubbed his temples and the bottom squad cheered happily which confused Kindaichi.

"You... Guys are all taken right?" Kindaichi asked and they all nodded.

"Loveee, come here for a second." Tetsurou called from the kitchen and Kei excused himself.

"Yes love?" Kei approached Tetsurou and the older male wrapped his arms around him.

"What's up? What happened?" Kei asked and rubbed circles on Tetsurou's back.

"I don't feel at ease. I don't know but I feel like something surprising will happen later. I don't know love. I suddenly feel nervous." Tetsurou said and Kei sighed softly and kissed his boyfriend's temple.

"Gut feeling?" Kei asked and Tetsurou nodded.

"Your smile is scaring me sweetheart." Daichi said and sat next to his boyfriend who had a shit eating grin plastered on his pretty face.

"I am just happy and relieved." Koushi said and rested his head on Dachi's shoulder.

"What's wrong star?" Keiji asked and opened his arms for Koutarou.

"Man, playing with Takeru worn me out." Koutarou said and accepted the offer from Keiji. He laid between Keiji's legs and let the younger male play with his hair.

"Angel, I downloaded a game. Check this out." Sachirou approached Kourai.

"How much?" Kourai asked and Sachirou smiled nervously.

"I asked how much." Kourai asked and Sachirou got more nervous.

"P-promise me you won't get mad please?"

"I am starting to get mad tho." Kourai said and Sachirou took a deep breath.

"Twenty eight dollars..." Sachirou confessed and Kourai sighed in relief.

"I thought it was over a hundred just like that one you got scammed."Kourai said and Sachirou pouts so Kourai laughed and wrapped his arms around his boyfriend and kissed his nose endearingly.

Kiyoomi and Atsumu were flirting in the flight of stairs. Osamu was eating and letting Rintarou feed him. Eita and Kenjirou were talking about concerts and something like that while Wakatoshi was chilling in Satori's arms. He was sipping on his choco milk box while resting his head on Satori's chest and letting the slightly older male play with his hair and kiss his head. Yuuji was sitting next to his fiance who had an arm around him and he was playing games on Chikara's phone.

Tooru finally woke up and then he made his way outside quietly since Takeru was already asleep.

"Guys, I need to tell you something. It's important." Tooru said and made everyone anxious.

The chaotic richboys plus their boyfriends gathered in the living room. Kiyoomi asked the maids to serve them some snack first while they waited patiently for Tooru to start the talking.

"So... Iwa-chan called me on valentines day." Tooru confessed and everyone was shocked.

"The hell does he want?" Koutarou, Tetsurou, Daichi, Kiyoomi, Eita and Satori asked angrily.

"Chill guys. Papi Haj did nothing wrong here." Sachirou states.

"He didn't?" Satori asked.

"For real?" Kouratorou asked.

"Are you serious?" Eita asked.

"No jokes?" Daichi asked.

"But... He..." Kiyoomi trails.

"How come he did nothing wrong again?" Tetsurou asked.

"It was me who hurt them not the way around." Tooru said.

"Oops. Sorry. My bad." Koutarou, Satori, Daichi, Tetsurou, Kiyoomi and Eita said. Making their partners shake their heads.

Tooru started telling them the story. Some were happy, some were excited and some were scared for the outcome.

"Will you really risk it?" Tetsurou asked seriously and Kei turned to look at his boyfriend. Of course Tetsurou will start acting like such because he is really close to Tooru.

Tooru is really important to him and Kei understand how his boyfriend can be so protective of Tooru. He is not jealous tho.

"Yeah. What if he is just playing games huh?" Koutarou said and Keiji sighed and shook his head.

"I don't know guys. I don't know." Tooru stresses out.

"Do you want to be with Iwaizumi? Its not going to be easy." Daichi said.

"Hm. What if he is planning for revenge and-"

"Babe, you watch too much drama. If these guys won't cooperate then we will. Right guys?" Wakatoshi asked and the bottom squad plus Chikara, Sachirou and Rintarou nodded.

"Baby, the betrayal-"

"Shush babe. You know how long we waited for this to happen and now you guys will act all possessive and over protective on him. How are we suppose to help him and Haj to get together when you guys are acting like this? You won't even ask him what he wants and what are his plans." Wakatoshi said and Satori quickly apologized then proceed to calm his baby down.

"Love... Not you too." Tetsurou said and Kei refused to look at him because he surely wants Tooru and Hajime to get together.

"Sorry Star but... I am on the other side." Keiji said and Koutarou licked his lips and nodded.

"Sweetheart? You too?" Daichi asked.

"Team Haj over here. Sorry not sorry sweetheart." Koushi replied.

Kiyoomi turned to look at Atsumu and the blond male gave him a little smile and he already got his answer. He just sighed and shook his head.

Kenjirou glared at Eita and the older male smiled nervously and reached out to hold his hand.

"Guys, we should listen to Tooru and the others." Eita said and Kenjirou nodded in delight.

"So... What's the plan?" Kiyoomi asked and Atsumu smiled happily.

"Do you even have a plan?" Daichi asked and Tooru shook his head.

Tetsurou, Koutarou and Satori shut their mouths up and sat on their seat while leaning on the back rest. Honestly they didn't want Tooru to take the risk because of the possible consequences.

The others were talking about how they will protect Tooru and Hajime for tomorrow. They were planning things accordingly while Tetsurou sat there with a bored expression. Satori was quiet in his seat while Koutarou plays with his phone.

The three refused to cooperate and they just leave them be.

"Let's hope the plan will work. Thanks guys." Tooru said.

It was time for them to sleep since it was already late and they still need to go to the tailor to get their yukatas.

The pairs entered their rooms and they exchanged goodnights. Takeru and Yutaro will sleep in Tooru's room by the way.

Kei got outside the bathroom after his bath and he changed into his pajamas. There he saw Tetsurou was chilling in the balcony. He approached the older male and the older male quickly wrapped him in his arms.

"I know you're worried and you really love Tooru senpai but you're going overboard." Kei told him and Tetsurou sighed.

"How can we be so sure that Iwaizumi is not playing with Tooru? Tooru hurt him real bad." Tetsurou said and Kei sighed.

"Tooru-senpai never asked anything from you guys... He's too selfless so please, cooperate love." Kei said and Tetsurou bit the inside of his cheek.

"Fine." Tetsurou grumbled and Kei smiled before pulling Tetsurou for a soft kiss.

"We are meeting your brother in the morning right?" Kei nodded and led the older male inside the room. He closed the door and Tetsurou carried Kei to the bed.

"I've never saw your brother since that incident. I am still pretty scared of him." Tetsurou confessed and Kei held his hand.

"Aki can't tear us apart so don't worry okay?" Kei reassured.

"Aweee... Why is my love being so sweet today?" Tetsurou said and wrapped his arms around Kei then peppered his face with kisses which made the younger male giggle.

"Are you mad at me?" Wakatoshi asked his boyfriend who was sitting on the window seat while Wakatoshi was sitting on the bed.

"No... Just thinking about something." Satori said and smiled a little at his boyfriend.

"Iwaizumi is a good person okay? He will never play with your dear Tooru." Wakatoshi said and Satori sighed and rubbed his temples.

"What-"

"Hold on babe. I have to call someone." Wakatoshi said and excused himself.

"Hi, its me Ushiwaka."

"...sir. Uhm... Good evening, howay I help you?"

"No, need to be very formal Iwaizumi-San. So it's about tomorrow and uhhh Tooru."

"...what about tomorrow?"

"Tooru asked for our help and we are helping you guys hehe."

Satori watched his boyfriend talk to Iwaizumi over the phone and he shook his head before he rolled his eyes. He made his way to the bed and laid down. He crossed his arms as he waited for Wakatoshi to finish the phone call.

"Great. See you tomorrow and I'll be updating you about our location tomorrow okay? Rest well and goodluck! Me and my friends are cheering for you."

"Thank you so much Ushijima-sama." Wakatoshi laughed and shook his head because Iwaizumi was still stubborn about calling them young master.

The call ended and Wakatoshi made his way to the bed. There he saw his boyfriend laying down and staring at the ceiling. Satori was only clad on his shorts because he said it was too hot. The aircon was functioning well tho.

"Babe."

"Yes baby?" Satori asked and led Wakatoshi to straddle his torso.

"Please cooperate... Its for Tooru's happiness. He never ask for anything." Wakatoshi said and Satori sighed.

"Fine. But this Iwaizumi better be nice." Satori said and pulled his boyfriend down to hug him.

"My baby smells so good." Satori said and kissed Wakatoshi's neck then smelled his boyfriend.

"Babe, it tickles." Wakatoshi whined and Satori flipped their positions so Wakatoshi was now laying on the bed while Satori wat between Wakatoshi's legs.

The red haired then started tickling the olive haired male which filled Satori's room with Wakatoshi's laughter.

"Are you worried?" Keiji asked his boyfriend who was hugging him securely.

"Yeah... Its tooru we are talking about my world." Koutarou said and kissed Keiji's head.

"But we all know Iwaizumi-san is not that type of person."

"We haven't been in contact with him for months Keiji and... And who knows if he is just messing with our Tooru?" Koutarou said and Keiji sighed.

"He would never do that. Trust us star. This will be worth it. Cooperate please?" Keiji asked and Kotarou bit the inside of his cheek.

"Okay... I will cooperate." Keiji smiled and then he thanked his boyfriend before kissing him gently.

°°°°°

Tetsurou's legs were shaking. His hand was sweating so much in nervousness. Kei was chilling next to him and playing with his ipad.

"Tetsurou the last water bender." Kei snorts when Tetsurou held his hand and Tetsurou pulled his hand away but Kei stopped him.

"Nooo. Come give me your hand." Kei wiped Tetsurou's hand with the tissue and then he held it. He rested their hands on his lap then leaned his head on Tetsurou's shoulder and played on the older male's ipad.

"Love, when we go back to Tokyo, can we buy strawberries and chocolates? I am kinda craving for them..." Kei said as he scrolled on Tetsurou's feed. He was using his boyfriend's ipad by the way.

"I'll order it for you love. Dark chocolate right?" Tetsurou asked who was now holding his phone.

"Yes love." Kei replied.

"Done. They will arrive this afternoon love." Tetsurou said and kissed Kei's wrist.

"Huh? That soon?"

"Ahem." the lovebirds got startled when someone cleared their throat and they both looked up only to see Akiteru so they both sat properly.

"G-good morning Tsukishima-san. Please uhm... Have a seat." Tetsurou said and Akiteru took a seat across them.

Tetsurou raised his hand and  a waiter came to ask for their order. Tetsurou ordered for his and Kei's meal and then asked Aki what he would want for breakfast. Aki told him anything was fine so he ordered pancakes and strawberry ice cream for the older male.

Honestly Aki was amused but he kept his stoic face. He wanted to scare off the taller male.

"Since when?" Akiteru asked.

"When what?" Kei asked.

"You two. When did you started dating or something. Last time I check he was only a friend of your friends boyfriends." Akiteru said and  Tetsurou turned to look at Kei.

"Where should I uhhh start?" Tetsurou asked as he kept on fumbling with his hands under the table.

"From the top... Make it drop. That's some wet ass-"

"Aki-nii stop it. It's embarrassing. " Kei hissed and covered his face in embarrassment which made Akiteru laugh while Tetsurou smiled softly.

"How is that embarrassing when you two were doing too much pda earlier huh? Anyways... Go ahead Kuroo-san." Akiteru said and crossed his arms.

"So uhm... I first noticed Kei when we were helping out a close friend of ours for his dance presentation. It happened... Uhhh... August. That was still August. We went out on a double date and I tried to confess to him a month later but of course, he turned me down. We started talking again that night when you guys were eating dinner with your biological father and his uh... New family." Kuroo said and Akiteru raised his brow.

"Wait... Why did you turn him down?" Akiteru asked his brother.

"What he who should not be mentioned was very traumatising for me." Kei said and Akiteru thinned his lips.

"Okay... Carry on Kuroo-san." Aki said and Tetsurou nodded.

"On my birthday last November, we planned to have brunch together but Kei woke up late and he had an important exam that day so it was cancelled but later on that day he surprised me with a cake and a gift. Then uhm... A month later we went to a rural area in the mountains and we started talking about our relationship. I told Kei I still like him and I still want to pursue him. Kei was okay with that so I started courting him properly. He spent his Christmas vacation with me and my family and then on valentines day, Kei gave me his answer." Kuroo said and Aki thinned his lips ans turned to look at his brother.

"You made him cry multiple times didn't you?" Kei looked away in guilt and Tetsurou told the older Tsukishima it was okay and it was already in the past.

Their orders were served and Kuroo felt a little more relaxed than before because Aki was now talking to him casually.

"Oh my god. You pay for his rent? What are you? His sugar daddy?" Aki gasped and Kei hissed while Tetsu smiled nervously.

"Tsukishima-san it's okay. We split the bills because I also do sleepovers there."

"And what do you do during your sleepovers?" Aki asked and crossed his arms looking stern as he furrowed his brows.

"Jesus Christ. We sleep. What else?" Kei hissed.

"We study together too and do some chores." Tetsurou said and Akiteru raise a brow.

"Just that? Boring." Aki said and Kei hissed at his brother.

"Oh my god. Chill brother. Quit hissing at me or you'll turn into a snake."Aki said and sipped on his iced tea.

"Tsukishima-san, I respect your brother. I only date for marriage and uhm..." Akiteru sighed and shook his head.

"You guys are still too young. The future might change. What if you'll wake up and you no longer love Kei?" Tetsurou furrowed his brows and turned to look at his boyfriend only to see those insecure eyes.

"That will never happen. I know what I am doing Tsukishima-san. I will only love Kei for the rest of my life." Tetsurou said and Akiteru chuckled.

"Kids these days... You guys are so romantic." He said and shook his head.

"If you need money, call me okay?" Akiteru said and Kei rolled his eyes.

"I have allowances coming from my scholarships. Stypen and some reward from the university because of my outstanding grades. Thanks for the offer tho." Kei said and Aki nodded.

They finished eating their breakfast and it was time for Akiteru to go. They all headed outside after paying and walked Aki to his car.

"Hey mister rich handsome guy... Take care of my baby brother will ya?" Tetsurou smiled and noded at Akiteru who smiled a little at him.

"I wish you all the best and Kei, call me more will ya?!"

"Yeah whatever. You'll be late." Kei said and Akiteru snorts and waved goodbye before driving off.

The two made their way to Tetsurou's foreign car and they both got inside.

"He likes you." Kei said and fastened his seat belt.

"He does?" Tetsurou asked while a little smile was blooming on his lips.

"Uh-huh. He left me under your care and wished us all the best. Trust me he likes you." Kei said and Tetsurou smiled happily.

"That's really good to hear."

°°°°°
Iwaizumi was already at the festival along with Makki and Mattsun. He was actually third wheeling as he waited for the go signal.

He already saw some of Tooru's friends at the festival.

Suna and Osamu were eating Takoyaki together--- more like only Osamu eating the Takoyaki and Suna cleans his boyfriend's face.

Iwaizumi also saw Akaashi and Bokuto. They were playing the shooting fame where Koutarou was trying to win Keiji a stuffed toy.

He also saw Yuuji and Chikara. They were playing the ring game and they were both having fun as they were trying to win each other prizes.

Atsumu and Kiyoomi were buying fruit shakes. Atsumu was queueing while Kiyoomi guards his lover.

Satori and Wakatoshi were both holding apple candies. Satori saw a pretty flower so he bought it and tucked it on Walatoshi's ear and snapped a photo of his boyfriend wearing a pretty Yukata, holding the apple candy and having a flower on his ear.

"Gorgeous." Satori said and kissed Waka's forehead.

Sachirou and Kourai were playing the goldfish scoping game.

Kei and Tetsurou were buying cotton candies.

Daichi and Koushi sitting down on a bench as they enjoyed the shaved ice treats.

Eita and Shirabu checking out a stall which sells masks.

He already saw the others but not Tooru. Just where was Tooru and Takeru?

"Where are they..." Iwaizumi asked himself quietly.

°°°°°

"Aw man. Not again." Sachirou pouts and Kourai laughed when his boyfriend failed on the goldfish scooping thing.

"Angel, it's not for you. Come on let's go before you actually spend all your money here." Kourai said and Sachirou took a deep breath.

"Last one angel." Kourai was weak over those puppy dog eyes so he nodded and watcher Sachirou pay to get a new scoop.

Fail.

Sachirou failed so Kourai decided to play for his boyfriend. He can feel Sachirou was getting frustrated. He took out his wallet and handed the owner a few bills then tried to scoop gold fishes but he failed.

Failed.

Failed.

Failed.

Kourai now gets it why Sachirou didn't want to stop playing without being able to win one fish. It was honestly frustrating.

"That's enough Angel..." look how the tables have turned. Sachirou was now begging Kourai to stop while the short male gave him a pair of puppy dog eyes which made him immediately give up.

The owner shook his head as he watched both determined boys tried their best to catch a fish.

"Can't we just buy one in a pet shop?" Sachirou asked and tugged on Kourai's fre hand.

"No. This is way more exciting."Kourai said and Sachirou squat down next to Kourai.

"Uncle will show you how it's really done okay? Watch closely boys." The owner said and couple nodded.

The owner scooped a goldfish in one go and they were amazed.

"Uncle will give this goldfish. Try again boys. Two tries for free." the owner said and the couple happily grabbed a new scoop and tried.

"YAAAAYYY!" Kourai cheered when he caught a goldfish.

"I caught one too!" Sachirou said happily and the owner watched the couple compare their gold fishes with a fond smile.

°°°°°

"Does it taste good?" Daichi asked his boyfriend who was eating the shaved ice treat while smiling happily.

"Uh-huh. Why are you not eating yours sweetheart? Do you not like it?" Daichi shook his head and smiled at his boyfriend.

"I am just... New to this. I haven't ate anything like this before."

"Well, you already ate the other type of this treat--- the expensive ones. Anyways, open your mouth. Have a taste." Koushi said and Daichi obliged. He opened his mouth and let Koushi fed him.

The coldness of the ice and the sweetness of the blueberry flavor hits his tongue and he liked it. He started eating his and Koushi was now smiling at him as he watched him eat.

While they were chilling on the bench while waiting for their go signal, a lot of bypassers noticed Koushi. Koushi was a stunner with his yukata and same goes to Daichi who wore a similar yukata.

Daichi wondered why but when he scooted closer to Koushi and placed a hand on Koushi's knee and led the slightly older male's legs to his, (he closed Koushi's legs and he didn't want to say it out loud) Koushi turned to look at him and an evident look of confusion was there.

Sawamura just shook his head and smiled at his boyfriend before kissing his forehead affectionately.

°°°°°

Rintarou chuckled and shook his head as he watched his boyfriend's eyes sparkled at the sight of food stalls.

"Narin. Why is the food so cheap?" Osamu whispered at his boyfriend. He didn't want to offened anyone but he really wanted to know why the food is priced that way so he just whispered it to Suna.

"My Prince, you are used to very expensive foods. They taste the same tho. Come here, I'll buy you a takoyaki." Suna led his boyfriend to a Takoyaki stall and he bought some for his boyfriend.

The lady kept on checking his boyfriend and Suna's eye twitched in annoyance but he remained cool. He didn't want to anger his boyfriend by making a scene.

"Narin it tastes really good. Thank you. I love you." the lady was flustered to hear Osamu and Suna looked all smug.

"You're always welcome my Prince. I love you too." Suna said endearingly and wiped the corners of Osamu's mouth before wrapping an arm around his boyfriend and led him away there.

"Do you want some?" Osamu asked and Suna nodded so Osamu fed Suna some Takoyaki. The taller of the two smiled at Osamu before thanking him which Osamu replied with a peck on the lips.

Oh how bold and affectionate Osamu is these days. Rintarou is so proud of his Prince.

°°°°°
Atsumu was still queueing for the fruitshakes he wanted to try and Kiyoomi guards him three meters away.

He was so distracted with blender so he didn't noticed the man who was trying to touch him from behind.

"The fuck are you trying to do?" hearing Kiyoomi's angry voice, Atsumu got startled and scared so he turned to turn around to explain to his boyfriend he only want fruitshakes but he saw Kiyoomi holding a man's wrist.

He looked so mad.

"You wanna fight?" Kiyoomi hissed and Atsumu pulled his boyfriend away to stop the fight.

"Omi, you need to calm down. What happened?"

"That guy was checking your ass. Even tried to touch you. He was probably fantasising about you." Kiyoomi said and pouted.

"Oh... He did?" Kiyoomi nodde and Atsumu turned to look at the other costumers who also saw it. They nodded.

"I will maim you if you don't fuck off right now pervert." Atsumu hissed and the man hurriedly left.

"Here's your order sir. Thank you." Atsumu smiled at the stall owner and Kiyoomi paid for their drinks. They also apologized for making a scene and the stall owner said it was fine.

Kiyoomi and Atsumu were holding hands while holding the fruitshake on their other hands.

"Where are we going?" Atsumu asked.

"Finding a good spot for Tooru and Iwaizumi-san." Kiyoomi replied and they entered the mini forest which was not crowded.

"This won't do. Still many couples trying to do shit here. Call Ushiwaka." Kiyoomi said and Atsumu nodded.

Atsumu informed Wakatoshi and the other male told him that Tooru, Yutarou and Takeru were still waiting for Kunimi to arrive so they still have time to find the perfect spot.

"Hey honey."

"Yeah?" Atsumu turned to look at his boyfriend.

"Can... Can we have a photo together?" Kiyoomi asked shyly which Atsumu found so adorable.

He kissed his boyfriend on the lips first and it tastes like mango. He smiled and pulled away before pulling out his phone.

"Sure thing." Atsumu said and winked at his boyfriend who still wanted more kisses.

°°°°°

Eita was holding Kenjirou's hand while they were having a stroll around.

"Semi-kun?" Kenjirou let's go of Eita's hand and he turned to look at the group of people who called his boyfriend's name.

"Hey." Eita smiled but he felt a little bit hurt at what Kenjirou did.

"I'm Nako, your classmate in high school." Eita's eyes widened and he smiled brightly.

"I haven't recognized you. You look so different now Nako-chan." Kenjirou thinned his lips but he kept mum. He played with his phone to avoid any social interaction because he is that type of person.

Kenjirou Shirabu is a private person just like the lovers of the chaotic rich boys club.

"Is he a friend?"

Kenjirou scoffed internally but he looked up at his phone and turned to look at Eita.

"No he's not just a friend." Eita chuckled and Kenjirou raised a brow.

"A best friend?" Kenjirou laughed and shook his head.

"I am Shirabu Kenjirou, second year medtech student in a prestigious medschool in Australia." Kenjirou introduced himself.

"Do you like Eita?" Kenjirou straightforwardly asks and Nako blushed.

"I see. Too bad." Kenjirou said and shrugged.

"Why is that?" her friends asked and Kenjirou smiled a little.

"He's my boyfriend." Eita said and held Kenjirou's hand.

"We'll get going now." Eita said and left with Kenjirou.

The walk was quiet and Eita suddenly got really nervous. He can sense Kenjirou's sour mood so he brought the younger male to a food stall. He bought him food and brought him to the parking lots.

"Are you mad at me?" Eita asked and Kenjirou turned to look at the older male.

"No... Just... Wondering why."

"What why?"

"I am just having stupid thoughts. I don't want to make a fool out of myself in front of you." Kenjirou said and Eita bit the inside of his cheek.

"Is it about Nako?" Eita asked and Kenjirou sighed.

"You met her first. She's pretty. She can give you--- nevermind." Kenjirou stopped himself and took a deep breath.

"I love you. Only you okay? No need to worry about other people. Even if I met her first, my heart belongs to you. I love you so much Kenjirou... Can we not fight anymore please? I don't want to lose you the second time." Eita said and held Kenjirou's free hand.

Kenjirou's heartached at the mention of second time. He loved this man with all his heart too and he was also scared to lose Eita so he dicided to cooperate.

"I'm sorry... I love you too. Let's drop it off." Eita smiled happily and pulled Kenjirou into a warm hug then kissed the crown of Kenjirou's head.

°°°°°

"Ah shit." Yuuji clicked his tongue when he missed the pole for the nth time.

"Language Uji, there are kids." Chikara said and chuckled.

"Oh. Sorry. My bad." Yuuji said and approached Chikara.

"Man. I can't do toss rings anymore. I keep on losing." Chikara smiled and pulled his fiance and made him stand in front of him.

"Here." He said and guided Yuuji in playing toss rings.

Yuuji tosses the ring and he didn't missed the pole this time so he happily smiled at Chikara who was also smiling softly at him.

They played until they managed to get the pikachu stuffed toy that Yuuji kept eyeing earlier. Yuuji didn't say he wanted it but Chikara knew Yuuji would love it.

"Thank you Chikara." Yuuji smiled and Chikara's breath was taken away with Yuuji's sincere and gentle smile.

"I love you." Chikara blurted out and Yuuji's eyes widened and he started blushing madly.

"S-so suddenly? I feel shy..." Yuuji said and covered his face with the stuffed toy which made Chikara laugh out loud.

"Why are you being so adorable huh?" Chikara asked and tried to pry off Yuuji's stuffed toy.

"Oh look! It's Terushima-senpai!" a group of pretty girls approached them and Chikara got a clue who they were.

People from the past.

He just stood there quietly as he tried to calm himself down.

"So uhm. Yes, meet my fiance, Ennoshita Chikara. He also goes to the same university as us and he is taking a business course." Yuuji introduces Chikara which made Chikara surprised for a sec but he covered it like a pro.

"Nice to meet you all." Chikara smiled at them.

"Ahhh. So he's the reason why you are happier and healthier nowadays Terushima-senpai. You look good together. We wish you all the best and enjoy your date senpais." they said and the couple smiled at them before taking their leave.

"You're... Okay with that now Uji?" Chikara asked and Yuuji turned to look at him.

"Okay with what Chi?" Yuuji asked and Chikara took a deep breath.

"Introducing me as your fiance..."

Yuuji blinked and then he wrapped an arm around Chikara before resting his head on the raven haired guy's shoulder.

"Of course." Yuuji said and Chikara sighed in relief before wrapping his arm around Yuuji and kissed other male's temple affectionately.

°°°°°

"Why are you so good at this Star?" Keiji asked his boyfriend who was holding the toy gun and kept on shooting the little toys down go get his price.

"I am used to this kind of things my world. Me and my friends would chill a lot in firing ranges." Koutarou replied.

"I see. That's so cool!" Keiji said and Koutarou smiled and him and pulled his boyfriend closer to him.

"Here. I'll guide you." Koutarou said and Keiji smiled and nodded as he let Koutarou guide him.

Koutarou paid for another set and helped Keiji get the big price with a huge owl plishie. These two started collecting owl plushies ever since they got together. It is now their thing.

"Congratulations." the couple smiled happily as they accepted the price.

They thanked the man before leaving and the couple made their way to the parking lots to place the huge stuffed toy inside the car first before roaming around.

"Is that Kenjirou and Eita fighting?" Koutarou whispered and Keiji hurriedly shoved the stuffed toy inside the car and then closed it.

"They made up." Koutarou sighed in relief and so did Keiji. Koutarou held his hand and then they made their way back to the stalls.

"Too early to say this but... I want a future with you Doctor Keiji." Koutarou said and Keiji felt his heart flutter.

"I'm glad we are on the same page Engineer Koutarou." Keiji said as he smiled so happily.

"I love you so much." Koutarou said and kissed the back of Keiji's hand affectionately.

°°°°°
Kei was buying cotton candies when he saw Hajime, Issei and Takahiro from a distance. He paid for his candy before he hurriedly went back to Tetsurou's side.

"What's up? Why were you such in a hurry?" Tetsurou chuckled and cupped the younger male's cheeks. Kei just scrunched his nose and then shook his head.

"Love, let's go over there." Kei said. He really want Tetsurou not to see the trio because the worry wart boyfriend of his will start acting up again and he didn't want to spoil the set up they prepared for Iwa and Tooru.

"The fireworks will begin soon. You think this is a good spot love?" Tetsurou asked and Kei shook his head.

Tetsurou just chuckled and then Kei let his boyfriend find a great spot to watch the fireworks. It was just the two of them on that place. Honestly Kei was nervous but still he felt safe around the older male.

"I saw Iwaizumi, Hanamaki and Matsukawa." Kei took a deep breath and scooted closer to Tetsurou and wrapped his arms around him.

"Its going to be fineee. Love, you seriously need to put faith on us." Kei said and Tetsurou bit the inside of his cheek.

"Yeah. I should." Kei smiled at what he heard and let the older male kiss him softly out there.

They just waited there, sitting on the grassy field, Kei hugging Tetsu for comfort and Tetsurou holding Kei's hands as they waited for the fireworks to begin.

°°°°°

"Tooru is still waiting for Akira to arrive... Uhm... Tori is with me. Thank you, enjoy your date too." Wakatoshi said and ended the call.

Satori was holding a paper bag filled with the stuffs they bought. Whatever caughts Wakatoshi's attention, Satori buys it instantly.

"Why are you following me? Walk next to me." Wakatoshi's said with a pout. and Satori kissed the pout away before chuckling to himself.

"You were checking my ass didn't you?" Wakatoshi's asked and Satori choked on his spit because he was caught.

"Anyways, what were you about to tell me about Sean?" Wakatoshi asked and reached out to hold Satori's hand which Satori held securely and even kissed the back of it endearingly.

"So yes. Sean is an illegitimate child--- no. We are not discriminating here. I am just telling you the truth and I hope that you will not--- okay. Okay fine. So he wants to be an heir but the real heir is there which leave him no choice but to have the life he has now. He won't have any share of the companies they have and he is not even introduced as a part of his family because he is an illigimate child." Satori said and Wakatoshi nodded.

"He just... He wants to be afflicted with someone who is rich." Wakatoshi said and Satori nodded.

"You know how much I love you right?" Wakatoshi asked and Satori turned to look at his boyfriend. Just one look at Wakatoshi's eyes and Satori knows. He knows it.

"Yeah... and I love you too." Satori said and Wakatoshi smiled happily.

"Let me call Haj. He and Tooru needs to meet now." Wakatoshi said and Satori nodded.

"Okay. Go on baby." Satori said and smiled softly at his baby Sushi.

°°°°°

"Breath in, breath out. Calm the fuck down dude. It's just Akira." Tobio and Tooru tries to calm Yuutaro down who was having gay panic attacks.

"Well, that Kunimi Akira is like the love of my life. I will marry him right here right now." Yuutaro said and both Tobio and Tooru laughed while Shoyo smiled softly.

"You're whipped."

"I know." Yuutaro said and the three sighed.

An expensive black camaro just arrived and it was parked next to Tooru's white Bentley. Kunimi Akira got off the car and he was wearing a Yukata and the traditional sandals.

Kindaichi's breath was taken away--- literally he forgot how to breath that even Hinata panicked because he was turning blue.

"Good evening Kunimi Akira-san."

"Uhm yeah... Good evening everyone." Akira said and turned to look at his cousins.

"What the fuck are you two upto?" he hissed and Shoyo smiled at him.

"Hi, you already know me right? Tobio and I wanted to invite you on a double date hehehe." Akira raised his brow and crossed his arm.

"But... I don't have a date?" Akira said and Tooru bit his lip because his cousin is so dense.

"I volunteer to be your date." Kindaichi's said and raise his hand making Tooru face palm in second hand embarrassment.

"O-oh... Okay?" Akira said and turned to look at his other cousin, Tooru.

"What about you?"

"Takeru." He answered and Akira nodded.

"Are we waiting for Takeru?" Akira asked and they all shook their heads. Kindaichi's explained things and Akira nodded so the two pairs left Tooru alone who was 'waiting for Takeru to come back'.

Tobio and Shoyo were holding hands and walking happily while Akira and Yuutaro had a two feet distance between them. Akira was not saying anything which makes Yuutaro more nervous.

Akira saw three familiar people and he scoffed. He then turned to look at Yuutaro and narrowed his eyes at him.

"Are you having fun?" Akira asked and the taller male turned to look at him.

"It's nice here and you're with me so-"

"Cut the crap. Did you have fun trying to use me as a bait?" Yuutaro's eyes widen at the outburst and he looked at the pretty boy as if he had three heads.

"What are you talking about?"

"You wanted me to come here so Tooru can go to that guy and you can use me as a distraction-"

"No. It's not what you think." Yuutaro said and Tobio and Shoyo shared looks.

"Then what huh? You want to lie more to my face-"

"Akira let him talk. Christ. Listen to him will you?!" Tobio snapped and Akira shut his mouth up.

"He genuinely likes you. Can't you see that?" Shoyo asked and Yuutaro felt his entire face was heating up and so did Akira's.

Tobio and Yuutaro explained everything to Akira and Akira sighed and shook his head.

"Are you an idiot? He will get into trouble and-"

"It's his happiness we are talking about here Akira. He never asked for anything since we were kids and he always gives us the best shit even if we don't deserve it. Tooru-niichan deserves happiness too!" Tobio said and Akira thinned his lips.

"Yeah whatever. Lead the way and let's get over this date thing." Akira said and turned to look at Yuutaro.

"We should talk after this. Just the two of us." Akira said and Yuutaro nodded.

He felt so nervous and scared but he didn't want to spoil the mood so he just pretended he's fine.

As they were walking around, Akira noticed a man who was following them. He had a camera around his neck and he exactly knew what it means. He told Tobio about it and the other male sighed.

"They're after us. Especially Tooru." Kunimi said and Tobio sighed.

"Fuck... What do I do?" Tobio stressed out and Akira handed his car key, wallet and phone to Yuutaro before leaving.

He approached the man and he yanked the camera sling, choking the man in the process. He grabbed the camera and then kicked the guy as he watched the photos. Akira scoffed and then destroyed the camera and grabbed the memory card.

"Fuck you for spying on us whoever the fuck you fucking are." Akira hissed and then he returned to where the three were.

"Hand me my phone. I need to call my guards. Can't enjoy this mother fucking date with all these people watching us." Akira said.

°°°°°

"Hi... Long time no see." Tooru smiled at Hajime.

"Yeah... You're still stunning as ever." Hajime said and Tooru laughed.

"Thank you. So uhm... What do you want to do for tonight?" Tooru asked and Hajime's eyes widened.

"We get to do whatever we want?" He asked and Tooru shook his head.

"Not everything since its limited." Tooru replied and Hajime nodded.

"What are my options?" Hajime asked and Tooru laughed before explaining.

"Oh. We can watch the fireworks together." Hajime said and Tooru agreed.

The two walked to the stalls and Hajime was greeted by Yuuji, Chikara, Eita, Kenjirou, Sachirou, Kourai, Daichi and Koushi the four pairs acted as their cover.

"This way, they won't see you. Uhm... Our tower pairs Kurotsuki, TenUshi, SakuAtsu and SunaOsa will be here soon." Sachirou said and Tooru tilted his head.

"Where is our Star and World couple?" He asked.

"Heeeerrrreee! Sup man. How you doing?" Bokuto pats Hajime's back and then ruffled his hair.

"Good looking lad with a nice body... But I will fucking maim you once Tooru cries because of you okay?" Koutarou threats while smiling.

"Star." Keiji sighed and apologised before pulling his boyfriend away and told him to behave and play nice.

"We're here. We also bought food." the twins and their lovers just arrived.

"Now for our four tall ass trees friends." Kourai said and crossed his arms which made the others laugh at his remark.

Yes, Kourai is the shortest in the group but he got a tall ass bitch attitude that even Atsumu and Tooru can't defeat.

"Hello Iwaizumi-san." Wakatoshi smiled at Iwa and then Iwa bowed politely at him which made the tall bebby of the group giggle and shake his head.

"No need to be that formal around us Iwaizumi-san." Wakatoshi said and pinched Satori's back because the red haired was giving him a nasty look.

When they were all complete, the pairs surrounded Tooru and Hajime so that the soon to be couple will be safe and hidden away from posible paparazis around the area.

"Oh my god..." Koushi covered his mouth and then the others turned to look at what he just saw.

"Its Kunimi Akira."  Kiyoomi blurted and then turned to look at Tooru.

Honestly Iwaizumi was pretty nervous when he saw Tooru's cousin, Kunimi Akira who was the only son of Tooru's bitchass aunt. He was so scared because Kunimi might report it to his mother.

He was stoned on his spot and then the handsome tall guy whom he felt so much jealousy showed up and then approached Akira.

"What?" He asked and Tooru's childhood friends turned to look at him.

"Incase you didnt know, he's going after his cousin, not Tooru." Tetsurou stated nonchalantly.

"What is he doing?!" Tooru panicked when he saw how Akira casually approached a guy then beat him up. He was so horrified and not even Tobio and Yuutaro were stoppining him but when he saw how Akira destroyed a camera, he sighed in relief.

Yuuji whistled and turned to look at the bottom squad who were staring at Akira who was not wiping his sweat away. He was sooo hot and cute. Just how goodlooking is this family?!

"He fights well." Kourai comments and turned to look at his boyfriend who was pouting so he wrapped his arms around Sachirou's neck and pulled him down while he tip toed to peck his lips.

Akira then turned to look at them so the bottom squad proceeds to look away and pretend they were not checking him out earlier.

"The fuck are you looking at?" Akira rolled his eyed and Kei covered his mouth and turned to look at Kenjirou who had a smug look on his face.

"Gosh. So annoying." Akira said and held Yuutaro's hand before he dragged the other male with him making the bottom squad squeal and talk about how happy they were for Yuutaro.

"Ew. I am more good looking than that guy." Kiyoomi scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"If you want more snacks, how about you ask that Kindaichi guy or Kunimi guy over there?" Suna crossed his arms.

"Do you not want me anymore?" Koutarou gave Keiji his puppy eyes and Keiji chuckled and kissed his forehead.

Sachirou, Daichi, Chikara, Satori and Eita stood there looking annoyed and jealous but when their partners gave them affection, they easily made up.

"I am nicer and more handsome than that guy. I will also help you with your studies and I will cook for you." Kuroo said and Tsukishima laughed before reaching out to hold Tetsurou's hand.

"Of course I will always choose you silly. No need to be jealous." Tsukishima said and Kuroo scrunched up his nose and kissed Kei's wrist.

Tooru smiled softly as he watched his friends showing affection for each other. He is really happy for them. Hajime on the other hand was looking at Tooru like he was his world pr something.

They all continued walking and while they were walking, Yuuji, The twins and Kourai keep on clearing their throats.

"AHEM."

"Do you need mints for your sore throat?" Wakatoshi asked the four.

"Are you sick?" Keiji asked worriedly.

"I will seriously get sick if *cough* he *cough* wont hold *cough* his hand." Yuuji said and and Koushi laughed.

Iwaizumi knew what the others were upto butbhe was so shy to hold Tooru's hand. Tooru quietly walking next to him and they were two feet apart from each other.

"Coming throughhh." Kenjirou said and bumped his hip with Iwaizumi's. He then turned to look at Hajime with a smug look on his face and then Hajime turned to look at Tooru who looked really amused with how the others were indeed helping them.

They arrived at the site where they can look at the fireworks properly. Everyone was minding their own business and the couples were having their quality time with their partners leaving Hajime have his chance.

"The sky looks so pretty." Tooru said and Hajime smiled and nodded.

"Yeah... pretty, just like you." Hajime said and Tooru turned to look at him while blushing.

Koushi who heard it bit his lip and then hit Daichi who was so confused about why would Koushi hit him when he did nothing wrong?

Kenjirou scrunched up his nose and and then slapped Eita's thigh which startled the silver haired male.

Yuuji, The twins and Kourai had smug grins on their faces. Keiji had a soft smile on his face while both Kei and Waka had a blank look on their faces but they were fanboying inside.

The fireworks began and then the couples enjoyed it a lot. Hajime took a deep breath and then reached out to hold Tooru's hand.

"I like you... a lot." He confessed and Tooru smiled softly.

"Will you be my boyfriend?" Hajime asked and Tooru licked his lips and took a deep breath.

"Are you okay with ling distance relationship?" He asked and Hajime nodded.

"Let be together Iwa-chan." Tooru said softly and gave their hands a light squeeze.

Tetsurou, Koutarou, Kiyoomi, Eita, Satori and Daichi were giving Tooru and Hajime discreet looks but of course their boyfriends noticed it. They know. They just know how worried they were for Tooru.

Kei proceed to peck Tetsurou's cheek which successfuly grabbed the older male's attention. Tetsurou then peppered his face with kisses.

Kenjirou wrapped his arms around Eita and his boyfriend carried him before kissing his cheek softly.

Keiji just tugged on Koutarou's hand. Koutarou turned to look at him and gave him a soft smile before he played with Keiji's soft locks.

Koushi tapped Daichi's cheek and the taller male now had his attention. Daichi wrapped his arms around Koushi ans kissed the tip on his nose endearingly.

Atsumu simply made Kiyoomi look at him and then kissed him right there in the open. Kiyoomi didnt mind and responded to Atsumu's kiss.

Wakatoshi just stared at Satori's face and when Satori turned to look at him, he smiled at his boyfriend and then saw how Satori's eyes sparkled. He just let his boyfriend pinch his cheeks then kiss him softly.

"Good?" Rintarou asked when he fed Osamu some corndog. Osamu happily chewed on it with an adorable smile on his face which made Suna's heart flutter.

Yuuji holding Chikara's hand and Chikara was kissing Yuuji's wrist endearingly.

Sachirou was back hugging his boyfriend who was quietly enjoying the fireworks. He wrapped his arms around Kourai tighter and kissed his nape which made his boyfriend look up at him. He smiled at the shorter male who smiled back at him before pulling him down for a kiss.

Meanwhile...

"What does our Takeru want to eat?" Makki asked and Takeru smiled and pointed a cotton candy.

Mattsun bought the cotton candy and gave it to Takeru who thanked them both.

"Do you think... Haj finally said it?" Makki asked and turned to look at Mattsun who was carrying Takeru  on his back.

"They better be together or I will kick both their sorry asses." Takeru said ans the couple laughed.

"Where did you learn that?" Mattsun asked.

"Uncle Tobio and Uncle Shoyo." Takeru replied and then they saw Tobio, Shoyo, Akira and Kindaichi passed by.

The pairs were holding hands and Makki turned to look at Takeru who had a smug look on his face.

"Even Uncle Yuutaro is having his fun time with his crush,Uncle Kunimi. Uncle Tobio and Uncle Shoyo are having fun. Uncle Tooru better be taken once I see him later." Takeru said.

"What a good boy you are Takeru. You are so supportive with your uncles love lifes." Mattsun commented and Takeru hummed.

"I am still young butbthe feud in my family is suffucating. I want my uncles to be happy too." Takeru said  while smiling.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.2K 948 24
Atsumu and Osamu Miya inherit a house by a lake when their grandfather dies. The house needs renovating so the boys each invite 5 of their friends fr...
3.1K 61 18
Hinata Shoyo and her friends are a well known group at an all girls school in NYC. One day they get news from the principle that their neighbor, an a...
230K 8K 60
Dull eyes filled the world, grey and colourless. Only those who had met their soulmate could see eyes of colour. Kiyoomi Sakusa had never cared much...
17.5K 344 32
A group of boys finally moves to Tokyo to go to collage. Little did they know, they're gonna meet their soon to be lovers.... Oh, and did I forget to...