More Than I Deserve || 8th Me...

By sanrak_zalia

THIS IS THE PART 2 OF "MY ACCIDENTAL MET" Can also be read as a stand alone! before starting this you can re... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Please Read
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Note #2
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Extra #1
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Extra #2
Extra #3
Chapter 26
Extra #4
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 ( hehe enjoy!)
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Hiiiii!!!!
Chapter 43 (hehe enjoy)
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46 Cherry
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Extra #5
NAMJIN SPECIAL
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Ship special- Jeble
Masked Love

Chapter 21

262 13 15
By sanrak_zalia

To be honest... this chapter was giving me stares cause I wasn't publishing it...

Enjoy!

Some weeks later

Your POV

I got all the presents and now I need wrap them.

How?

I never wrapped a gift.

I was sitting on my office cabin, googling what stuff I need.

A tape, scissors, wrapping paper and ribbons. I had everything except for wrapping paper.

Yay.

I'll buy it tomorrow and wrap them. But firstly I need to hide them even from Ms. Moon. I pulled the recliner and kept everything behind it. Now even CBI won't find it.

I packed everything and thought to check on her, she is overtiming today.

I knocked before entering and saw her packing up. She is done.

"Let's go?" I asked and she smiled. The collidoor was empty and only our heels tick tick was heard. It was damned cold as I hitched my coat before going out.

I started to walk out when I saw a small snow flake falling down.

It is snowing!!

I caught it and started to admire it when another snow flake landed on my palm.

I looked at Ms. Moon as she continued to wak her way. I look up and see so many snow flakes falling on, some of them tangling on my platinum gray hair which I still had.

"Come on, it is getting cold." She shouted.

"But it is snowing!!" I shouted and started to collect the delicate snowflakes on my palm.

"Not like you are seeing them for first time." She rolled her eyes.

I gave her a duh look.

"You are not joking!?"

"Why would I?" I said and took out the NieCam, recording my first ever snow fall.

I will walk the way today.

Ms. Moon came to me with a hand full of snow flakes throwing it on me.

"I feel like Elsa!!" I shouted.

"Then I am Jack frost!" She said.

"No Anna?"

"I am not naive." She said and blow some air on me which looked like she is smoking.

"Look I am a dragon." I said and breath out with side of lips and nose.

We played like this for sometime until her uber came.

I took out earmuffs and wore a mask before going out, most of the people were using umbrellas and then there is me. I kept on catching snowflakes on my way until I reached home.

I open the door and came in to see Hobi oppa standing by the door.

"Where were you?" He asked.

"Seoul."

"Where were you?"

"South Korea. "

"Last time, where were you?"

"Here." I said and open Google earth.

He sighed before brushing off something from my hair.

"So you walked your way?" He asked.

"Yes and you saw it is snowing outside!" I said with the utmost happiness.

"I have being seeing this from my birth." Tae oppa said as I was hanging my coat.

"Till now I only saw snow on deep freezer." I said.

My hair were wet because some of the flakes melted in and now I need to blow dry them, waht if I stand outside? Will they freeze again.

"I have a question, do-"

"Don't even think about going out in wet hair, they won't freeze." Namjoon oppa said.

"Yes, smarty pants." I whispered.

"Smarty what?"

"Nothing. " I said and continued to dry them.

Jin oppa changed to news channel.

Heavy snowfall tonight.

A smile crept on my face.

"Someone is getting excited?" Jimin oppa said as he sat down next to be.

"More than I should."

"Now, go to sleep, it is already past your bed time." Jin oppa said switched off the TV.

"Yes, warden." I said.

"What you said?" He raised his voice a little bit.

"W.A.R.D.E.N" I spelled out with a cheeky smile.

"Come here you brat!" He said and I ran.

"Su flake attack!"  Su Flake started to jump on him and licked him as soon as he fall down.

"Brilliant Su Flake! When mommy needs help we will lick the attacker!" I said sarcastically.

He wiggles his tail not getting my sarcasm.

I saw Sushi and Tannie bitting  trying to bit on his legs.

"Atleast they love me." I said and picked both of them.

Sometimes I think Sushi got his soul switched to Su Flake.

"Su Flake! Attack your mommy!" Jin said and he started to chase me around.

"What the fuck! No!!!" I tried to run and God loves me so much that he gave me the speed of a year old kid in running.

He caught me and dragged me into his side of room and cuddled into me. Awww.

"Look he loves me more that you." I said and pups join in to a huge cuddle party.

Next day:

I woke up and felt the cold air hit my bare arms and legs cause all that chase made me so hot that I changed into shorter pjs.

I saw a little mist on window and ran to the collidoor to see the snow. I got my NieCam and slowly open the door.

White heaven!

I screamed in joy before jumping into the soft snow. Sooo Cold!!

I kept my camera on window sill and tried to run across the area.

"Woooooow!!"

Jin's POV

I ran out as soon as I heard a scream loud enough to wake up everyone. I recognized it , worried what happened.

As soon as I exit the dorm I saw Y/N lying on snow making snow angel.

Phew.

I stare at her until I notice she is out only in pj shorts , Tshirt and her infamous socks.

"Y/N ah! Come in!!! Atleast wear something full and play." I shouted but she either ignored it or too much in her world. I saw Kookie beside me wrapped in a blanket. Atleast he is covered.

I took her coat from hanger and went out.

"Come here." I said and wrapped her in the coat before throwing her over on my shoulders.

"Leave me!" She shouted and throw light punches on my back until I felt her moving and she slipped out of the coat falling down behind.

"Oh Fuck!" I said and turned to see her half inside a pile of snow, torso fully in.

"Help me." I heard her mumble and picked her out, she was pale now to the extent that she looked like a vampire.

"Take this and in now!" I said and gave her the jacket and we came in. I closed the door behind me and Kookie took her in his blanket, hugging her.

"She feels like an ice statue. Why you went out without any warmer?" He asked as I lit a fire in fireplace.

"Because she is a pabo." Yoongi said and sat beside the fire, soon Kookie brought her near the place and made her sit in his front to heat her up.

I saw her getting back to normal when Jungkook whispered something into her ear which increased her blood rush.

"Jeon Jeongguk!" She shouted and threw the water on his face before running out of the room.

I raised my eyebrow at him and all he did was to laugh hysterically.

"I just said Cherry." And he continued to laugh.

"Go and clean this mess." Yoongi said as he sipped on his Americano.

I went to kitchen to get some breakfast when she came down all ready to go out. Except she wasn't wearing suit.

"Today is friday~" she said sounding really happy.

"I lobeeeee this day." She said and continued to make chai.

She wore a black top with white trousers and a brownish checkered coat. Now I see why she likes casual fridays.

I went out to see her off and turned back when I felt some cold ice crawling in my shirt.

Does she threw a snowball ball at me?

I heard her laughing and then she ran away.

Wait till you get home huh.

Your POV

It was lunch time and I sat out in snow drinking hot chocolate. It was really beautiful, all the way I saw shops getting ready for Christmas, I felt I was in a snow globe. I removed my coat and let the cold air hit my skin.

"Nice tattoos." I heard someone and quickly pull my coat up.

"Ms. Moon, you scared me." I said.

"No, I didn't, you dis not even flinched!" She said and sat beside me.

I sipped again on my chocolate milk.

"It is a secret. Shh" I said and hummed.

"So, you're going back to visit your parents?" I asked.

"Not this time,  they are currently at my brother's." She said.

"So don't you want to go there? Not forcing you tho."

"He lives in other country." She added and huffed.

"How many siblings you have?"

"Older brother and older sister. 4 and 2 year gap." She said.

"Really? That must be fun!"

We talked calmly until the lunch was over. I walked behind her and put some ice inside her coat before running away.

"Aigooo! Heaven-ssi ah!!" She shouted from behind as I laughed at her.

Snow fall again started with mild winds which made my face numb. Oh damn.

I ran in and stood next to heater to get my face back.

Time skip.

I drove back home and saw a small Snow man outside with a stone smile.

Awww.

I checked it out and saw JJK encrypted beside him.

I saw a string like thingy across the door which was connected to roof and ice on it.

Nice idea, but I am not a stupid. I ringed the bell and hid beneath the window sill,Jin oppa came out and I pulled his hand to make him step on the string and a mountain full of ice landed on both of us.

Namjoon oppa came running out as he heard his siren scream but slipped on the hardened ice crashing on ice with us.

Jin and Namjoon oppa helped me to get up since most of the Snow was at my feet making them numb as we walked in full of ice.

Some days later:

It is only two days to Christmas and I forgot to wrap the gifts, great!

Currently struggling with tape and wrapping paper someone enter my cabin.

"Heav- what on the earth is this?" Ms. Moon said as he helped me to get out of the mess.

"I am trying to warp gifts."

"Looks like you are fighting it, you should have asked me." She said and kept the paper aside.

"See this carefully." She said and took box, how ironic that this is hers.

"And done!" She said and put a ribbon on it.

"I don't know maybe done?" I said and looked at my wrapped gift, it looks like someone just- it is really awful.

"I'll try it home, thank you!" I said as she leaves the cabin.

I recieved a text in group telling me everyone is out.

Thank God! I will take them with me and wrap them.

I put all the gifts on my room floor and sat again to wrap them. Please work this time.

I was struggling with tape when my door swing open.

Oh shit.

Yoongi oppa came in my sight with mouth hanging.

"Are you wrestling with paper and tape?" He said and squat down on floor.

"I was wrapping." I gave him an awkward smile.

"Paper is wrapping you." He said and took some out from my hair.

"You should have asked for help." He said. As I silently sat there.

"It might hurt." He said and pulled out tape which ended up on my cheek somehow.

"Clean this mess." He said and I removed waste paper and tape.

He didn't said anything next and quietly helped me wrapping them. Every step slowly, and folding mine.

We successfully wrapped me and he passed me other box.

He just stared at my box until it was finished. It wasn't really clean comparing it to the previous one. I turned my gaze to him and a small smile crept on his face. He patted my head and cheek before going out, no word said.

I put a name tag on the box and started to wrap another one.

All the boxes were done and I hid all the presents behind my clothes. I found a missing top during the "process".

Let's pray that I won't forget where I hid them.

I sat in the living room completing some work when I heard the door opening. Everyone is home now. They ran inside there room to hide the presents before anyone else could see it.

They all came out after an hour.

Hobi oppa brought a big box with him and a bright grin on his face.

"Let's decorate!" He grinned and pulled out a tree and all the balls and bells.

"Now, who wants to put up the star?" Namjoon oppa asked from the far corner of the room.

Before we would start to fight, Hobi oppa brought five boxes and told us to choose one. One of it have star and others don't.

Moment of truth.

"One, Two, Three." I shut my eyes and open the box, I heard a whine from Jimin oppa and open my eyes to see the star in my box!

"I won!" I said picked up the star in my hands. I walk to the tree and found myself struggling to put it on top because of the width of the tree.

"Help me, pleaseu." I sighed.

"Here." Tae oppa picked me up, holding my waist and I fix it on top.

"Simbaaa." He said and kept me up.

Everyone kept the gifts below the tree. And we were warned by Jin oppa to not to even go near  the gifts before Christmas.

Christmas day:

We all decided to open them in evening when everyone is free. Namjoon and Hobi oppa were at their studios while Jimin oppa was out to his dance room.

I took Ms. Moon's present and left.

I drove to her house and knew she won't be expecting me. I got a champagne bottle and drove to her.

I knocked at her door and was greeted by a sleepy Moon.

"Merry Christmas!" I said and she rubbed her eyes before hugging me. I could sense high level of Suju on her and she pulls me in.

"Merry Christmas. " she said and guided me to her living room.

"Here." I gave her present and she eyed me.

"Yes, you wrapped it." She giggled.

"How come you are here? I mean all of sudden."

"You told me you won't be going home, so I thought to visit you." I said and leaned on the sofa.

"Thank you." She said and I noticed a broken photo frame.

She popped the champagne bottle and poured for both of us.

"I broke up with my boyfriend. Yesterday." She said.

"I am sor-"

"He was shit, he was cheating on me and I dumped him, no regrets." She smiled "and then I went to party with my friends, we haven't seen other in days." She said.

"Good."

She was happy with her present and went to her room to get it paired it with some clothes.

I gave her thigh high boots knowing she is a partying person. She came out of her in a black dress and fully ready to go out.

"How am I looking?"

"So good that you might end up with minimal 10 numbers." I said and we both exit her house.

"Why don't you come with me?" She asked.

"Too noisy for me." I said and drove off.

We sat across the table and gave each other there presents.

My present were highlighted cause of unclean wrapping.

"Actually it was my first time wrapping."

"It speaks itself." Jungkook oppa said and started to open it.

"Light saber." They said and picked them in there hands.

"Switch them on now." I said and switched off the lights.

"Holy crap! It hve my name on the bottom."  Jin oppa said and as everyone fixed there eyes on there names shining on saberstick starting. The saber was the favorite colours while the names were highlighted in different.

Yoongi oppa couldn't switch it on for a while but as soon as he did it everyone looked it in awe.

A dark saber (black saber if you don't know) with deep crack on it all over shining red. His name and stage name were roughly carved which gave it a look like it is written by fire. Knowing he liked back and white, but white was just too plain for this.

A/N: now let describe others light saber.
(If you wanna know)

Jinnie: A pinkish saber with name carved in strong electric blue. (SeokJin and Jin)

Meow Meow: above (Yoongi and Suga)

Sunshine: Deep green with lightest golden yellow name. (Hoseok and JHOPE)

Joonie: electric blue with black name (Namjoon and RM)

Chim Chim: Fire orange saber with deep red name (Park Jimin and Jimin)

Taetae: Purple saber with white name (Taehyung and V)

Kookie: Deep purple saber with red name (Jeongguk and Jungkook)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

292K 11.8K 49
"YOU BELONG TO US" In a place where humans and hybrids barely co-exist, fate brings together the most unlikely of people, forcing them into awkward s...
132K 3.6K 24
"What are you trying to say..?" He asked. She inhaled. "We want you to become the eighth member of Bangtan Sonyeondan." He immediately started chokin...
717 59 13
Hello I am yn.. After meeting with 7 men who's love of my life my whole life changed What happen before they come in my life it's a little secret B...
6.9K 501 17
There are stories written about meeting the right person at the wrong time. In your story, he was the right person who was all wrong for you to claim...