A Hogwarts Love Story- Ron We...

By ronpleaserailme

Ron Weasley has been your closest friend since you met on your first day at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and... More

Platform 9 3/4
The Hogwarts Express
Arrival to Hogwarts
The TriWizard Tournament
The Game
The Goblet of Fire
The Results
Stubborn
Character Designs:)

Intro !!

9.8K 85 19
By ronpleaserailme

This story is not 100% accurate to the books/ movies !! I will still be including many key parts of the storyline, but I will change up a few things to make this story a little spicier 😏 Also, this series is (sadly) owned by JK Rowling, none of this is mine except for y/n and the characters i created. I do not accept her transphobic, homophobic and racist views at all, her actions and words are absolutely disgusting. In my spinoff, I am most definitely going to include more LGBTQ students because thats what makes me happy:) and they also need recognition in such a large series as this.
In the start of this, y/n is in her 4th year at Hogwarts. For the sake of this story, you will be placed in Slytherin(sorry for all my non-Slytherins ! This will just make the plot a little more smooth for what I have in mind :) )
(y/n): your name
(l/n): last name
(e/c): eye color
(h/c): hair color
(h/l): hair length
If anyone does plan on reading this, please leave some requests for the story !! I am always up for suggestions and want to know what you guys think would go nicely in this story
I am planning to write this from 4th year to 7th year as well, I have tons planned for this:))
Also, disclaimer!! I am so so sorry if I can't update this as fast as you all may like, I am absolutely swarmed with homework at the moment, but I promise I will update as frequently as possible!
And with that, lets get started ;))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.4K 916 21
Y/N and the Weasley twins have always been close. What happens when she starts to fall for one of them? ˗ˏˋ a little bit of love and a sprinkle of 𝘴...
12.3K 242 65
"i like you." he says, finally spitting the words out. i stare up at him, he's sweating from his Quidditch match and his hair is sticking to his ski...
215K 5.3K 30
Harry Potter and Hermione a Granger have always been best friends, but will that change now they head back to Hogwarts? Will Harry show his true feel...
560K 16.7K 42
You and Ron have never really crossed paths in your 6 years at Hogwarts - until now. When the two of you come together to break up a relationship, yo...