dreamswap x female reader [ O...

By Keyrakhansa97

hello everyone I am a new member here, this is my first book. I hope you guys enjoy it and like it. story: (... More

prologue
part 1: misterious power?
part 2 : who are you ?
part 4 : ( y/n)?
part 5 : lear magic and portal?
part 6 : " new friends"
part 7 :" kidnapping"
part 8 : I will protect her until the end of my life."
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
A/N
if ( y/n) turn into a boy part 1
A/N : NEW BOOK HAVE BEEN UPDATE!!
part 15
part 16
part 17
if dreamswap + ( y/n) meet the original part 1.
if ( y/n) turn into a boy part 2
part 18
if ( y/n) has amnesia part 1
A/N : NEW BOOK AGAIN!!
if ( y/n) was death [×]
part 19

part 3 : promise

2K 57 9
By Keyrakhansa97

( y/n ) pov

now I'm hiding behind the tree that I saw earlier.
When I was hiding, I felt something while I was hiding behind a tree, but I don't want to think about that now.

suddenly I heard footsteps leading here, I started to panic, I don't know where else to hide.

I don't know what to do then I hide my head in my hands.

When I heard the sound of approaching footsteps, I started to panic even more.

When I was panicking, I didn't know that the sound of the footsteps had stopped right behind me.

I was the one who realized that the sound of the footsteps had disappeared, it means that now that person is behind me.

then I heard that person say "who are you?".

I was still scared, now I have to BRAVE to answer that person.

I then said "(y / n)". who is still hiding in my hand.

when I said my name that person then fell silent.

without me knowing that person was in his mind

"y-y / n her ... she's still safe ...
I thought ... she ... she's already ... "thought the person in shock." I saw it myself with my own sight together with my brother #########  that she fell from clif"thought the person in fear.

I, who is with this person I don't recognize, is indeed strange ... but why do I feel like I've met this person before.

I then shook my head getting rid of this uncomfortable feeling. I then researched that person .... and it turns out that all this time he was a member of the monster who had been free a few months ago.

I then felt my face slightly blackened, why didn't I notice it earlier.

"oh ... yes he has not told his name to me ... wow not manners it turns out he is" I thought sweating dropping.

second pov

y / n then clears her throat and gets his attention.

" What is wrong ?" he asked me.

"I don't want to be rude ... but since earlier you haven't introduced yourself to me you know". said y / n.

then that person blink then blush and embarrassed by this attitude.

then he quickly introduced himself to y / n,
" Forgive me ...
for my disrespect .... my name is dream ... dream guardian of positivity ". said dream polite.

y / n then chuckled as dream introduced itself.

"what's funny?" said dream a little annoyed.

y / n then shook his head and said "you remind me of my little friend" said y / n.

"what makes me the same as your friend?" said a curious dream.
"You both have the same personality .... or almost, the first to meet and then forget to introduce yourself" said y / n happily.

"oh ..." said the dream.
then the atmosphere became quiet. then y / n speak again.

"why don't we sit down first and know each other". said y / n smiling into the dream.

dream shakes his head and blushes a little because of the smile she gave him, dream actually missing her smile .... his childhood friend and brother.

"so what if our introduction starts with you first". said y / n.

".... of course" said the dream.

skip →→

After y / n and dream got to know each other (or again), they are now like close friends.

but immediately they were surprised by the necklace worn by y / n lit (2 / f / c), the dream that feels that y / n will wake up from sleep becomes a little sad. because he knows, that he will not see his friend again.

y / n pov

When I was chatting with a dream to get to know each other suddenly I was surprised by the necklace gift from my late father, shining like the first time I saw it. but the one that shines with color (2 / f / c) is not the color (f / c).

I then saw a dream like he was sad? why dream sad? did she think I would leave her alone.

I felt like my body wanted to disappear, I saw the dream's face like I wanted to cry, before I completely disappeared I immediately approached the dream and hugged him while talking.

"It's okay dream, we will definitely meet again". I said.

dream who heard my words then held me tight and said "really?" said dream holding back his tears.

"yes !!" I said.

"promise?" said dream.

"yes ... I promise dream, we will meet again". I said smiling one last time before my body disappeared.

" i promies "

then we let go of our hugs and we share the smile one last time, and my body disappears completely.

A/n : "  hai guys how are you today?  Sorry i not update the stories a weeks, becuase i been busy with school work and house. So yeah.... but i will my best to update the next part... If i am not very busy.  I hope you guys enjoying this story and bye guys see you~.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 66 6
﹒➜﹒ my first time writing a story, sorry if I'm inactive . also Y/N here will be a girl, I'll try to use they/them pronouns often, If I don't I apolo...
164K 3.7K 62
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
26K 735 8
Thanos took the stones, all of them... But there are still some heroes that can avenge the ones who has fallen, but when they return, when they win...
43.7K 1.1K 18
(y/n) is a girl with a ordinary life. She love to draw and is well know for it in her class. She loves to draw country balls and human all day in he...