The Vampire's Bride

By GoingCrazyX6

Cora Davis is a human born of two werewolves. She doesn't have the werewolf gene. She has a twin sister and a... More

💥🤚⚠️Copyright⚠️🤚💥
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Authors Note

Chapter 9

558 18 2
By GoingCrazyX6

As hard as I was trying to stay positive about having a good night, I was slowly losing my faith in it.

I did adjustments on Starla and Quichea's dresses first so I could get it over with. I didn't understand why they were here in the first place. They weren't in the wedding so I didn't see how their dresses were important like everyone else's.

When no one seemed to be paying attention they would throw me glares or disgusted glances. They were honestly getting on my last nerve and I didn't know how much more I could take before I finally lose it on them.

They were acting like snobby stuck up teenage girls still in high school instead of the 20 something year olds they were.

My twin sister and Ezra finally show up at 2:15. When my sister told me she was pregnant I really wasn't expecting her to look pregnant yet. She already had a small noticable bump. I couldn't contain my excitement at seeing her though. I practically run into her arms and gently squeeze her. She hugs me just as tight.

"Oh my Goddess Collette I've missed you something fierce! And look at you! You're absolutely glowing with your pregnancy." I say to her admiringly. I pulled out of her arms to study her.

She truly was beautiful and even more so with her pregnancy. She really was glowing too. I could tell she was content and happy how her life was going. I seriously couldn't be more happy for her.

"Shut up Cora! I am not. I'm fat and bloated. I eat everything in sight and it just makes me fatter. I look horrible." She says with a fake pout.

"You do not! You're absolutely beautiful and you know it!" I say with a roll of my eyes and a chuckle. "I'm sure Adan reminds you every day how beautiful you are and how much more beautiful you're becoming with your guys little one growing inside you." I add and stick out my tongue at her.

"True. He does. But just you wait until you meet your own mate and become pregnant. You'll see what I'm talking about then." She tells me with a smirk. I blush and look away. Can vampires even reproduce?

"Hey now chicà, what's this?" She asks me noticing my blush. "Did you find your mate Cora? Oh my Goddess! Why didn't you tell me?!" She rushes out angrily when she sees my guilty expression.

"It's complicated."

"Well out with it. Maybe I can help uncomplicated it for you." She says with an encouraging smile. So I do just that while fixing her dress. I was glad it was just the two of us in here while we talked as I worked on her dress.

I start with my first dream with Marcellus and end with him and Zyair passing me in his car. By the time I'm done getting everything off my chest and adjusting her dress, dinner is ready. She assured me we could talk more about it after dinner.

We go into the dinning room. Harper, Sariah, Alena, Ezra, Starla, Quichea, and even Esme are all sitting around the table. There were four seats still unoccupied. One next to Quichea, another next to Harper, and two in-between Ezra and Sariah.

I follow Collette to the two empty seats between Ezra and Sariah. My sister sits next to her best friend so I take the seat between her and Sariah. There was no was I was sitting next to Quichea and if I had sat next to Harper it would of put me next to Starla.

I lean forward in my seat a little. "Hey Esme, how are you?" I ask with a smile. She returns my smile with a slight blush.

"Good except for this annoying morning sickness." She answers. Glancing at Collette she asks. "When did yours go away? I know it's different for every woman and even every pregnancy but I'm so over it already."

"You're pregnant?!" We all pretty much squeal and shout at the same time.

Her face literally lights up. "Yes! I just found out yesterday. I'm sorry to break the news like this. Aziel is probably going to be calling every hour on the hour to check up on me. It makes him nervous with me being pregnant and out of his sight and protection for so long. He's no doubt going to be here really early in the morning too." She says the last part with a giggle.

"Jesus. Any more surprise pregnancies anyone wants to get off their chest now?" I jokingly ask as I glance around the room. I was surprised though when Ezra, Alena, and Sariah all raise their hands. My eyes go wide and my mouth gaps opened a little bit.

"Did you all plan to get pregnant at the same time or something? Jeez!" I ask with a laugh. This was truly something else. I glance over to Harper.

"I hate to ask this in front of everyone and you don't need to answer if you're not comfortable enough to but can vampires reproduce? Should we be expecting a baby from you as well" I ask her and she blushes a little bit.

"Yes they can impregnate females. And no I'm not pregnant. At least I don't think I am." She says it a little nervously with a shrug of her shoulders but she looks like shes really considering it.

"When's the last time you had your menstrual cycle?" Alena asks her.

While she thinks about it, I begin to pile food on my plate. I was too distracted to do it since I sat down. I can't believe they were all pregnant. Like seriously did they plan it out or something? I feel like they did. Well not Harper because she was as surprised as I was.

It was good to know vampire's can reproduce. It's something I had been wonder but definitely not something I would of been able to ask Marcellus, at least not yet. If I even talk to him ever again that is. Feeling my temper rise from thinking about him I tune back into to what the girls were saying.

"Oh my Goddess! We have to go buy you a pregnancy test!" Sariah exclaims excitedly to Harper.

"I'll do it but just let me eat first." I tell them while I shove my mouth full of delicious food. Goddess I love Mrs. Greene's cooking. It was a good thing I didn't live here because I would be way fatter than I was if I did.

"I'll go with you." Collette tells me and I immediately shake my head no.

"No I'll go by myself. Your mate's would kill me if I allowed any of you to go to a store at night with me with no protection." I say in protest. "I'll go by myself."

"No you won't. Starla or Quichea or both can go with you. I won't send you to the store by yourself with no protection either. Marcellus would kill me if anything happened to you." Harper states. I immediately shake my head and she glares at me. "Don't try to argue with me Cora, you know you won't win." She warns me with narrowed eyes.

"We'll both go with Cora." Starla says with a fake smile. Great. They were both going to come with me.

"Well I'm done. You guys ready?" I ask them. I'd lost my appetite. They both nod. Before I can walk out Alena calls out to me.

"Don't think we all missed that part about hearing you found your mate! I want all the details and a very good explanation why I am just finding out now!" I roll my eyes a her as I leave the room. I wasn't looking forward to this at all.

Walking out of the house I go to my car. Starla and Quichea follow behind me. As soon as we get in the car, I regret deciding I wanted to drive. I didn't want either of them behind me. Starla jumps in front and Quichea takes the seat behind her. At least she's still be in my view.

"So what is it about me that you both hate so much?" I ask them as I start up the car and head off for the store.

"You're human." Quichea states simply.

"Seriously? Because I'm human?" I ask in disbelief.

"You're weak. You have no super anything. You're not special, you're ordinary. You wouldn't even be able to protect yourself against anything supernatural. You're a liability. Do you honestly think Marc wants a mate he's going to have to constantly protect because she's too weak to do it herself?" Quichea scuffs.

Harsh, but I couldn't deny it wasn't true. The only thing I had going for me was my hearing. It might have been useful if I had the strength to go with it. Was that how Marcellus saw me? Weak and a liability? No one has ever made me doubt myself as much as she did in this moment.

"Well I personally don't like you because you're Marc's bride. You will stay away from him though. He doesn't want you. You were just mere entertainment for him for awhile." Starla sighs out. "I heard you guys talking at the pizzeria too. He lied to you. He doesn't have a twin brother. It was really him who was fucking me on the balcony."

Wow. I'm speechless. He really didn't have a twin brother? That fucking hurt. Why would he lie? The truth I could get over, lies are harder. It makes you to not be able to trust the person. Is she even telling the truth? I need to ask Zyair. He would probably know.

These two definitely knew how to knock a person down with just words though. Is that why I hadn't heard from Marcellus yet? Was I really just a game to him? Someone to keep him entertained because he was immortal and bored? Maybe. It didn't help that I haven't heard from him. Or his indifferent look when they passed me earlier.

Feeling my self-esteem crumble to floor, I finally pull into the store's parking lot. I run in and grab a couple pregnancy tests. I didn't know which one worked better so I grab 3 different ones. I pay for them and go back out to my car. Avoiding looking at both of them though I could feel both their glazes on me. They thankfully didn't say anything either on the drive back.

When we get back to the house. I fix the measurements on Esme's dress. I kept it loose and told the girls I'd make new adjustments the morning of the wedding. I wasn't sure how big all their belly's would be by then.

It turned out Harper is in fact pregnant too. I sit on the couch and watch how happy they all are about how their lives are turning out. They all were going to be mother's now, the best mothers possible. Was I envious?Yeah I definitely was.

I stay sitting there like the outsider I was. Always on the outside looking in. It never felt this real before. Like I was literally outside looking in. You know like in those movies where a person is stuck standing outside a house watching their family celebrate their joy and happiness and you so badly want to walk into the house and join them but you can't because you don't belong there anymore.

My heart clenches with so much pain and my eyes instantly begin to water. Quickly wiping them, I stand up. I clear my tight throat.

"I'm just gonna head to bed now. I'm really tired and my stomach kinda hurts. I'll see you ladies in the morning." I give a weak smile. Avoiding their looks of concern. If I looked anyone in the eyes right now I would break. I didn't want to break in front of them. I was weak enough as it was already.

"You okay Cor?" Collette asks me in concern. I will be, I think to myself as I nod to her.

"Goodnight." I tell them softly as I walk out of the room and head upstairs to the room I'd be sleeping in tonight.

Changing into sweatpants and a big sweatshirt I climb into bed and wrap the big fluffy comforter around me. Maybe moving away wouldn't be so bad. I know my family loves me and they were all my family. Blood or not. But I was just a liability to them. Yes I didn't have danger wrapped around me but the way fate seemed to hate me that could always change. I didn't want anyone to get hurt because they were protecting me. And they would. Because I knew not one person downstairs, aside from Quichea and Starla, would ever allow me to get hurt. I wouldn't allow them to either.

My mind made up on what I had to do, I tried to fall asleep. As tired as I was it wasn't harder then I thought it'd be. Probably because it was my soul that was so tired and my body just felt restless. My body tensed as I heard Marcellus's and Zyair's voices downstairs.

I heard their shouts of joy of the news. Zyair was the loudest of course. As heartbroken as I felt I couldn't help but smile though hearing how happy he is that he's going to be a father.

Since my room was right next to the stairs I heard when someone started quietly coming up them. They paused in front of my door for a second. They waited as if they were listening for something. Then I heard a soft knock. Loud enough for someone awake to hear but quiet enough it wouldn't wake a sleeping person up.

"Mi belleza, are you awake?" My heart clenches at hearing his soft voice. Tears start leaking out of my eyes uncontrollably. He knocks one more time and sighs. "I'll see you in the morning then, sleep well my sleeping beauty." His soft voice comes through the door again. My tears grow bigger as my heart clenches harder.

I was a coward and couldn't face him. I wasn't strong enough to handle his games. I'd have to leave before anyone else got up in the morning.

I stay awake listening for everyone to go to sleep. When I'm sure no one would be up because it was 3 a.m. I quickly and quietly pack up my overnight bag. Heading quietly down the stairs I head into the room I was adjusting the dresses in, I quickly pack them up too. I found some paper and a pen and leave a note to let everyone know that I was sorry for leaving so early, I got an important phone call and had to rush home.

I quietly shut the front door and head to my car. I had to make two trips because of the dresses. Putting the last 3 dresses in the back seat, I get into the driver's seat and start my car. I would of let it warm up some before driving off but I didn't want to risk anyone hearing my car start and come to investigate. Quickly pulling out of the long driveway I head home.

Tomorrow I'd start looking for places I could move to. There was nothing for me here anymore. I don't have a crazy amount of money saved up but I'd get it figured out. I always do.

______________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.9K 569 32
"I'm sorry Luna," I said, with the little bit of respect I could muster and slightly bowed my head. "But I can't simply forgive you. You're still thi...
424K 12.9K 72
The girl with no wolf. An extra mouth to feed. A liability. A defenseless miscreation. Seraphina had heard it all. She had felt it all too. The bon...
2.2K 179 38
On Lauren Brazon's 20th birthday she will ascend and become a powerful witch, she will stop aging, and she will be able to find her other half. But b...
247K 14.8K 22
Nina Belmonte knows her way around death. As the daughter of skin witches lost in a magical catastrophe when she was just a baby, she grew up used to...