REPLACEMENT | JIKOOK |COMPLET...

By ggukieminie

An Au in which Park Jimin had to replace his deceased twin brother as father (who gave birth) to the daughter... More

SOON
1. You're my Dada
2. Just Comrades
3. Never Leave You Again
4. Take Responsibility of What You Said
5. Raven Grimoire
6. No way
7.1. About Last Night part 1
7.2. About Last Night part 2
8. A glimpse of Kissing Him
9. Yeol-set and Vixen
10. Dare You To Know
11. Dead Man tells No Tales
12. Introducing Sarang to Him
12.1
13. We Meet Again
14. Save Me
15. Try me
16. Too Good To Be True
17. Jeonlous
18. Kisses To Make Up
19. First Date
20. Home
21. Living With The Jeons
22. The plan
23. Family Day
24. The triggering factor
25. Big Suspicion
26. The fourteenth member (?)
27. 🔞Birthday Treat🔞
28. The Not So Happy Birthday part 1
29. The Not So Happy Birthday part 2
30. Till We Meet Again (RIP Mr. Park)
31. After a Storm comes a Calm
32. Dazed and Confused part 1
33. Dazed and Confused part 2
34. Jihyun and Jimin
35. 🔞Losing it🔞
36. Busted
37. Turn of events
38. Go back
39. To Reach Out
40. Way Too Good At Goodbyes
41. I'm Home
43. Positive: Happy but with Unsettling Thoughts
44. The Trial
45. The Truth
46. Fulfilling a Promise
47. The Lull Before the Storm
48. Missing
49. Violence is Beneath Me
APPRECIATION
50. Comeuppance
51. Freed
52. Start Anew
53. Love or Obssession
54. Not Over Unless I tell You
55. Leo's death and A new case
56. The Heir
57. A bond That Never Breaks
58. Fated
59. It's a Yes
Shameless Promotion
60. Tie the Knot (the end)
300k
A/N
A/N (2)
Update
61. Five years after

42. Signs and Symptoms

8.2K 556 363
By ggukieminie

Nothing much but pure fluff- let Jimin breathe on this Chapter. He has been through a lot🙁
-ahsirk

-xxx-

Two weeks later..

Jungkook's application for reopening of the case against Kim Mingyu has been approved by the court, they are just waiting for his arrest and the schedule of the trial.

His phone rang while he is waiting for Jimin to finish changing his clothes. He sees on the screen that it's Jhope.

" Hyung? "

" We got it Kook! The trial will be held next week. " Jhope raps, his breathing is unsteady. He couldn't calm as this news overwhelmed him but at thesame time terrifies him. The person involved is a creep.

Jungkook releases a wavering smile, confused. " Then why do you sound like you are not happy about it hyung? "

Jhope sighs. " I'm happy Kook. However, I can't seem to stay calm knowing that we are against a guy who's mentally unstable and a killer. "

" Hyung, this will be the second time that we are going to face him. And yes he is a killer but he ain't mentally unstable. He is perfectly sane just a devil in flesh. "

" Who are you calling devil in flesh? " Jimin suddenly chimed in, walking closer to Jungkook with prying eyes.

But instead of answering, he pulled Jimin by his waist. " I call you back later hyung. " Jhope hummed. Jungkook then sets his phone aside to give attention to Jimin. " How are you feeling babybabe? "

" I still feel dizzy and nauseated. " Jimin said tilting his head to side with a frown. " So what's your answer about my question? " He demanded.

Jungkook chuckles at his cuteness. " We are talking about Mingyu. "

Jimin frowns spitting a rhetorical question. " tsk. Still that case? "

" Yes. I can't let it go especially now that I obtained a strong evidence in my favor. "

Of course that video, Jimin tsks. " Why are you so obssessed about the case? Your safety has already put in a test once. And it is possible that it is going to happen again if you don't stop. I don't think this is about curiosity. Let's not talk about that call of duty shit. What's your real reason? " Jimin doesn't need to hear Jungkook beats around the bush, and just say what his real reason. Jungkook been throwing some shades lately causing Jimin to feel very anxious around him.

Jungkook sighs. " It's because of an incident in the past Babybabe. " The answer piqued Jimin's interest as his eyes widened a little. Jungkook tucked Jimin's hair behind his ears while staring intently. " My 10th birthday and mom's death. " He revealed.

Jimin frowns. " What does it has to do with L- Mingyu's case? " The name Leo almost slipped on Jimin's lips. He ain't even sure if Jungkook already know about Leo because he only mentions Mingyu. Jimin has no excuse for it so he better be careful spewing names around Jungkook.

Jungkook doesn't seem to notice his stutter, drown with the idea of talking. " The thing is, I saw the car who hit my mom. It has a scratch on it- " He pauses momentarily, running his thumb on Jimin's parted lips, eyes drifted to it. " Similar to that mark Yesung has and the rest of the members of Raven Grimoire. " Jungkook returns his gaze at Jimin meeting with the latter's.

*/ I mentioned about the scratch in Chapter 34, little Jungkookie saw it- crossing path with the car. One of you did point that out correctly. Lol. I know you are reading this.[Wag ka na mahiya.]😁🤣🤣/*

Scratch on the car? Only the boss has that thing.. does that mean he was the one who killed Jungkook's mother? And the-

" Yes Jimin. It's the very reason why I am after the Raven Grimoire up to this day. " Jungkook confirms his suspicion as if he was reading Jimin's mind. But the boss was already dead, Jimin said to himself. " The prosecutor of my mom's case didn't even make efforts to look into the case and just gave up on it- making it appear that my mom was at fault too and she partly contributed to her death as she violated some traffic rules- standing outside the pedestrian lane. Now that I am a prosecutor myself, I finally understood how lame that explanation has been. That case was obviously cooked. I can just imagine how much that prosecutor received to lose the case. " Jungkook scowled in disgust. " At first I didn't know that the mark belongs to a certain group since when I started to investigate about that car, I didn't find the owner. I made a sketch of it but when I tried to search and asked around, it seems like there's no record about the car. Maybe the owner has done something. " He didn't register that car, at least that was what Jimin learned after he joined the group and the car was already gone. " I took the case of Mingyu as part of my job as a prosecutor but then I learned about the group and its connection to my mom's death. "

" Do you hate the members of that group? " Jimin nervously asked but mentally scolds himself. How can he ask the obvious? He ain't making the situation better.

" Everyone- " Jungkook confirms. " I hated them. "

Jimin gulps. How can I tell him now the truth? He is going to hate me. He will not forgive me. I thought everything is going to be alright after Jihyun- but I guess there's more to it. It's more complicated than what I thought.

With that in mind, Jimin's head aches more than it already was. His stomach tightens. He leans closer, burying his face on Jungkook's neck. He invaded his personal space. " Babybabe, what are you doing? " Jungkook wonders as Jimin sniffs on his neck, rubbing his little nose on his sensitive skin.

" I love your smell here, it's very comforting. Can I stay like this longer? Please Jungkookie~ "

Jungkook smiled, suppressing his teasing tonen as he throws the tease casually. " Just don't leave marks. Okay? "

" Tsk. " Jungkook laughs. Jimin loves the vibration it caused. " I just want to scent you. Calm your thoughts. I'm not up for kissing and biting. "

" But I can feel your lips. "

" It's because my face is technically buried on your neck. " Jimin spat sarcastically, attempting to move away but Jungkook didn't let him as he tilted his head to give Jimin more access.

They stayed like that for 5 minutes until Jimin detaches himself, totally satiated. They went to the office together. Jimin can't even focus on working as he always doze off. He craves for sweets, sour, salty, spicy and protein-rich foods. He can't tell what's exactly he wants to eat. And as days passed, his cravings are getting weirder and weirder. He is becoming clingy with Jungkook lately. These weird foods- actually how different foods are combined together that makes him vomit more often especially in the morning yet he loves to eat them.

There's this weird tingly feeling, his nippes sometimes feel itchy and sore- it is extra sensitive everytime Jungkook touches them. At night, he is experiencing some mild cramping. He's tolerant with pain( his past can attest to that) but the discomfort is making him feel weird things- he often finds himself crying, waking Jungkook up to massage his legs. That even if Jungkook is too sleepy, eyes are still closed, dozing off, he doesn't complain. His hands gently massages Jimin's legs and kisses him back to sleep followed by a cuddle, just the way Jimin loves it.

" Babybabe, why are you so quiet? Are you alright? " Jungkook stopped working to ask him.

Jimin stared, suddenly blurts out. " Jungkook, I crave for tomato and icing. "

" You what? "

" Tomato and Icing. " Jimin repeated, his jaw tingles just the thought of eating them. " And ice cream and pickles. "

Jungkook frowns, what kind of foods are those? " Babybabe, I don't get it. Let me ask Jin hyung to make it for you. "

" Tsk. " Jimin is annoyed. " It's fine. I'll do it. " He stood and was about to go.

" Alright. I will do it. Just stay on your seat please. " Jungkook practically begged.

" Okay. " Jimin grins cheerfully, beaming his pretty eyes. " I can't wait to eat them. "

Jungkook went to buy them, then comes back carrying a plastic bag. His associates and employees are all gawking at him, wondering what he has bought that he can't asked someone else to buy them.

They are still in shock state when Jungkook came to ask them if they have a blender in the office.

" Huh? A blender Prosecutor Jeon? " One of them asked, his mouth agaped with incredulity. Jungkook knew how stranged he may sound but he couldn't bring himself to care as he is doing it for Jimin.

" Yes. "

Jhope had enough, stepping forward just to drag Jungkook away, ignoring the little protest and back to their small kitchen. " Kook, what is this all about? " He questions as he looks around, finding tomatoes on the table. " Are you making some tomato sauce or something like juice? "

" No hyung, tomato and icing. "

Jhope's mouth was agaped. " What? "

" I know hyung. It's weird. But this is what Jimin would like to eat. "

" Jimin-ah likes this kind of food? " Jhope was shocked, snorting after Jungkook replied Yeah with a nod. " That's kinda weird. I don't even wanna try. " He shakes his head in disbelief, moving around to get the blender and put plug in the socket himself. " Give me those, I'll blend them. " He told Jungkook.

" No hyung. Last time I asked someone to make him a juice, he threw the juice at my face, storming out and didn't talk to me for a whole day. He just sniffed it and he knew that I didn't make thesame. " Jungkook refused.

Huh?! " So what now, he's picky too? " Jhope laughs, imagining the scene.

Jungkook only smiled. He needs to confirm it first before he will share the news to his hyungs.

Jungkook prepared everything while Jhope only watched, taught him how to do them right. The older is weirded by it especially that ice cream and pickles. Like what the hell?!

He went back inside his office, excited to give what he prepared for Jimin but then he found the latter, lying on the sofa, curling his small body. But what taken Jungkook off guard is the sight that his babybabe is wearing his coat. He sets the tray on the table before leaning closer to the sleeping Jimin.

" Babybabe, are you sleeping? " Jungkook whispers, slightly touching his cheeks. Jimin leans on the touch but he is still snoring softly. Jungkook leans closer and kisses him on the forehead. " Sleeptight my Jimin. "

After kissing Jimin affectionately, Jungkook moves away to resume his work, but from time to time he was distracted, throwing glances at the sleeping Jimin. He can't stop smiling. He is totally inlove.

When Jimin woke up, he looked for the food immediately. He soon found it, when he is about to eat them, Jungkook stopped him. " Babybabe, it is already melted. You can't eat. "

Jimin only nodded. " It's fine. They are still look delicious to me. "

" I can make you new one. "

Jimin pinched his cheek. " It's okay as long as you made it. It is safe to eat it. "

" Melted ice cream is set for food poisoning. They got a lot of bacteria. " Jungkook took it away. He should have taken them outside while Jimin is still sleeping. Look at him now, pouting like he was about to cry. Jungkook's knees are shaking.

" So I can't eat this too? " Jimin fingers are circling at the cupcakes with tomato and icing above. " But they look good. "

Jungkook couldn't contain his cuteness so he leans closer, wrapping his arms around Jimin, startling Jimin a little. " That, you can eat them. " He says kissing Jimin's cheeks.

Jimin happily started munching them one by one, didn't mind that Jungkook is hugging him like a koala. He likes it very much anyway- closeness to Jungkook. But glares when Jungkook squeezed him so tight like plushies.

" Do you want to suffocate me or what? " He tsks.

" Sorry. You're just so soft and squishy. "

" Stop it.. I can't eat properly. " Jimin rasps. But when Jungkook was about to get off of him, he tugged him, not letting him go. " Loosen the hug only. " He added.

And so Jungkook didn't let go. He just holds Jimin while the latter eats everything.

Jungkook was cleaning Jimin's face with a clean facial towel when the door of the office was swung widely with a loud voice. " Jiminie! Are you there?! Op- " Tae awtomatically steps back after he saw them. " Am I interrupting you? Just tell me. I will go back and then knock. " He says.

" tsk. " Jimin snorted.

" It's okay hyung. It's not like we are doing something else. " Jungkook smirked winking at Jimin.

Jimin flashes a stern looking face with a shrug. Of course these two share thesame braincells. Jimin noticed two shadows behind Tae.

" Tae who are you with? " He asked. Tae didn't have the chance to answer when one of them steps forward.

" Hi Minnie. " He greets.

" Minho- " Jimin was about to call him hyung when Jungkook suddenly stood up. And when Jimin looks up to check onto him, he saw the frown on his face.

" Oh hey Prosecutor Jeon. Goodmorning. " Minho smiled but Jungkook gave him a cold gaze.

" Goodmorning. May I know why you're looking for Jimin? "

" Kook. " Jhope steps forward too when he noticed the change in Jungkook's voice.

Minho's lips curved into an oh shape before commenting. " Oh.. I see he didn't tell you yet. "

" He didn't tell me of what? " Jungkook said, cold gaze not wavering.

Tae covers his mouth as he suppressed his giggles. He is loving the drama. While hobi is feeling tensed. What if Jungkook will cause a ruckus- He immediately shut the door.

Minho nodded, obviously planning on something shit. He dug his phone out of his pocket, then showed Jungkook his wallpaper. " About this. " It was picture of him and Jimin smiling at the camera.

Jungkook grits his teeth at the sight, he is seeing red. " Jimin is living with me. I am his boyfriend. Don't you think it is kind of insensitive of you to still carrying some photo with him when you're just his ex?! "

Silence engulfed the room after the loud shout coming from Jungkook's lips.

" Ex.. " Minho didn't know what to do with it- laugh or choke. He broke the silence first.

" Bahahahhahahahaha! " Tae of course couldn't contain his loud laugh.

Jhope slaps his face, totally embarassed. There he said it.

" tsk. " Jungkook turns his head when he heard Jimin's voice. He saw disappointment on Jimin's face. In Jimin's head, and here I thought he is doing some background check because he is getting suspicious about me.. but I guess he's not. He should have known about Minho- who is he to me right? He can even ask Jhope hyung. They were even there during my father burial. And I thought he's a good prosecutor? Boy was I wrong. Then why was he tracking my phone to know my location?

" I got this. I know you are not happy and comfortable with it too. "

" I'm fine with it. "

" Why? " Jungkook questions.

Jimin tilts his head. " It's a photo. I'm sure you're okay taking a photo with Jin and him putting it as his wallpaper. "

" Of course, we're brothers! " Jungkook furrowed his brows. " It's different from your case. "

" Is it really? "

Jungkook frowns. " What do you mean? It's totally different. Why are you comparing it with us as if you are telling me that he is your brother too. "

Tae coughs. Fucking finally!

Jungkook blinks, trying to decipher the expression that Jimin is showing right now. It's like he is telling Jungkook that he said it right.

" Wait- you're brothers? " Jungkook gasped with wide eyes.

Minho reached for Jimin's shoulder, placing his arms on it. " Yeah. I'm his hyung. "

" tsk. Let go. " Jimin warns but Minho just grinned at his face making Jimin heaves a sigh. Of course he won't listen unless I break some of his ribs.

Jungkook's jaw dropped. " But I thought- "

" That we're ex lovers? " Minho laughs.

" You called him baby and Tae too. " Jungkook mumbles, still awed on the fact- a little embarassed too. And then he saw Jhope looking at his direction with great pity on his face and Tae next to the older grinning smugly. " You know this too hyung? Why didn't you tell me? "

" Because you didn't ask? " He shrugged.

Jungkook gulps couldn't even return his gaze at Minho but something inside his chest felt great relief. If they aren't a thing, then that means Jimin is only his now. Among those who like Jimin, Jungkook thought Minho is the biggest threat since he can freely touch Jimin and Jimin is fine with it- could be that he has feelings too for Minho. But now that he came to know they are brothers. That's good news.

As Jungkook is drowning in thoughts, he smiled unconsciously. He looks dumb.

" Oh he's smiling. " Tae points out.

" Let me guess.. " Minho squinted his eyes to make a figure on what's running into Jungkook's head. " Jimin is only mine now. Ha ha ha.. " He stated with a faked laugh.

All of them three bursted laughing- Tae, Minho and Jhope. While Jimin is only listening with a poker face.

It was at that moment Jungkook comes back to his senses. And Tae had to jump on him in order to tease, clinging like they are truly close with each other. " You're an embarassment in the community! " He says. While Minho is dragging Jimin out of the office and the three are following behind.

" Huh? Community? " Jungkook was confused.

" To the gay community. " Tae replied casually. " Oh wait I should name it as Bangtan gays and hyung Namjoon is the leader. He is the gayiest anyways. This includes Jin hyung, Jiminie, Me of course, you and my baby Agust D. I am just waiting for Hobi hyung to come out of his closet. " Tae winked at Jhope who only laugh at the remark.

" What gay community? And why are you trying to include me? "

" It's because you are one of us hoe. "

" No. I'm just Jimin- "

" Oh please whatever you call it. You are still gay! " Tae rolls his eyes.

" Tae stop pestering him seriously. " Jhope was laughing at them arguing.

Not so far from them they heard a loud hiss and when they throw a glance infront of them. They saw Minho's arm being twisted with a not so in the good mood Jimin. They gasped and froze on their shoes when after getting rid of Minho's arm around him, Jimin walks back to them with a blank expression.

Tae automatically let go of Jungkook pushing him forward to face the raging Jimin. " W-hat? " Jungkook was so shooked, he didn't expect the sudden push by Tae who showed a peace sign only after he tried to confront him through his eyes. Traitor. " H-ey babybabe. " He stutters as Jimin stopped infront of him with a frown.

Jimin pulls Jungkook through his arm, making the latter stumble. " Let's go eat something. " He said it firmly dragging Jungkook outside.

" Okay. " Jungkook is so whipped.

***

Even when they are already taking their lunch outside, they didn't let Jungkook lived. They teased him. He already apologized for it.

" He already said Sorry. Get over it. " Jimin chimes in, so irritated with the noise, he can't focus eating.

" Killjoy Jiminie strikes again. " Tae countered with a smug grin.

" He's aware that he's stupid for not asking.. " Jungkook sighs, what he's saying is even worse. Babybabe- " But we didn't say anything to him too. That makes us a fool. Minho, forgive him already. "

Minho shrugs, how can he still continue the tease if the boss already spoken.. " It's fun- "

" Sorry for acting childish around you hyung. " Jungkook suddenly spoke. " I got jealous so easy. I lost control of myself and said things without thinking much. I am just scared and overprotective over Jimin. I am apologizing right now but to be honest I don't regret doing it. "

" Huh? " Minho uttered in confusion.

Suddenly Jimin felt a bigger hand engulfing his very own under the table. He turns his head to glance over Jungkook. " I like the feeling of doing stupid things when it comes to Jimin. And I've read it before, people inlove tend to do stupid things. "

" Cute~ " Tae cooed.

" So are you saying you love Minnie? "

" Yes. " Jungkook didn't flinch.

" Why? I mean why him? " Minho is curious.

" Because he's Park Jimin. "

Minho chuckled. " Is that it? Don't you know there are tw- a lot whose name is Park Jimin? So does that mean you would also love them? "

" Probably there are but I have only one babybabe and it's you. " As Jungkook said it, he glanced to his right side meeting Jimin startled gaze, Jungkook then smiled at him. " Always been you. "

" Cheesy- aw! " Minho hissed when Tae slapped his arms.

" It's love! " Tae nagged, teary-eyed.

" I was just joking okay? No need to be aggressive god. And why are you the one crying? Look at the one who got the confession- he was just furrowing.  " Minho laughs.

" I wish Yongles could be this expressive but I am happy for my bestfriend. Something your lonely single ass can't relate! " Tae suddenly yanks Jimin wrist but stops when he feels something strange. His tears paused too. He moves his fingers and felt the pulse on Jimin's arm.

" Tae, what? " Jimin takes back his wrist weirded by the sudden silence and gesture of Tae.

" Let me check your neck. " He placed his two fingers, trying to move them when he seems to not feel the pulse properly. But it did't last long as Jimin slaps his fingers away.

" What are you doing Tae? " Jimin snaps.

" Ah nothing. You are still breathing. " He joked.

" tsk. "

Tae and Jungkook shared a known look. That look only confirmed Jungkook's belief. Meanwhile Minho and Jhope do not seem to notice anything as they are busy talking with each other while laughing.

The conversation went along, Jungkook didn't let go of Jimin's hand ever.

When they came back to his office, Jimin immediately curls himself on the sofa wanting to sleep again.

Jungkook received a text from Tae: Take care of my Jiminie especially with his condition now. I will tell you details. I will personally nurse him. Jin hyung will help too. Congrats. And you should tell him now.

He received another text from an unknown number: Hi. This is Minho. Please love and take care of my Minie. Love him more than I do. He's too precious and I don't like to see him crying. It was nice meeting you finally as his boyfriend. That brat is so secretive- but today he didn't deny it. 🙂

Then Jhope came too to give water for Jimin.

Jungkook smiled, look at these Jimin there are just too many of us that cares for you so much. " Thanks hyung. "

" Oh he is sleeping. I didn't see him drinking a water awhile ago. "

" Yeah. I'll make sure to give it to him when he wakes up. "

" Is he tired or sick something? He is sleeping a lot lately. "

" He is perfectly healthy hyung. " Sorry hyung I will let you know after Jimin.

" Okay. Just let me know if you need something, help or anything. "

" Of course hyung. " Jungkook smiled.

When Jhope exited the room, Jungkook turned off the light- opening the window blinds a little so the room is yet bright as Jimin couldn't sleep without a light. He sat on that space not occupied by Jimin. He threw his head on its backrest and closes his eyes to take a nap- he took Jimin's hand holding it dearly.

At night, they decided to get a coffee and something for Jimin, they stopped over the nearest store. After ordering, they settled on one vacant table. Jungkook was trying to contact Suga to inform him that they are going to get Sarang after they are done. Sarang is still on Suga's care and custody.

They are enjoying their time-

" Well, hello there. " They heard the sound of a chair being purposely dragged and someone share with their table, uninvited. " I believe I deserve a little talk with you. " He says casually, eyes not leaving Jimin but soon throws a cold gaze at Jungkook. " So I heard your little request to reopen my case. You know I've been thinking alot on what to do with you but I guess you took the initiative, now I know exactly what to do. Let's play your game Prosecutor Jeon. " He smirked. He was with two other men and his lawyer.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
_TO BE CONTINUED.

WHO'S EXCITED FOR THIS?! AHH!!! ME!!!😱😳💯

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
219K 21.8K 67
Book 02:🌔 "You are just another customer for me your majesty. This rule applies to you too. Royal or not." "You are just a Kisaeng!! What must I gif...
5.6K 133 9
In an AU where Rhysand, Cassian, and Azriel share a mate. These events happen before Amarantha. I am also posting this to AO3, if it seems familiar.
525K 11.3K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.