Strip for me: Vmin FF

By vminhasmyheart

{{completed}} Kim Taehyung who runs all strip clubs of the city takes a liking to one of the strippers, Park... More

Character Background
Who is he?
No thank you
Ceo of Sweetest desires.
Submission
You want me to what?
Huge mistake
Scream my name
Different
A Chance?
I want you
Hidden
Another big step
Adjustment
First Appointment
Pizza?
Unexpected Message
Unexpected Message PT.2
Unexpected Message : Last part
Two is better then One
9 months: BIRTH (short chapter)
FINALE
REWRITE

Your choice

1.4K 86 27
By vminhasmyheart

Third's person: 

The boy arrived home seeing his older brother in the kitchen as always. He was baking cookies after leaving food on the table. He turned to see Jimin and of course ran in to give him a hug

"Hellooo Hyung"

"Jiminahh~ I missed you "

"Hi Hyung I actually wanna talk to you and Hwa"

"Yes we can talk but first eat up" 

As I began to eat hwa came in giving me back hug and greeting jin who stood by the oven

"Since we are all here what was it you wanted to talk about Jimin"

"Well...." The boy began thinking about how he was going to tell them that he wanted to start dating. He spent so much time after a traumatic relationship hating men. It would have been surprising that after 5 years he wants to try. It was a scary but exciting topic. he didn't want to go through the same things he did in his past relationship but it was about that time. He didn't plan to be alone and single for the rest of his life.

"I want to begin dating again." Jin looked up almost dropping his mittens and Hwa's jaw dropped in awe. They looked at the boy in disbelief. He almost didn't believe his own words but he knew that is what he wanted.

"Jimin.," Jin said showing caution and concern while slightly excited to hear Jimin would try.

"Yes I know I can be emotionally unstable and yes I know I refused any man that asked me out but..." What the boy said next surprised them.

"I like taehyung..."

"You mean your boss? the one you were shunning constantly."  Jin questioned and he wasn't wrong.

"Yes him." My

"So suddenly," Hwa asked almost in confusion

"I had time to talk to him and get to know him just a little more and I spoke to a lady that worked for him as well. I saw such a sweet loving side to him and it was so nice to see that. I know it's so sudden and you guys probably think I might not be ready, But this is the first time in so long I have ever had an interest in anyone."

"He is right though Hwa, He wasn't interested in anyone in so long ever since the whole Chanyeol thing" Jimin cringed at the mention of his abusive exes name. He hated everything about Chanyeol. He was manipulative and horrible to him. But in the process of remembering he came to realize how sweet taehyung was and how much different he was compared to Chanyeol.

"He was so sweet to me when I was at his home, I truly think he is different."

"It is your choice Jimin, we trust your intuition"

"Thank you guys"

"If he hurts you I will kill him myself" 

"I will too," Jin said in agreement with Hwanwoong

"Okayy okaayyyy" Jimin smiled at both of them and they all got into a group hug. 

"Jimin go to bed you do have work tomorrow right."

"Yea I do goodnight both of you."

Jimin's Perspective:

I went to my room and made my way to the bathroom so I could take a shower releasing any stress that I held onto for the past two days. It was a long two days from and I was looking back thinking about my conversation with Ms.Amanda who confirmed that the gentlemen I saw was actually real.

Before I showered I found myself throwing up in the toilet. Holding my stomach and on my knees and waiting for it to happen again.

"What the hell is wrong with me."  I decided to get up and shower after such a disturbing event

As I showered a random thought came over my head almost making me fall

J-Just fu- ahh fuck m-me p-please

I will Jimin just be patient

 "Oh, my fuck I remember" And everything thought that came aroused me more. I then thought about having sex with Taehyung sober. wanting to enjoy the feeling while I was completely aware. More and more memories of that night possessed my thoughts 

Put yo-your dick i~inside me n-now

But jimin your not stretched out e-

N-now

I blushed at the sweetness in my mind, He was trying to be gentle with me even when I was begging him. I knew he wanted it but he still took his time with me.

"I really remembered it." This was a good and bad thing. It was good to finally remember the event but at the same time, it was bad. Now I craved him. I wanted to feel it again. 

Soon I left the shower drying myself and deciding not to put anything on because I was only going to bed and that was how I slept. I realized I haven't heard from Taehyung ever since I left him and decided that maybe I should text him

I hesitantly picked up my phone and opened our messages staring blankly at them. According to Taehyung, I hate men. How would he react to me texting him? It should be a big deal right?

After a while a procrastinating I said to myself You are overthinking this I doubt he would make a big deal out of. In fact, all he would do was flirt. I didn't mind anymore since I began to take a liking to the flirtatious boy and his actions. I swallowed my fear finally deciding to type

Mr.Kim

Me:

Hey Taehyung

Mr.Kim:

Jimin... What a surprise,  Hello sweetheart 

Me:

I have to tell you something...

Me:

I remember ... what happened that night

Mr.Kim:

You do? well, what do you think now?

Me:

After remembering I actually didn't mind

Me:

It was sweet

Me:

You were just taking care of me.

Mr.Kim:

I'm glad there was no bad reaction I still apologize though.

Me:

It's fine I came onto you

Me:

We don't have to worry about it anymore.

Mr.Kim:

Lemme know if you would like to be reminded kitten~

Me:

Well I will

Me:

Whenever I feel as if I want to

Mr.Kim:

Wow, no smart remark this time.

Me: 

Yah don't you flatter yourself

Me:

anywho I'm going to head to bed now see you tomorrow.

Mr.Kim:

I looked forward to it little one.

End of conversation:

This somewhat made my heart flutter. I couldn't get him out of my mind and it was almost dangerous how much he was on my mind... I wanted to confess to him and I decided that I was going to try and do it at work.

I should go to bed now. I finally removed my phone from my hands placing it down on my nightstand setting an alarm for 10:30. I was going to need more time to get ready since I really wanted to look nice tomorrow and to bed, I went.

-Chapter End

~

~

~

~ (a/n) I literally love this story, But I wanna learn Korean. I find the language so interesting. plus I wanted to go to Korea In the future. Also, why am I skipping school to write LOL FML. I plan on doing another story but I wanted to do a different ship Idk if you guys don't request, ill do a new Vmin story!!.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 48.9K 56
Kim Taehyung is a very wealthy man that just so happens to own a mansion full of lovers. Who also achieved his wealth through a porn empire. His very...
230 4 8
You always walked to work and then back home, and it was usually pretty late by the time you made it home. However, when you saw a boy getting jumped...
257K 8.8K 55
Lee Jiwon, the girl that Park Jimin secretly crushes on, is a nerd by day and a stripper by night. No one knows about that until she stripped for him...
10.2K 1.1K 36
Y/N, a famous K-pop idol, signs a special contract with HYBE Corporation. In addition to creating albums as an idol, Y/N has also agreed to film adve...