Random Fandom Oneshots

Galing kay AisyDaisyDew25

Just a pile of oneshots from my Fandoms, aot, bnha, voltron, Mandalorian, and The Witcher. Some will be x rea... Higit pa

Introduction
Why Bother?
Meeting the New Girl
Meeting the New Girl (Part 2)
No Regrets
Living With Regrets
Brainwashed
Foggy Memories
Electric Love (18+)
Studying (18+)
In Our Dreams
Perfect In My Eyes
Lovebirds (18+)
Adding to the Nest
Our Happy Life (18+)
Our Happy Family
Our Perfect Mate
Precious Time
Mine (18+)
Our New Life (18+)
Starting Over (18+)
First Date
My Kitty (18+)
Punishment Games (VERY 18+)
My Baby Girl
Mi Cariña
Cherry Bomb
Revenge (TW)
Frozen Heart (TW)
Taken Too Soon (TW)
In Shock (TW)
The Witcher and The Healer
My Witch
All Tied Up (18+)
Rewrite the Stars (ver. 1) (kinda sad)
Rewrite the Stars (ver. 2) (Kinda sad)
In Loving Memory
I Am Not Okay
Hand-Me-Down
The Wolf, Moose and Squirrel
Ink and Roses
Jealousy
The White Wolf
While it Lasted
Wedding Theme Photos
Moving On
House Theme!
Letting Go
The Final Straw
Back in Your Arms
Preview!
The London Institute
A Tour of London
Her Lips
Ravish Me
New York City
Never Trust a Duck
Until We Meet Again
I'm Sorry
I Miss....
C.ai out of pocket stuff pt. 2

Wonderful Life (18+)

213 1 0
Galing kay AisyDaisyDew25

Part 8 to the brainwashed series. Contains angst and smut! Procede with caution.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~(Y/N)'s POV~

It's been a few months since that night, I'm not pregnant, thankfully. Though I am a little disheartened, Denki and I agreed that it was best to wait until after we're married which is thankfully two months away now. I got myself put on birth control, which has helped ease our minds. Denki has risen up the ranks surprisingly quickly. He is now ranked twelve and still rising rapidly. I guess with the whole class of 1-A finally being heroes, the ranks are being overrun. I started taking on interrogation jobs as Denki's sidekick, able to get the information without having to torture them physically.

"Buzzy beautiful, I'm home!" He shouts, walking in through the door. I smile and run to him, kissing his cheek.

"How was work?" I ask softly.

"Today was busy. We got some new villains for you to interrogate."

"Oh?"

"Yeah, the villain Dabi is there. He's in a special cell and Todoroki is currently with him, apparently they might be related." Denki says, sitting down at the table. I grab the plates of food and set them in front of our spots.

"Oh..." I whisper, thinking back to the day in our first year when the villains attacked and I saw Dabi's memories.

"It's just a possibility." Denki says, shrugging

"Y-yeah..." I whisper, sitting down.

"So, how was your day?"

"Good. I finished the final steps to book our venue. Got my dress ordered, along with the shoes and flowers."

"Sounds great. And got the cake ordered?"

"Yup. That and finalized payments on your tux. Got the reception hall booked too."

"Sounds like you've had a busy day too love."

"Nothing more than usual." I say with a shrug, starting to eat my food. Denki smiles and eats his own food.

"Amazing as always love." He says, happily digging into the meal. I blush and eat my food.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two months passed and before I knew it, I was in the dressing room with the bridesmaids, getting ready. Mina, my maid of honor, helped me into my floor length flowy dress that had gold embroidery and a gold ribbon around the waist.

"You look beautiful (Y/N)." She says, starting on my hair. I smile at my best friend, seeing the rest of the girls swooning over their gowns.

"Are you excited?"

"Very... but also nervous..."

"Hey. Don't be nervous. You got this girl." Mina says, finishing my hair before she got started on my makeup. I smile at my friend's reassurance and sit still so she could do my makeup.

After a few moments, she leaned back.

"What do you think girls?" She asks, admiring her work.

"Stunning!"

"Gorgeous!"

"Amazing work Mina!" The girls shout, smiling. I smile at them.

"Thank you girls... all of you." I whisper, tearing up a bit.

"No crying!" Mina says, dabbing my eyes carefully.

"Right. Sorry." I say, recomposing myself. Then Mr. Aizawa walks in, his black suit a stark contrast to the yellow theme of the wedding.

"How's the bride to be?" He asks, approaching me.

"Excited." I say, hugging him gently.

"Thank you for doing this Mr. Aizawa."

"You've graduated. It's just Aizawa now." He says, smiling.

"And anything for a former student." He says, looking into my eyes. I smiled and hugged him again before I heard the music start.

"Alright. Places ladies! Get ready!" I say, rushing around to grab my bouquet. The girls each hugged me before they went to meet up with their respective groomsman. Eri walked out before them, throwing the yellow flower petals.

Soon enough, the bridal music started and I flipped my veil over my face, taking Aizawa's elbow before we both walked out, walking down the flower petal covered aisle. Denki turns around and sees me, his jaw dropping while tears gathered in his eyes, slipping down his cheeks. I smile, tearing up a bit. Aizawa hands me off, gently kissing my hand before he walks to his seat. Denki flips my veil over my head, letting it float down to my back.

The ceremony commenced, All Might starting by reading a few passages before Kota brought the rings to us, letting us each take our respective ones.

"Time for the vows. Kaminari, you first." Says All Might. Denki holds my left hand and the ring.

"(Y/N)... i can't believe this is happening... it seems like only yesterday we just met. But here I am, finally marrying you. I've made many bad decisions in my life... but you are not one of them. You are the best decision I have ever made. I can't wait to love you in sickness and in health. For richer or poorer, for better or worse. Forever and always." He says, slipping the ring onto my finger. I sniffle, trying not to cry.

"And now you, (Y/N)." Says All Might

"Denki... life has brought us down so many times but no matter what, you were always there for me. From the day we met to now. We've been kidnapped, brainwashed, and struck down by villains, but all through that, we've been together. I will always love you. In sickness and in health. For richer or poorer, and for better or worse. Forever and always." I say, slipping the ring onto his finger. He smiles, wiping a tear away. I smile, holding his hands.

"Denki Kaminari, do you take (Y/N) (L/N) to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do." Denki says with certainty.

"And (Y/N) (L/N) do you take Denki Kaminari to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do." I say, smiling.

"I now pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss the bride." All might says, backing up. Denki takes me into his arms and kisses me deeply, the crowd cheering. Once we pulled back, Denki and I looked at each other before we ran out, the crowd throwing rice over us.

We hopped into the limo and rode off to the reception hall. Once we arrived, we saw everyone there, sitting in their respective seats. We walk in and everyone cheers, standing up and clapping. We walk to our table, sitting in between Mina and Sero.

Hours passed and before we knew it, it was cake time. Denki and I both got up, walking over to the three tiered cake, grabbing the knife in both our hands and slicing through it while we kissed.

Once everyone had a slice of cake, Sero stood, tapping his champagne glass with a spoon.

"I'd like to propose a toast. To the bride and groom. And to their everlasting happiness." Sero says, raising his glass. We all raised ours before drinking from them.

After a few hours, the reception ended and we shook hands with the guests as they left, getting well wishes from each and every one of them.

"Now, how about we go get ready for that honeymoon?" Denki whispers in my ear. I blush and nod, turning with him to our limo, climbing in the back before riding to our home, packing our bags for our flight tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once we got to our honeymoon suite in the US, Denki had me pinned to the wall, obviously not as jet lagged as I thought. I blush as he kisses up and down my neck.

"D-Denki..."

"Yes love?"

"C-can we take this to the bed. I'm sore from the plane ride." I whisper, a little flustered by his sudden actions.

"O-oh, yes, of course love. I'm sorry." He whispers, picking me up bridal style and carrying me to the bed.

"I'll take good care of you. Just leave everything to me." He whispers, kissing down my body. I blush and nod softly, relaxing into the plush bed.

"First. Off with the outer layer." Denki whispers, slipping off my plain yellow tee shirt and simple skirt, revealing the set of white lingerie I had on underneath.

"So sexy, buzzy beautiful... just for me." He purrs, removing my panties with his teeth, causing me to blush brightly, burying my face in my hands.

"Gorgeous..." Denki whispers, reaching for the clasp of my bra. I pout as the bra came off, tugging on the hem of his shirt.

"Want this off?" He asks, inching it up to reveal his toned body. I blush and nod rapidly.

"As you wish." He whispers, removing the grey shirt. I smile, running my hands down his toned chest.

"Buzzy beautiful sunshine nugget..." He whispers, leaning in closer. I flatten myself against the bed, looking up at him.

"Hmm... what next?" He thinks out loud, running his fingers down my sides lightly, causing shivers to run down my spine.

"Some new marks perhaps?" He says, sending little jolts of electricity running under my skin. I moan softly, tilting my head to the side to grant him access to my neck. Denki runs his fingertips along the sensitive skin, pressing to fingers against one spot by the base of my neck, where it met with my collarbone. He then sends a jolt of electricity just under the skin, causing a mark to appear, webbing out from the origin point, all the way down to just above my breast.

"D-Denki." I whimpered, shuddering as the current went through my body. Denki smiles and gently kisses the marks. One of his hands going in between my legs and finding my clit, toying with it. I whimper softly, my legs spreading a bit subconsciously.

"So wet for me (Y/N)... absolutely soaked already.~" Denki teases, binging his fingers up to his mouth and cleaning them off.

"Mmmn... fuck, you taste good." He moans softly, sinking down so her was in between my legs.

"Just a light snack before the main course~" He whispers, placing his hands on my inner thighs before he leaned down, his tongue flicking against my clit.A soft hum escaped his lips, his warm breath fanning against my clit. I moan softly, blushing.

"D-Denki..."

"Mmm, yes love?"

"Th-that-" I was cut off by him flicking his tongue against my clit again, rolling his tongue against my clit. I grip the sheets, blushing brightly.

"Mmm, you taste so good love~" Denki says, rising to his knees. He pulls his mid-length hair back, tying it back with an elastic before he leaned down to give me a kiss. I blush, being able to taste myself.

"Time for the main course~" Denki purrs, undoing his pants and pulling them down, discarding them somewhere across the room. I blush, looking up at him. He leans down, grabbing the headboard with one hand and aligning himself with the other. He then moved to grip my hips with his free hand sand pushed in with a single snap of his hips. I moan softly, my hands flying up to rest on his shoulders. Denki hisses softly, breathing shakily as he calmed himself, rolling his hips slightly.

"Fuck love..." He moans softly, his hand moving to rest on the headboard. I look up at him, blushing brightly. He leaned down, kissing me gently before he pulled back, pulling out before pushing back in, repeating this until he fell into a rhythm. I moan softly, gripping his shoulders tightly while my nails dug into his skin. He hisses softly, sparks flying from his hands. I blush and tilt my head to the side, allowing him access to my neck.

"My beautiful (Y/N)~" He whispers through the grunts as he thrusts in roughly, moving his hands to grip my hips tightly. I moan softly, gasping when he hit the right spot deep inside me. Denki smirks against my neck, adjusting himself to hit that spot every time. I moan softly, my nails raking down his back. I gasp softly, feeling his teeth digging into the side of my neck, a low growl leaving his lips.

"D-Denki~" I whimper, going limp under his touch. He smirks and kisses the bite mark, continuing his rough thrusts. I moan softly, feeling the familiar feeling as my climax approached.

"D-Denki~"

"Cum for me love~" He whispers, thrusting roughly, his hips stuttering a bit.

"D-Denki!" I shout, the tension releasing as my climax hit, my body trembling slightly as I came.

"F-Fuck~ Buzzy beautiful... sunshine... nugget~" He moans, gritting his teeth as he came, burying himself deep inside me. I moan softly at the warmth blooming inside me, looking up at him to see his blushing face.

"F-fuck... that was... intense." He whispers, panting heavily as he pulls out. I pant softly, nodding in agreement.

"I'll go get a bath started, alright love?" He whispers, getting off the bed and kissing my cheek.

"You did amazing buzzy beautiful sunshine nugget." He whispers before running off to the bathroom.

After a while, he came back, picking me up carefully and carrying me to the bathroom, laying me in the tub. I hum softly when the warm water hits my body. Denki smirks and climbs in after me, getting behind me. He gently massages my shoulders, working out as many knots as he could without his quirk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been a few months since the honeymoon and Denki and I were finally getting back to normal in Japan.

I went to work with him today because some villains were caught that needed to be interrogated.

I sit down in my seat, looking the two in the eyes before going through their minds, picking a couple of horrible memories for them to watch on repeat before I rifled through their heads for the information needed. Once I found the necessary information, I extracted it from their memories, placing it in my upgraded orbs that Mei Hatsume made for me. I stand up and walk out of the room, still holding the loop in their minds. I hand the orbs to the officers that were teamed up with us on the case.

"They're fragile, be careful." I warn.

"Of course. Thank you Memori." They say. I bow softly and walk to where Denki resided, getting a little dizzy from holding my quirk so long.

"Buzzy Beautiful!" Denki says, greeting me.

"You don't look so good love, what's up?"

"Nothing... just.. I have a couple of loops playing." I whisper.

"Oh, you can let them go love. You have the information."

"Okay." I whisper, releasing them from their loops.

"Other than that how are you today?"

"Good. Any more interrogations need to be done while I'm here? I have a pot roast going in the slow cooker." I whisper.

"Not that I can think of. Thank you though love. Have a safe trip home." Denki whispers, kissin me gently. I smile.

"You be safe." I whisper, standing and walking out of the building. I stumble a bit on my way out the door but eventually get my footing, walking down the streets. Just as I round a corner, I see someone pointing their finger at a young child, energy from their quirk bubbling up around the raised finger. I rush forward, taking the hit before restraining the man with my quirk, calling Denki.

"Caught you someone. Lesser criminal but still a hazard to society."

"Okay love. I'll be there in a moment." Denki replies, hanging up. I turn to comfort the child, seeing her shaking.

"Th-thank you miss Memori!" She says, bowing.

"You know of me?"

"Y-yeah. You're mister Chargebolt's sidekick!" She says, smiling. I smile, patting her head.

"Hey, Mr. Chargebolt is coming over... I'll see if I can get you something."

"Thank you, Miss Memori!" She says. Before I could react, I had my feet knocked out from under me. My reflexes caught me before I could hit my head, and I turned to seem my attacker.

"Despair." They say, the black void under their hood 'looking' at me. I gasp, not knowing what was happening as my body was suddenly racked with unstoppable tremors. I fell to the ground, convulsing for a moment before they stopped, then every bad thought in my head came to the surface, many years of anxiety and depression making their ways to the surface. I turn to the girl and smile softly. Denki arrived at the scene, lookin at me.

"Love? Where's the culprit."

"Oh, he's there..." I whisper, then realizing I had lost my hold on him. My eyes widened and the thoughts raced.

'Screw up. Can't even hold one louy villain before you screwed something up, can you?' I panic at the rush of anxiety.

"S-sorry... I just got hit with a quirk... I must've lost my grip on him." I whisper.

"It's okay love. You okay?"

'No, never have been, never will be.' The voices echo.

"I'm fine. It was just a dizzy spell quirk. I took a tumble. I'll be fine." I whisper.

"Oh okay."

"Oh, this little girl is a fan." I say, gesturing at the little girl beside me. She smiles and holds up her little action figure.

"C-can you sign him please Mr. Chargebolt?"

"Well of course. Who do I make it out to?"

"Lisa!"

"To Lisa, never give up. Chargebolt." Denki mutters as he signs the hero figure's cape. He hands it back to her and pats her head.

"Now, where's your mother?" He asks, the girl points and Denki leads her there, giving me a quick peck on the cheek. I smirk a bit before walking to our home, sitting on the balcony while thoughts I had repressed for years kept coming to the surface.

'Fat, ugly, not good enough. Stupid, annoying. Always too late. Never good enough.' The voices echo. I sniffle, wiping my eyes with my sleeves. Hours passed before Denki came home. By that time, I had zoned out, staring off into the skyline.

"Buzzy beautiful..." He trails off, seeing me.

"Hey, buzzy beautiful sunshine nugget... what's wrong?" He asks softly. I only shake my head, wiping my eyes.

"N-nothing. S-sorry I didn't get dinner ready... I-I'll do it now." I say, standing up and walking to the kitchen. I open up the slow cooker and grab the tongs, shredding the meat before ladeling it and the carrots and potatoes into a bowl for Denki.

When I went back for my own bowl, the voices came back.

'Fat. Should probably skip. Or maybe just the broth. Something small so you don't get any fatter.' The voices say. I sniffle and scoop myself some broth into a bowl, sitting down at the table.

"Just the broth? Love, are you sure you're okay?"

"Y-yeah. I'm fine. D-don't worry. It's just been a rough day..." I whisper, sipping the broth.

'After this, we should have a visit with our old friend... you know the one I'm talking about. Your favorite.' The voice says. I blink slowly, holding back tears. I worked so hard to be clean... and this is all it'll take to relapse...

"Love?"

"N-nothing. I think I'm gonna go take a bath." I whisper, getting up and walking to the bathroom. I lock the door and grab one of the many razor blades kept in the cupboard. Denki knew about my self harm... but I was five years clean. Until now. I sigh, starting the water for my bath, stripping down to nothing, climbing in while the water slowly filled the tub.

'Shall we try and drown again? That was fun.' The voice says. I sniffle, bringing the blde to my thigh, making a small, shallow cut first. the cut stung, but the pain wasn't enough. I make another, deeper one, the razor sliding through my skin effortlessly.

"Love? I know you had a rough day today... I'll be here if you need to talk." Denki says through the door, the sound of sliding coming from the door before I saw the silhouette of his body under the oor.

'Does he really care or is he pretending because the sex is good?' The voice pipes in. I sniffle, making another cut to try and drown out the voices. After about fifteen cuts, I finally put the razor down, rinsing it in the water first. I then sank under the bloodied water, holding my breath for as long as I could before the oxygen ran out. I stayed under longer, until things started to get fuzzy. I rose up,gasping for air.

'Should get out. He'll get suspicious.' The voice says. I stand, rinsing my body with the shower head before draining the tub, rinsing it as well. I dry myself off before wrapping the towel around my body, hiding the razor blade back with the rest of them. I unlock the door and walk out, seeing Denki sitting on the floor.

"Hey love... how're you feeling?"

"G-good. I'm gonna go get dressed then I'll put the food away."

"Already done. I also did the dishes." Denki says.

'You're failing him as a wife. You're supposed to do that. That's your job. And he has to do it for you.' The voice says. I only sniffle and duck into the room, pulling on a pair of sweats and one of Denki's shirts, trying to provide myself a sense of comfort. I walk out of the room to see Denki looking at me, an eyebrow raised.

"What?" I ask.

"Nothing... I'm just concerned about you. That was an awfully long bath... and I heard you crying in there."

"It's nothing. I told you I'm fine."

"And I know how to see through such absolute BS. I know when you're fine and when you're not. And you're not fine." He said firmly. I feel my resolve crumble and fall to the ground in tears.

"Th-the quirk I got hit with earlier... I-It br-brought back everything... Dammit... I've been clean for five years... why?" I sob. Denki hugs me tightly.

"Oh honey... Why didn't you tell me. You know I'll do anything to not have this happen again... I helped you the first time. And I'll do it again." He whispers.

"We'll do this as many times as needed... I don't mind. Just so long as you are okay." He whispers, holding me tightly, as if to keep me together. I nod softly, the voice being quieted by him. I breathe in his scent, my mind slowly calming down.

I take a deep breath, closing my eyes.

"Thank you." I whisper, sniffling softly.

"Anytime love." Denki whispers, hugging me. I hug back, burying my face into his chest.

"My sweet, beautiful (Y/N)." He whispers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been a couple months since the quirk incident and it's taken everything I have to keep the thoughts at bay, working to get them back under wraps. Denki was a huge help, but lately, Denki has been at work more often, staying late some nights and other nights coming home just so exhausted he couldn't stand upright. So, today, I decided to bring him dinner at work.

When I arrived there, I was taken back to his office, seeing him sitting at his desk, exhaustion written all over his face. He saw me and perked up.

"(Y-Y/N)... I wasn't expecting to see you." He says, standing.

"I wanted to have dinner with you. So I brought it here. I know you've been working hard." I whisper, setting the food down on his desk.

"You're the best." He whispers, his hands resting on my waist as he leaned down, kissing my forehead gently. I smile and peck his lips.

"I try." I whisper, removing our meals from the bag I carried them in.

"I've missed you at home." I whisper, sitting down.

"I'm sorry love. I've been trying to track down the villain that did that thing to you." Denki says, sitting next to me.

"I appreciate it but it'd still be nice to have you home." I whisper.

"I'm sorry. I'll try to be home more often." He says, starting to eat his food. I nod softly and eat my own food, just enjoying his company.

"So, how's things back home?"

"Pretty good. I've cleaned the place top to bottom more times than I can count." I whisper.

"Sorry. We haven't gotten many villains for you to interrogate."

"It's alright. I knew what I was signing up for when I took the job as your sidekick."

"I still think you should try and start up your own agency."

"No. I'm happy where I'm at." I say firmly, silencing any further argument.

We ate in silence for the rest of the time, Denki finishing his food before I finished mine. He leans back, his golden eyes watching my every move.

"Yes?" I ask, raising a brow as I ate.

"Nothing. Just watching my breath taking wife." He says, smiling at me. I blush, finishing my food.

"Thank you for doing this love. I think I'll try and take tomorrow off so we can get some quality time. Alright?" He says. I nod, standing to pack all the dishes. Denki stands up behind me, resting his hands on my hips. He leans close, swaying slightly.

"I've missed you too love... I just want to get that guy so we can arrest him before he hurts anyone else."

"It's alright." I whisper, swaying with him. Denki spins me around, taking one hand in his while setting the other on his shoulder. I smiled, leaning against his chest while we slowly swayed around the room. Denki hums softly, twirling me around quickly before someone walked into the room.

"Mr. Chargebolt." They say. Their voice strict. We jump apart, looking at the person.

"We have a break in the case. The first accomplice Ms. Memori ran into has been apprehended." The person says. I look at Denki, pleading silently to be able to go with him to see this person.

"Suit up." He says. I nod and go to my own room that Denki insisted I had to go change into my hero costume. Once I was fully dressed, I walked back to Denki's office, seeing him in full hero gear.

"Lets go." He says. The person, the police officer Denki was working with, led us to a holding room. Inside the room was the one who almost hurt the little girl.

"Yeah. That's him." I whisper. Denki nods and walks into the room, the soundproofing preventing me from hearing the questions asked.

After a few minutes, Denki walked out.

"Do your thing love." He says, letting me in the room. I nod, walking into the room and taking over the man's mind, digging through the information and memories until I found one of that day, replaying it in my own head to see what happened after I was struck with the quirk. The man had met with the hooded figure, being handed some cash. A paid job? To put a quirk on a sidekick? I shake my head and dig out any other memories with the hooded figure, placing them into one of the orbs before walking out, releasing my hold on the man.

"That's what I got." I whisper, handing it to the police officer to be examined.

"Good work Memori." He says, walking off with a bow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope y'all liked this oneshot! This series will continue.

Luv Y'all,
Aisy Daisy

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

58.9K 415 34
A bunch of haikyuu oneshots fan fictions cover not my art goes to original artist
878 30 21
This has a lot of gay ships in it so beware izuku and most of class 1a were reborn as Harry Potter characters enjoy
3.5K 49 9
Mha oneshots, pretty sure these are all gonna be gay oneshots, no straight ones really unless it's for the plot but there will be straight ships in s...
355K 2.7K 34
A bunch of gay ships from my hero academia Probably smut, lots of fluff and feel free to comment on the first page of the book if u have any requests